The Dentist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, meet ya there, Sir."

It was my day off from work that evening, so there was no rush to get ready and head out. That was both good...and bad.

Good because I could leave home around nine o'clock without much ado from the folks. I was and had always been a night owl. I could tell them I was going to meet some friends or something of that sort. I was grown, anyway. They really didn't get too involved with my running around town or my social life.

Bad because I had to wait until nine to get things moving. I had a whole afternoon and evening to waste in anticipation. I had found the quickest way to pass excess time was to take a nap. I snuggled into my blankets and had dozed away three hours.

When I crawled out of my bed, I was hungry and went into the kitchen to fix myself a baloney sandwich. Instead of grabbing the bag of potato chips and carrying them to my room, I put a handful on the top layer of my lunch meat and squished them down into tons of little crunchies with the top slice of bread. Ta-da! Instant manna from heaven.

I sat back on my bed and flipped on my TV to see what was on. Nothing interesting. I figured I'd just watch a movie. It was one of my favorites. Full of vampires, creepy locations and a group of college students trying to save the world.

Nine finally arrived. I stepped out the door, down the steps and sauntered over to my car.

I got to the truck stop and grabbed a table, ordering some coffee from my favorite waitress who was standing behind the counter. "On the way Hon. Find a clean table." she'd said. "Ready for some breakfast Hon?" as she brought the coffee pot and a cup over to me. "Not quite yet, Sheila," I politely responded. "I'll down some coffee first and order later on. Thanks." Sheila was my favorite for several reasons. Mostly though, it was because of the friendly manner she addressed everyone with the "Hon" at the end of her every sentence.

"If she only knew why I'm here." I thought.

I had thrown my tablet into my back pack and brought it along because I knew I would be waiting there for awhile. I unzipped the pocket where it was stowed and brought it out to the table. I looked over my "Facebook" page and posted some comments. Then I checked my email, of which there was none, and decided to play some games to fill up the time.

The first hour flew by rather quickly. I couldn't say how many cups of coffee I had drank, but I was definitely getting wired. Sheila dropped back by and asked if I was ready to eat, but instead of food, I ordered a glass of milk. She had gotten used to me stopping in for two or three hours at a time by now. She knew my habit of ordering late and eating something before I left.

My milk was dropped off and as I looked up to offer my gratitude when I saw my trucker bud walking in the door. Wow! It was only twenty after ten and he was already here!

He saw me sitting there, in a rear booth near a wall, and walked over to me. "Hey boy," , he greeted with a smile, "You're early." He sat down at the table with me and told Sheila he'd have some coffee and orange juice.

"My name's Hank." he said. He offered his hand out to me over the table, "Nice to meet ya." I grabbed his hand and gave it a shake. "Mine's Rudy," I declared. "But, if you don't mind, Sir, I like you calling me boy."

He beamed a curious smile at me and said, "I can do that. But what's with the 'Sir' thing?"

When he asked me about it, I started to feel self-conscious, like maybe he didn't like it.

"Um, well...last week I took care of a guy who had wanted me to call him that. Honestly, it was such a turn on for me, and him, I thought it might be for you too." Hank rubbed his forefinger and thumb across his chin and looked up into nothingness, feigning deep thought. I snickered. Then his face brightened up, and with a little nasty mixed into his gaze, he said, "Your right, boy. It does...hmm." We both laughed out loud.

"So whattaya say we get something to eat and head out to my truck instead of the bathroom tonight?" he said with a hopeful look.

"Sure man, why not?" I supposed.

We ordered, ate and talked a while, chatting casually.

In my conversation with him, I was beginning to find myself thinking that he seemed genuine; a really cool person. He listened to what I had to say, and seemed to get it. He had more than a few good stories to tell, and the way he conveyed them, kept me interested. Although there were some years of separation between us, it didn't seem to make any difference. It was if we were traveling together on some level that had nothing to do with time.

He was twenty-eight, nine years my elder. He'd already lost both of his parents to a car accident a couple of winters ago, and had decided to learn how to drive a semi with the insurance money. He explained he wanted to hit the black-top and see what all was out there. He had no ties holding him down, neither family nor home and he was traveling the country and sowing a few of his wilder oats.

We'd finished our meals and then drank some more coffee. We were both understandably horny. It was the reason, after all, that we had come out tonight. We curbed our discussions and Hank grabbed the bill, telling me to leave the tip.

