The Depth of My Love

Story Info
She deserves to know how much I love her.
1.2k words
4.11
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers

The premise of this letter has been building within me for a long time. A woman came into my life some time ago, and our relationship has grown every day since, almost in linear fashion. Some days it grew by leaps, and it definitely has never diminished. I'm obviously in love, there's no question about that. But as each day passes, I realize the depth of which I've fallen in love with her.

When you feel this way about someone, you understand that saying "I love you" may be factual, but it hardly conveys the full feeling of emotion that exists. In hindsight, I've tried to express my feelings for her in my fiction writings, but that medium can never provide the framework for explaining the full spectrum of my feelings for her. So, I've decided to be more direct, more transparent.

I've thought a lot about what's compelling me to write this letter. After a long drive in the car today, I've come to the realization that the reason is simply this: She deserves to know.

At first, as it always does, it starts with a physical attraction. Let's face it, the average guy makes an attraction assessment within microseconds of seeing a woman. With practically every woman he sees, too. But there's a difference between recognizing that a woman possesses pleasant physical characteristics, and feeling that this particularly woman checks all the boxes for you. She is precisely that for me, and I've never felt this way before.

Is she a super model? Elite athlete with minimal body fat? Barbie doll figure? No way. Women like that certainly can be beautiful, but it doesn't mean that a chemistry is created. When I look at "her", the combination of the brightness of her eyes, the shape of her nose, the curve of her lips, and her gorgeous skin, connects deep within the synapses of my brain, and I realize that she's that one in a billion that is exactly what I crave.

When I view her below the neck, I'm nearly brought to my knees. She's curvy, with thick thighs and with what anyone would classify as a big, solid butt. Forget about the ridiculous definitions of sexy that you'll find on magazine shelves. This woman has the full combination of what really is sexy. Most men that see her would probably agree, but not even close to the extreme that I find her to be sexy. She's the one that does it for me. The one that probably only comes along once in a lifetime. So you can call me a freak, but any guy that is honest with himself knows what I'm talking about.

There are subtle, little things about her that turn me on too. The smooth skin and shape of her neck, her style of hair, her firm, tight legs. She was born with amazing teeth, all straight and pearly white. At first glance, her breasts might get overlooked because of her delicious figure and body. But make no mistake, I could spend hours worshipping those plump breasts. Her nipples are large, and fortunately, love to be sucked and licked.

Her gorgeous, sexy appearance will always captivate me, but that's only the beginning. The woman within is what really rocks my world. It starts with her voice. It's that unique combination of accent, tone, word usage, breathing, use of slang, and the myriad little sounds that each convey their own special meaning. Sometimes after a stretch of not hearing her, I'll feel the longing within me start to build. And I know what causes it . . . I just need to hear her soothing, alluring voice. Without her even saying anything specific, I'll be able to feel that all is right in our world. She could be reading aloud a travel book on Katmandu, and I'd still find myself entranced by her seductive, enchanting voice.

She'll probably claim to have a reasonable amount of self-doubt and to lack self-confidence, but you'd never detect it. She's comfortable with her body and she can hang intellectually with anyone that would ever matter to me. Like most people, she doesn't have any idea just how powerful that trait is on me. When we talk, I love how quick she is to speak her mind and share her opinions, in a non-judgmental way. She's a master at expressing herself, and when she wants to take on a strong, even dominant attitude, I buckle and collapse in seconds. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

I find it surprisingly endearing to hear her tell about some of her struggles and challenges in her life. Even some things that she may feel regretful about. My baby is a survivor, and even though she may feel the effects of some of her past, the way she's dealt with it, accepted it, and not let it define her, makes me admire and respect her a ton. When she's having a bad day, or frustrated about something in her life, she doesn't try to hide it. She knows I love her unconditionally. Which means nothing she could possibly do will make me stop loving her, or make me find her less gorgeous or attractive.

I realize that I've still been a bit non-specific, so allow me to indulge a little bit, and state some of the things that make me love her so much.

1. She always starts my day with "Good Morning, I love you."

2. She knows that she's in control of our relationship, but she knows she doesn't need to flaunt it or remind me of that fact.

3. She accepts my love and adoration.

4. Her eyes and smile are heavenly. With those two things by my side, I could handle anything this world threw at me.

5. She has the inner strength to see herself and the world from a spiritual perspective, and isn't afraid to stand up for what she knows is right.

6. Massaging her is more pleasurable for me than for her.

7. The taste of her body, from head to toe, is delicious beyond expression.

8. We share everything with each other, with complete acceptance both ways.

9. She calls me throughout my day, and I can sense her desire to stay close to me.

I've often told her that I'm not naïve, and I can see that she's not what the world defines as perfect. But no one is. She's lived a life, just like I have. She overlooks all of my imperfections and shortcomings. Perfection in a relationship isn't about being without flaw. It's about being exactly what the other person wants, needs, and desires, without having to try. Would I want her to change to be more "perfect" in the worldly sense? No way. I just want her to be just who she is, and not try to be anything different. That's what makes her so fascinating and magnificent to me . . . she's perfect for me without even trying to be.

I love her more than I can properly articulate, but I hope this letter makes a pretty good start at doing so. I'll adore and cherish her forever.

JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers