The Desert Ch. 07

Story Info
Joe, Jackie and Trudy decide to leave.
12.9k words
4.33
4.5k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally another chapter in the story of our heroes/heroines has been completed. I do apologize for the lengthy gap in between postings, but I hope this latest chapter makes up for it. I would like to thank Jane for editing it for me, making it actually understandable. If you do happen to like it, please don't be shy about commenting and rating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days after the ordeal at the pumps, Trudy's body was mostly healed up. There were still a few cuts that hadn't fully healed, more than a few bruises that weren't completely faded and her most of her body still ached in one way or another. She was however up and about, trying her best to keep busy and useful.

There hadn't been much talk about what happened. None of them wanted to relive any of it and Joe and Jackie didn't want to seem pushy or try forcing Trudy to talk about her experience. That said, they had all gotten quite a lot done in the time that had passed. Trudy and Jackie had done a more or less complete overhaul of the old beat up pickup truck. Between the two of them they had managed to fix whatever it was that was causing the rattling in the engine, patched up the broken exhaust and even managed to get the air conditioning working again. They would have to find a replacement for the battery at some point though; the one that was in there now wasn't in great shape but it would hold out for a while longer.

Joe had spent most of the time tending to Trudy's wounds, keeping them all fed and improving their defences. There was now a ladder from the back room up onto the roof where he had made an impromptu sniper's nest. He had built a replicated air conditioning unit out of storage crates that he placed almost at the edge of the roof, put some blankets down for comfort and made small slits in the sides just big enough to get a rifle barrel or a crossbow bolt through. From down below it looked the part enough that unless you really knew what you were looking for, you'd probably not pay it any mind.

Jackie had also enlisted Trudy in helping her get the water purifier up to her standard. She had gotten stumped on raising the quality of the purified water, and she couldn't figure out why it wasn't coming out clear. It took Trudy no more than a few hours to recognize what the problem was. There was a cable that had come loose in the last stage of the filtration process, making it completely useless. When she pointed this out to Jackie she could actually see the penny drop, and the resulting facepalm made her let out a small giggle in spite of herself, making Jackie glare angrily at her for a moment before joining her in her giggle fit. Once they had both calmed themselves somewhat the fix to the filtration system was an easy one and in a matter of minutes they had the purifier producing crystal clear, drinkable water.

At the moment all three of them were busy making dinner. There wasn't much left in the way of supplies in the small store, but they tried to make it last. They were down to another couple of days worth of food for the three of them and they all knew they would have to go out looking for more, and very soon. But none of them were really looking forward to that endeavour. They didn't want to leave their home unattended during their expeditions, but they also didn't want to leave anyone on their own. There had been some discussions in the last few days about what they should do about their situation but no real decision had been made. They all liked the home they had build out of the old ruined store. They had plenty of space, a big garage filled with all kinds of tools and equipment, pumps that were still pumping gas and most importantly a sturdy roof and four walls keeping them same not only from the sun, but also the sandstorms and the cold nights. It was a more or less perfect place to stay in this shit hole of a world, if it hadn't been for the fact that there wasn't anything nearby that would allow them to restock their dwindling supplies.

"Ok, look..." Joe spoke calmly, but he sounded almost dejected. "We have to go soon. We can't stay here until we're completely out of food. We need to bring some with us seeing that we have no idea how far we'll have to go before we find something useful. The truck will allow us to move further and faster, but we still have no idea how long we'll have to be gone."

Jackie looked over at him, then at Trudy, and gave a short sigh. For the first time since she had been taken from her friends she had somewhere she could actually call home. She liked it here. Sure, it wasn't perfect but it was home. She had her new family here, and she felt safer here than she had anywhere she had been since the world had changed. Still, she knew he was right. If they stayed here they would all die of starvation.

"I have no idea where to go." She spoke almost apologetically. "I'm not even sure where we are."

This was true. After being kidnapped she had been taken to many places but she had been tied up and blindfolded for most of the travelling, lying either on the flatbed of the pickup they now had in their garage, or sitting on her knees in between one of her captor's legs pleasuring him. As a result, she didn't even know if she was in the same state as she had been before she was taken.

