The Demon in Me Ch. 02: Asa

Story Info
False names and false hopes.
733 words
3.33
2.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
octypie
octypie
1 Followers

MARCUS...

It was such a dumb name to give, but it was the first one that popped into my head. I was lucky, extremely lucky, that she never noticed that it was the name on one of the waiters name tags. Probably because she was too focused on me to be bothered with noticing any of her other surroundings.

When I took her hand and lead her out, though, the stupidity of my name choice vacated, and I was left with nothing but the crisp air hitting my too-warm skin, and the scent permeating from her, drawing me in. And for a second, I wished I was Marcus. That would make tonight much easier.

"It's hard to find things in this town." I said, breaking the silence. Her head tilted a bit, a small smile crossing her face.

"Well yeah, if you're new, like me."

Of course she didn't get my meaning. How could one unless it was explained? I sighed, leading her down an alley way. It was a short cut, of course. It was the third Tuesday of the month, and that meant the motel was on Dusk street.

As we made it to the end of the alley, the light from the motel sign shined brightly in the dead of night, almost beckoning them to it.

"You're in luck. Looks like they still have some vacancies here." Not that anyone ever stayed at the motel, really. Not with all the rumors that surrounded the place, anyway.

She tugged my jacket around herself tighter, a bright smile on her face. "Oh good. I didn't like the idea of sleeping on a park bench tonight."

As if she would be getting any sleep at all tonight. No. Tonight was going to be special. A small tribute and, if I was lucky, it would be just enough.

The clerk at the desk didn't bother with the check in process once he saw my face, his own contorting as if to say 'another one, eh?' Hopefully she didn't pick up on that. I used my real I.D., my real name, for the check in, and handed her the key.

"Looks like this is where we part ways." A breathy tone leaving my lips, and I could feel her shiver against me.

"W...why don't you come in for some coffee?"

I bit my lip, nodding in agreement. Who said I couldn't have a bit of fun before this was over? I knew I had a deadline but I was positive I would make it.

I always made my deadlines.

She took my hand and lead me to a room of which I can't remember the number of. I should, but I can't. As we entered, she was already stripping the jacket off and I could see how her silhouette curved and dipped, making me crave to touch it.

"It's a lot warmer in here, huh?" Arousal dripped from every word that left her lips and I knew; I had her exactly where I wanted her. It was the same, each and every time.

I crossed the room with slow, calculated steps. Each one a memory of a time before. It wasn't a big room, dimly lit due to the shitty light bulbs the motel bought. A vase of what used to be flowers on the night stand, a torn picture hanging on the wall, and one small window by the door. The carpet I am sure used to be white. Once. Maybe? It was now a dark yellowish-brown, making the room seem even more poorly lit than it already appeared.

I was behind her in a matter of seconds, brushing her long, dark hair away from her neck. My fingers trailed down, inching slowly, taking in all that it was touching.

And God, I wished I were Marcus. That there was any way for me to just be Marcus. But I could never be him, could never be anything other than what I was. And, for the first time ever, it stung. To want someone so badly that I actually wished I was someone else...It had never happened to me before. And it would likely never happen for me again.

But as my fingers glided down her chest, granting me the softest of 'ahns', I had hope. Hope that I could pretend to be Marcus, and still get the job done before the deadline passed.

octypie
octypie
1 Followers