The Demon's Disciple Ch. 01

Story Info
Alice wants revenge, Max wants Alice. Deals with demons.
7.6k words
4.53
18.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbyZeus
BobbyZeus
38 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains depictions of physical and emotional torment and humiliation, that some may find extreme, with a bit of tongue in cheek humor to lighten things. This is obviously a work of fiction. What Demons call consent is not consent in the real world. The author of this story does not support any form of dubious consent outside of fiction. Though not necessary, you may wish to read my first erotic publication, "Lola and the Demon" a standalone story takes place before "The Demon's Disciple" and introduces two key characters and several premises that this story builds on.

*****

Ziphar returned to the home he shared with his partner and lover Bliss. Situated above the Fire Fields, a modest one story construct, with Victorian style appointments in the side of a mountain.

Bliss greeted him with a warm kiss, she tasted like sweet rose water. Pulling away she looked at his face and frowned. "What's wrong, my love?"

"Bad day. A clever mortal actually read the contract, and understood it. She wouldn't sign. And then..." he trailed off.

"Did my baby lose his temper?"

"Eh... yes. I burned her summoning book."

"OH! Did you get in trouble? Did you get fired!?"

"Bliss, No one is going to fire me." He spoke sharply.

"Oh, of course." Bliss looked down feeling stupid for asking. Then, perking up, "Well I'm sure I can make it all better." her tone turned seductive, or at least more deliberately seductive than usual.

Ziphar's bitter expression faded as he felt Bliss press against him. Her hand grabbed his cock through his pants.

"If she didn't sign, I assume you didn't get to fuck her. That must have left you feeling awful pent up, huh, sweetness?" She felt Ziphar's cock bloom to full size against her hand. It strained the seams of his pants. She loved that. Ziphar's cock was massive. It was designed to be intimidating and well beyond what any normal mortal woman would enjoy. He was, after all, a torment demon.

In no time he had Bliss bent over their elegant Mahogany table, that once belonged to a mortal prince. She giggled with glee as he slammed her face down against it, wiggling her round butt as he squeezed her throat with his palm on the back of her neck. She listened as his belt buckle jingled, coming loose, and the soft clang it made as his pants hit the floor. Then she cried out in ecstasy as he pierced her nethers with his glorious rod. Bliss was a succubus. She was built for seduction and sex and there wasn't much of anything she couldn't handle. She loved it when he fucked her hard like this. He usually preferred it more gentle at home. But tonight he was spurred by his anxieties and frustrations and she was thrilled that he was taking it out on her. He was pounding her so hard that the table was sliding across the floor. He couldn't fuck mortals like this, they wouldn't survive it.

Though Ziphar did not notice, being focused on himself tonight, the ever orgasmic Bliss had already cum twice when he finally felt his balls tighten. Bliss' eyes rolled back into her head as he squeezed her throat tighter. She smiled when she heard him roar. Then she felt the warmth of his hot load filling her. He released her throat. She popped the vertebra of her neck back into place, and heard his excess fluids splash out onto the floor as withdrew from her.

"You were pent up. Bet you feel better now, my love." she cooed. Cool air hit her gaping hole as she stood up and turned to face Ziphar, his cum pouring down the insides of her thighs."

Ziphar enjoyed seeing her like this. Well fucked and dripping with his seed. He kissed her, squeezing her tight ass with his large hand. Bliss got cleaned up while Ziphar changed out of his suit. When Bliss returned from the wash room she did not curl up next to Ziphar as he had expected.

"Is something troubling you?"

"I have to work. Some horny twenty-two year old has dabbled too far into magic's he doesn't understand."

"Such is the nature of this existence."

"Don't wait up." With that she vanished leaving just a scent of perfume and spice in the air.

By the next day Bliss had not returned. He could not sense her energy in the Demon world.

Ziphar was concerned, this was not like Bliss at all. In a flash of heat he transported himself to the capital of this region of the Demon world. Specifically the white marble office Annaiel, a fallen angel.

Her eyes were closed and her head was leaned back against the top of her white leather chair, causing the golden cork screws of her hair to bunch up around the sides of her face. "You shouldn't barge in like that, Ziphar, it's rude. I assume it's an emergency but you'll have to wait a moment while I finish this interview."

Ziphar folded his hand's and grimaced impatiently. Annaiel wore a white and gold dress that was hiked up to her waist at that moment. Between her legs was an obese, olive green skinned demon. He looked like a blob of melting ice cream. His drooling mouth hung open in front of Annaiel's pussy. He seemed to be haphazzardly licking at it with his huge slimy tongue. "alright, Globrox, that's enough." She opened her deep blue eyes and pushed his head away. "That was terrible. You do not have what it takes to be a incubus."