"We're roughly three or so hours away from the the closest major former settlement." Trudy spoke with utter confidence, smiling at the surprised looks on her lover's faces. "What? I've been around." She smirked. "When I came here the first time I was headed east to an old mining village from before. Rumors say that it's untouched both by the desert and by raiders. They won't go near it. Something about it being haunted or something, I don't know. It's probably bullshit, but I thought it would be worth checking it out. That's where I was going when..." Her voice trailed off and she went silent.

Joe put a hand on her shoulder and nodded slowly. He knew what she meant. They all did, but no one really wanted to talk about it. So he just finished off the last of the canned meat on his plate, stood up and started gathering up everything they'd need to make the journey. It wasn't a terribly long journey if they took the truck and bike, but if the place was as intact as Trudy said they wouldn't be coming back here.

"Are you seriously saying that I have to pack THAT thing back down again after only just finishing it?" Jackie pointed to the purifier and gave out a loud, disgruntled groan of frustration.

Joe tried not to smile as he knew she was seriously annoyed at the prospect of dismantling the big machine she had built, but he couldn't help it. Her grumpy, pouting face was just too damn adorable. So he looked at her and gave her a small sympathetic smile and an 'I'm sorry' shrug. Jackie huffed and stomped off to the back, leaving her empty plate on the improvised dinner table. Joe was about to go after her when Trudy slowly got up, put a hand on his shoulder and shook her head slowly.

"She's not really upset." she said with a small grin as Joe looked at her confused. "Just trust me on this, ok? She's trying to bait you into going after her. Then you'd ask her why she is upset, she'd not want to tell you, you'd drag it out of her and she'd want some cuddles... and so on."

Joe looked at her in complete bemusement. "But why would she do that? She knows I'd give her cuddles, and anything else she wanted, if she just asked for it."

"That's the point." Trudy let out a short laugh. "Where's the fun if you can just have whatever you want, whenever you want it? This way, at least she gets to feel like she's putting some work into it."

Just then Jackie stomped back out into the main room, glaring over at Trudy. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor in front of her feet. It took Trudy a few second to register exactly what it was the young woman wanted and when it registered, she quickly dropped to her knees and crawled over to her, taking her place by her feet.

"Look at you, ruining my fun!" Jackie tried to sound scolding and angry, but the smile on her face betrayed her amusement. "Well, you know what we do to naughty girls around here, don't you slut?"

"Yes Miss." Trudy smiled up at her, almost beaming and gave her a little wink before slowly bending over and sticking her ass up in the air.

"You hopeless slut!" Jackie laughed and gave her pet a quick slap on her ass.

Trudy let out a low moan as Jackie's hand made contact. She hadn't been incredibly horny before but just that little tap had turned all the taps in her nether regions on and she could feel herself getting wet under her pants. She was breathing heavily already and it was clear to anyone that saw her exactly what she wanted.

Jackie squatted down behind her, letting her hands run all over the full, round ass in front of her before reaching around and undoing the button keeping them in place. She pulled the pants down, and revealed the perfect naked skin underneath. A few light slaps to each cheek elicited slight moans and gasps of pleasure more than pain before Jackie walked around her pet, standing in front of her.

Without thinking Trudy bent her face down to Jackie's boots and kissed them. She wasn't following any plan of action, it just happened. Jackie seemed pleased though and gave her another pat on her ass for the effort.

"Now since you so rudely got in the way on me getting fucked this morning, I do believe you have some business to attend to." Jackie said with a grin.

Jackie slowly started to undo her pants. She tried to do it as sexily as she could but she had never performed a proper strip tease before. In her min her movements were clumsy and not particularly arousing, but to the people who were looking at her, she was absolutely mesmerizing. Neither Joe nor Trudy could keep their eyes off of her swaying hips as she slowly pulled her camouflage cargo pants down over her ass as it wiggled, swayed and bounced to a rhythm only Jackie knew.

