The Dentist's New Invention Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1.
3.7k words
4.18
65.8k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elanor sat in the dentist's waiting room. The only good thing about being here on her 18th birthday was that it got her out of school for the morning at least.

Her school uniform, a tight fitting light blue dress, was not designed for a girl as tall and busty as she was so the hem of the dress came high up her legs as she sat in the seat and the buttons on the front of her dress strained to keep her firm large breasts in place. It was so tight that even wearing a bra was not an option so she bounced noticeably with each step when she walked.

There was an old man opposite her who was no longer even trying to hide his lustful stares up her dress and at her mounds.

She was sure he was masturbating underneath a coat he had on his lap but she couldn't bring herself to complain about it. It was only her and him in the waiting room and she was worried he might go crazy if she said something. Instead she tried her best not to notice even when he started groaning in obvious orgasm.

"Men are so disgusting," she thought.

The door to the dentist surgery opened at last and the bald middle aged dentist, Dr Cartwright, appeared.

"Miss Field," he said and she caught the quick look he gave her up and down.

"Christ," she thought. "Is there any situation where men don't check me out?"

She made her way past him and sat down at his invitation in the special dental chair. She felt his eyes looking down her top as he stood over her and leant her chair back.

"What seems to be the trouble?"!he asked, finally making eye contact.

"It's a tooth ache," she said. She opened her mouth and pointed to a molar that had been hurting for a few days.

The doctor adjusted a light over her head and put a mirror into her mouth and examined the tooth closely. He leaned in closely over her and she felt something hard rub against her left breast.

"He has a hard on!" she thought. "How disgusting!"

"Any pain while eating?" he asked taking the mirror out of her mouth.

"No," she said. "Well yes, but not more pain."

He looked at her silently for a moment, staring at her closed lips in a kind of creepy way.

"How would you like to take part in an experiment?" he asked.

"Experiment? What kind of experiment?"

"You need a filling," he said. "There is quite a bit of decay in that tooth and from what I can tell it is caused by your diet, particularly I am guessing from too much fizzy drink."

"Diet drinks," she said.

"Just as bad as standard cola," he said. "I am trialling a new type of filling we are experimenting with that has a microscopic computer chip and camera in it. It is also made from a new type of material which should better protect teeth from these types of drinks."

"A camera and computer chip in a filling?" Elanor asked.

"That's right," he said. "The camera detects your food intake and the chip records it and analyses how well the filling protects your teeth."

The doctor hesitated for a moment.

"It is quite invasive," he said. "So we are offering it free for people taking part in the trial."

"What do you mean invasive?" she asked.

"Well, the camera records all the time. It is like being filmed twenty four hours a day."

"Just inside my mouth," said Elanor.

"Yes, well, that can be a bit embarrassing for some."

"Because they eat too much?"

"That and well, you know, what they put in their mouths."

Elanor still did not understand what he was saying.

"I'm sure it will be fine," she said. "I can't even imagine being embarrassed by anything I put in my mouth."

"Excellent," said Dr Cartwright. "You're 18 today as I recall so it won't even need your parents consent anymore. I'll get to it right away."

Dr Cartwright got to work. To Elanor he seemed slightly nervous and rushed as he worked, and his erection just seemed to get harder each time it brushed past her breasts.

"There," he said after s few minutes. "All done."

He turned on a small monitor in the corner of the room and Elanor could see the inside of her own mouth on it. In the foreground was a tooth and new filling and behind her tongue and the rest of her mouth. It seemed the camera had the ability to record in very low light as the picture was amazingly clear.

"The chip will record everything that goes into your mouth," said the doctor. "When you next come back I can download the footage via wifi."

"Amazing," said Elanor. "Thanks for that doctor. The pain has gone completely already."

"Yes, it's incredibly effective material. Please be careful not to bite down too hard for a while though, until it has set properly."

Dr Cartwright escorted the young schoolgirl to the door and watched her breasts bounce as she made her way out.

He had been praying for her to come in and praise be to the lord she had turned up on her 18th birthday with the very thing he had prayed for. A tooth ache needing a filling.

