The Demise of Snow White Ch. 3

Story Info
Heroine submits further, anally.
2.9k words
4.33
23.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE TO READERS: In case you were wondering, all the characters in this series are real. Our heroine really was called Snow White because of her looks and the virginal life she led. The Prince and Snow White met online, and have been together for a few months, loving life each day.

Please vote, and send us your feedback. We love reading it, and it inspires us to share more of our escapades.

* * * * *

Snow White loved the afternoon escapades with her prince. She couldn't believe how much she wanted this man or how sexy he made her feel. Her exploration of her newfound sexuality left her feeling weak and always wanting more. She counted the minutes until she could be with her prince again – and the nights without him seemed like an eternity. Her reflections on her life with the toad left her feeling angry – at how brainwashed she had been and how much she had missed out on in those wasted years. During one nasty conversation with the toad he asked why she looked like the cat that swallowed the canary. Her reply, with a sexy smile, was "I know now that it wasn't me." His jaw dropped, and she turned quickly and walked away.

One Saturday evening, Snow White and her Prince decided to escalate the pace and hit the notorious "South Street" section of Philadelphia. Snow White was instructed not to wear panties or a bra. He picked out a short black skirt, a white blouse, and a short black jacket for her to wear. Although initially uncomfortable at wearing such a revealing outfit, Snow White complied feeling both sexy and submissive. It was a little chilly, so her nipples were constantly erect. During the hour-long drive to Philadelphia, he played with her pussy, or had her finger herself, and feed him her juices. After a quick dinner, the couple's shopping adventure began. The first store they entered was a sex toy and lingerie shop. Our pristine princess, although an avid shopper, had never experienced such retail decadence. She saw toys that she never imagined: huge dildos, vibrators, whips, leather cuffs, butt plugs, lotions – you name it – they were there. The store was PACKED with clients of every age and orientation. Snow White was both titillated and embarrassed as the Prince led her around the store stopping to pick up various items and explain their purpose to her. When he touched the leather handcuffs, and told her to imagine them on her wrists; she shuddered and closed her eyes. As they wandered around the store, he maneuvered her into a secluded corner, and reached for her pussy. She was wetter than she had ever been before. She begged him to take her home right away so he could fuck her, but he wanted to extend the excitement a little longer.

He bought her several presents – lotions, candles, a large purple feather, fur-lined restraints and a g-spot vibrator. He made it a point of talking with other people in line, asking them questions about the toys, and making it very clear that he would soon be using his purchases on her. She was blushing furiously as the saleswomen smiled at her – well aware of the excitement ahead of her later that evening.

They wandered down the street further, and came upon another sex shop. This one was larger, nastier, and even busier. While walking around, he kept whispering in her ear that he was going to tie her up and fuck her when they got home, but only if she sucked him off in the car on the way home – something she had never done. Snow White would hardly ever suck the previous dwarfs, let alone in a car. He told her if she did not agree he would not fuck her. He urged her to repeat the words – "I will suck your cock all the way home so you will fuck me". She complied with his commands with a glint in her eye and a devious smile on her face.

He decided to further prolong her anticipation and stop at a busy nightspot. As they entered the bar – she noticed two dozen men – all hot twenty-something's standing in front of the back bar. Several turned and looked at her as she walked by. She smiled to herself and swayed her hips a little more than usual – so as not to disappoint the audience. He found a table for two off to the side but clearly in view of the back bar and ordered them some drinks. Moving his barstool in front of her, he spread her legs with his knee, giving him access to her pussy if he chose. He also opened her blazer, and unbuttoned two buttons on her blouse, so he could see and play with her nipples. Snow White was become more and more excited. She could feel herself becoming wetter each time he touched her. Growing more daring, she removed her jacket – giving him a clear view of her breasts and erect nipples through her sheer white blouse. If anyone leaned close, they would clearly see her aching breasts. This potential exposure made her even hotter and wetter

They had a couple of drinks, and he kept pointing out other men that were staring at her obviously aroused and submissive condition. He whispered how they wished they could be the ones that would fuck her later that evening. He whispered that maybe he should invite some of them home so they could take turns fucking her into oblivion.

"Please no, I'm not ready to fuck anyone but you."

"Some day you will pet. Some day you will because it pleases me. You said you will do anything for me didn't you?"

