The Deposit

Story Info
Another guy put it where her husband couln't reach.
2.1k words
3.64
137.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry was deep inside me, deeper by far than my husband Mart had ever been or ever would be able to go. Mart lay on his side, next to us, stroking his hardon while I was on my back, legs apart, and Larry on top of me in a perfect example of the missionary position. I was having difficulty hiding my enthusiasm with each measured thrust that Larry made. Mart has a satisfactory and normal sized manhood member at around 7 or so inches. Today, though, I was the recipient of at least 11 inches and I was enjoying it immensely. I had already had 2 orgasms and another was building.

I looked over to Mart but his eyes were riveted to my pelvis where Larry continued to thrust deep into me, then withdraw to the point that only the head of his dick remained inside. Then another thrust, followed by another, then another. Mart's eyes were glazed and he was breathing rapidly. I wondered if he was going to last long enough to take his turn after Larry finished. It looked doubtful.

I turned my attention back to Larry and his lovemaking. I opened my legs as wide as I could to make sure he had as deep an access to my womb as his long cock required. Not only could I feel him "hitting bottom" as the saying goes, but actually stretching it. Larry wasn't much thicker than Mart, maybe a little, so the walls of my pussy easily accepted his width, but the back of my womb was certainly not used to the attention. I briefly wondered how sore I would be tomorrow, but for now, I just didn't fucking care. All I knew was that I wanted Larry to nail me, flood me, and finish me.

I kiss him deeply, a further act of complete surrender. My orgasm was building and Larry's body began to tense and his thrust began to quicken. It looked like we were going to cum at the same time.

"Don't cum in her," I vaguely head.

"Cum in me!"

"Don't cum in her," I heard again, more distant this time as a fog began to overtake me.

"Cum," I groaned barely above a whisper as I involuntarily bucked my hips to meet his plunge.

His hip crashed into mine, the muscles of both our bodies locked us together as his dick achieved his deepest penetration, froze and began the contractions that would move sperm from his body and into mine.

The first squirt brought a flood of euphoria over me, the first of 6 waves. To my amazement, each of his contractions, also 6, was met with an orgasmic wave from me. It was a complete and total union. I can only describe it as perfect, so perfect that I knew that I would become pregnant from the act. At that moment I wanted to have Larry's baby. It was not to be, as I was on the pill. None the less, it was an intense experience.

Larry had collapsed on me, perspiration dripped from him. My skin was clammy. I felt flushed, but completely satisfied. His sperm was in me with nowhere to go. There was no journey for it to take. In my satisfaction I could sense, imagine millions of sperm at my egg, each fighting to be the 1st to pierce its membrane and begin the process of making a child.

The image was real enough that it nearly made me hyperventilate and I had to concentrate on controlling my breathing, and began to measure the amount of air I was taking in.

Eventually I looked over at Mart. This time his eyes met mine. I had difficulty sensing his thoughts. Hell, I was having difficulty sensing my own at the time. I looked down at his cock. It was soft. He had spent himself. I could see his spunk in a long trail that spanned the distance between us, some of which had actually made it as far as me. There were goblets of it on my hip and side. He certainly must have cum hard, very hard.

Larry was beginning to stir. His face, resting comfortably between my neck and shoulder, turned slowly in Mart's direction. "Sorry man," he muttered in reference to the complements he had placed inside me.

"Shit happens," was his simple reply. "You okay, Marty?"

I responded with a happy sigh.

Yup, that's us, Mart and Marty, and at the moment, with Larry. How had this come about?

Well, I'm no prude and certainly had not been a virgin when I met Mart, short for Martin. He was a young sergeant in the Army and I was drawn immediately to him for a quirky, odd reason. He had light skin, freckles, reddish blond hair, and as I would quickly discover, a huge sexual appetite. Me? I have light skin, freckles, reddish blond hair, and a huge sexual appetite. His name was Mart and mine is Martha, but everyone has called me Marty for as long as I can remember. Gawd! We could pass for brother and sister!

We fucked our first night. I was so hot to try him. He felt the same way. We had discovered earlier that there was no possible way we were related. We were from different states, no shared relatives, and had nothing in common in our backgrounds. We just looked like we were brother and sister. It was so awesome a feeling to do him. He shared the same feeling. It felt to both of us like we were doing something sinful. I guess I could best describe it as fucking your alter ego. As a result, we shared our thoughts more honestly than most couples do, or at least more honestly than I had with anyone previous guy. He told me, over time, his deepest secrets and I told him mine. The more we told each other the more we wanted to know.

Mart found out that I had lost my cherry at an early age in the back seat of a Volkswagen van and had been sexually active ever since. He wanted to know about each guy I had submitted to and I shared every detail. These kinds of conversations occurred both when we were in bed, but also when driving down the road, during meals, and at all odd times. He hadn't been with as many girls as I had been with guys, but I made sure he told me what he liked about each of them and what they did both in and out of bed that gave him satisfaction.

