The Dentist's New Invention Pt. 02

Story Info
The dentist's new nurse.
2.5k words
4.24
57.3k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Oliver sat down in the dentist's waiting room and picked up a magazine.

He hated going to the dentist but his wife had been on at him about it for weeks and he finally gave in.

"Better to be safe than sorry," she said.

He hated his wife more than anything in the whole world. One of those women who never once complained about giving the occasional blowjob right up until she had the engagement ring on her finger. Now days he was lucky if she even let him touch her.

But she was loaded and the house was her father's and so he had pretty much become her property too.

The front door opened suddenly and a teenage girl, probably about 18 walked in, dressed in a school uniform that looked about two sizes too small for her. She was like a walking wet dream and John looked her up and down, her firm but huge breasts bouncing lightly as she went by.

He stared at her arse, barely covered by the light blue school dress as she hurried across the room and opened the door to the surgery without even knocking.

The dentist Dr Cartwright appeared before her as if he had been expecting her.

"I told you you'd come," he said.

To John's surprise the girl slapped him hard across the face but almost in the same motion dropped to her knees in front of him and seemed to be trying to pull his pants down. Hurriedly the dentist was able to push her inside the surgery and close the door behind her.

John listened closely and was sure he could hear the dentist moaning softly.

"Lucky son of a bitch," he thought. "He gets a blowjob from some hot young thing while I have to wait."

After ten minutes listening to the sounds of some pretty intense blowjob going on in the next room the dentist finally emerged.

"Mr Oliver," he said.

John followed the dentist into the surgery half expecting to see the teen wiping cum from her face but instead the room was empty apart from the normal dentist's chair and equipment.

There was a closed storage cupboard on the far wall and John heard someone moving things about and realised it must have been her.

John sat down and the dentist reclined the chair all the way back so that he was lying flat on his back. There was a television monitor over his head on which he could see the inside of someone's mouth. He was surprised to realise it was a video not a still frame as he could see the person's tongue move slightly and then he realised the shot was from inside a closed mouth which must have had a camera on one of the teeth.

"Just a check up?" asked the dentist.

"Yes please," said John. "I've had a bit of pain in my left side if you could look at that."

Dr Cartwright turned to get some equipment and John looked back at the screen. At the same moment the door opened to the closet and the young girl came out but now she was dressed in a nurses uniform. John could not help but look her up and down. The white dress was far too small for her and failed to even cover her arse.

"It's a porn nurse uniform," John thought. "Complete with unbuttoned top, love heart and cap. My God look at those tits poking out. What the fuck is this?"

"I can't believe you are making me do this?" he heard the girl say.

"You can leave anytime," said the dentist. "But remember only here can I keep you supplied safely."

There was obviously some ongoing argument between the pair so John turned his attention back to the monitor as they kept arguing in whispers.

John saw the mouth was talking on the monitor now as well. He almost gasped when he realised he could see Dr Cartwright out of the talking mouth on the screen. Suddenly the mouth turned and he could see himself as the mouth continued to open and close.

He turned and saw the girl was facing toward him. It was her mouth the camera was inside. It was a live video feed from inside her mouth.

"And you'll start now!" Dr Cartwright suddenly said very loudly to conclude the argument with the beautiful teenager.

Dr Cartwright came back to John and asked him to open his mouth to begin the examination.

"Sorry about that," he said. "This is my new dental nurse Elanor and she is just getting used to her duties."

"Really," said John. If her duties included blowing the boss every morning and having a live video feed of the inside of your mouth he was not surprised she was upset.

John could only look up at the video now as the dentist pushed some instruments into his mouth.

He saw the mouth open and realised it was looking directly down at the crotch of his pants. He looked down as best he could and could just see the tip of the nurses hat behind the hands of the dentist. There was no doubt her head was only inches above his steadily hardening cock.

He felt the nurses large breasts slide over his legs and realised it was her bare flesh rubbing against him and she must have taken her tits out and been rubbing them up and down his leg.

He tried to ask what was going on but could not talk with the dentist's hands in his mouth.

"Just relax," said Dr Cartwright. "Elanor is part of my enhanced service for male clients. Just let her take care of you while I take car of your teeth."

John felt the girl unzip his pants and pull his underwear aside and his erection spring up. He saw her mouth open from inside on the monitor and his own cock slide into her wet mouth.

She hummed and moaned around his shaft contentedly as her lips tightened around it and he could see it slide deep down into her throat. He had to grip on to the chair as her tongue flicked around his cock and her head bobbed up and down. He could see the tongue dancing around his cock inside her mouth, the shaft slippery from the saliva building in her mouth as the cock drove further and further into her throat with each rise and fall of her head.

"You see," said Dr Cartwright. "Until yesterday, her 18th birthday, Elanor was a very uptight, over privilidged schoolgirl who thought she was better than just about anyone else in the world."

John could not believe what was going on but also could not think clearly under the best blowjob he had ever had. His hand reached down and gripped the teenagers head and began forcing it up and down, watching the monitor closely to see how much further into her throat he could drive it with each thrust. He felt her nose get buried into her stomach as his cock head disappeared entirely down her throat and seemed to block her airways completely.

She gagged and he gripped her hair and raised her head to let her breathe then forced her head back down hard so her nose hit his belly again and held her head down as she choked on his cock.

"And now," said Dr Cartwright. "I have taught her her place in the world. I have taught her to respect others. I have even given her a new job and purpose in life more in keeping with her natural attributes."

John wished the dentist would take his hands out of his mouth and shut up. He was destroying the best head he ever had.

