The Desert Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got a sad look in her eyes and let out a deep sigh. It was obvious the memory was painful for her. Joe kept stroking her hair, took her hand with his free one and gave her a gentle squeeze, reminding her he was there for her. She squeezed him back and gave him a rather awkward hug from her horizontal position before forcing herself to continue.

"It was really great at first, you know. I had people to talk to; they taught me how to build and repair stuff. I have a lot to thank for I guess. But after a while things started changing. This one boy, Robbie I think; he was sort of the leader. He started giving me these lingering looks whenever no one else was around. I thought nothing of it at first but as time went on it became more and more intrusive. He would 'accidentally' walk in on me while I was on the toilet, his hand would just happen to graze my ass when he walked by. You know, that kind of thing. I mean, I guess he was kinda good looking, but I was a virgin then and I really hadn't thought about any of them in that way. They obviously thought of me though. I could hear them at night sometimes, whispering to each other when they thought I was asleep. Talking about me, my body, what they'd like to do to it. I guess it was kind of flattering on some level, but it got uncomfortable really fast. You know what I mean?"

Joe nodded. He thought he understood what she meant.

"After a while, just looking and the occasional touch wasn't enough anymore. And now it wasn't just Robbie either. All the boys, all six of them, started talking about me when it was clear I was able to hear them, touching me when they walked by, making naughty suggestions. I was just about ready to leave and go on my own again but I never got the chance. Robbie and his closest friend, I think his name was Fred.. or maybe Ted... something like that. They to me when I was sleeping one night and lay down on either side of me. I woke up as they had their hand on my breasts, under my shirt. I tried pushing them off but they held me down. I wanted to scream, but if I did, I might wake up all the others and they might want to defile me too, so I kept quiet as they had their way with me. I think they were virgins too, because they didn't try anything beyond touching me under my clothes, not that night. When they finally let me go, I could see wet spots on the front of both their pants. They hadn't said a world the whole time they were playing with me, but when they stood up to leave Robbie whispered in my ear that if I was a good girl and kept my mouth shut, they'd let me stay with them. That turned out to be a fucking lie, but how could I know that then. I agreed of course and I never did run away. The relative safety of the group somehow outweighed the humiliation of being groped and toyed with by a couple of horny boys at night."

She paused for another sip of water. All the talking was really messing with her throat but it did feel oddly therapeutic. She snuggled a little closer to Joe, guiding his hand to her back, and he started rubbing it lightly.

"It didn't take very long for things to escalate, and before long I was no longer a virgin. And, when they had finally gotten a taste of fucking, they just wouldn't let up. I became nothing more than a cunt and a mouth to them for the next three years. Sure, I was still somewhat a part of the group I guess. They let me go with them as the scavenged for food and supplies, they still taught me about building and fixing things, and I dare say I was quickly getting better than any of them at it. But every night, as soon as we went to bed, all the boys would line up to get their time with me, and I let them. I let them fuck me while I just lay there, silent and compliant, until they had all dumped their loads either in me or in my mouth, and then they just went to sleep. They went to sleep like nothing had happened, and I was left there, usually crying, shivering and sticky from their disgusting cum."

Jackie had started crying as she told Joe the details of her rape. He hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

"Do you want to take a break?" The concern in his voice made her tremble just a bit but she shook her head decisively.

"No, I have to do this now. I might never get the courage again."

Joe simply nodded. He understood the feeling all too well. It had been the same for him the night he had told her about Grace. If he hadn't gotten it off his chest just then, he wasn't sure he ever could have tried again. He leaned down and gave his new love a gentle, loving kiss on the lips. She responded in kind, and when they broke apart, there was no longer only sadness in her eyes.

"It went on, just like that, for about three years like I said. Sometimes there would be two on me at a time, but usually they were too shy to fuck me in front of their friends. That's a fucking joke -too shy. Meanwhile I lay there like a fucktoy." She took a deep breath, trying to push away the anger she felt rising within her. "I'm sorry. It's just, you know... I don't even know who I'm the most mad at, them or myself. But I guess that doesn't really matter anymore anyway. But I guess I would still be with them if it wouldn't have been for that fucking idiot Shawn. Wait, I'll tell you in a minute, but first, I really have to pee."

She blushed as she admitted her predicament, but Joe just smiled and helped her to her feet. The old office conveniently was equipped with its own bathroom. However, since they didn't have enough water to allow themselves the luxury of flushing, they hardly ever used it. Jackie decided that this was a special occasion though, and quickly scampered off to take care of business. When she was done, she found Joe waiting for her outside the door. That made her smile. He really was the sweetest man! He took her hand as they went back to bed and lay down next to each other. They kissed again; this time there was no mistaking the passion in it. Jackie took a deep breath and continued her story.

