The Den Ch. 02

Story Info
Rex and Sophia.
897 words
3.64
9.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rex walked through the red door and into the waiting room. Ah, Mr. Young so nice to see you back, said the receptionist, She noticed his blond hair had been buzzed recently and his green eyes looked tired. Sophia is waiting for you, if you please. Nodding Rex followed her through a pale lavender door, and up a narrow flight of stairs went to a polished stained glass door.

I've got it from here, said Rex.

He walked in and softly closed the door. He removed his clothing and hung it in the closet next to the entrance. Next he wrapped a white towel around his waist and walked to the waiting table.

Laying on his back he looked up and waited for her. A sound from beside him made him glance over to the curvy woman walking toward him. Her hips were softly rounded and her breasts were full and swaying. She wore a white satin gown that barely covered her ample cleavage and ended just below her ass. Her hair a dark wavy brunette, stopped just at her waist. A smile on her plump lips.

Sophia softly instructed him to lay on his stomach. He could smell the lavender oil as she poured it into her hand, warming it before she started stroking his back. She firmly rubbed the muscles in his shoulders easing the many knots and relieving the tightness. A groan escaped his mouth stopping her. "No, don't stop" Rex said.

As she went lower on his back he continued to moan, enjoying her hands on him. She slowly removed the towel and kneaded his glutes. Her fingers slipping between his cheeks and dipping down between his thighs where his balls rested. He felt his cock thicken and harden.

Moving her hands down his thighs she worked out the tension she could feel building in his legs. His calfs kneaded firmly revealing his sore muscles. Last his feet, she rubbed her thumb along the full length of the bottom, oiling his arches and the sore ball of his foot. Rolling his toes in her fingers, working the tension from his body. She quietly urged him onto his back. Reversing the trail this time she rubbed the tops of his feet, his calfs, his thighs.

Standing proudly at attention, his cock had a bead of cum on the tip. She watched fascinated as the drop rolled down his length. Licking her lips she caught the drop with her finger and brought it to her mouth. His eyes dilated when she grabbed him in one hand and ran her tongue over the pulsing head. He gasped as she sucked him into her mouth and down her throat, his moans urging her on. She worked her hand in time with her mouth, her free hand cupping his balls. His sounds encouraged Sophia to continue. Stopping long enough to climb onto the table and straddle him, She sank onto him slowly torturing him with her descent. Finally reaching the base, she ground her hips in a wide circle, drawing another deep groan from him. She drew herself all the way to his tip, and slowly eased down again. She rocked fasted and harder, getting closer to her own climax with each thrust. Moans escaping from her deeper and quicker.

Breathing heavily, her face flushed red, Rex lifted her and stood up. At her sharp intake of breath He said It's not time for that pretty. He kissed her deeply, and then bent her over the massage table.. He kissed her shoulder, his cock teasing the entrance of her pussy and kneaded her breasts while he thrust into her dripping snatch. Grabbing her hands, he used his free hand to knead the muscles in her behind. He slowly inserted 2 fingers into her sopping hole, his thumb pressing her clit. Teasing her to ecstasy. Rex pulled out of his lovers sopping box and kneeled behind her. Pressing his tongue to her ass, he tongued the virgin hole. He moans inspired him to continue with his stroking. Before she could slip over the edge, he pulled away, grabbing the lavender scented oil. He released her hands and turned her around. Lifting her onto the table he drizzled the oil over her. Positioning himself between her oily cheeks he entered slowly. Allowing her to get used to the solid length.

As Rex made his agonizingly slow decent he circled her clit with his thumb. When he could go no further, he pulled out to just the tip, her moans made him lose control. His shaft pressed down into her now eager hole. Thighs meeting soft ass he impaled himself in her hot flesh. They joined together in a steady rhytum, both breathing heavily, sweat dripping into their eyes. At her sudden loud climax, his cock jerked, she pushed back taking him deep within her, convulsing around his thick shaft. Unable to hold back any longer he released his seed deep within her ready hole. He slowly softened as he cradled her close to him, stroking her soft back. Pulling out he grabbed a warm cloth from the table beside him and cleaned her now satisfied body. As he put on his clothes, She looked at him wantonly and asked if he had to go. Nodding his head Rex, kissed her deeply and said I've got more plans for you later.