John pushed the dentist aside and looked down at the young girl sucking his cock like her life depended on it. He had never seen tits like hers outside of porn and had forgotten how good it felt to have his cock licked and sucked in a hot wet mouth.

He needed to fuck her mouth harder so he forced her head off him, stood up and pushed her down to the ground until she lay on her back. He pinned her arms to the ground and lay over her face and began thrusting his cock into her face while she moaned around it, her eyes open wide as if in anticipation.

"She is desperate for you to cum," said Dr Cartwright. "She needs cum like an addict needs heroin."

John pushed hard down into her mouth so that his whole cock was buried inside. He looked up at the monitor as he felt his balls tighten and her breathing became heavy and she seemed to be desperate for his ejaculation to arrive.

He pulled back slightly so he could see the tip of his cock as the cum rose up his shaft in an eye splitting orgasm and cum burst out in thick white blasts that filled her mouth. He watched the cum pour down her throat as she swallowed greedily and in an instant her mouth went from full to empty.

He slid the cock from her mouth as he came down from the orgasm and got back to his feet.

Elanor seemed to have come to her senses again as well and was quickly putting her clothes back in order. She stood and hurried to the door.

"Uh uh, Elanor," said the dentist. "I have three men in the waiting room. Leave now and you get nothing."

John was surprised to see her hesitate. She went to open the door.

"Remember," said the dentist. "In minutes the craving will be back."

Elanor hurried out the door and slammed it behind her. The dentist didn't seem in the least worried.

"Shall we finish your check up?" he asked John.

"What the hell was that all about?" asked John not moving.

"My new assistant," said the dentist. "Like I said an extra service I am adding for my male clients. All part of the service at no extra cost."

"But how did you get her to do it?"

"My secret," said Dr Cartwright. "Was she good?"

"Incredible," said John. "But what changed. She was so angry when she got here, then so into it, then so angry again."

"Like I said, my secret. Don't worry, she'll be back. There is an addiction growing in her that she can resist briefly now. By the end of the week she will be it's slave. Can I book you into an appointment again soon? Tomorrow maybe?"

"Tomorrow?" said John.

"Sure, she'll be here. It's her job now."

"How much extra for the service?"

"No charge," said Dr Cartwright. "Just part of a standard check up."

Dr Cartwright smiled.

"But I would book early," he said. "I expect to be very very busy now. As a long time client I can offer you a permanent 8.30 booking if you want it."

John smiled.

"You're a fucking genius," he said. "Don't know if it's legal and don't care because I have got to have my cock in that mouth again. I'll be here."

"So will she," said the dentist. "So will she."

Elanor stopped at the pedestrian light outside the dentist's office.

"How had this happened," she thought. "I've got to go to the cops. I've got to get this fucking thing out of my mouth and suck some cock before I starve."

She froze.

"Fuck," he thought. "It's already coming back. I can't fucking think straight. I need some cum to clear my head. No. No I got to get to the cops. I...I...,"

An old man stopped at the pedestrian lights on the other side of the road. The lights changed and in Elanor's mind she saw an erection spring up on the little green man in the lights.

"Fuck," she thought. "What has he done to my mind. I got to get to the cocks, I mean cops."

The old man stopped beside her as he reached her side of the street.

"Are you OK my dear," he asked.

"Have you got a phone I need to call the cops," she wanted to say but it came out "I have a camera in my mouth. Want a close up view of me sucking your dick?"

"Christ," she thought seeing the shock in the old man's face. "Did I just say that? I need to cock my cocks before I cock and cock cock cock."

She felt herself dropping to her knees and ripping open her nurses uniform to expose her big round breasts. She reached for the old man's pants. He pushed her away and she fell on to her back.

"Get away from me you hussy," he said. "Prostitutes in broad daylight. A disgrace!"

"Cock," thought Elanor. "Cum bursting from cocks."

The old man hurried away and Elanor stood. The whole world seemed hazy now like she was looking out of cum stained glasses.

She turned and saw the dentist's office. It seemed clearer than the foggy world around it, like a lighthouse on a dark night. She stumbled forward into the dentist's office and could dimly see an office and a bright light. She staggered forward towards the light and saw a six inch cock standing upright, the man attached it only a shadowy figure in the darkness around it.

She dropped to her knees before it and worshipped it for a moment before licking her tongue up the shaft and taking it in her mouth and all the way down her throat as if she was trying to inhale it into her lungs.

All she could feel was the sensation of the cock sliding deliciously into her mouth and throat as she bobbed her head up and down rapidly.

She faintly sensed hands on her head guiding it up and down. Suddenly they seemed to tighten their grip and held her still. She felt the cock tighten and grow harder then a fountain of cum flooded her mouth like tasty hot chocolate. She swallowed it at once and the world fell back into focus.

She was on her knees, her breasts exposed and Dr Cartwright standing nearby examining a man's mouth - a man she had clearly just given a blowjob to.

"Fuck," she thought. "I've got to call the cocks. I mean cocks. I mean cops. I've got to see a cock. I mean I have to suck a lawyer. I mean I need to suck some cock."

Dr Cartwright took his hand from his client's mouth. He could see Elanor getting foggy again as he knew she would faster and faster each time.

"That's all for today," said Dr Cartwright to the man on his dentist's chair who was still panting in exhaustion. "Shall I book you in for 9 tomorrow?"

"And three?" the man asked fumbling with his belt.

"No trouble," said Dr Cartwright. "Send the next client in on your way out will you?"