Globrox got up on his stubby legs, "Thank you for this opportunity. I hope I can work on it and apply again."

"I'm sure that will be fine." She watched him gather his things and hobble from the massive room. "ugh, would you look at this." she gestured with both hands towards her crotch. Her pussy lips were splayed out and the entire area was covered with Globrox's slobber. She rose from her chair and removed her clothes. Annaiel looked like a statuesque Greek goddess. She had curly blonde hair that flowed down just past her shoulders in little golden cork screws, A gold and jeweled tiara nesting atop. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned for her body, round and full. Her glorious white feathered wings were folded neatly at her back. Her golden 3 inch heels clicked as she walked over to a fountain and began to clean herself. Ziphar might have enjoyed the show under other circumstances.

"I assume, since you are here, that you don't know where Bliss is either."

"I need to know who summoned her last night, Annaiel."

"Ziphar, no one summoned her last night. At least it didn't come through this office."

He narrowed his eyes. "Someone did summon her. Check the Cortex."

Annaiel Sighed as she slipped her dress back on. "Always crisis."

"Don't tell me about the woes of being in charge."

She nodded, and seemed more focused. She stepped over to a wall with names engraved on it and slid her hand across it. The names scrolled like a touch screen. "Here. Someone did summon her specifically. He did a good job of making it seem like it came through this office. Maxwell Crawson."

Ziphar recognized the name. He first read it the night he left D'Ariss.

--------------

[FOUR YEARS AGO]

Ziphar and his partner D'Ariss put together the last the things they would need for the nights work.

Two emo punker kids, Max (a brown haired 18 year old) and Alice (Red headed female of 19 years), had summoned a pair of demons looking to make a deal. Ziphar and D'Arris answered the call. They found themselves standing in a large living room in what appeared to be an old but well maintained house. It was late in the afternoon and the sun didn't have much life left in it.

Max and Alice couldn't believe it had worked, yet, before them stood a pair of red skinned demons. Ziphar looked no different then, than he does today. D'Arris was 5'8. Like Ziphar she had red skin, amber eyes that looked like quartz, and black hair, cut like Betty Page, long with bangs. Her horns were actually a bit longer than Ziphar's and stuck out through her bangs. She had very Large E Cup breasts, a toned ass below her tapered waste, and very well defined muscles that rippled beneath her tight skin. Her body intimidated men, and that was the point. She wore a black sleeveless dress and knee high leather boots with sharp pointed heals. Unlike Ziphar, who traveled light, she had a large black purse that she kept her tools in. It had a minor 'bag of holding' enchantment on it and could hold significantly more than it appeared.

"Maxwell and Alice?" Asked Ziphar.

Alice nodded.

"It's Max, actually."

"I think it's best if we stick with Maxwell, I like to keep things formal. My name is Ziphar and this is my partner D'Ariss."

"It's a pleasure to meet both of you." Added D'Ariss. Max and Alice stood there dumbfounded. This was not uncommon, so she continued. "Now then, Before we can have you both sign your agreements, we must speak with each of you in private."

"Well actually I think only I need to sign, since you're doing something for me, right?" Asked Alice finding a bit of her voice.

"No, girl" responded D'Arris, "Two summoners, two contracts, two signatures. Boy, lead me to where we may speak."

"Oh sure, yeah, the dining room is right through that door in the corner."

Once D'Arris and Max had passed through the door and shut it behind them. Ziphar reached into his jacket and produced a typed agreement. "All right, Alice. So I understand you want us to hex your ex-boyfriend."

"Yeah. My asshole ex, Zack."

"That shouldn't be a problem at all, Alice. May I ask why, though?"

"Well some of my jewelry went missing, like earrings and shit. Couldn't find them anywhere. Finally Come home early one day, and there he is fucking some bitch, and the bitch is wearing my earrings."

"I see, well Alice, I think we can ensure he is properly punished. I envision one or two treatable but permanent STDs will be haunting him very soon."

"Seriously?"

"Alice, I do not joke about my work, all you have to do is sign the contract."

"Wait, do I have to do anything in return, like pay you or something?"

"In a nutshell, you just have to hang out with us, show us a good time here on earth for a night."

"That's it? Just party with you guys?"

"Pretty much, you are welcome to read it if you want."

