The Descending of Jessica

Story Info
She comes of age and falls into sexual deviance.
5.9k words
4.49
76.8k
68

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers

I guess I should start by telling you a little bit about myself. I am 5'11", which is tall for a girl, with auburn hair that falls to a few inches below my shoulders. My measurements are now 36C – 34- 38, but this was not always the case of course. Of the 38, I should say that while my hips are wider than my chest by a bit, most of the difference comes from several years of running sprints in high school and doing squats which have given me a toned, muscular rear end. Most of my height comes from my long legs and I have been tall for my age throughout school and growing up. Until the last couple of years I have been the tall, clumsy, awkward girl that everyone knew but no one noticed. Not being noticed was fine with me though. I had a very negative self image that I am still working on, not so much for my appearance but for my upbringing. Towards the end of my junior year I blossomed as we say in the south, and as I began to turn guy's heads my confidence grew.

My father was never part of the equation. My mother never married him and if they had a long term relation it was before I could remember. My mother had dropped out of school to have me and was soon using the only asset she had, her reasonable attractiveness, to earn a living. While I was passed off to any friend that would baby sit, she would strip at the clubs in whatever town her last boyfriend had left us in, and when I was 14 the last of her prostitution arrests occurred. This was when the state's child welfare department stepped in and placed me with a series of foster homes, ending with the Andersons. I have had only sporadic contact with my mother since, and I'm okay with that; we were never much of a family anyway.

The shortcomings of my childhood would have probably left me bitter except for the Andersons. Unable to have children themselves, Dr and Allison Anderson took in foster kids on an emergency basis, and for myself and their adopted son Brent, on a more permanent basis. Dr Anderson had a thriving dental practice and Allison lived a life of leisure, often vicariously through Brent and I. My mother would never surrender her rights so they could adopt me, although they tried on several occasions. Still, even though I wasn't technically adopted, they felt more like parents than any other adults I had ever known and I, as a lonely child, latched onto this relationship and held it for dear life.

The first day at the Anderson house was actually a school day at the start of my junior year of high school, but Allison decided the night before when children services has deposited me there that my wardrobe was insufficient for the school that Brent attended and that I would be going. So, she kept me out of school that day and for the first time ever that I could recall I went shopping. After hitting it seemed like every store in the local mall, it was off to a department store make up counter for a make over, and then to her cosmetologists for a manicure, pedicure and new hair style. I remember looking in the beautician's mirror at the end of that exhausting day and not recognizing myself. Seeing that I could be beautiful was empowering and I despised the years of neglect that had left me sullen and without the self confidence that proper maintenance brings.

The next day we also spent playing hooky together, this time we began at Dr Anderson's office for a cleaning and a couple of fillings needed from years of neglected dental care, and then to their family doctor for a check up, which was required for school registration anyway. I was basically in good health, although the doctor felt I was a little underweight. Allison laughed and told me to remember this as I would probably never hear it again! Her humor surprised me, but not as much as when she joined the physician in discussing reproduction and birth control. I insisted that I was a virgin and intended to remain that way, which pleased Allison as she was quite religious, but both pointed out other reasons to take birth control, which in my case would help clear my skin and regulate my quite irregular periods. Still neither forced it on me and both sought to make me knowledgeable enough to be comfortable in my decision. In the end, the allure of finally having clear skin and not having to carry pads everywhere led to to decide to accept the prescription. Later I would also be thankful as my hips expanded to the more womanly shape I mentioned above and my breasts filled out to what I feel is a very attractive size for my height and build, not overly large but not flat as I had been living hand to mouth with mom.