It didn't take long to shed what little clothing she was wearing. The weather around here didn't lend itself very well to wearing too much, and underwear was not something any of them bothered with anymore. Not so much for easy access for sex, but more so because there wasn't really any way to wash them and it just got gross after a while.

After removing her pants, the top didn't take very long to follow. Her large breasts, finally free of the confines of the fabric, bounced and swayed as she kept up her dance routine. She squatted down in front of Trudy, letting her ass linger in front of the older woman's face and was not too surprised when she felt a pair of lips planting a kiss on each round globe. As she stood back up she turned towards Joe with a questioning look and made an inviting gesture towards the woman kneeling behind her. Joe just stood back, made a small negative hand gesture and motioned for her to continue.

A little disappointed at his dismissal but no less horny, Jackie turned around again, facing her pet. She grabbed a handful of hair and pulled upwards. The older woman gave a short shriek of surprised pain and got up on her feet quickly. Once she was standing Jackie motioned to her to strip, and she didn't waste any time in complying. As soon as she was naked Jackie pulled her close, wrapped her arms around her and started kissing her with gusto. She prodded her pet's mouth with her tongue and was willingly let in. The kiss lasted a good couple of minutes before Jackie finally pulled away, leaving both women breathing heavily.

"God I do love that pretty mouth of yours, pet.." Jackie panted as she smiled at her lover. "And right now I have the perfect job for it. Kneel!"

Trudy complied instantly and silently, falling to her knees in front of her gorgeous lover. She had a good idea what was coming, but she waited patiently for the order. It was a lot more fun being ordered to do something than having the option of doing it of your own free will; at least under these circumstances.

She didn't have to wait very long. As Trudy knelt down on the floor, eyes still looking up at her domineering playmate, Jackie took a step closer, turned around and bent over slightly before spreading her ass cheeks apart.

"Get in there, slut." Jackie's breathing was already shallow and hurried from lust. "Make my ass all wet and ready."

This wasn't exactly what Trudy had expected but she dove straight in there, pushing her face hard into the perfect round ass of her younger lover. She let her tongue probe against the tight asshole in between licks. She made sure to coat the entire crack with generous amounts of saliva, licking in long, greedy strokes all the way from the cunt up to the asshole. The humiliation of having her face and tongue pressed against another woman's ass, and the fact that she did is so willingly, had her own pussy dripping in no time. She desperately wanted to reach down and play with it, but she hadn't been given permission yet, so she reluctantly abstained.

Trudy wondered for a minute how exactly Jackie managed to keep her ass this clean. Sure, there was a distinct taste of ass and a few remnants here and there, but in spite of that, or maybe because of it she wasn't really sure, she thought it tasted like heaven. It wasn't just the humiliation of the act that made her this horny though. It was more the knowledge that in carrying out the act she was pleasing her lover. Her friend. Her owner. Owner... Just thinking of Jackie in that way made Trudy moan out loud and redouble her efforts.

She wasn't quite sure what this all meant yet. All she knew was that the more this young, gorgeous woman humiliated her and used her, the hornier she got. The more degrading the act, the harder she came in the end. She hadn't discussed this with either of her companions yet. It wasn't because she was ashamed, though she was very much so, but she didn't know how to put word to her feelings. It was a conversation she would have to have with them though, because this was all too confusing for her to be able to deal with of her own. She had never been submissive to anyone before she met these people, and now she was making longing looks at Jackies boots whenever she walked by, hoping the young girl would force her to lick them clean. She shook her head to clear it of the confusion. This was not really the time to deal with it. All that mattered right now was to please her owner, and she was going to do her best to do just that.

Jackie was moaning and panting loudly as she felt the wonderful tongue working on her ass. This wasn't the first time she had made Trudy lick her there, and it most certainly wouldn't be the last. She had noticed Trudy's fondness for being humiliated and degraded but she didn't really know how to move forward with it. She only really had her own experiences to draw from and they were quite limited. She was more of a pain girl herself, loving the sting of a belt or the sharp slap of a hand on her flesh. Sure, she loved it when Joe would humiliate her by having her tell him what a dirty whore she was, or when he tied her up in compromising positions as he used her in front of, and most times aided by, Trudy. And she didn't really have an issue licking Trudy's ass either. But that wasn't the same. She did it because she wanted to make the other person feel good. She didn't get anything in particular out of it, not like Trudy seemed to. She could hear the older woman moaning and getting more and more aroused as she was licking away at her ass. That was the part that Jackie wasn't really able to understand or relate to but she didn't want to embarrass Trudy by bringing it up in conversation.