The very thing he had built his device around, the very girl he had in mind on the first day when he could cut her parents out of the loop.

The device of course had nothing to do with what he had told her. It was true it did work as a filling but the chip had nothing to do with recording diet. It was a diet altering device, specifically designed to alter a person's diet to whatever he determined was in their best interest. He could make them want fruit and vegetables, or cakes or anything at all. That chip made them desperate for whatever food source he determined.

In her case he programmed it to sperm.

Over the coming hours she was going to find herself desperate for the taste of a man's sperm. The desire was going to grow in her like an addiction until she could not resist it any longer - even though she knew a camera was recording everything she put in her mouth.

What she also didn't know was that the camera fed a live stream directly to him so he could always see what was happening.

Elanor filled in the late slip at school and headed to her class. There was a group of older boys walking down the hallway towards her, final year students and 18 like her who had always leered at her.

They were careful to not do anything that got them expelled but she knew the kind of things they said about her behind her back and how they watched her breasts bounce as she walked.

"I can't wait to be finished school," she thought. "To be away from these perverts and immature boys and to finally have a real cock to suck."

She stopped in her tracks. "What did I just think?" she thought. "What the hell? Where did that come from?"

The boys saw her stop and came over to her.

"You OK Elanor?" the oldest boy David asked. "You look like you saw a ghost or something?"

Dr Cartwright watched the monitor on his screen. From the camera inside her mouth he could see her mouth was open in shock and he could see a group of boys were standing in front of her. He could see saliva building inside her mouth and knew that the craving for sperm was already very strong in her mind.

He turned up the volume on the monitor. They in built microphone could pick up her voice clearly.

"I'll be OK when I get some cum," he heard her say.

"What did I just say?" she thought. "Cum?"

She heard the boys burst out laughing in shock.

"Hey we can help you out there," laughed David. "Anytime, anywhere."

An image of a large pulsing cock flashed across her mind and Elanor felt saliva flood her mouth and her lips moisten at the thought of it exploding. She longed to taste it, a desperate desire for the taste of sperm.

"Christ," she thought. "What has gotten in to me?"

Dr Cartwright saw her tongue licking at her lips as saliva swelled in her mouth like a rising flood.

The boys were laughing all around her now and Elanor tried to move past them but they surrounded her and all she wanted to do was sink to her knees and take their tasty sweet cocks in her mouth.

She felt herself sucking lightly on her middle finger as the boys pressed in closely on all sides. Her tongue flicked around her finger as she pushed it deep within her mouth, Dr Cartwright watching the finger pass into the entrance to her throat.

Elanor staggered blindly as she found she could actually smell the cocks of these boys even though they were still tucked away in their pants. She could somehow sense them hardening and it only made her ever more desperate to have them in her mouth.

She found herself falling to her knees as they boys led her into a supply closet. She felt hands tearing the dress from her body as her own hands pulled down two pairs of pants in front of her.

Dr Cartwright saw her mouth open and suddenly a hard cock pushed inside her mouth and across her tongue, just missing her teeth and the camera as it slid down all the way into her throat.

It pulled back and suddenly pushed forward again, this time going deep down into her throat. He could see her throat gag and her mouth filled with juices from within her belly as the cock began thrusting harder and harder into her mouth.

Suddenly Elanor remembered the camera as the cock briefly brushed past her teeth and she gasped in horror as she realised her dentist would come to see everything that was happening. She tried to pull away but David had her pressed against the closet wall and was pounding her face so hard she could not get the cock out of her mouth.

"Too late, anyway," she thought as the desire for cum overwhelmed her better judgement again.

The taste of the cock was somehow so satisfying to her all of a sudden that she was torn between the desire to have it and the need for the seed to explode in her mouth.

Suddenly Dave pulled back and let her breathe for a moment but she found herself reaching forward open mouthed looking to get his cock back where she felt it belonged. Her lips were stretched wide as not one but two cocks came from left and right and both entered her mouth and thrust together into her throat.

Dr Cartwright could not help but pull out his own cock and begin masturbating as he watched the young girls mouth accommodate both cocks.

