The Demon Is Her Knight On A Steed

Story Info
Demon saves peasant from abusive husband. Now she's his.
1.3k words
4.22
22k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd hit her for the last time... and his son... he could do her no more harm either. I quivered in shock as I looked into her sad eyes. Those beautiful, doll like sparkling eyes. I was used to being covered in human blood I'm a demon it's what I do but this was different. She wasn't supposed to see me but in my rage I suppose I loosened up a bit too much. Humans can't see us demons unless we want them to know our presence... I wanted him to see me rip his throat out not her... I didn't want to frighten her but it was too late.

"Please... don't fear me."

She looked up from her husband's fresh corpse at me, no longer afraid, no longer sad. The look in her eyes was as if she were thanking me. I nodded to accept it.

"Come with me... If we don't leave now they'll blame you for this, they'll call it dark magic." I tried not to chuckle. They didn't know the true depths dark magic could bring them. Willingly she quickly stood and embraced me with a weak hug, her body trembling, and eyes shut tightly. Her weak state made my temper start to boil yet again. By the time she'd opened her eyes I'd already transported us to my home.

"You should rest Annaliese."

"How did yo-..?" She looked at me puzzled but cut her sentence short as I made a soft bed appear for her.

"I suppose you don't need to ask anymore do you? Now please sleep... you are safe no one can harm you." I glanced down at her bloody clothes. "I apologize... here come." I led her to the closest bathroom, drew her warm bath, and left her with the necessities she would need before walking to the other bathroom to clean up as myself. "If you need anything I'm right down the hall."

Afterwards, I lied down in my bed and rested my eyes while keeping a hawk's ear out for her. After a while I could no longer hear her and I'd assumed she'd gone on to bed but the smell of her wafted nearer. "I thought you were going to bed." She gasped under her breath and I opened my eyes to spot her in the doorway. "What's the matter?"

"You never gave me your name."

"Vincent."She stood there for a good minute before walking my way to crawl under the covers with me.

"I want to thank you."

"Annal-"

"No!" She coward at the sound of her own raised voice. "I always felt your presence... but never knew what it was. When my husband would beat me I could feel your anger and it grew especially when he'd let his son have his way with me. I want to be angry at you for not stopping him sooner but I feel you feared something as much as I feared him... You feared you'd scar internally worse than the physical scars they gave me didn't you. Is that why you never saved me before? Why tonight? Why now?"

I looked into her sapphire eyes, she wasn't angry, she finally felt safe, and she even felt... happiness. Without a second thought I gripped her long brown hair between my fingers and kissed her passionately. Her lips melted against mine and she sunk into my warm arms. She knew she needed no reply; all of her questions had been answered.

She sat up and for the first time I took in the beauty of her body. Her height was a little below average, skinny but curves in her hips and thighs, her breasts weren't quite a full B-Cup, and her ass was tiny but plump. All of her features were perfect yet so tiny. She clenched the bottom of the shirt I lent her nervously, I adverted my eyes back to hers with a smile. "Don't worry... that's not what I wish of you out loud."

"Don't think of me silently..." She looked into my blackened eyes almost practically pleading me to make love to her.

I laid her back down and let her head rest onto my pillow gently, kissing her yet again with flowing passion. She looked down my muscular body but before her eyes could wander too far I nipped her lip, then her neck. As I pulled the shirt off of her, I left a trail of kisses down her chest, stopping at her nipples to suck and pull each one before trailing down her stomach and bare pussy.

I kissed each lip before spreading them to give her clit soft flicks with my tongue. This made her moan under her breath sooner than I had expected. I slid my tongue into her little hole fast, eating her out wildly, her pussy dripping with juices in a matter of seconds. My hands ran up her body as I made my way back up to kiss her. I placed the head of my thick cock to the opening of her pussy rubbing it around until her juices had lubricated it enough to start sliding in all seven inches. I watched her tense up as she felt every vein and every twitch.

I started thrusting into her slowly, caressing her cheeks, looking into her eyes... but her moans were so loud, so intoxicating that I could feel my smile turning to an evil smirk. Faster and harder with each thrust I pounded that tight little cunt of hers making her squirm and scream out in pure pleasure. She came over and over but I was nowhere close to being done. I knew she was getting weaker but I didn't care she was mine now and I was enjoying it too much to stop.

Her screams grew louder and louder as the orgasms became more violent and got closer together. I scooped my hands under her tiny ass gripping it hard and pulling her closer into my thrusts. She clenched the sheets and her eyes rolled back as she began to scream as loud as she could and her body beginning to thrash about beneath me. I couldn't hold it in any longer seeing her enjoy herself like that. With my last thrusts I groaned and exploded every last drop of cum I had deep into her womb.

"Vincent!" Her back arched as she squirted hard, leaving her with no more energy.

I smiled and rolled over, laying her head on my chest and stroking her hair with my cock still throbbing inside of her. Her breathing began to slow but her body was still shaking. "Don't throw me away..."

"Now what makes you think I would do that my love? I want you to stay here forever." I lifted her chin to kiss those lush lips once more.

"Don't make promises you can't keep."

I sighed and held her tightly in one arm so she couldn't move and held her head down with the other so she wouldn't hurt herself. Terrified she screamed out and started to beg and weep.

"Stop it my love or you'll break your pretty little neck." I whispered to her but she ignored me. "Damn it Annaliese be still!" She immediately shut up and quit wiggling about. I wiped her tears away with my thumb. "This is going to hurt unfortunately but if you're serious about being mine forever I need to know now... there's no turning back unless one of us passes or the council decides they have an issue."

"Council?"

"Focus darling."

"Yes, I'm sure. No, I'm positive."

I bit her shoulder, letting my fangs sink in deep I pulsed my venomous demon blood into her system. When I pulled away it instantly began to heal. "Now you are marked mine forever. You're untouchable and every demon will know that so you are always protected. If you are in pain or danger I will feel it."

"So... about that council?"

I laughed and covered her up gently. "You will learn all about your new life soon but right now you need to sleep."

"Vincent..." She was starting to fall asleep, but I took the words out of her mouth before she could process them.

"Yes Annaliese, I love you too. Now please hun rest."