By the day's end Allison had me properly prepared to face high school in suburbia, but it was Friday and the weekend saved me from that dreaded first day. Weekends were spent either lounging by the pool, or at the country club where I began learning tennis, or on Sunday mornings at church. Once school began it was clear that all the years of bouncing around with mom had left me well behind others in my grade, but Brent and the Andersons worked with me and by the winter break I was pretty well caught up. Brent would spend his afternoons doing his own homework, then after dinner he would help me with mine. We grew close over the next year and it was as though I finally had a true friendship that would last. Our behavior was flirtatious but I never really thought about Brent as anything more than another foster kid. In the system you learn not to get too attached, and even though he was 6'3" of taunt muscles, steely blue eyes, striking features, and jet black hair I resisted the urges I sometimes felt to embrace him or more. He too was more touchy with me than with any of the girls at school that practically threw themselves at him but again it never occurred to me to think of him as a potential partner. I assumed he felt the same way as he never overtly showed otherwise. He was sort of like a brother to me, especially since he had been adopted by my foster parents, and I both wanted to respect them as well as commit myself to my education. I simply was not looking for a boyfriend.

This is not to say that Brent and I didn't date, only that we didn't date each other. He regularly went out with pretty much any girl he wanted and rumors of his sexual exploits were regularly told among the girls at our school. I think several of them befriended me in the hopes of being able to spend time with Brent. While he banged his way through the junior and senior coeds at our school, I remained a virgin. It wasn't that I was a prude, or that I particularly valued my virginity like Allison thought I should, it was that I was focused on school and getting my grades back up to be able to attend college on the scholarships available to foster kids. So while I did date a few guys, the inevitable hand under my sweater and sliding up my thigh and under my skirt was met with a demand to stop which was, until the night of my senior prom at least, respected. Whereas Brent was a epic man whore boning his way through the upper class coeds, I became the great white whale that no penis could harpoon. Or something like that, literary references aren't my strong suit.

By now you are probably wondering where the sex starts, this after all being an erotic site. I promise, soon, but bear with me. It is important to me that I get the details right.

To say I wasn't having sex isn't completely accurate. I wasn't having sex with other people. Often my dates ended with me being just as frustrated as the guy I had gone out with, and I learned to find relief from moistened fingertips sliding beneath my panties. Most of what I knew of sex I learned from other kids until I had to write a paper on human reproduction in my junior year. That was when I first saw porn sites, and erotic literature sites, on the web. From these accidental discoveries and from other more scientifically based information sources, I felt like I had a pretty good idea of what to expect and what was expected of me when the time comes. As it turned out, real life sex was a lot different than what was found on porn sites, but I would learn that well enough when the time came.

Although we were both 18, Brent was a year ahead of me in school thanks to me having been held back in second grade when I changed schools about five times in one year. We were able to spend one last summer together, although he worked days at the country club as a life guard and I went to summer school so that I could graduate with the next class on time. I didn't realize how his leaving would effect me on an emotional level. The day he shipped out to college, which was several hours away, he kissed me for the first time fully on the lips and I found myself wanting to devour his mouth and tongue, but Allison came down the hall and on hearing her footsteps we broke away. Afterward was a weird mix of emotions that caused me to ask myself "What the fuck was that?" the rest of the day. Brent returned at least once a month through out the year and encouraged me in school so that I could follow him to college, but we never repeated that embrace. It was as though we flirted with releasing sexual tension between us, but both veered away. Never the less, I spent that first night in his absence touching myself and while in the twilight between sleep and awake dreaming of sucking his manhood to climax. These dreams disturbed me and made me feel filthy, but I could not stop thinking thoughts of him.

As my reputation as a prude expanded; I still wouldn't "put out" on dates, I slowly stopped getting asked out so that by the time of my senior prom I had no date at all. Ironically it was at this time that I feel I looked my best; confident, fit, fashionable, even sexy. All guys at school stared as I walked by, I could feel their eyes undressing me and while it flattered me, none dared approach. As the prom was on a Saturday I entertained the idea of asking Brent to take me, but it felt awkward asking him to come all the way home just for that. I actually didn't care that much about it anyway, but Allison stressed that it was one of those memories one keeps for the rest of their lives and insisted that I go, whether I had a date or not. She also spoke to Brent and I suspect as a result he asked his friend Danny to ask me to go as his date. I had know Danny almost as long as I had known Brent although we weren't close. He was Brent's only male friend still at the school and he too would graduate that year. He didn't have a reputation like Brent did, but he did tend to date the girls that Brent had already been with. I guess Brent's cast offs were better than he could find on his own.