We took the short stroll over to his still-running truck and climbed in. The interior cab was small but more than enough room for a couple of guys to fuck around in.

The first thing Hank did was sit on the edge of his bunk and pull his boots off. He leaned back, resting his weight on both elbows. I watched him a moment and then got on my knees between his legs. I unzipped his jeans, reaching my hand into his fly, and dug around for his lump of sultry man flesh.

It was there, of course. Not at full mast, but I considered it my job to make it that way.

"Whoa, boy...we got time." he counseled. "Why don't ya strip down and lay back here on the bed, so I can take a look."

Until now, I'd only had sex with men in the restroom. There had been no place to undress or laze around. The most of me that any of them had seen was my willy hanging out of my pants. This was a new experience with a dude.

I'd messed around naked with girls, in my car and once in my bed at home, but never with a man. I was a little nervous about it: When men have a naked body in front of them, they start looking for a hole to rest their johnsons inside of. I really wasn't sure I'd wanna go there. Sucking their nut out was one thing...but...

I decided to go ahead and take the plunge. I kicked off my shoes, unbuckled, unbuttoned, unzipped. I scooted my jeans down to my upper thighs, sat next to him on the bunk, crossed one leg over to grab the bottom hem of my jeans and pulled one leg out; then the other. My t-shirt followed and he stopped me there.

"Leave your unders on, boy." he said deeply and gruffly.

I cooperated and leaned back, grabbing a pillow for under my neck on the way down. My legs dangled over the edge of the bunk at the knee. My briefs showed off my junk, somewhat. I wasn't hard or even swollen; I was still uneasy about this situation.

He must have detected my apprehension because he slowly whispered, "Relax."

I watched him stand up fully-clothed, excepting his boots, and he reached down to my crotch to place the palm of his hand on my mound of meat.

Deliberately then, he glided it back and forth, up, down and around until my body started to respond to his attentions. It felt pretty damn hot. I started to feel some swelling down there.

"Nice! boy."

He slipped his fingers into the elastic of my briefs and pulled the front down, exposing my willy and heavy nuts. Wrapping his forefinger and thumb around my sack-n-stones, he squeezed and began to tug. I drew my butt into the mattress at the amazing feeling. How had he known I liked my balls played with?

He squeezed tighter and I winced. "Fuck! Man. That hurts." I muttered. To no avail, however. He didn't stop.

Instead, he continued by wrapping the rest of his fingers around my tight 'nads and began to knead. I bellowed, "Please, Sir..." I looked up at him and could see a wicked grin forming on his face.

"Take it boy." he jeered.

I dug the back of my head into the pillow and obeyed, clasping my eyes shut. To my surprise, I felt the weight of my rock hard peter waving in the air.

Without releasing the pressure on my balls, he reached up with his other hand and slapped it two or three times. "Holy shit!" I yelped.

All at once, he let go of my jewels and wrapped his fist around the shaft of my cock. He put his thumb just under my flange and started jerking me hard and fast. It was overwhelming and tormenting; hot and painful; pleasurable and unpleasant.

I liked it.

He stroked and stroked, up, down, over and over. The thumb was making me lustfully insane. His other hand came back around my tightening globes and crunched them toughly. I'm moaning, hooting and howling at the pain and pleasure of his jerking assault.

As I reached the edge of my orgasm, he immediately released my organs.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I hammered out. "Why'd you stop!?"

"You forgot to call me 'Sir', boy." he wrangled with a wicked grin.

"Sir..." I conceded.

"Your job's not cummin', son...your job's to make ME cum."

I realized his intent of my undressing wasn't so he could get at my hole, it was so he could torment me.

"Understand right now, boy," he said, flat and dark, "I will never make you shoot."

"Stand up and undress me." he ordered. "Time for you to take care of Sir."

He was clearly experienced in the methods of domination. I supposed in his sexual escapades that he had run into more than one submissive cocksucker and had become skilled in methods of manipulating them, controling them.

He's the sort I'd been craving, even though I hadn't completed that thought in my head up until now...I got him naked. He was a fairly furry fellow, everywhere. His arms, pits, chest, back, ass, legs and groin.

He laid back down on the bunk and I knelt on the floor between his hairy thighs. I was so unbelievably horny, and was ready to get fed.