"Nah, man that sounds cool." The contract was at least twenty pages, probably just boiler plate shit like on iTunes. Alice was stoked. She was going to get her payback, even if Zack didn't know it was her. And partying with a couple of cool Demons was going to epic. Plus, Ziphar was kind of hot, and she was on the rebound. Ziphar handed her a pen and she signed without another thought.

"Excellent, Alice. Zack should find something unpleasant has sprouted up on himself any moment now."

"No way, there's no way it'll be that fast."

"Oh, I always deliver." said Ziphar signing under Alice's name, folding the document and placing it in his jacket. He then made his way across the room and knocked on the closed dining room door. "You may rejoin us when ready." He called out.

In the dining room a similar conversation was being had. Max was holding the contract and the pen.

"Listen, Alice can't know about this."

"I won't talk about it unless you do." Smiled D'arris.

His hand moved towards the signature line, then stopped. "I'm sorry, I just want to go over this one more time."

"Of course, I'm in no hurry at all."

"So I sign this, I get a night with Alice?"

"Yes."

"Like, we'll have sex?"

D'Arris chuckled, "Yes, Max."

"Like, we'll have sex tonight?"

"I guarantee it. Max, we'll be here to ensure everything comes to fruition as promised. You are of course welcome to read the agreement, as I said, we are in no hurry."

Max took a deep breath, "Nah, forget the fine print, let's do this!" he could feel his heart pound in his chest as he committed his signature to the page. D'Arris, folded the document and placed it in her purse.

D'Arris and Max returned to the living room. Alice was sitting next to Ziphram on one of the many pieces of mismatched sectionals that lined the outer two thirds of the room. Max, suddenly, didn't want to sit too close to Alice, afraid he would lose his cool. He sat on the other side of the spacious room, very close to D'Arris. Actually it was awkwardly close, but Max was to distracted to realize his behavior was off. D'Arris didn't seem to mind at all.

Alice looked over at them, "Good for max, getting close with that hot demon honey" she thought. Max usually doesn't seem interested in girls. She had thought he was gay or maybe asexual until she stumbled onto his porn collection that one time. Maybe he just hadn't found anyone red enough with huge tits. She laughed to herself at this thought.

"So, what do y'all wanna do? It's early still. The sun won't even set for another hour or so. And the clubs won't open for hours yet. I don't imagine you two can just walk around outside in the daylight."

"I think we would, indeed, turn a few heads, Alice." Said Ziphar.

Alice loved the way he said her name, and loved that he said it so often. Max thought that was weird. "Well, we have plenty of beer in the fridge, vodka in the freezer, and pizza on speed dial."

"Yeah, let's just stay in!" Max said way too eagerly and knew it. He needed to find some way to cool his jets.

"That sounds like it could be fun." Agreed D'Arris.

Ziphar shrugged approval at the suggestion, "We won't eat anything but I suppose drinks would be fine"

"Right on!" Said Alice hopping up to grab the some beers and order some food for her and Max.

As they drank and laughed they all seemed to be getting to know each other. Ziphar and D'Arris didn't talk about their personal lives much but had an abundance of hilarious work stories. 45 minutes passed and Alice's Phone rang. It was Zack.

"Hello?" ... "Oh shit!" ... "That sucks" ... "Well, you fuck skanks and shit's gonna happen, you know." ... "I will." ... "yeah, bye." She hung up the phone "HAHAHA! MAX! That was Zack, he just called to tell me he found a sore on his dick and thinks it might be the herp. He said it just popped up out of nowhere. You guys are LEGIT!"

"Of course we are, girl." Said D'Ariss squeezing Max's leg. His heart raced at the prospect.

As the sun was falling in the sky, and Everybody seemed to be a bit tipsy Max was becoming concerned that Ziphar seemed to be getting awfully cozy with Alice, while D'Arriss seemed to be flirting hard with him. Oh of course! This was a great plan, Ziphar gets Alice all hot and bothered then turns out to be a jerk, meanwhile Max makes her jealous with D'Ariss, but then comes to the rescue. Maybe there's a little love potion involved? And BAM! Alice will finally see him as more than a friend. At least that's what Max figured it had to be.

Alice had put her hand on Ziphar's leg several times, and he hadn't stopped her. She was definitely in and she was excited about it.