Elanor felt two sets of mouths wrap around her tits and begin sucking on them almost as tightly as she sucked the cocks in her mouth.

Suddenly both cocks stiffened and she felt the cum rising up in them and burst into her mouth like fire hoses.

Dr Cartwright watched the cum flooding her mouth and rise up over her tongue like a rising tide as the cum kept spraying from both cocks.

Her mouth completely filled with cum but she did not spit or swallow any of it even as the cocks withdrew from her mouth.

She swished the cum around inside her mouth, relishing the salty taste. Dr Cartwright saw her mouth close from inside and then the cum slide down her tongue and down her throat as she swallowed in one huge gulp.

Suddenly another cock entered her mouth and began fucking her throat like a piston.

Elanor looked up and saw Ryan, probably the fastest kid in the school, was the one fucking her face now. His hands gripped her hair and he was forcing her head back and forth so fast that her nose would hit his huge belly then the back of her head would smash into the closet wall.

She felt her tits swaying from side to side and was dimly aware of several hands slapping her breasts as they swung.

Suddenly Ryan pushed forward and forced her head still against the closet wall as his belly smothered her face. She could not breathe as she heard him roar like a lion and cum in her mouth.

Dr Cartwright felt his own orgasm build as he saw the cum shoot down her gagging throat. The cock pulled back as Elanor gagged again and a mixture of cum, spit and stomach juices rose up out of her throat and filled her mouth.

Elanor gasped for breath as Ryan pulled out and felt the cum and juice mixture slip from her mouth and drip onto the floor. The scent of the cum rose up into her nose and she was overcome by the need to consume it. She bent down and started licking the cum mixture from the floor, Dr Cartwright unable to look away and clean up his own orgasm as he saw Elanor's tongue lapping up the cum from the ground and swallowing each drop.

Elanor felt hands on her hips as she knelt on all fours and lapped at the cum. A hard cock pushed against her pussy from behind and for the first time in her life she felt a man enter her.

The cock pushed deep inside her and starting thrusting, rocking her whole body back and forth as her tits slapped up into her chin.

As she lapped up the last of the cum a hand gripped her head and forced her head up. It was David's cock hard again and he forced it into her wet and greedy mouth. She felt like a pig on a spit roast as cocks thrust into her from either end and the desire so overwhelmed her she felt her own orgasm rise and consume her.

She moaned around the cock in her mouth, the taste of cum filling her mouth and her mind as the cock behind her pounded relentlessly inside her wet pussy.

"Take that cock you fucking bitch," she heard the guy behind her yell and he slapped her arse hard like a jockey whipping a horse. The pain of it was like an electric shock that triggered an orgasm that rocked her whole body and made her suck tightly on the cock in her mouth.

Dr Cartwright could see her cheeks cave in as her lips sucked tightly and a spasm ran through the cock before it exploded cum in five thick spurts. Her tongue flicked around the shaft like a kitten lapping milk before she swallowed the heavy load.

The man behind her groaned and Elanor spun around and took the pulsating cock in her mouth just in time for the cum to spray into her throat.

Outside the school bell rang and Elanor collapsed to the ground exhausted but still not satisfied. She lay panting as the boys gathered their clothes and made a hasty retreat. Dr Cartwright looked in awe at the inside of her gasping mouth with not even a drop inside her mouth left unswallowed.

Finally Elanor picked herself up off the floor and looked around for her uniform. Only now did she discover that the boys had made off with it as well. She looked around desperately for something to wear but the closet only had mops and buckets and other cleaning material.

"Shit," she thought. "Those fucking bastards."

Suddenly the door opened and there was the school janitor, a sixty year old German guy who smelt worse than most of the messes he cleaned up. Elanor covered her tits with her hands and then janitor smiled as he came in and shut the door behind him.

"Well, well," he said in a thick accent. "So this is what the boys were doing in here. Or who they were doing?"

"You won't tell anyone, will you," said Elanor. She could not understand what had come over her today and knew there was no way she could explain it to her parents.

"Of course not," said the cleaner unzipping his pants. "Not if you are a good girl."

