The Desert Rose of Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes of course darling she said in a voice that dripped honey with no venom whatsoever and Rose felt the blush rise once again as they both watched her. Bob taking her bags upstairs knowing their eyes were on her derriere as she walked sedately up the stairs. She reached the top of the winding stairway and her room was directly down towards the end of the hallway. Bob opened the doors and she entered it and gasped, it was extremely large room so very spacious, a suite as opposed to a bedroom she thought. The closet space was in abundance and the washroom very modern with a large bathtub. There were fresh fragrant flowers everywhere in crystal vases, the walls covered in original art, and the curtains were genuine silk as were the sheets that adorned her four poster bed. Her balcony had a beautiful view of the church on the opposite side of the building and she was glad that it wasn't facing the front of the street.

Bob smiled at her and wished her a good day saying the rest of her luggage would arrive later on. If she needed anything to pull the cord at the far end of the room and he would come to her aid. The first thing she was going to do was lock her door and have a bath and get rid of the dust and grime on her body. The large dresser had a double mirror and there was a large chervil glass mirror that she adored. Walking into the bathroom she was ecstatic about the size of the bath tub and ran her water. There were assorted bubble bath fragrances lined up and she took out one that said roses and vanilla a sensual scent that matched her mood.

She took off her dress and then her chemise and petticoats, the stockings and boots and stood naked in front of her mirror. Smiling saucily, she tossed her long blonde hair saying to her reflection not bad for a grimy lady. She felt her nipples stiffen and her body covered in goose bumps as she thought of the lawman Jim with his sexy panther eyes and that smile that could make any woman melt. She ran her hands over her hardened nipples and moaned a little. It had been awhile since she had been satisfied by a lover and she needed a man to make love to her. Telling herself not just any man would do, she was selective about men and had only had one man take her body and that was her gambler. The one that kept coming to mind was Jim and her body was more than ready for him.

The water was fragrant and so very warm and she stepped into the tub and leaned back her long hair flowing in the water like a mermaid. Her large breasts rose out of the bubbles, her pretty pink nipples looking so alluring. She found the large sponge and commenced to bathing herself, it was pure heaven and she luxuriated in the water for some time. There was a bath sized towel awaiting her as she got out of the tub and she dried off vigorously. Body lotions adorned the vanity and perfumes and she was hard pressed to know which one she would use. She decided on the rose vanilla scent as it was one that she had always felt suited her best with it's pure subtle fragrance.

The robe that was hanging up left little to the imagination and she wrapped a towel around her hair and put it on. Dark blue satin, almost peacock blue, it was if it was made specifically for her body as it fit perfectly. Her nipples were so sensitized and they rubbed against the material. She could feel the moistness between her legs and felt like touching herself to bring some satisfaction to her overheated body. Towel drying her hair as best she could she allowed it to dry in the sunshine that was coming through her bedroom window. Brushing and combing it afterwards it shone with a brilliance of white gold and flowed down to her lush round derriere in soft beautiful curls.

She was going to lay down for a nap as she was suddenly extremely exhausted and then there was a knock on the door. She walked hesitantly towards it and asked who it was and the response was one she had never expected. Jim answered her, telling her he was checking in on her to make sure she was OK. She smiled in response behind the door and bracing herself opened the door to allow him in. Knowing full well that her robe left nothing to imagination and showed off her curves to full advantage. The sun shining through the window outlined her body and she appeared naked as if the robe had almost disappeared. Walking through the doorway he only noticed that angelic face and beautiful white blonde hair at the moment.

He was holding a bouquet of fresh roses and they were a vivid fiery red. She gasped at their beauty and he stood there and pushed the door shut with his foot as he gazed upon her body in the sunlight. His eyes grew large his face took on what looked like a reddish hue and then he just stared at her in awe of the magnificent woman that was was. He gently laid the roses down on her bedside table and walked towards her, he couldn't help himself. Hands trembling he reached her and tenderly touched her face and drew his fingers over her nose and lips. She shuddered but kept perfectly still and he continued to draw that finger down over her neck and then to her nipples that were erect and showing through that almost sheer robe.