Mart, like all guys, liked his dick sucked. I would make it a point to suck him at different times and different places, not confined to the bedroom. I would suck his dick in the car and any other place that offered a bit privacy. His asshole was sensitive and my tongue would often wander there accompanied by a finger that would make the slightest penetration. Since I loved sucking cock, Mart got a lot of attention in that way.

My vise was oral also. Besides being fucked, a tongue in my pussy does wonders for my disposition. When Mart goes down on me, I am completely accessible, and open to suggestion.

So with our fixation on each other's privates, it's easy to have very intimate conversations and share fantasies. One day, we were doing 69 on the couch with the television on in the background. We were stationed in Germany. There was only one TV station in English, the Armed Forces Network. It tried to please everyone, which meant that one hour might be a soap, followed by a sports event, then a game show, and so on. As a result, we often distracted ourselves by being intimate.

Anyway, Mart's cock was in my mouth and I was doing tongue swirls around the shaft, one of his favorite things, when he started some sex talk, "What you need is a dick in your mouth and another in your pussy." Having said that, he stuck his tongue as deep as it would go. It felt good and my hips responded to the insertion.

He kept it up, "A nice long dick to fuck you while you suck me." Again his tongue, then a finger. Again, I arched to meet the advance.

"A deep fuck," then two fingers entered me. I moaned.

This went on, became more intense, and finally I came all over his face. Another great impromptu session.

He hadn't cum, so as soon as I caught my breath, I straddled him "cowgirl" style leaned in tight against him, began the ride and began whispering in his ear.

"So you wanna bring me some dick? Some long dick? Yea, I'll fuck him. I wanna suck you baby and get fucked at the same time."

He was groaning.

I kept up the sex talk, "Got someone's dick in mind Baby? You know somebody with a big dick to fuck me? Huh? Baby? Huh?"

To my surprise, I heard him weakly reply, "Yea."

I continued, "What's his name baby?" I gyrated on his cock.

"Larry," he said.

This caught me off guard. I thought we were just fantasizing. Fantasies do not come with names. Now I was curious as to where this was going.

"Tell me about Larry." I slowed my pace, but did not stop.

Haltingly he said, "I saw it at the gym."

"Saw what?"

"His dick. It's big."

"How big is it?" I asked, while at the same time tightening my cunt muscles around his saft and pulling my hips back, in essence my pussy pulling his cock, stretching it.

"Maybe 4 inches longer than mine."

"You want me to fuck him? You want him to do me?"

Larry grunted, "I want to see you fuck him."

"I'm gonna fuck him. I'm gonna fuck him real hard. I'm gonna let him put his dick right where your's is now. I'm gonna let him shoot his fucking cum inside my cunt."

That was more than Mart could take. His cock contracted and his juices left his balls, shot out his dick and collected inside me. As most often does, his orgasm triggered one in me. We came at almost the same time, me just a few seconds after his.

We were both spent and flushed. After a brief rest, we grabbed a shower. Afterwards, I put on one of his white t-shirts. He likes me dressed that way, no bra, no panties.

That ended the session.

Two days later, Friday, Mart came home early as was the custom. Everyone got off at 2 in the afternoon in case they had to do any shopping before the weekend. You see in Europe there were no K-Marts or even shopping malls. Mostly shopping was done during the week, not so many of the shops were open on Saturday. On Sunday, everything was closed.

Mart came in. I was laying on the couch in the usual white t-shirt Mart liked to see me in. My pussy showed, again, as usual. When I looked up at Mart, I was shocked to see another guy standing next to him.

"Hey babe, this is Larry. I invited him over for a couple of beers. Larry, this is my wife Marty."

I jumped up and pulled the materiel down to cover my mound. It was way too late for that. Larry had seen everything. It was also easy to make out my red nipples as well through the white fabric as well.

"Mart! You ass! You should have phoned." I said in an embarrassed and let out a little nervous laugh.

"Babe, that would have spoiled it."

I looked from Mart to Larry, who was looking at me. He said to Mart, without taking his eyes off me, "She's your wife? She looks like your sister."

Mart and I have heard that so many times, but for some reason, still find it humorous, and we both laughed.

"I'll get some beer," and walked away towards the balcony where the case of bottled beer was kept during the colder months. I knew both of them were eyeing my ass as I made my way. There was no way to be bashful when I opened the door enough to reach through, lean over, and grabbed three bottles of the German brew.

Oh! In case you didn't know, German beer is much stronger than its American counterpart. Two or three bottles will not only relax a person, but lower their inhibitions as well.

Note: Larry left Sunday morning.