He pushed her arms away and began fondling her breasts as Elanor could only stand there and let him.

Dr Cartwright could dimly see an old man as Elanor spoke but had no idea what was happening. Suddenly he saw her mouth open again and a much shorter and older cock enter her mouth. He could tell that Elanor was bobbing her head up and down on it.

Elanor looked up at the old man standing over her as she knelt on the closet floor, her knees almost slipping on the juices from her mouth and belly covering the floor. Unlike the boys the old man was not aggressive and let her bob her head over his cock at her own rate. He was gasping with each stroke and his eyes rolled back clearly blown away at her skills.

She took him all the way into her mouth and let her tongue slide out under his balls and lick them. The old man instinctively gripped the back of her head as his orgasm approached and it was Elanor's turn to roll her eyes back in her head as the delicious cum flooded her mouth. She swallowed and found herself licking the shaft and head of the cock desperate for more.

The janitor quickly pulled his pants back on and left the closet as Elanor begged him to get her some clothes to wear.

"She'll never get out of there," thought Dr Cartwright. "Not without clothes. I better get down there and help her out."

He grabbed a spare coat from his closet and sped off down to the school as fast as he could. It took him some time, and fast talking to get past reception (a student had left their bag at his office was the best he could come up with) but he finally found the closet where Elanor was trapped.

Without knocking he opened the door and found Elanor lying down on the floor.

"Dr Cartwright!" she exclaimed trying to cover her naked body as he came in and closed the door behind him. "What are you doing here?"

She looked him up and down and saw a bulge in his pants and suddenly understood.

"Did you do this to me?" she exclaimed. "Were you watching me through that camera?! Did you do something to give me this craving?!?!"

"Of course I did," said Dr Cartwright. "I'm very sorry to tell you that I have absolutely no intention of taking it out again either. You still have limited powers to resist of course but you'll find by tomorrow your addiction will be so complete you will have lost the ability or will to fight."

Elanor slapped him across the face but his only reaction was to leer at her breasts as they bounced back and forth with the her movement.

Slowly he pulled out his cock and Elanor felt the same desire rise up within her. She tried to push it down and remember what this man had done. She tried to slap him once more but found instead her hand wrap around his cock and begin stroking it. She bit her lip as she tried to fight the impulse to drop to her knees but as he pushed down on her head she felt her knees buckle and herself going down.

"Remember this is being recorded," he said. "So make it good."

Elanor was so angry that she spat on Dr Cartwright but the spit landed on his shaft and made it glisten and shine and look so appealing and tasty she could not resist any longer. Her lips opened wide and she felt his hands grip her head as his cock pushed into her wet mouth.

The last traces of resistance left her as she began to greedily suck back and forth on his cock, her mouth wet and slippery as the thought of his cum filled her mind.

He grabbed her head and forced it back and forth harder and harder.

"Suck it, bitch," he said. "Make me shoot it into your mouth. You want that cum in your mouth don't you?"

Elanor could only moan in her desperate agreement. All she wanted was to taste his cum and feel it sliding down her throat. She wanted to spend her life on her knees draining each and every cock of it's seed until her belly was bloated.

"Feed it to me," she moaned around his shaft as it fucked her mouth hard.

The cock stiffened and Dr Cartwright forced it into her cheek so it bulged against the side of her face. She looked up at him with eyes open wide as the cum flooded her mouth and she swallowed the seed.

Slowly he withdrew his cock and she lapped up cum that slipped from her mouth and dripped onto her heaving tits.

He put the coat around her shoulders.

"Come past my office in the morning," he said. "I need a new dental assistant."

"I'm in school," she protested gathering up as much of her old dignity as she could muster. "I'm graduating soon. I'm going to be a lawyer."

"You're going to be my dental assistant," he said patiently.

"I have the perfect position for you. All you need to know is that there will be plenty of sperm for you if you do as I say. Be there at 8."

"Go to hell," she said.

"I'll see you at 8," he smiled. "You are well fed now and so can resist for a while. By tomorrow you will be desperate. I'll see you at 8."

He blew her a kiss and left the closet as she pulled the coat around her body.

12