The Demise of Snow White - Ch 4

Story Info
A night at the movies.
2.4k words
4.41
23.6k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to our readers: For those of you new to this series, everything is real - the people, the places and the activities. Please continue to send us feedback, telling us what you liked - or maybe suggesting what we should do.

Please put this at the bottom in Italics:

Stay tuned - Snow White and her Prince recently took their first vacation together - nearly a week together in Sin City. Let us know if you want to hear more. And remember, please vote and send feedback.


Snow White shivered in anticipation of another night of passion with her new love. At her brazen suggestion, the two of them decided to see a new artistic movie that received rave reviews at the Sundance Festival. “Secretary,” a film dealing with a young woman’s initiation into the BDSM lifestyle at the hands of her employer, was playing in Philadelphia. The reviews were glowing, the movie was hot, and Snow White was titillated at the thought of seeing such a suggestive film in a public theater. At her Prince’s urging, Snow White dressed for the evening in a short black skirt and one of his white dress shirts with no stockings and only a black thong. As the lights dimmed in the theater, the Prince wrapped his arms around his Princess and leaned in close – kissing and licking her ear and neck. She knew this was going to be a night to remember.

During the film, both Snow White and the Prince felt their excitement growing. In one scene, the employer orders his secretary to bend over his desk, pulling up her skirt and pulling down her stockings and underwear so that he can spank her. On the screen, the secretary’s excitement at being spanked by her lover for her infractions is evident in her flushed face and her erect nipples. Her hands dig into the desk in front of her. The spanks are hard, deliberate, and evenly spaced. In the theater, Snow White’s own excitement is evident and she clasps the Prince’s hand, squeezing it to the point of pain. As the secretary cums during the spanking, Snow White can feel the dampness growing between her thighs and her nipples stand at attention – begging for her lover’s kiss. The Prince is aware of her ever-growing excitement and begins to tease and fondle her while whispering comments in her ear. “Do you like that my pet?”, or “Did you see that, she just had an orgasm just from being spanked, I wonder if you will be able to do that?”

After their initial encounter, the employer decides he is “too perverted” to continue doing that to her. She deliberately makes mistakes, does things to upset him, and is outright defiant in an attempt to get him to spank her again. She begins to become the pursuer to convince her new found love that she is enjoying this, and craves more of it. Finally, near the end of the movie, the Master marries his new found sub. To consummate their marriage, he takes her out to the woods and ties her to a tree, with her hands over her head. He then lifts her wedding dress and lowers his tuxedo pants – and begins to fuck her hard and fast – driving her into the bark of the tree. The woman on-screen is writhing in pleasure. Snow White begins to breathe heavily, and leans into her Prince’s arm, grasping it tightly.

As the film ends, Snow White and her Prince leave the theater. She clutches his arm for balance, as her legs are weak from her growing need. He gently puts her into his car – only to have her grab him in a passionate embrace. They begin to kiss and fondle each other – but knowing that this is the wrong place for their passion to ignite – the Prince breaks the embrace to begin the drive home. Snow White is shaking with excitement and the need to have him. As he pulls onto the highway, she unzips his pants and takes his erect cock into her mouth – only the second time she has sucked cock in a moving car – the first was last weekend! Her passion for him cannot be contained as the fire within her rages out of control. It is not enough to just kiss, lick and fondle this penis that she has come to worship and love. She must take him as deep into her mouth and throat that she can. She plunges him into her hot, wet mouth, drawing him deeper and deeper until he is pressed against the back of her throat, and her nose is almost buried in his pubic hair. Sucking and nibbling on his cock – the Princess thinks only of her desire for him – oblivious to the cars passing by watching her bobbing head with a smile, wink or wave.

As they draw closer to her home, the Prince insists that she remove her thong for him. He presses the damp cotton to his face so that he can smell and taste her juices. Aware that she is trembling with desire, the Prince begins to taunt her – grabbing her pussy and squeezing her erect nipples – all the while – driving so slowly that he catches each and every traffic light – further delaying her satisfaction. As his plan for delay becomes clear to her, Snow White begins to beg the Prince to hurry – to run the red lights – to take her home and fuck her throbbing pussy. He chuckles and instead pulls the car into a small park near her home. “Please, please, take me home and fuck me. I’ll do anything you want.” But he just smiles at her and parks the car in a dark, secluded corner of the park.

He pulls her to him, mashing his lips to her forcefully and passionately. She whimpers with excitement, and again asks him to take her home so they can fuck. Instead, he pushes her head back into his lap while thrusting his cock into her mouth. She is so excited; she takes him deeper than she ever has before. She begins to gag, but does not stop – she is determined to deep-throat him. After several minutes, her breathing has become ragged and gasping. He pulls her up so see her face wet with her saliva. He pushes her back into her seat, and begins to finger her pussy. “Please Master, I need to cum. Please let me cum!”

He says nothing, but he stops finger-fucking her dripping cunt. “Not yet my pet, not yet. I want your first orgasm to be from my cock fucking your sweet pussy.”

“Maybe I will bend you over the hood of the car and fuck you right here,” he challenges, knowing that the moonlight would make it easy for anyone to see them.

“Please no, people can see us,” she begs.

“Why not my little pet? Don’t you want me hard cock in your hot, wet pussy?”

“Yeeeeessssss. Please, not here – take me home. Tie me up and fuck me hard.” She begs loudly.

