The Demon's Disciple Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice and Max's torment concludes, as the plot thickens.
7.6k words
4.5
15.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbyZeus
BobbyZeus
38 Followers

"Alice, choose Maxwell's next torment."

The room was full of harnesses, and fucking machines of all kinds. Where did the dining room furniture go? Where did all this stuff come from? She knew what a lot of this stuff was from the internet, but one device she had never seen before. It was a table that sat about three feet off the floor. It had several straps on it. A bit more than halfway down the table was a hole. Beneath it was a small cylinder with two straps and a tube that connected to a larger cylinder. The cylinders were clear but she couldn't make out what components were inside them. Pointing to it "What's that?"

"That, girl, is the Man-Milker. Its designed to, well, milk men."

"Sounds humiliating, but does it hurt."

D'Arris chuckled, "In the cruelest way."

"That's the one then." She said coldly "I think that's exactly what a horny little backstabbing premature ejaculating pervert like him needs." Alice knew in the back of her mind that, per the terms of Max's agreement with the demons, he would fuck her. She hoped his cock would be so broken and battered by the time that happened that he would beg them not to make him.

D'Arris was pleased with Alice's choice and, the pain she was sure it was causing Max to have the woman he loved so happily involved in his torment.

Max didn't even protest. He was so ashamed of himself. He felt she deserved whatever Alice through at him. Max climbed up onto the table. He positioned himself so that his cock and balls dangled through the opening, still crusted with his dried flaking seed. His cock still ached. The rings were still preventing it from deflating and the one at the base of his cock was cutting into him. D'Ariss began securing his straps. Max watched Alice's face. Somehow seeing her scorn and knowing that she was seeing his suffering lessened the pain of what he had done. One across his neck, two across his back and arms, small ones for his wrists, two for his legs and ankles.

D'Ariss picked up the smaller cylander with one hand and grabbed his still dry and flakey cock with the other. "Hmmm... Your cock is too dry, boy" She reached into the front of her black panties and seemed to dig around for a moment. When her hand emerged it was coated in a slick fluid. She reached under the table and rubbed her juices down the shaft and over his head. The usually pleasurable sensation felt so wrong and misplaced here.

Alice realized that from Max's restrained position, he couldn't tell what was actually happening. "Hey Max I don't want you to blow another load or anything but that vag juice being rubbed on your cock."

Satisfied that he was well lubed, D'Ariss slid her hand back up his shaft and over his swollen balls. She gave them a slap as she finished. Max's body quaked and his face conformed to show the pain. What hurt more was seeing Alice's delighted smile.

D'Ariss slid the cylander over his cock. The head passed through a soft silicone ring as the end of the cylander was secured with snaps that connected under the table. Alice was watching with fascination, as D'Ariss circled back behind the table and brought up another device that was on wheels. It was a large pole with a metal rod connected to it by a wire. The rod was small but had a ball on the tip about the size of a large marble. Max saw Alices smirk grow to a wicked smile and tried to crain his head around to see what was happening. He didin't have to wonder long. D'Ariss reached over and Spread Max's ass. She unceremoniously spit on the hole, and popped the rod in.

Max had to bite his lip to keep from crying out.

"Since I'm sure you're both wondering, that part sends a small electrical current into the prostate to encourage greater releases of seminal fluid. Or for the idiots in the room, it'll make the boy cum more" D'Ariss laughed and slapped him on the ass then turned to flip a switch.

"Woh!" cried Max as the first pulse hit him from the rod sticking out of his ass. The silicone ring inside the cylinder was moving up and down his shaft. The device was also applying suction. This machine had hot-wired his body and in almost no time he felt the orgasm hit him. He hated to admit it, but it was the strongest one he'd ever experienced. Every muscle in his body seemed to come alive. Below the table copious amounts of his semen were being released and collected. Nearly a third of a cup poured down the tube and into the collector.

"That was pretty fast, Max!" Alice chuckled to herself again. All he could do was pant and look on with pained eyes at the woman he loved and betrayed.

The machine showed no signs of stopping.

D'Ariss was monitoring the device and keeping an eye on the controls. "You're cock hurts, doesn't it, boy?"

"uh-huh"

"Use words, boy"

"Yes! It hurts!"

"Every time you cum a bit of blood makes it past the cock ring into your dick. But then it can't back out. I'm sure you see the problem there."

