The Den Ch. 01

Story Info
Nathaniel goes to the Den.
917 words
3.86
7.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I have written. Please give your opinion in the comments section. I welcome the criticism to help with improving my writing.

Nathaniel walked up to the door of The Den, it's scarlet door a beacon in the seedy back alley. As he entered, the receptionist took in the 6'5 giant. His dark hair just a bit too long and his eyes so black you could get lost forever in them. He was wearing a suit not fitting, with the kind of people that normally entered through those doors. "How can I help you?" she managed to say.

"I'm looking for Natalia." he said in a low deep voice.

A slow smile spread across the receptionists face. "Right this way" she purred as she grabbed a mag light from the table. Opening a hidden door she led him down a long dark stair case, finally coming to a heavy steel door.

Pushing it open, the room behind it was lit only with candles. Whips, gags, anything he could possibly want lined the walls. He spotted it and grabbed the purple and black multi tailed whip. Behind him he heard the steel door close with a heavy bang.

Nathaniel crossed the room, and grabbed a cat o nine tails from the wall. He dragged the tails across the bare ass of the woman that was strapped to it. A shiver coursed thru her body and he could smell her arousal. He leaned close to her ear and whispered, " are you ready?". She gave a muffled moan around the ball gag and her long, curly hair swished against her thighs as she nodded consent. He slowly removed his clothes, placing them on the available chair. He could see her pale eyes dilating, as he surveyed her slender body. Her pale skin flushing red as she watched him. Taut muscles trembling.

He grabbed the lit candle from a shelf, and she gasped. Nathaniel poured a drop of the hot liquid over one nipple, as she hissed in a shock he repeated the action on her other breast. The skin turning as red as the hair between her legs.

Her back arched to get away from the pain of the fiery liquid as he dropped another stream on her stomach and more on her thighs. With each drop his cock was harder, the moans and gasps from her gagged mouth giving him an immense satisfaction.

He placed the candle back on the shelf and picked up the cat o nine tails again. The tails made an evil sound as he popped her ass and legs with them, her skin turning bright red from the leather. She whimpered, still unable to speak. He bent and kissed her neck, saying "continue?" again she nodded.

Nathaniel knelt in front of her and ran his tongue across her hot pussy. Tweaking her clit with his teeth, she jumped and pushed towards his mouth, begging for more with her mewing. Nathaniel grabbed her hips and sucked her clit into his mouth, lavishing it with the attention she begged for. When she was on the verge of cumming, " patience dear" he crooned, stopping her just before the peak.

He untied her hands, holding the ropes as reins and pulled her over to a much lower, unmoving bar. The bar held her up in a most enticing manner. Seeing this, he bent down and nibbled the firm flesh of her tight ass. Thrusting 3 fingers into her wet hole, he fucked her pussy with one hand and fondled her button until he could feel the build up almost reaching the spill over, and stopped. Her groan of frustration echoed on the walls of the room. He stood behind her, and slowly entered her hot, wet , box. Pulling away when she tried to make him go faster. He slowly sped up, and as they got into a steady pace he could feel her muscles pulsing and tightening with each thrust he gave. She tightened her legs before they could give out. He came as he slammed his cock into her as deep as he could, his manhood pulsing against her cervix, filling her with his hot seed.

He slapped his hand hard on her ass and said "now it's your turn". Grabbing the ropes he led her back to the bar hanging from the ceiling and pulled it to the wall so that she couldn't back away. He made quick work tying her there, and then grabbed the Hitachi wand. Placing it lightly on her eager clit, she moaned. He pressed it onto her eagerly and her low moans turned into a guttural animal like sound, her legs weak she came hard, juices flowing down her slender legs. He turned her around as her pussy still pulsed and slammed himself inside to the hilt. He pounded her making her come again quickly and as she did, shot another load into her already overflowing pussy. Untying her and pulling the ball gag off he made her kneel in front of him. Nathaniel demanded that she clean him up. Natalia took his softening length deep into her mouth. Savoring the taste of their mingling flavors. Grabbing a warm cloth from the waiting tray she cleaned all traces of their juices from him.

When she finished he kissed her and said "good girl, I'll see you tomorrow" he dressed quickly and walked out of the club, already making plans to return for another session.