The Descending of Jessica Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
502 Followers

We laid there catching our breath, which, given that I had just awoken to his fucking me did not take me as long. As he laid beside me panting, I felt his cum leak from me like a river down to my ass and the sheets below. I didn't mind one bit.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"I, uh, I should be thanking you, I hope you didn't mind me uh..."

"No, honey. That's what I'm here for. I'm thanking you for letting me be your wife, and for, well, acknowledging that I am."

"I, uh, you sure, I was, well, I wanted....."

"You wanted to fuck me?"

"Well, I woke up, and I think where I was laying against you, spooning you? I think, well, my dick kinda thought for me, and well, I woke up all hard and worked up, and.."

"You just had to fuck me?"

"Yeah," he panted. "You're just so, beautiful and sexy, and I just had to have you and I love you so much I just can't stand it sometimes. I should have asked, though. I don't want you to think I raped you or any thin..."

"Hey!" I interrupted. "You can't rape the willing! Tell you what... Anytime you need me, you can have me, you don't need to ask. I want you to be comfortable with having my body. The only exception is if it's that time of the month, okay? You don't need to ask." I smiled. "Of course, if I'm awake you probably should," I added with a grin.

"Okay. You too, okay?"

"Its a deal! I think that's part of being married. I mean, there's a lot more to it. I know it's not just sex. But sex is part of it, don't you think?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, I think it's one way to say 'I love you' when words aren't enough. Isn't that what the Pastor said at the hospital?"

"Something like that. And its true. But I'm talking about just plain old everyday 'I'm horny, let's fuck' sex. Ya know? I mean, earlier, it was about love and passion. But just now, well, it was about fucking. And they both have their place, I think."

"Being married to you is great." Brent smiled.

"I think this is going to work just fine." I grinned back.

"You thirsty? I'm going to go to the fridge and get something," Brent asked.

"Sure. Some water or juice? Nothing with caffeine. What time is it, anyway?"

"I don't know. Two, I think, maybe?"

Brent crawled from bed and turned on a light on the nightstand. I looked at my phone and found it was a quarter after two. When he returned, we sipped apple juice and talked. I looked a mess, but didn't care. He was mussed up as well, and looked dashing just the same. We talked until three, then went back to sleep, this time not waking until the morning came.

When the morning did come, it was not without surprises. I was brushing my teeth in the sweats I put on when I woke and heard the knock downstairs and went to answer it. Brent was still sacked out and I peered through the small window on our front door to see Donna and Dr. Riley on the porch.

I opened the door and got out, "Good Morning!"

Donna looked at me, her eyes glistening and appearing upset, silenced further pleasantries by saying, "Jessica, we need to talk."

Jessie92
Jessie92
502 Followers