Knowing that it is too early in their relationship to force this, the Prince consents. However, he goes on to insist “In that case, I want you to fuck me as soon as we walk in the door, and show me how big of a slut for my cock you are.” She readily agrees.

He then kisses her hard again, and after a few minutes, he pulls away, as if to start driving again. Instead, he turns to her, taking the collar of her shirt in each hand – and he rips it apart baring her breasts and freeing her erect nipples. Buttons pop and scatter. She cannot hide her shock or excitement at this primal act. Pulling her towards him, he covers her nipples with his mouth, sucking and biting until she screams. He slows slides two fingers into her throbbing pussy shocked at just how drenched she is already. She begs him to take her home where she can fuck him properly. The teasing continues as the Prince starts the ignition and creeps towards her home.

Once again, he drives slowly towards her home, slowing until each light turns amber, forcing him to stop. He even “misses” the turn towards her street, forcing him to take the long way around her neighborhood. All the while, he is playing with her pussy, and forcing her to leave her shirt open – allowing anyone the chance to see her bare breasts.

Upon reaching her house, Snow White can barely keep her hands still to unlock the door. Once inside, she attacks the Prince – demanding his cock in her screaming pussy. She begins to tear at his clothes, drops to her knees and she frees his throbbing cock. Taking him into her mouth, she cannot get enough of him, sucking, licking and deep throating him until he groans with pleasure. After just a few moments, knowing she can wait no longer for him, Snow White pulls him to the hardwood floor. Within seconds, he thrusts his rod into her velvet passage with a tiger-like passion. She cannot contain herself and cums immediately upon his entering her. He begins to fuck her hard – moving her down the hallway and into the family room, never taking his eyes from hers. They have literally moved 15 feet across the threshold into the family room – she becomes wedged between the wall and the brick fireplace. She braces her spread legs high against the doorjamb and raises her bucking hips off the floor in an attempt to take him even deeper into her pussy. The waves of orgasms consume her until she is writhing with pleasure and screaming her lover’s name. Her head repeatedly bangs against the fireplace with each thrust but her orgasms are so great that she is unaware of the pain. She begs him to fuck her deeper and harder – but he is giving her all he has. He cannot go any faster, harder or deeper.

After more than thirty minutes of fucking her in this position against the fireplace, the animal passion begins to subside a bit. Prince draws Snow White to her feet and slowly leads her upstairs for more passionate lovemaking. Candlelight dances across her face and soft music fills the air as he begins to remove the remainder of her clothes. He gently presses her back onto the bed and lowers his face between her legs – poised to love her pussy in a way that only he can - and as he loves to do. He loves to watch her nipples become hard, her skin become flushed, and her legs begin to quiver. He knows that she has recently begun to experience ejaculations during her orgasms and commands her to squirt her cum all over his face. As he feels her begin to reach her climax, he plunges three fingers into her aching pussy and sucks her clit into his mouth as she begins to buck her hips off of the bed. Her orgasm overwhelms her, leaving her breathless. When she has calmed down and caught her breath, he turns her over and draws her up on her hands and knees so that he may fuck her doggie style – a position she loves due to the deep penetration and stimulation of her g-spot. He begins to thrust his long rod into her soft, hot passage and she again starts to have multiple orgasms, the waves sweeping over her entire body. She has just experienced more orgasms in 30 minutes than she had previously enjoyed in 30 months with the toad.

While he attacks her wet pussy with his tongue and mouth, he begins to coat the smallest butt plug with jelly, and slowly guides it into her asshole. She immediately opens for him, responding with small squeals to this new sensation. Coating the medium and larger butt plugs, he continues his teasing, allowing her to adjust to the increasing sizes and the increasing level of excitement. Ever since having her first anal orgasm two weeks prior, she continues to express amazement at the glorious feeling of fullness, of decadence.

He has never known a woman who so loves to swallow his cum and begs him to fuck her ass like she does. After progressing to the largest plug, he waits a few minutes to allow her to adjust to his size. He then coats his rod with lube and presses against the opening of her dark hole. He tells her to lean back and spread her own ass cheeks. She slowly pushes back, taking him into her ass. Her muscles throb and contract around his thick cock. She loves the sensation of his deep penetration within her ass. There is no pain at all this time, and she soon begs him to begin fucking her. As he begins thrusting – she puts a small vibrator against her swollen clit. She can feel herself begin to climb the wall of climax with a new intensity caused by her lover’s cock being buried in her hot asshole. He talks to her, coaxing her to focus on his scalding rod. He describes the intense heat of her ass and the tight, virginal fit he feels with her muscles contracting around him and squeezing him in even deeper. He is fucking her so hard – as hard as he was fucking her pussy a few moments before.

He then takes a vibrator and places it into her pussy. This is another first for her – a real cock in her ass and something else in her pussy. He whispers into her ear about how someone from the movie must have followed them home, and was now controlling the show. He tells her to close her eyes and allow the stranger to fuck her pussy while he fucks her ass. She is quickly writhing with pleasure, unable to contain the magnificent feeling. She can feel him approaching his own orgasm. As he begins to pump his load into her ass, she cums one last time, ejaculating her cum, drenching his balls and cock and the sheets below them. Neither of them can speak after such a torrid evening – so they just hold each close for several minutes, with his cock still buried deep in her ass.

After catching their breath, Snow White thanks her Prince for the wonderful evening, and for helping her experience a whole new level of passion, a whole new way of living. The Prince then pulls her close to him, holding her close and telling her how much he loves her and how grateful he is that she has come into his life and given herself so completely to him.