I liked what I saw and it only served to keep my willy firm and high inside my briefs. He kicked back on the bunk with his fingers intertwined behind his head and waited, patiently, as I ogled. He understood I was admiring his body. He let me gawk a few more seconds and then said, "Lick my balls."

"Yes Sir." and I dove in.

I nuzzled my tongue underneath one of his testes and inhaled the wafting aroma of his ripened sweat. That smell was a bit different on each gent I had run across. With some I liked it, with some, I liked it less. His, however was rich and enticing. I traveled on with my lick service, making sure I did it scrupulously and hungrily. I presumed I was getting it right from his mumbled growls and moans of pleasure.

"That's right, boy, lick 'em clean for Sir."

After a few minutes of lapping at his hairy ball sack, I moved my diligent tongue lower and deeper: He whined and grunted his approval.

I decided to go in and french kiss his little pucker, like that guy made me do in the bathroom stall. I wrapped each of my hands under each of his thighs and lifted his legs up to get better exposure.

"Oh fuck..." he rumbled as the tip of my tongue reached his bristly sphincter, "Do it! Kiss my ass, boy."

I placed my lips in an "O" shape around his hole and jutted my tongue into his tight little furrow. I removed my sucking lips and ensuingly lapped like a dog the whole surface of his cavity. He wriggled down hard on my face to try and dig my tongue inside him. His loose and hirsute sack rested on my nose.

"You gotta suck me now, boy," with almost pleading in his tone. It made me even hotter knowing I had brought him to the point of near begging with just my lips and tongue. I left his woolly ass cleft, got up on my elbows and took his rigid cock-meat in my mouth. He gasped.

I was hungry and ready to get my reward for services rendered. I suckled his pud, washing it with tongue inside my mouth. No more than a minute or two passed before he coated my taste buds and throat with his warm man-cream.

After three or four visits to our truck-stop, Hank and me became friendly buds-with-benefits. Each time we met, we'd grab some grub and then head out to his semi for dessert.

He found out that his prick had been the first ding-a-ling I'd ever put in my mouth.

"It did kinda seem like you didn't know what was going on that first time."

I found out he was sort of a jock in High School and had discovered his taste to reign over whatever person was sucking on him with one of the Science Club geeks. It was a special turn-on for him when it was a dude and not a girl.

I was able to relate my carnal endeavors with him, and he didn't mind or seem to be the least bit jealous. In fact, he appreciated that my casual encounters with guys at the truck-stop served to school me in my ideas and techniques of how to take care of a pulsing phallus.

After another three or four weeks, there I was, riding shotgun in Hank's big rig. He had gotten permission to allow me to tag-along on his run of dry wall into Long Beach. It was gonna be an exciting vacation for a young man like me who had never had a chance to leave Oklahoma.

It was an awesome trip.

On the first night, we parked at a truck-stop West of Gallup, New Mexico and stayed over.

After we'd had our supper, Hank had challenged me to go in the restroom and see if I could make it with some horny trucker, while he watched.

"I'm into it." I coyly grinned. Thinking to myself, "What a cock-slut you've become."

No matter...the firm bulge in my shorts was telling no lies. I'd become a true cock-sucker, liking it, enjoying it, loving it.

Knowing that I was going to do this for Hank made it even more enticing...I was allowing him to manipulate me. I was serving him vicariously.

The plan was to have Hank stand at the line of urinals, a couple down from me, and we wait to see if I got a nibble. After a short time, I did find a willing redneck type, but he wanted to get blown in his truck. I mentioned to him that I had a bud who wanted to watch. He looked at me. first with discretion, then with capriciousness as his gears turned. He finally said, "Um, sure man, why the fuck not?"

The three of us traveled the parking lot to his truck. Hank sat himself down in the passenger's seat, I stood in the rear cab and the redneck rushed to pull all of the privacy curtains shut. Redneck dude finished and moved into the back to grab a seat on his bunk. I wasted no time in crawling between his open legs to unzip his trousers and release the waist button. I pulled them down around his ankles, along with his boxers and reached in to touch his flaccid dipstick. He looked back and forward between myself and Hank dubiously.

In a low voice, Hank said, "Help him out boy."

So I gently wrapped my hand around his gonads and leaned in to suck. Redneck dude began to ease his tensions as he felt my tongue lapping his growing dong. He growled "Aww..." as he popped a full boner from his immersion into my face. He was getting in to it.

