The Desert

Story Info
He meets a girl in the desert.
1.3k words
3.73
17.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been stationed in the desert for two months now. I met a girl named Jackie at the chow hall one day. Jackie is a 5'5" blonde with a gorgeous 23 year old body. She has a 35-24-35 body that is built to last. She works out all the time and I see her in the gym quite often. She is extremely friendly and outgoing; she's a total doll. Jackie and I were talking at lunch one day and decided to work out together. So we met at the gym that night and she agreed to do my normal workout.

My normal workout consists of doing 100 squats as the start of a total body workout. I lift weights every other day as part of a routine in training for triathlons. I also swim, ride bike and run a lot, so I am in great shape for being 38 years old. We start our workout and by the time we get to the fourth set of squats Jackie's legs are feeling it. She gets to the 20th repetition and gets stuck on the way up. My arms are under Jackie's as I mimic her squats to spot her. I start to try and assist Jackie up and her ass pushes into my crotch. My cock instantly starts to harden against the pressure of her extremely firm ass. She finishes the rep and puts the bar back on the rack.

I am looking at her ass and I look up catching her glancing at my crotch. We both smile at each other and continue the workout. We get done with our workout and are extremely sweaty; so we agree to take showers then meet up for some munchies at the chow hall. I go back to my room and strip down to a towel. I start the shower running and hear knocking at my door. I wrap the towel around my waist and answer the door. To my great surprise it's Jackie in her workout clothes. She tells me the showers in her dorm are all full and wonders if she can shower here. I enthusiastically agree and ask if she wants to shower first, she says, "No that's all right, it looks as if you need it more than I do right now". My cock is now rising again and the towel is straining against my cock.

I tell Jackie to change the TV to whatever she wants to watch, while I'm in the shower. Jackie enters my room and I go into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I am now fully erect and looking to relieve that tension with a good soap massage in the shower. I climb in the hot shower and start lathering up. Suddenly the shower curtain opens up and there stands Jackie in her glorious nakedness. She is totally beautiful and I am staring, awestruck. Jackie steps into the shower and grabs the soap from my hands. Jackie works the soap around my body and ends up soaping my balls and cock. My cock is standing straight out right now and she starts to masturbate me by stroking me slow and firm.

I am so close to coming right now I grab Jackie's shoulders and lean against the shower wall. She moves in front of me and begins stroking me faster and faster. Within a minute I unleash my come all over her hard stomach and legs. The rest of my come hits the shower floor. Jackie then uses her fingers to scrape some come off of her stomach. She inserts her finger in her mouth and slowly sucks the come off her fingers. This is such an erotic move; I can't begin to explain the feeling in my loins again. I grab the soap bar and tell her it's my turn now. I start by working the soap over every square inch of Jackie's body.

Then I start to massage the soap into her body beginning with her back and shoulders. I move behind her and begin to massage the front of her body now. I move my hands in small circles over her breasts, and then move down over her stomach to her outer pussy lips. She leans back into my chest and I alternate massaging her clitoris and fingering her G spot. After a couple of minutes of this Jackie screams out in an orgasm and falls back into my arms. I pull her up and turn her around giving her a deep, long French kiss. Our tongues play with each other and squirm around each other's tonsils.

We start to massage each other again and I rinse the soap off of Jackie, then I go down on my knees and start to nibble on her pussy lips. I insert my tongue into her pussy and lick her G spot, which makes her squirm and fall to the shower wall. I then alternate sucking on her clitoris and licking her G spot. A few more minutes of this and she is starting another orgasm. I stand up and drive my cock into her pussy for all I'm worth, which sends her over the edge. I feel her pussy muscles contract around my dick and lose my load deep inside of her, after a few strokes.

After we both recover I pull out of her and we finish showering each other. I dry her off with my towel, and then let her dry me off. We go into my room and I grab her before she can get dressed. I tell her we're not through yet, as I push her onto the bed. I crawl on top of her and pin her arms down with my left hand. Then I move my right hand to her vagina and start to massage her again, before long Jackie is pleading with me to stick my cock in her. I pull my hand away from her pussy lips and tell her to suck my dick first. She slides down lower on my bed and reaches for my cock. She swallows it whole on the first try, then tightens her lips around my dick and slowly pulls it out of her mouth. The sensation is total ecstasy. She does this for a couple of minutes more before I blow my load down her throat.

She continues to suck on my cock until it is hard once again. This girl knows how to get a guy off, and then she stops and says, "Fuck ME, Fuck ME right now!" I comply after the blowjob I just received. I slide down and slowly enter her pussy with my cock. I go as slow as possible until I am all the way inside of her, then I pull back out slowly. I slam into her hard and fast, and then pull back fast, and then I go really slowly again. I alternate this way until Jackie is trying to thrust back into me on every stroke as hard and fast as she can. She starts to moan as her orgasm starts, then I pick up the speed and pump her hard and fast with everything I have. She is totally screaming out with her orgasm now and I pump my load deep into her pussy. I collapse on top of her and we hold each other.

Jackie and I lie in bed and talk for a good hour or so, when she gets up. She uses the restroom, and then declares she is late for work. She says it's the best excuse to be late, but she can't tell anyone. She gets dressed and apologizes for running out on me. I tell her not to worry about it; I don't feel used. She leans over me grabbing my cock and squeezing as she gives me a deep, long french kiss. She winks at me and tells me to plan our next workout together. I smile at that and start to imagine another form of working out for aerobic capacity. Jackie leaves, but I'll see her in a few hours. I smile and fall asleep for my job the following day.