The Demon's Cock

Story Info
A dark day, she never should have left the house...
1.5k words
4.12
43.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane should have known how today was going to turn out. Friday the thirteenth. She couldn't recall one that hadn't been filled with misfortune in her life. She had turned up to work to find it closed - out of business. No warnings from the management or anything else. She had gone home to find her husband still asleep. He hadn't done any of the jobs he had promised to do and when she told him about her work all he had said was she had better get hunting for a new job.

She had stormed out of the house but instead of going job hunting she had driven to one of her favourite spots in the park, one where she occasionally came to get fucked when she and her husband went dogging. Sitting in the car she closed her eyes and tried to calm her pounding heart. As she always did when she was stressed and frustrated her fingers slid down to her pussy. A quick orgasm would calm her right down.

Her fingers slid under her dress, she wasn't wearing panties again and she was already soaked. With her eyes closed she didn't hear someone approaching and wasn't aware of him until suddenly the door was wrenched open and a cloth held over her mouth. As the sickly sweet smell filled her nostrils she passed out.

Everything was spinning when she woke up. She couldn't remember what had happened for a while then she remembered being in her car, someone drugging her? Slowly she came back to her senses and realised she was strapped to some kind of cross shaped table. Her wrists and ankles cuffed in place as she lay face down on the table.

Fear ripped through her and she struggled against the bonds that held her. The leather was tightly strapped around her arms and legs and she could barely move. Hearing the door open she froze.

"Who's there? Please? Let me go!"

Her voice echoed around the strangely empty room, blank walls, no furniture apart from the odd table. Straining her neck she tried to look round but only caught a brief glimpse of a shadowy figure behind her.

"What do you want?"

"I would have thought that obvious by now slut. I want you."

Shivering at the tone of his voice she was aware of how vulnerable she was. Alone with this stranger whose voice was filled with lust and anger she wasn't sure how this could end well. She watched the figure walk past and set up a camera on the table opposite her. It had a phone attached to it. Her phone! If she could get to that she could call for help.

Tugging on her restraints she realised she had no chance of getting to her phone.

"Here is what is going to happen slut. I am going to use you how I want, for as long as I want. Maybe even fuck a baby into your belly. Who knows... If you please me and do as I say then you will live. If you don't well... You won't have to worry about not having a job."

"What do you want me to do..."

"Well first we are going to have a bit of fun with your husband. I am going to ring him, you are going to tell him everything I am doing to you. If he hangs up you die."

"Wait... No... Wait?"

She watched as the figure pressed a few buttons on her phone and switched it to speaker. She heard it ringing and heard her husband answer.

"Chris - Someone took me... He wants me to tell you what he is doing to me. If you hang up I think he will kill me..."

She heard the figure chuckle as her husband blustered down the phone. She watched as the figure walked back around in front of her with a large pair of scissors and began cutting pieces off her dress.

"He's cutting my clothing off me Chris. I strapped to a table. I can't move and he is cutting my clothes off me."

Demon... She decided to call the figure Demon as he was wearing some sort of demonic mask. He had finished and she could see the tatters of her dress on the floor around her. A few snips later and her bra was also in pieces on the floor. Her nipples were so sensitive and pressed against the polished surface of the wooden cross.

"I'm naked. I can't escape and he has me naked Chris. This Demon is going to use me and I can't do anything."

She felt his fingers slowly trace up the insides of her thighs, she was so wet but hated him realising this. The tips of his fingers teased the outside of her pussy and she whimpered.

"Chris he's teasing my pussy with his... ooooooh god..."

As she spoke Demon had rammed two of his fingers into her pussy hard. He had started finger fucking her hard and fast. Given her aroused state she could feel an orgasm building almost instantly. She could hear how wet she was as he plunged two fingers in and out of her over and over. His thumb extended to brush her clit with every thrust now.

"Oh god hun, he is finger fucking me so good. I'm going to cum... I'm sorry hubby... Oh god..."

She shrieked out her orgasm as he fucked her pussy to her first orgasm. Demon slid his fingers out of her and walked around to by her head. He grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her head up slipping his fingers into her mouth he wides her juices across her lips.

"He's mmmmph making me... mmmm... clean my juices off his fingers - he's unzipping his pants... Oh fuck he is big Chris. His cock is thicker and longer than yours... He wants me to suck..."

She took his cock into her mouth as he insistently fucked her lips. She knew she couldn't tell her husband what was happening but she knew he would be able to hear the slurping and sucking as Demon fucked her face. Her saliva coated his cock as she choked on it. Demon seemed to really get off hearing her choke on his cock as he fucked her mouth. She could hear Chris in the back ground asking what was happening as she gagged on his cock again.

Demon pulled out briefly and, after gasping for breath she whimpered out how Demon was force fucking her throat... Then his cock was back inside her mouth again and she tried to take him without resisting, his hand hold on her hair was getting painful. He pulled out and stroked his cock a few times and then his first load of cum exploded all over her face.

"He's cuming on my face hun... Lots of thick, creamy cum. It's all over my face. So much of it."

Demon was still hard. How was that possible? Her helpless body ached with need as she looked at his cock and watched as he disappeared from view behind her. Within seconds she felt the head of that thick shaft at the entrance to her wet pussy.

"Oh shit he's going to fuck me with his big cock Chris. I can feel the head splitting me open. OOoooooh..."

She screamed out her pleasure as Demon's thick cock ripped her open. She came instantly as she felt the head of his shaft pressing all the important places inside her. Her arousal was so great she was shaking as she came and would have been thrashing all over if not for the restraints. She felt him set up a brutal fucking pace as he slammed in and out of her wet cunt.

"Heeee'ssss fucking meeeeeee.' She screamed at the phone as his cock hammered her to another orgasm. She came over and over now, one orgasm blurring into the next in a confusion of pleasure and thrusting cock. She felt him speed up, his thrusts less controlled now and knew he was going to get close.

"Fuck me, cum in me Demon... Fuck me... Cum in me... Please... I'm Sorry Chris... I need his big cock and cum inside me."

He rammed his cock deep inside her. She came again. As she came she could physically feel his cock throb and pulse inside her, feel every blast of his potent cum filling her pussy to overflowing. He jerked his cock back and forth slightly inside her as he came and then slid out with a pop, the cum leaking out of her abused hole.

As she flopped down exhausted and used she heard the unmistakable sounds of her husband cuming. He had wanked himself off hearing her get used.

Demon walked round in front of her and slid his mask off.

"Well gorgeous... was the reality everything you hoped it would be?"

"God Nick yes... that was amazing... We need to set up some more of these again she said with an exhausted smile."