So there I was, on my knees in this dudes truck gobbling his thick hose.

He remained quiet, I suspect, due to the fact that he was getting worked over as he was being watched: I could see Hank observing intently from the corner of my eye. He moved off his seat and stood behind me. I noticed Redneck dude contemplating what was going to happen next, my mouth full of slick dick-meat.

A second or two later Hank's hand was on the back of my head, grabbing my hair and pushing my face into this mans smelly bush. I gagged a little, but Hank didn't seem to care and pressed me down and off with complete full strokes, brim to pubes. He held me down, breathless a couple of times. This was so turning me on.

Redneck dude suddenly sat up, his protrusion popping out of my mouth and Hank let go of me. I sat back on my haunches and looked up at Redneck, quizzically. He put his fingers under my armpit and thumb over my shoulder and lifted, indicating he wanted me to stand up. I did.

He pulled my sweat pants down swiftly, not needing to mess with briefs since I was flying commando. Without even looking at it, he swallowed my hard willy completely down his throat. I gasped at the beautiful feeling of his hot mouth enveloping me. While he waggled up and down my pole, he reached up deep between Hank's legs and pulled him closer by the butt cheeks.

It was funny to me, watching Hank's face, at first stunned and then smiling as Redneck continued to suck me. Redneck kneaded Hank's package through his tight jeans.

Redneck pulled off me long enough to get Hank's cock out and begin stroking it. He gave my willy a couple of more swallows and then turned to take Hank's hard-on down, deep and whole. He pulled Hank into his throat repeatedly and nimbly while stroking on me with his other hand.

Hank and me shared lewd grins and let Redneck have-at the cock buffet.

Redneck brought me off first, with his hand under my nuts and a finger in my hole. I must have shot a bunch of throat cream for him because it was dribbling down the sides of his mouth.

"Eat it all, fucker." Hank chimed in as I pumped my fresh seed into Rednecks mouth. As soon as I had finished my last spurt, Redneck shifted to big Hank meat and fervently got a face fucking he wouldn't soon forget. He beat his own meat in time with Hanks thrusts and shot a load onto the floor just seconds before Hank grabbed the back of his head and held him down to drain his boys.

Redneck tried to pull back but Hank used both hands to keep him jampacked with weiner and cum. After Hank was done with Redneck's throat violation, he let go. Redneck caught his breath and was pissed as fuck.

"Fucking asshole!" he barked, "I couldn't fuckin' breathe!" He looked Hank right in the eye and roared, "You fuckers need to get outta my truck...now!"

We got our shit together quick, and hit the pavement as we both shared a bawdy chuckle.

It was a totally hot scene for the both of us. We were able to study each other, as third parties, while we spilled our special throat lotion into some stranger. We'd gone back to Hanks truck that night and I got a mouthful of cream filled salami before snoozing off to sleep. What a great day...

The next night we arrived in LA. To my wonderment, the freeways were packed with traffic. I watched out the cab window, star-struck. Hank saw my excitement and told me he'd keep driving up into LA on the "5" North so I could see the downtown skyline all lit-up, if I was into it. "Hell yeah!" I quickly responded, not knowing that it was gonna add a couple of more hours to the trip.

It didn't bother me, though, that extra time. I looked at all the lights, the incredibly wide freeways, the skyscrapers. It was a blast.

We ate some supper at a travel center and hit the sack right away. Although the bunk was smallish, it was big enough for two. When we slept, it was like sharing a bed with your brother or dad. No spooning, no arms cuddling, just sleep. We only had three or four hours before we had to wake and head out to drop the load of dry wall. Thankfully, the warehouse was only a mile or so away from where we stayed.

We had dropped the load in Long Beach and hit the road back home by mid morning. We stayed at the same truck-stop on the way back, sans the third party. That night after eating, we were both pretty beat and just fell asleep watching TV. No boy pummeling that evening.

I did take another of his salty loads, under the steering wheel, on the road home. We pulled in to our truck-stop, ate and chatted about our adventures, then I walked out to my car where I had left it parked in the lot for the last four days.

Hank and I continued to text back and forth for the next few months, and we'd hook up when he was passing through. I got to know him pretty well. We'd actually become more than just fuck-buds. Our relationship didn't have any qualities of romance, though. It was all about friendship with some intimacy thrown in.