As she felt her orgasm coming closer and closer, Jackie decided that she wasn't quite ready to cum yet. She was enjoying herself far too much to have it end already. So she looked over at Joe and beckoned him over to her.

"Would you please fuck my ass, Joe?" Her voice was low and throaty as she uttered the words in between moans. "I want the bitch to watch me get fucked!"

Joe hadn't really planned on participating in this little scenario. He was more than happy to just watch these two lovely ladies enjoy each other. He was however not an idiot, so when Jackie invited him there was no chance he was going to pass up this opportunity. He walked over to the two women, shedding his clothes on the way, and positioned himself behind Jackie. As he positioned his cock against her ass he could feel her hands reach down and push Trudy's head out of the way. She let out a disgruntled groan, but she obediently move back to make room for him.

"You can stay back there and watch him fuck me, little bitch." Jackie put on her most menacing voice, which fooled absolutely nobody.

Trudy whimpered at the words directed towards her, but she stayed dutifully in place. She didn't know why, but being called a 'little bitch' by this much younger woman definitely had an impact on her; and it wasn't all unpleasant either. At the same time as it made her feel horribly ashamed and a little dejected, it also made her extremely horny and wanting to please. So she stayed there, right between Joe's legs, watching from up close how his hard cock made entry into Jackie's waiting, willing ass.

Feeling the cock pressing ever further and further inside her asshole, Jackie groaned loudly. There was definitely pain involved in those sounds, but that only made it so much better. By the time he had fully bottomed out inside her she could no longer utter coherent words or sentences. She made low, guttural growling noises as she tried to push herself even further onto his cock, but Joe took a firm grip of her hips and held her effectively in place.

As Joe started fucking he tight, lovely ass he had his cock embedded in he heard low moans coming not only from Jackie, but from Trudy as well. She was getting so turned on by being so close to the action that she had lowered her hands to her cunt and was now slowly stroking it. Without thinking about what she was doing, she leaned forward until her mouth made contact with jackie's cunt, and started sucking and licking on her labia, letting her tongue occasionally wander in between them.

Giving Jackie a little while to accommodate his cock in her ass, Joe finally started fucking her. As he pulled his cock out slowly, he felt Trudy's tongue on his shaft before he rammed himself all the way in again, eliciting a loud growling moan from Jackie. He now started pumping in and out at a steady pace, each thrust making both Jackie's ass and her tits jiggle from the impact of his hips against her. Her moans turned into screams of pain mixed with pleasure as he fucked her harder and harder. He didn't increase his speed, but he made sure every thrust in was just a little bit harder than the one before it. It didn't take long before he could feel the signs of Jackie's orgasm drawing closer. As it did, he started slapping her on the ass, hard, with every thrust. This added pain, and the fact that Trudy was now latched on firmly to her clit by her teeth, sucking and lapping at it, had Jackie screaming and crying with a mixture of terrible pain and incredible pleasure. At this point she couldn't even really tell which was which, or which made her more horny. It didn't take more than a couple of minutes before Jackie started begging for release as best she could.

"Please! The words were barely recognizable between her grunts, screams, cries and her heavy breathing. "Please.... Sir! Can... I... cum?"

Joe, didn't answer her immediately. He wanted her to exercise at least a little restraint. He let her get away with far too much these days. He hadn't given her a spanking since the day Trudy came back. In fact, this was the first proper sexual experience for any of them since that day. None of them had made a conscious decision to not do anything, it just hadn't happened. But now he felt like he needed to assert some sort of control. Not because she was being too much of a brat or too unruly, he just thought it a good time to remind her of her place in this relationship.