Alice watched with sadistic curiosity as the machine continued to pump and provoke him. She wondered how swollen his rod had become, how big it could grow. She wanted to watch him suffer the humiliation of another painful forced orgasm. She placed a hand between her legs and pulled up on her pussy, exposing her clit. She pouted her lip a bit and traced her slit with her index finger. Max's face was bright red. He was starting to sweat hard. His body lurched and heaved against the restraints. More fluid rushed through the tube. Alice released her pussy and smiled a wicked half smile. But a kernel of pity formed in her when she saw the tears in Max's eyes. Then she felt Ziphar's hand on her shoulder. She instinctively 'gulped' at his touch.

"You know Alice, I'm not usually one for toys. At least not like D'Ariss here. So, when we work together I like to indulge a bit." Ziphar stroked Alice's body with his warm hands. He gently ran them over her petite shoulders. She clenched her jaw and steeled her reserve. She tried to hold still. She tried not react, but knew that Ziphar could feel her tremble as he moved his hands onto her hips, past her waist, over her ribs and onto her small breasts. "D'Ariss's toys are such a great way to explore the physical limits of the human body." She felt his cock press against her back. The base just above her round little butt, the tip half way up her back. "Such limits are a fascination of mine." She felt the heat from his cock and the cold air pass over the patch of pre-cum that had formed at its top.

"Just do whatever you're going to do." She spoke with clenched teeth, and though Ziphar could hear the quiver in her voice, he respected her defiance.

He rolled her nipples gently between his index finger and thumb.

"Leave her alone!" Max barely had the energy for that outburst, amidst his labored breathing. D'Ariss forced a ball gag in his mouth and secured it to his head with a buckled strap. Then went back to monitoring the controls on the device.

Ziphar just laughed and began to lightly tug at the hard little nubs. "Alice, have I made your nipples sensitive?"

"Yes." he knew he had, but wanted her to say it.

Ziphar took his hands from her breasts. She looked at her nipples, they stuck out, almost straining to do so. "My, Maxwell isn't looking so good." She looked up him, but barely had time to register what she saw as twin sharp crushing pains shot through her tits. Ziphar had placed clamps on her nipples.

The clamps were silver with an 'X' design. They had a spring at the back to push them together and latex on the tips to keep them from doing lasting damage. There was also a screw on each that allowed the pressure to be adjusted. Ziphar was tightening the screws. Alice squirmed. Ziphar knew she was struggling not to cry out. He slowly turned the screws watching the ends of the clamps push towards each other. Max groaned in his frustration.

"Alice, if you cry out it won't hurt so bad"

She gritted her teeth

"Suit yourself" he gave the screws one final big twist.

Finally, "Good g-d!" She whimpered, and he released the screws. Between the clamps was a chain connecting them to each other.

"Alice, I'm going to pull on this chain. I want you to tell me when the pain becomes unbearable."

"Eat a dick."

Such a defiant spirit. Ziphar smiled. He placed one arm around her, across her shoulders so she would not be able to lean into the pressure. Alice instinctively gripped his forearm with both hands as he began pulling on the chain with his other hand.

The additional pain was immediate. She struggled as her tits were pulled nip first towards Max. her chest neck and face were bright red. Her tits stuck out like torpedoes. "It's unbearable!" she screamed, her teeth clenched anew. Ziphar did not let up. "Please, Ziphar!" Her eyes were shut tight and her scream was shrill. She was sure he was going to rip them from her. She was nearly sobbing from the pain when he finally released them. Her eyes were still closed.

His arm stayed around her shoulder, his free hand came to rest on her taught stomach. "Open your eyes, Alice."

She did as she was told. Max was cumming again, though not much was coming out. She couldn't believe that bastard had cum while watching her in that state. She could see his fingers curl in agony, and though the kernel of pity remained, she fought through it to watch him suffer.

"Alice, let's pull up a seat so you can watch in comfort."

Ziphar pulled up a black leather clad, curved box, with a silicone attachment on top that filled Alice with anxiety. She recognized this immediately. It was a Sybian. Top of the line in female self-pleasuring. There were two parts to the attachment. A textured nub on the front that stimulated the clit and a five inch long "egg" shaped attachment in the middle that provided penetration and g-spot stimulation. Ziphar poured some lubricant onto the egg. "Have a seat, Alice."