Snow White quietly admitted, "Yes, I will do anything for you."

He then pointed out some women that had been looking towards her frequently. She thought they were being catty, and that they were making fun of her. He told her that these other women wanted her – they wanted to drop to their knees and lick her bare pussy. "Would my little pet like to have another woman lick her clit while I fucked her pussy."

"No", she said.

"No? I don't believe you love. Imagine that sexy blonde lying underneath your pussy as I fuck you doggie style. I am fucking you hard, spanking your ass with each thrust. At the same time, she is licking your clit hard, just the way you like it before you cum. You wouldn't like that?"

"Oh – yes, I guess I would. But I'm not ready for that yet."

The Prince, aroused by her response, began kissing her, inching his fingers up her bare leg towards her pussy. Halfway up her thigh, he could feel her pussy juices, and the inferno that lay ahead. He kept moving forward, stopping just shy of her pussy. He quickly grazed her pussy lips, causing her to jump in pleasure. She began to beg him to leave and head home. She repeated "I will suck your cock on the way home so you will fuck me". This time she added "all night long". As they got up to leave she headed ahead of him. Every head turned to watch her softly sway from the room. Prior to reaching the exit, he decided to use the men's room and as he made his way back inside the bar, one of the men that he had pointed out to her earlier approached him and said "Have a good time tonight – she's on fire". Her Prince replied, "More than you could ever imagine."

They got to the car, he opened her door, bent down for a kiss as she sat, and he plunged a finger into her pussy. She tried to close her legs, but it was too late. He started to finger her, and she was so close to cumming when he stopped. As they drove towards the interstate, she leaned over and began to unzip his pants. He could not wait to feel him in her mouth. She wanted to deep throat him and feel the head of his cock pressed against the back of her throat. As she began to lick and nibble at the head, she only became more and more aroused. Before long she was fucking him with her mouth like a starving woman. She wanted nothing more than to feel him pump his salty cum down her throat. As he drove, he told her about the trucks that would slow down next to them to watch. He told her about the minivan with some guys that kept pace next to them, obviously watching her head bobbing up and down in his lap. The knowledge that others knew of her decadent need for his cock only served to excite her more. As he saw the minivan signal their exit, he urged her to sit up so that they could see her. The minivan honked their horn in approval, gave a thumbs-up, and sped away.

Once they entered her house he had to have her. He immediately began to tear away her meager clothes. Bending her over the large farm table in her glass-enclosed sunroom he entered her in one thrust. The room was dark except for the moonlight spilling in through the two skylights. She came so hard and fast, squeezing his cock farther inside her pussy. Glancing out the window, he saw her neighbor standing at his kitchen window. He was about to tell her about their audience when she began to beg him to spank her bottom and fuck her harder. The neighbor was soon forgotten as he began to thrust into her with all of his power. Within just a few minutes, he was fucking her so hard that they moved the 8 foot oak table at least a foot.

Wanting a change of scenery, he pulled her to him and while still inside of her led her into the formal dining room while pinching her nipples and biting her neck. He leaned her against the antique table belonging to the toad. He again fucked her hard, saying, "When the toad takes this table, I want you to close your eyes and remember this moment. I want you to remember how hard you got fucked on this table, and that you couldn't stop cumming. I want you to remember how I pulled out, shot my load all over the table, and made you lick it up. And remember how you rubbed the excess into the wood." With that, Snow White began to have waves of orgasms after orgasms. With each thrust, she came. With each spank, she came harder.

Again he pulled her towards him and whispered in her ear "Now I am going to tie you up, and fuck you until you beg me to stop. Would you like that?"

Unable to breathe, she did not immediately reply, and he repeated himself, "Would you like that? Answer me or I'll stop fucking you."

At that, she whimpered "Yes".

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir, please tie me up and fuck me until I beg you to stop."

Which is exactly what he did.