"Right. Shawn, the fucking idiot. If it hadn't been for his stupidity, nothing of what happened next would have had to take place. But then again, if it hadn't, I wouldn't have met you in the end, would I?" She smiled at him, a loving and warm smile. "Anyway, Robbie had decided that we needed a new hangout. The old one was getting really run down, and the area around it was pretty much out of supplies by then. Shawn was tasked with scouting for a new place, while me and, I think it was Gordie, were supposed to make one last run around the neighborhood, just to make sure we didn't leave anything behind we might need when we moved. We weren't gone more than an hour or two, but when we came back, our place was on fire and everyone but me and Gordie were laying dead on the street. I would learn later that Shawn had been spotted by some really bad ass thugs when he went scouting. They had captured him and beat the location of our hideout out of him. Anyway, I must have screamed or something, because all of the sudden I found myself surrounded by at least ten big, scary guys, and Gordie was laying on the ground next to me, bleeding from the head."

Jackie shuddered as she saw it all in her mind's eye. The smell of the burning house was still fresh in her nose and the sight of her dead comrades would be with her forever. Joe tried his best to comfort her my kissing her cheeks and forehead, but there wasn't really much he could do.

"That night I was raped for what felt like forever. All the guys took their turns, and I'm pretty sure most of them came back for seconds. When they decided to leave, they brought me with them, 'entertainment for the troops' as they called it. I spent my days bound, gagged and leashed, being dragged around with them, and my nights tied down to a bed or a table, getting fucked and beaten for their amusement. Sometimes they found some other poor girl they enslaved and they would arrange 'catfights.'" Jackie shuddered at the thought but soldiered on. "They would strip us naked, tie my left hand to hers, give us a knife each and then bet on which one of us would make it. Somehow, I seemed to have picked up a thing or two along the way since, you know... I'm still here. Anyway.. When I had 'won.' The girl was usually not dead but pretty close. So the guys made sure they could all get a good fuck in before she died. And then, as my 'prize,' they would have me lay beside her as she died."

Jackie suddenly felt sick to her stomach and was convinced she was going to throw up. She jumped out of the bed and rushed into the bathroom, where she sat with head over the dirty, stinking bowl. Nothing came up though and eventually her stomach settled, even though her mind didn't. The thought of laying there next to the dying, and sometimes dead, women still made her cringe, but she didn't think there was any more risk of any bodily responses. As she exited the bathroom, Joe once again was waiting for her and accompanied her back to the bed.

"I'm sorry about that. It's just... the thought of those poor women." She started to cry, and didn't make any effort to stop. "I looked into their eyes as they died! I let them die! Why would they do that to me?!"

He felt so bad for the poor girl next to him but more than that, he hated the men who had hurt her. He hated them and would make sure they knew it. "I promise you." Joe's voice was cold as ice. "When I find them, I will ask them why - just before I kill them."

The lack of emotion in Joe's voice scared Jackie a little. She had never heard anyone so distant or emotionless before. She knew full well why he was like that and it made her feel guilty. He meant every word he had said, she knew that, but she didn't want any more lives to be lost on her account. Those fuckers did have it coming, she reluctantly admitted to herself.

She leaned in and kissed him, hoping that the taste and feel of her lips might calm him down a little. It took some work, mostly with her intrusive tongue, but eventually he started responding to the kiss, and soon thereafter the cold had left his eyes. She gave him a big smile, which he returned, and then lay back to finish off her tale.

"So, that's pretty much how my life was from that point on. Although I was sold and traded more times that I care to remember, it was pretty much the same wherever I ended up. I was raped, beaten, forced to to all sorts of unimaginable things to others - mostly other women. My last owner was probably both the best and the worst, if you could say that. He usually just raped me for a couple of hours before he got bored with me and stuffed me in that locker until the next time he wanted to use me. He didn't beat me, he didn't make me hurt anyone, he just stuffed me into that locker, sometimes for days at a time, giving me just enough water to survive the torture. You have no idea how hot it could get in there when he put it in the sun. Well, anyway, that's about it I guess. I can't believe I told you all that. You probably think I'm some sort of whore."

***

When she had finished, Jackie grew completely quiet. She had said all she needed to say, and she actually felt better afterward. As weird as it was, getting a chance to talk about everything she'd been through made the burden seem a lot less. She looked at Joe. He was smiling at her and she couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Feel better?" was all he said.

"I do actually." She nodded her head as she spoke. "As strange as it is I do actually feel better now that I've told you." She thought for a moment then looked him straight in the eyes. "I understand if you want nothing more to do with me now. I've been with so many; I'll never really be clean again."

Joe had to suppress an urge to slap her. Instead he leaned in and gave her the deepest, most passionate kiss he could. It caught her off guard but, after a few seconds of surprised stiffness, she returned the kiss and when it broke, she was quite sure that he would stay with her after all.

"You do realize that the girl you were just talking about is not who you are right?" Joe's voice was soft and warm. "That was only what they made you be for them, what you had to be to survive. This is you." He let his hands run across her body, eliciting slight shivers as it went over her mound and breasts. "This beautiful, sweet, lovely woman laying beside me, that's who you are. That other girl is long gone. You are here, she is not. And I love you!"

Joe had spoken with a passion she hadn't heard from him before and his eyes shone bright with it. She was both flattered and a bit distraught by his evaluation.

