The Demon Inside

Story Info
A demon invades her dreams, fantasies, and life.
2.5k words
4.47
34.3k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilin Penn
Lilin Penn
33 Followers

I watched him, as he seemed to be watching me. There he stood with his long black hair; intense blue eyes the kind you associated with ice, and a body to die for. He looked like an angel. He sent me a long lust-filled look. It sent chills though me making me re-think my first impression. This man was no angel.

"Can I help you?" I finally asked as I continued folding shirts. I'd seen him all week watching me. I know he thought he was being slick. His arrogance is what busted him.

"Yes, I need to find something to wear." He came closer to me. "I've a young lady to impress." His voice traveled through my body like an expensive liqueur. It burned at first, and then slid down warming from head to toe. I felt the heat rise in my body. No man had ever affected me in this manner before.

"Well what would you be interested in seeing?" I used as many calming techniques as I could. I needed to stay professional. I loved my job working in the Men's section of the huge department store. "People watching" was a hobby, but when you worked retail you saw the inner workings. I couldn't wait to see what he had in mind.

"That depends." He said smugly.

I looked innocent as I asked, "On?"

"What you would like to see me take off."

"Excuse me?" I almost choked.

He took my hand and kissed it tenderly. "Ah, you play the part of the innocent well."

I took my hand back. "I don't know what game you are trying to pull..."

"Excuse me, Kylie. May I see you a moment?" My boss interjected.

"Of course Ms. Kane." I stepped away from the devil and went to see her.

"We do not speak to our customer's in such a manor. I do not care what you think he had said. You are to treat him with the utmost respect, as you would any guest. Understood?" She spoke firmly.

"Yes, Ma'am." I said quietly. I'd never been in trouble before, and I was not about to start now.

"Good, then you go work on some stock. I'll take care of the gentleman, and apologize for your behavior." She dismissed me and walked off with her nose in the air.

I took a deep breath and went to the stockroom. Who did he think he was anyway? Kissing my hand telling me I play the part of innocence well. What a jerk. I pulled out some designer jeans, and went to go fill gaps.

I saw Ms. Kane schmoozing with him. As I watched him I realized there was something very familiar. I couldn't shake the feeling that I knew him, and just went about my job. He made a small purchase, and left. I watched him leave. His ass was very tight and toned, so much so you could bounce quarters off it. I felt myself get a bit wet at that thought. Then my cheeks became warm. I turned my back and occupied my time until it was time to head home.

I didn't live far from work, so I walked when the weather was good. My father always worried about me. It wasn‘t a healthy worry, it was the stifling kind. That's why I found a job in a city far away. He still felt even though it was five minutes away I should drive. I always laughed at that thought as I enjoyed the peaceful walk home.

Tonight's walk wasn't peaceful though. The street was dark, and I felt an eerie presence. I kept looking over my shoulder. I was just being silly. I knew I was. I took another deep breath and kept walking. Then my worst nightmare came to life. I felt someone behind me and when I turned they hit me. The ground broke my fall nicely, and I was pinned to it. There was a hand quickly over my mouth to stop the scream that was about to come out.

"Keep quiet bitch and it'll be over soon." His voice was rough and gravely. It made my skin crawl to hear it. I could smell stale cigarettes and coffee on his breath and it made me nauseated. He stuffed a gag in my mouth and began to tear away at my shirt, grabbing my breasts hard. His drooling mouth kissed a part of mine that was exposed and I felt my stomach roil with disgust.

I began to push and kick and he slapped me repeatedly. I pulled the gag from my mouth and screamed. His hand came up over my mouth sliding partially in. I seized my opportunity and I wrapped my mouth around his hand biting him hard. I knew I drew blood when I felt the metallic taste on my tongue. He jerked his hand out and proceeded to backhand me with his fist knocking my head into the ground. Blackness was taking over and I saw a bright light as I felt his foot connect with my cunt. I felt bile rising in my throat, and then it was lights out. In my world of darkness I looked up and saw the deep blue sky. No, wait. That wasn't sky. I know those eyes. I looked into the ice blue of the mystery man. He seemed to glow and make me feel warm. I closed my eyes for a moment and he was gone.

When I woke I was in my bed, safe. I sat up fast and looked around. My closet light was on to give the room some light. I got out of bed and felt the ground move. Every muscle I had ached. I set my hand over my sore mound. I cringed at the thought of my virginity being gone. I sat back down and put my hand on my head. I felt the large knot that had already formed and realized it wasn't a bad dream. I was attacked. I got up and went to look in my mirror. There was a huge black and blue knot on my forehead above my left eye, and my cheek and eye looked like someone took a bat to it. My clothes were a bit dirty and the shirt was ripped open.

I went to the bathroom and stripped down. There was no blood anywhere, so I knew I was still a virgin. I breathed a sigh of relief. I had held on to my virtue this long, and was horrified that I might have lost it by being raped.

I donned my warm fleece robe and went to find something to eat. As I passed the bar dividing my living room and kitchen I saw a rose and a note:

`No harm will come to you again.'

"He is an angel." I spoke aloud to my walls. I knew he wasn't the attacker. My Angel came from nowhere and saved me. I felt the heat swell in my breast. I took my rose and abandoning the thought of food went back to my room. I slipped out of my robe and crawled naked under the covers.