In the weeks before, Allison and I shopped for the perfect dress as this was terribly important to her. I felt like her life sized Barbie as had me try on outfit after outfit. We finally settled on an emerald green dress that matched my eyes and was fitted to the waist then flowed out to knee length. It was lace with an opaque satin underlay that, with matching shoes and a simple strand of pearls over the low cut neck line was simply beautiful on me. The day of the prom meant a trip to the beautician for hair and nails, then an hour of applying make up. Finally before getting the gown on, Allison presented me with my first stockings and garter belt, also in emerald green. These matched a thong and push up bra that she also gifted me. She explained that the thong wouldn't show panty lines and ruin the look of the dress, though I wondered what sort of lines would appear because of the garter belt. I blushed at the overt sexiness of the underthings, and told her I would be more comfortable with either pantyhose or just not wearing any hosiery at all, but she insisted that a woman was only as beautiful as she felt.

I told her no one would know what I was wearing under the dress, but she simply said "True Jessica, but you will know. This is your night be beautiful and I want you to always remember how stunning you are."

"You have made me feel beautiful, ever since I came here" I said with tears welling in my eye.

"Oh now, don't you dare cry and ruin your mascara!" Allison said, then continued "I knew you were special since you came into our lives. I always wanted to adopt you, you know that don't you?"

"Yes, and that's okay, I think of you and Dr Anderson as the parents I never had. You've made me so happy." I replied.

She hugged me, dried my eyes with a tissue, then said "You have come so far in the last two years, but just look at you, you're amazing, bright, gregarious, everything a young woman should be. Now get dressed or your date will leave without you!"

It took a few minutes to figure the garter belt out, and then a few minutes more to figure out how I would pee if I had to, but soon enough I was standing in front of the full length mirror in my room admiring the work of the beautician, the designer, and, more importantly, Mrs Anderson and myself over the last two years.

"Damn, I'm really hot" I thought. "If I were a guy, I'd fuck me. Hell, I want to fuck me and I'm a girl" I laughed to myself. At this time I never planned on having sex that night, Danny was after all just a friend and while I thought the concept of virginity was over rated, I did harbor the notion that the first time should be special. Danny was nice enough, but he wasn't special like Brent.

"Damn" I thought, "Why am I thinking about Brent?" It didn't really matter at that point, but I did wish Brent was there to see me at my very best.

Danny arrived in his father's Mercedes and we were off, first to have dinner with a couple from school that he knew at one of the area's better restaurants, and then to the country club where our prom was held. There we hung around with people we knew from school, several of which were surprised we were together. I didn't feel the need to correct any impression that we were dating, as it honestly didn't occur to me that that anyone would get that impression to begin with, especially given my reputation. After some small talk with other couples, we danced like the spastic white people we are, and mostly stuck to slow numbers. Danny liked slow dancing with me, I think because it gave him an opportunity to press against my breasts and let his hand rest on my hip, as well as occasionally slip down to my posterior. More than once I felt his manhood stirring against my belly, and I confess this caused me some arousal. No doubt my fingertips would get a work out once I got home.

About midnight the party began to break up. Danny took me by the hand and walked to the car, and like a gentleman opened the door for me. As we had arrived late we had parked quite a ways from the door, and by the time we got to the car most vehicles were gone. It was dark and the light of the moon, I confess, was quite romantic. When Danny leaned across the seat to kiss me, I did not resist, rather I leaned into him and met him at the middle of the front seat. We kissed like this for what seemed an eternity, my jaw was starting to tire after a bit, but as his hand slide up my dress and cupped my breast I couldn't say stop. A fountain of juices sprung from my loins as though finally released from years of self imposed repression, I drew away from his mouth and found myself panting to catch my breath.