Alice tried not to show any emotion as she lowered herself, silently onto the contraption. She reached down and spread her lips allowing herself to be penetrated. She sneered hearing Max let out a sorrowful groan as she did. She considered the device objectively. It wasn't a bad size for her. She felt full but no stretched. She realized that no matter how she moved, she would not be able to clear her clit from the nub.

Ziphar picked up the remote and turned the dial that started the device. The Sybian hummed and she felt the tingling vibration hit her clit. The sensation was actually rather nice. It felt like an intimate massage. Though still attached, the clamps on her nipples didn't sting as bad now that they weren't being pulled on. Ziphar turned up the power. The sybian hummed away. The vibration coursed through her clit and the egg rotated inside her massaging her G-spot. She could not believe how good it was at its purpose. Despite herself Alice rocked her hips back and forth. Somehow the Sybian had turned her body against her. She wondered if the demons had done something to her libido. She knew she was inching towards another orgasm. She couldn't seem to get her hips to stop moving. Just as the orgasm began to take her, She heard Ziphar say, "Don't stop until its over." then she felt Ziphar's hand closing around her neck. The his other hand pulled hard on the chain connected to her clamps. What happened next was beyond anything Alice had ever experienced. The dull pain of being choked, the sharp pain in her nipples, the gentle ache in her pussy all merged with the pleasure of the orgasm she was having. The pleasure mounted the pain and road it out to the end. The result was a form of sensory overload. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever had.

She bucked and squealed on the sybian. She convulsed and cried out. If Ziphar hadn't been holding onto her, she would have fallen off. Sweat beaded all over her body. Alice had never felt so exhausted by an orgasm. She could barely see, her juices had coated the inside of her thighs. All sense of time had been lost to her. She was in some sort of post-orgasmic dream state. At some point Ziphar had released her and she had fallen off the device and onto the floor. She had, in a way, been fucked senseless.

As reality crept back in the weight of what had just happened took hold. The humiliation of being forced to orgasm in that way was almost unbearable. She felt guilt and shame for the moment of pleasure that had been induced. Horror at the pain that had brought that pleasure to such heights. And embarrassment at being exposed to everyone present. A primal scream snapped her out of it.

She looked up at Max's face. It was flush and red, he sweating hard. He had cum again, but clearly the sensation had become almost entirely one of pain for him. His pelvic muscles had been overworked and his cock ached and begged to return to its normal size. No more fluid poured into the collector, he was tapped out. Alice didn't want this for Max. Seeing him in this state had cooled her hot temper, and the kernel pity had blossomed into full blown guilt.

She'd known how Max felt about her for a long time. She'd also known her strategy of ignoring it had just made it worse. By no means did it excuse what Max had done. She was still angry at him, and knew she would never be able to fully forgive him, but she couldn't just flip a switch and hate someone who had been her best friend for nearly half her life. "D'Ariss! Max has had enough."

D'Ariss was tickled by Alice's apparent misconception or her role in this, and decided to humor her. She looked under the table. The collector had a good cup and an half of semen in it. "Perhaps you right, girl." Why don't we move on to something else. She flipped the switch on the milker and Max's body immediately collapsed in relief. Taking D'Ariss's cue, Ziphar turned the dial to the off position, and Alice also felt some relief

"I think it's time for a little more 'fantasy meets reality'." D'Arris stood at the end of the table and began stroking Max's hair. When he turned towards her he could see a very large wet spot glistening on the front of her panties. The fabric clung to and clearly defined a set of fat, robust pussy lips "Boy, tell the girl if you have ever fantasized about the her swallowing your cum."

Alice's flushed face instinctively recoiled in disgust when she heard the order.

Max looked up at Alice, as best he could under the circumstances, the shamed look renewed upon his face. "Alice, I- sometimes fantasize about you sucking me off and... and... swallowing my cum."

"Boy, what do you do when you think of this?"

"I... masturbate."

"Of course you do." D'Arris laughed "Tell her how she reacts to it in your fantasy."

The words had trouble forming in his mouth but found their way out in time. "You love it. You tell me it's sweet and that its the best you've ever tasted, and... and..." He was trying not to cry now. "You tell me you want it every day." Tears began to well in his eyes, overwhelmed with embarrassment. D'Arris could barely contain her laughter now. Alice was once again feeling genuine sympathy for Max. Nothing he had said really surprised him. She knew what boys fantasized about. Though she couldn't help but be a bit disgusted to hear this described by someone she felt no sexual attraction to, part of her desperately wanted to comfort him. D'Arris grabbed the tube under the table and used it to pull the collector over to her. She unhooked the collector, and held it up, swirling the pearly white contents around.