Ziphar was getting excited too, in a few moments the sun would set and, per the terms of the contracts, that's when their work could begin. He hadn't said much in a while. He had just been sitting on the sofa listening to the silly red head who was groping him prattle on about nothing. He was looking forward to breaking her. But there were rules. One of them was that he could not torment a mortal unless they had given some form of consent. The contract was sufficient but it did not take hold until sundown.

An awkward silence fell over the group for a brief moment. D'Ariss was the first to break that silence. "Ah, the sun has set."

Suddenly Ziphar sat up, "Maxwell, Alice, how about a game of truth or dare?"

"I'm down." Said Alice right away.

"That does sound like fun" Said D'ariss.

"I'm game!" Max had gotten pretty drunk by this point.

Ziphar turned to Alice, "Truth or Dare, Alice."

"omg he did that awesome thing where he said my name again." She thought. Alice was feeling very bubbly. Brushing her wavy red hair back behind her many times pierced ear she casually responded, "Truth"

"Alice, when was the first time you had sex?"

OMG right out the door with a question like that? "I was 17, it was prom night, his name was Sean. I mean I had been doing other stuff for a while but that was the first." Max remembered, Sean. He wished he didn't. "D'Ariss, T or D"

"Hmmm... Dare."

"Ooo, a Bold move."

"We're a bold breed, girl."

"Okay, okay... I dare you to take that dress off."

D'Ariss Smirked at Ziphar, then without a word she peeled off her tight black dress. There she was standing in Black knee high boots, a lacey black bra, and panties that did nothing to hide her thick pussy lips. Alice and Max were surprised to see how ripped she was, given her very feminine figure. The E cup breasts formed amazing cleavage held together in her bra.

D'Ariss turned to Max, "Truth or dare, boy."

Max had seen how impressed she was by D'Ariss choosing A dare and hoped she would be impressed by him as well. "Dare"

"Strip nude."

Max's blood ran cold.

Alice's eyes grew wide. She had known Max a long time and had never seen him naked. Was she ready for that? Guess she had to be, cause he was standing up and going for it. Clearly D'Ariss was into him and she needed to be a supportive friend.

Max pulled his torn bobby-pinned long-sleeved shirt up over his head, ruffling his short messy brown hair. His stomach was flat and toned. He was pale and thin. He didn't seem to be an ounce of fat on him. Alice could see his ribs clearly. He popped off his chucks and his socks, Then he stood up. He unbuckled his studded belt, unbuttoned his torn up chain heavy jeans, pulled the zipper and dropped them to the floor. He had nice legs, toned like his upper body. "Moment of truth" thought Alice, as Max hooked is thumbs into his boxers she wondered if she should look away, but it was too late. Max dropped them to the floor. Alice's jaw might have followed. She didn't relished the idea of seeing a penis she didn't have plans to use pretty much immediately, and intended to NEVER use Max's. Nevertheless, She could objectively appreciate a nice dick under the right circumstances, and Max was her best friend so she could handle seeing his. It was a nice one. Pretty big. A good six inches flaccid with a nice thickness. She was happy for him. It was man-scaped. That surprised her. his balls and shaft were completely hairless.

D'Ariss Clapped. Max felt awkward, especially when he noticed that Ziphar was staring at his cock.

"Um, Zaphir..."

"It's 'Ziphar,' Maxwell"

"Oh sorry. Ziphar, Truth or dare"

"Truth."

Max thought for a minute, he didn't want to give Ziphar any opportunity to impress Alice or look any cooler than he already did. "What's your favorite color?"

"Seriously?" laughed Alice.

Max shrugged, as he sat Indian style on a red piece of sectional.

"Pink."

Damn, Alice would love that answer. Shit.

"Alice, choose"

After his first Truth for her, and the direction this game was heading, she wasn't sure she would be ready for any dare he had in mind. "Truth"

"Alice, When was the last time you had an orgasm and how?" Ziphar loved asking that question.

"Shit, Ziphar, you don't play around." Alice didn't want to answer this one, even for a guy she had a crush on. It was little too personal, but something compelled her to respond. Having not read the contract, she assumed it was the wine "Well, it was about four hours ago. I just got out of the tub, I laid down on my bed, looked at some sexy .gifs of women being penetrated on my phone and rubbed one out with my ring and middle fingers on my clit." WTF! she certainly hadn't intended to be that descriptive. This must have been really good vodka.

Max was picturing everything she described like a movie in his head. He realized she must have just finished when he got here, earlier. She had looked flushed when she answered the door... "MAX!? Oh my god!" Alice's voice snapped him back to reality. What was she freaking out about?

BobbyZeus
BobbyZeus
38 Followers