Danny pawed at my breast with inexperienced roughness and although a more delicate, studied hand would have been a great improvement, I could barely resist his clumsy advance. I leaned back against the door and sighed as he tugged the strapless top of my gown down exposing the bra which he then tugged down with some difficulty exposing my breasts to the cool night air. At once he was upon them sucking and squeezing them as though he was a man starved.

"Your tits are beautiful" he said between turns of sucking first on one, then the other. This appeared to be the limits of his conversational ability at the moment, and I confess I wasn't really listening anyway.

I softly moaned as his tongue swirling around my sensitive nipples was a definite improvement over his hands. We continued like this until his left hand slid up my right leg, past the top of my stockings. When his finger found the bare skin of my thighs we both moaned and I without thinking, almost by reflex opened my legs. He quickly continued to my now drenched panties, which he deftly tugged to one side letting my hot wet slit feel the cool air. As it was the start of bikini season I was already waxed smooth down there. The aroma of my sex filled the car, not over powering, but more than it ever hand when I fingered my slit alone in my room. A finger entered me, causing me to gasp, and it was soon joined by another sliding in and out of me. His thumb, perhaps by accident, rested on my clit and I began to thrust my hips, pressing that most sensitive spot against him. Another wet finger curled under me and pressed against my anus which was wet from the juices dripping from me. It slide in and the discomfort was like an accent on the furious sexual feeling raging through me.

"You like that don't you Jessie?" he asked but all I could muster was a soft moan that could be heard over the slurping of his mouth on my tits, which were burning as if on fire, and the wet noise of his fingers sliding in and out of my hot dripping pussy, and my moans of ecstasy as I began to cum.

"Oh fuck!" I finally said as I felt the electric spark of ecstasy from my breasts, through my stomach and into my wet cunt. "Shit! Fuck! Damn!" I shouted incoherently as wave after wave of pleasure coursed throughout me, my hips bucking furiously against his fingers, I knew not how many were now in me, my vagina spasming and squeezing them as hard as he had previously manhandled my breasts, my pussy feeling like it was literally pumping out juices until the feeling finally subsided into the warm glow of post orgasm.

I looked at Danny with cloudy eyes, thankful for the pleasure he had given me, and seeing him in a new light. Okay, so he wasn't as good looking as Brent, "Why was I thinking of Brent?" I wondered, but he was nice enough and he just gave me my first orgasm that wasn't self induced. This to me was a moment of great intimacy and I looked longingly into his eyes.

Then he licked my juices off his fingers, which was, honestly, kind of gross.

Still, I smiled, thinking there may be a future to this relationship, school was almost over and I could refocus, at least for the summer, on myself and for once in my life having a good time. I pulled my bra and gown back into place and as I did so Danny, who was looking forward and didn't notice my replacing my boobs, arched his back and I heard the distinct noise of his zipper coming down.

The noise was like a cold splash of water on my face. I knew at once I wasn't ready to fuck him. It was just our first date after all, surely he didn't think he could fuck me on our first date. But he rolled leaned over the seat again and this time pulled himself on top of me, his cock in his hand as he guided it under my dress. "I don't have a condom, I hope that's okay" he whispered.

"Whoa! Stop!" I said but he continued. I didn't care about the condom as I was still taking birth control religiously, but I knew I didn't want him to fuck me, or anyone to fuck me, in a car, in the country club parking lot, the first time I ever had sex. I pushed on his shoulders to lift him up but it was no use, I was pinned on the seat of the car with my head against the door. I had no leverage to move him as he clumsily stabbed his cock against my thigh as his manhood sought the moist crevice his fingers hand just left. I was able to close my legs some though and he rose up when he realized he would not be entering me that easily.

"Come on Jessie, you know I need you." he pleaded, "I've just got to make love to you tonight"

Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers
12