"What makes you so sure?" There was more spite in her voice than she had intended. It almost sounded like she wanted to still be that girl, which just wasn't true. "I mean, how can you know that when I don't? I still feel like her sometimes. Dirty, cheap and worthless, only able to stay alive as long as I can entertain."

Her voice drifted off as she felt all the shame and pain of her past wash over her. She shuddered, almost shaking the bed, and held Joe as tight as she possibly could. He kissed her head and smiled as he felt her body pressed against his.

"How can I like what you do to me but hate them for what they did? I know it's not the same but I don't understand why..." Her confusion was obvious and he could almost see her inner demons fighting behind her lovely eyes. "You know what I mean, right?"

"Of course I do." Joe smiled and kissed her again. "I can't explain your feelings to you but I think I know how you should look at it." When she looked at him, puzzled, he just nodded and tried his best to explain. "It's like me. I enjoy spanking and humiliating you, I won't deny that. But I can only enjoy it because I can tell that you enjoy it too. You know what I mean?"

It sounded wise and Jackie thought she got it. She was actually a bit annoyed with herself for not thinking of it on her own. But then again, you couldn't be expected to be an expert on sound human behavior when your only human contact for the past four years had been with psychopaths who had used her as a violent past time. So she guessed she could give herself a break in this particular case.

She smiled up at Joe, who responded in kind and they united in a hot embrace, sealed with a passionate kiss. When it was over, Jackie felt at least a few pounds lighter and actually felt there was some sort of future ahead of her that didn't entail being used as a fuck toy. Though the thought of Joe's hard, thick cock inside her was making her a bit tingly. He could see it in her eyes and smiled back at her.

"Is there something you would want right now, my little angel?" There was no teasing or sarcasm in his voice, only love and a lot of affection.

She thought about it for a millisecond before she answered. "Yes please, Sir." She blushed as she couldn't believe she was actually horny after telling him about all the dirty, disgusting things that had happened to her. "I would very much like to feel you inside me please."

He still smiled his warm, big, lovely smile, as he took her in his arms and let his lips lock on to hers. The kiss was just heavenly. She could almost feel her ears actually beginning to smoke she was blushing so much. This time though, she wasn't blushing from embarrassment, but from pure excitement. She almost fainted and had to struggle not to let her head fall back and separate them.

Joe stood up, holding Jackie tight in his arms. She clung to his neck as best as she could, wrapping her legs around his waist to keep from slipping and breaking his neck. He took them over to the bathroom and sat his woman down next to one of the broken sinks. She looked puzzled when she stood looking up at him, and he realized he hadn't actually told her why he had brought here there.

"Wash up..." He kissed her and gave her a quick slap on the butt. "No, I don't think you're dirty, and even if you were I wouldn't really care. But it's more the symbolism. You will wash the old you off and come out of this room with nothing left but the woman I love and adore." Seeing the light go on in her head made him smile all over again. "How does that sound?"

Suddenly, she felt all bubbly and giggly like a little schoolgirl. She quickly nodded her acceptance of his proposition and jumped and gave him a quick, sloppy, kiss on the lips. She was still giggling a little when he told her he'd be waiting for her in bed and quietly slipped out of the bathroom.

Only a minute or three later she came back out. Her hair was all wet as was the rest of her body. The water was still running down her naked body, making her entrance, if possible, even more sexy and sensual. The sun was just going down and the small slivers creeping in through the slightly open door reflected in the drops on her body, giving it a slight glow. Joe was forced to rub his eyes and pinch himself to make sure that he wasn't dreaming.

"Wow!" He had to struggle to speak as all the air had suddenly left his lungs. "You look like... like a goddess."

She just smiled as she strode across the floor towards him, wagging her hips as she walked. There was no trace of her previous shyness, nothing in her eyes to give away the hard life she had lived, and nothing at all but pure, unadulterated sexual desire. When she reached the bed, she straddled him, leaned down and gave him the hottest, most passionate kiss he had ever experienced.

"Are you ready Sir?" Her voice was low and husky, filled with the excitement she felt. "I think I need a good spanking."

He grinned at her and kissed her again. "No spanking, my love. Not tonight. Tonight I just want to love you and make you feel what it's supposed to feel like to be with a man." Another kiss as he let his hand roam across her bare chest. "But who knows what tomorrow will bring. I'm sure I'll have to punish you for something." He smiled.

She shivered as his fingers softly caressed her flesh and couldn't keep from moaning as he pulled her onto him. Though he was gentle, there was no mistaking who was taking charge of the situation, and she willingly let him. He pushed her down until her yearning center was above him. She didn't have to be asked or told what to do, but willingly and slowly lowered herself on to his erection. She gave a long, lust-filled moan as she felt him filling her up. As she slowly started bringing herself up and down on him, he told her he loved her. She smiled, a single tear falling from her eye, and told him the same. She was happier than she had ever been and she was going to make sure he knew.

Author's note: Any and all comments made in this story by its characters are the opinions of those characters and not to be taken seriously in any way, shape or form.

This is not my first rodeo. However, I am quite new at writing in English. Comments, feedback and stars will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

12