I needed an escape. I had to forget the tragic events of the evening. Slipping beneath the sheets felt like one giant petal enveloping my body. I bought satin sheets once I discovered I loved to sleep in the raw. That was a luxury I was never afforded at home.

I let my thoughts float towards my Angel as my hands drifted all over my body. I plucked one of the petals from my white rose and used it to rub on my nipple. I shivered at the soft touch. "I wonder if this is what a mouth would feel like." I thought aloud, and ran the rose all over, tickling myself. I brought it up from the covers and set it on the pillow next to me. I closed my eyes and conjured him in my mind. Not knowing that he was really there in the room with me. I let myself believe it was his mouth covering my sensitive nipple and suckling it. I felt his hands roam my body. Lately my imagination was getting better and better. There were nights that I could only use my mind and it would bring me to mind numbing orgasms. Tonight I needed my hands to do the job. I needed to feel that my body was ok. I saw him in my mind and let it be his thick fingers that were separating my lips and sliding up and down the wet slit. I pulled my fingers to my mouth and tasted my sweetness. I moaned louder and pretended that I was pulling his fingers back to my love hole. I called softly for my lover and felt his fingers with mine penetrate my tight hole; I arched my hips so he could have better access.

He always would allow me the privilege of exploring his body. I could almost feel my novice hands touch and feel every inch of his tight chest. I licked and nibbled his nipple to see how it felt. Even though to the onlooker I would lick only air. I drew back when my hands came into contact with his throbbing member. I opened my eyes looking to see if there was someone there, seeing nothing I easily fell back into the fantasy. His free hand guiding my fingers over him showing me how to stroke him. He moaned deeply and then continued to work on me. He was trying to stretch me a bit, and I knew that it was so he wouldn't hurt when he was ready to make love to me.

I felt in synch with my imaginary lover, it was as if he could read my thoughts, and I could read his. I moved my hands and let my lover's magical fingers play and fuck me. He always knew just where to touch and how to coax me into being his willing playmate. Taking me higher and higher until I exploded in the clouds, letting my juices cover his hand. I would feel them flow down my legs. In my fantasy world he would allow me to keep stroking him until he came on me. I could really feel my hand getting wet as it was being covered in his warm seed. My fantasy was perfect, leaving me content to fall into a deep sleep.

The demon watched her as she slept peacefully. He was always happy to share these moments with her, and let her believe it was only her imagination. He uncovered her, smiling as she curled up to stay warm. She was what he thought of as pint sized. Not model small, she was shorter than most women were and very voluptuous. He was a breast man, and loved his women that way. She wore a size 12 in most clothes but her bra was a 36 dd. He licked his lips thinking of those perky tits, for him the bigger the better. He'd been watching her since she was a child and she called to him through an Ouija board. When she told her parents about meeting the demon, they freaked. Then proceeded to drag her to the nearest priest for forgiveness and blessings. He knew her well enough to know she didn't want any part of it.

She spoke to him often through the years. She would seek advice about her family and friends. She had no interest in boys, and they didn't appreciate the woman she was becoming. It didn’t matter to him. He appreciated her. Every luscious inch. She grew up lovely, and was a wildcat at heart. Her family smothered her. She wanted out and finally found it. She found employment far from them and moved. Her family tried to convince her to stay close, but she'd have no part of it.

Of course once her sister took ill she stopped talking to him. That made him sad. He had come to have a fondness for her. He knew she would be back, I guess you could say it was faith. He was growing impatient of waiting for her to call to him and he took matters into his own hands. Her first night alone in this apartment he ventured into her dreams. It was a very simple dream of what her heart desired. He stepped forth and watched her face light up. Somewhere deep she remembered him, and she desired him. As her dream continued innocently, he began to twist it a bit to suit him. To his delight she welcomed the changes and him with open arms; just a little teasing and she had open legs too. He fucked her senseless in her dream. She loved every moment. When he flipped them so she could ride him, she did so with abandon. She clawed and teased them both. She kept him busy all night and he knew he met his match. He stayed until her alarm sounded, then was shocked when she woke perky and sassy.

In her sleep now she purred and arched her body. He peered into her dream and saw them together on a blanket in the park. She really was a delightful pet. He reached down to stroke himself, this woman, just some mere mortal made him hard as steel. He stretched out beside her leaning in to lick her nipple. She moaned and arched towards his mouth. He sucked it in and felt his cock grow harder yet.

He grinned. Soon he would take her. He could be patient for a small while more. He knew the man who jumped out to attack her would make her put her guard up. He just needed to gain her trust. He sucked her nipple harder taking her towards orgasm. He knew she had sensitive nipples, and that made him throb. He moved his hand faster and faster gnawing on her, and then moving to the other nipple. She tasted so sweet and innocent; he couldn't wait until she surrendered it to him. He looked forward to taking her virginity. He could already feel her tight cunt around him, squeezing him and milking him, and hopefully he could get her with child.

He groaned and felt the eruption. Such a waste when what he wanted was to bury his cock in her and pump her full of his seed. He came all over her naked body, and sighed in relief. He reached down and let his fingers rub her wetness, as he slid his finger in he felt her contract around it and knew she was cumming again also.

She always went for coffee and a bagel before work, it was time to meet up with her. He hoped she would be thrilled when she found out who he was. Even if she wasn't he would convince her. He kissed her deeply, and then left her to sleep in peace.

Lilin Penn
Lilin Penn
33 Followers