He tied her up, blindfolded her, and immediately began to fuck her. But not hard like she wanted, like she needed. He fucked her gently, slowly, tenderly. While this was pleasant for a few moments, she wanted more. She began to beg, "Fuck me harder baby." Ignoring her, he kept his gentle pace. She continued to beg "Please, fuck my pussy harder sir." Again He ignored her. Finally, when she could stand it no more, she began to scream "Master, please fuck my pussy harder with your big hard cock." He smiled in the dark and answered her, "That's better my little pet. But, whose pussy is this?" She yelled, "Yours! Please fuck your pussy harder!" "Mine what?" "It's your pussy Master to fuck anytime, anywhere, anyway that you want. It's yours to use for your pleasure. But please, I need to cum again. Please Master, fuck your pussy harder and make me cum!"

So he did – he was like a jackhammer that slammed into her and grinding against her at the bottom of each stroke. He plowed into her savagely, deliberately asking her if she liked it, and to talk like the slut that she was. She replied, "I love it Master, please keep fucking your pussy hard. I love you fucking me. I'm cumming. Please, more cock. I need more cock."

This went on for over an hour, with her continually being made to beg for him to fuck her hard. Finally, he untied her. She was drenched in sweat. The sheets beneath her pussy were soaked with her own juices. He rolled over, and asked her to get on top of him. She was too tired to get any rhythm or momentum, but he made her try. She would get close, but she could not make herself cum. Allowed this to continue for a while, he could feel her frustration building. In tears, she continued to beg for his help to make her cum. Without warning, he pumped into her hard from below, and she had a monstrous orgasm, opening her mouth wide but with no sound coming out, and she stopped breathing. Her face and neck turned beet red, and it appeared that she would pass out. She finally took a breath, and collapsed on his chest.

Holding her to him, he let his princess sleep for a few hours. When she regained consciousness, he told her that he wanted to take her ass. She had tried anal sex a few times with the toad and hated it. His failure to use any lubricant had left her doubled over in pain. She had lied repeatedly to the toad to keep from doing it ever again.

The Prince, knowing of her ordeal, wanted to introduce the joys of anal sex to her in only the best of circumstances, and with the maximum pleasure for her.

Her Prince asked, "You know what is next my little pet, don't you?"

She replied, "You are going to play with my ass."

"Yes, I am going to begin your initiation into anal sex. Soon, you will ask me, no, you will beg me to fuck your ass. And you will learn to love it." He then spanked her ass hard, and thrust into her pussy, sending her into orgasmic convulsions once again.

He then took out the butt plugs, and lubed up her ass. He made her reach back and spread her own cheeks, as he lined up the plug with her dark hole. She took the smallest butt plug without any problem. "See my little pet, I told you. Your ass was made to be fucked. It literally sucked this right in – wanting it."

Next was the medium plug – longer and fatter. This one too went in relatively easily. He began to fuck her pussy slowly, and at the same time, he fucked her ass with the toy. She began to feel the pleasure of having her ass touched, licked and manipulated. He encouraged her to use the vibrator on her clit to distract her from any discomfort associated with the toys entering her ass. She loved it. After a few moments, he removed the butt plug, and put two fingers into her ass, and began fucking it while his cock was still in her pussy. He then pulled out of that wet cunt, and put 3 fingers into her ass – and she immediately began to cum. She had never had an orgasm from her ass before in her life.

Finally, after preparing her gently to receive him, he placed the tip of his fat cock at the entrance to her tight, hot hole. He slowly eased into her ass, feeling the tight muscles grasp his cock. Her reaction was more than he could ever have hoped for. She came hard – screaming in orgasm and ejaculating all over balls and legs. She had surprised her Master with the intensity of her orgasm. He gave her time to get adjusted to the intrusion, and then began to pull his cock out until just the tip remained. Then, he moved back in slowly. She began to ask for him to fuck her harder. So he did. He soon began to plunge harder and harder, fucking her ass like it was her pussy. She came again. After fucking her like this for 15 minutes or so, he blasted his hot seed into her ass, causing her to cum again.

Later, holding her close, he asked her how she liked it. She smiled at him with wonder and adoration. "It was better than I ever imagined. The orgasm was different, running all the way from my clit to my ass. I felt it all over, and it was incredibly intense." She snuggled closer into his chest, and he wrapped his arm around her. They both knew something special was beginning to happen, but neither of them wanted to say it first. They just looked into each other's eyes, knowing what they saw, but not willing to say it so soon.

As she started to fall asleep, she said, "I can't imagine it getting better than this."

Little did either of them know at that time, but it would get better, and hotter.