"Girl come close, so the boy can see your face." Shaking from exhaustion, Alice lifted herself off the soaked Sybian her pussy was now noticeably redder than the pink it had been earlier. She knelt down close the edge of the table. And prepared herself for what she knew she was going to have to do. D'Ariss handed her the collector. It took both of Alice's hands to hold it. "Take a big gulp, girl, savor it and then tell the boy honestly what you think of his slop."

Alice slowly brought the cylander up to her lips. It smelled like chlorine. She poured a mouth full across her lips and tongue. Max watched with pain in his eyes as she looked nauseated. She swirled it around her tongue and then gagged as she choked it down. She didn't want to participate in his humiliation anymore but she couldn't refuse the command. "Ugh. Max, that is the foulest cum I've ever tasted. It has the texture of snot. It's so salty, and somehow bitter. I've never tasted cum that was bitter like this."

"Girl, how would you feel about drinking it every day?"

"I would hate it."

"How would you feel about finishing what's in the collector?"

"I would hate it!" Alice looked at the creamy contents in front of her. She considered the prospect of drinking it. She felt something churn in her stomach, "Oh god, I'm sorry, Max!" Suddenly she turned and heaved. The only things she had consumed in hours had been Vodka, beer, and cum. All three were now spewed out onto the floor.

"Well, Alice, I guess I win the taste test then." Ziphar laughed.

Alice wiped her face on her arm. Max felt an errant tear dry on his cheek

D'Ariss began unhooking Max. "Hmm... seems like everyone is getting tasted around here but me. Girl come here and undress me."

Alice awkwardly got to her feet. Her weary legs seemed to be tangled on themselves. She started to circle around behind D'Ariss. "The clasp is in the front, girl..."

Alice stood before D'Ariss. Despite both being of average height, their bodies were very far apart on the female spectrum. Alice was thin. Small hips and breasts on a small frame. D'Ariss was built. Ripped with muscle on a large frame. Alice found the clasp at the center of black bra and with a small inward turn, D'Ariss's breasts swung free. They didn't sag the way Alice was sure they would. Actually they held there shape almost completely as they separated from each other. Her areolas were a darker shade of red than the rest of her skin and the size of silver dollars. Alice realized she was staring at one of D'Ariss's nipple. Before she could look away a power full hand grabbed her by the hair and pulled her forward pressing her mouth against it. Assuming the next command she began to suck. "Oh yes, girl, you are quite the pet! MMMMMM!" The nipple had an odd slightly sour taste as she sucked on it. She couldn't ponder this long as seconds later D'Ariss pushed her down to her knees. Alice was now face to face with D'Ariss' soaking black panties. The sent was fragrant but not foul. It smelled like, well... fresh pussy. Alice was basically a puppet to D'Ariss's strength. "Girl, pull my panties to the side and pleasure me."

Alice had kissed girls before. She liked kissing girls. They were soft and smooth and smelled nice. She had considered the possibility of going farther than that but no opportunity had presented itself. She had always imagined her first female lover would be more... feminine. Alice peeled D'Ariss's panties to the side. Sheets and strands of her fluid clung between the fabric and D'Ariss's fat shinning labia. Alice's head was pushed forward, pressed her lips against the red slit. She felt the cold of D'Arisses fluids on her on her mouth and cheeks as her face was forced between the demons dripping lips, making it difficult to breath. Her tongue shot out of her mouth and began licking around. Awkwardly it traveled through the folds of D'Ariss's snatch. Her pussy was sweet at first but sour on the way down, and Alice was finding it difficult not swallow.

D'Ariss pulled her away for moment, "You've never done this before have you, girl?"

Alice gasped, thankful to be able to breath. Her face shined with D'Ariss's arousal. "No, never."

"Work the clit, stupid girl." D'Ariss tone was angrier than it had been "I'd hope you'd know where that was. You sounded like you knew your way around your own pussy earlier." With her free hand, D'Ariss again demonstrated her strength as she tore the panties from her. A broken strand of elastic snapped back against Alice's finger, as she was still holding them to the side. It stung a bit. D'Ariss spread widened her stance a bit so her pussy lips parted slightly and her inner folds were visible. At the top a large angry looking clit stuck out from beneath a folded hood, Alice's mouth was forced onto it.

BobbyZeus
BobbyZeus
38 Followers