She moaned then and his hands trembled as he untied the sash that held the robe in place and it fell in a soft silky heap onto the floor. Her breasts were so very beautiful like ripe melons and her waist was small in comparison to her curvaceous hips. He could see the soft very pale blonde curls on her beautiful womanhood. She was perfection like Venus rising he thought. He towered over her and with those hands he moved them over her body with amazing delicacy for such a large and powerful man. Reaching down he picked her up in his arms as if she weighted nothing and placed her on silk sheets and he stood looking down at her nude body wishing that he could capture that moment forever.

Her legs were apart and her arms stretched out on each side of her, her face was in the sunlight and her eyes were vivid pools of incredible blue as they looked up at him. They held an expression that he had never seen in a woman's eyes before...If it hadn't of been for her heart beating she would have looked like a statue laying there. Leaning down on the bed he kissed those sensuous lips. They moved beneath his and opened as his tongue entered he mouth, she was pure sweetness. His hands moved with hesitation over her soft silky body and he inhaled the exotic fragrance that permeated her body. She reached up to undo the buttons on his vest and shirt.

He stood up then and almost with a haste he didn't know he had, he was taking off his cowboy boots with the spurs that jangled in the large room. Next came his clothing in record time and letting it fall at his feet. Placing his star on her table and he stood tall like a giant with those massive shoulders of his and lean hips. His stomach rock hard from hours of chopping wood and doing endless chores at his ranch. His arms and legs were well muscled and his legs went on forever. Taking in his body she looked down at his manhood that cock of his that stood erect and pointing towards the ceiling. OMG, he was so very massive and his cock throbbed as she stared at it.

Licking her lips he watched her mouth and her eyes as they checked out his body, it made him stand even prouder and his cock thrust forward towards her waiting hands.. She rolled onto her side and her hair flowed around her like a beautiful white gold shroud. Reaching out hesitantly she touched the soft texture of his hard member. The very tip was wet with his pre-cum and she wanted to lick the moisture of off it. Leaning a little further forward she touched him again and moved her mouth towards his awaiting cock. He gasped as she licked the tip and he groaned loudly in the room. He had showered before arriving and he tasted of soap and smelled of musk and bay rum..

She drew his shaft into her moist lovely mouth, he was so massive and she moved her mouth over him as he touched her nipples. His groaning increased as his fingers explored her breasts and he held their large fullness within his hands. Increasing the tempo somewhat, he begged her to stop in a strained and husky voice, before it was too late. He wanted to further his exploration of her glorious body but if she kept up what she was doing it wouldn't be happening right now. With reluctance she withdrew her mouth and he took a gulp of air and let out a sigh. It would have been wonderful to let himself go but he had to have her body and soon.

He got up on the large feather tick bed and leaned over her, reaching down to kiss that delightful mouth of hers once again this time it was all consuming and so damn passionate that her body writhed around on the bed. His hands moving over her curves and hers moving over his muscles. She couldn't stop herself from touching his cock, as close as he was before she loved the texture of the smooth skin surrounding it..He growled in his throat again and she moved further down to his balls to grasp and touch him. He thought to himself it won't take long for me for me to reach that point of no return if she doesn't stop driving me insane with those lovely hands and mouth of hers.

His mouth moved down to her breasts and nipples and he kissed and suckled her nipples, not being able to get enough of their ripe luscious beauty. Leaving her breasts he moved down over the soft smoothness of her belly to her awaiting mound, her fresh sweet scent making him want to taste her feminine beauty her divine rich honey. He stopped to look at her pearl and her labia showing their incredulous glory to his awaiting eyes. Her legs were wide open and he touched her clitoris with his tongue and she arched her back and cried out as he licked it and suckled her. His large long fingers finding the apex to her womanhood already wet with her moisture.

Moving them inside of her honey pot, her sheath was tight and hot, allowing his fingers to enter and she wrapped her muscles around them as he moved them in and out. His mouth captured and took her to that place of glorious beauty and she moaned and cried out with abandon as he slowly sucked on her pearl and used his fingers and hands to further her pleasure. She was beyond the point of no return her lips swollen now and her climax was about to happen, as she screamed out, "OH YES, NOW, YES, YES, YES." Her hands moving over his tight hard ass and she dug her nails into him as she arched her back even further driving her pussy further into his face.

The climax shook her to the very depths and she shook uncontrollably as licked her one last time. Laying her body back down on the bed with such perfect grace, he kissed and nipped his way back up that voluptuous body to kiss her succulent lips and she tasted her feminine musk and perfume on his lips and tongue. He was ready to enter her wetness now and he didn't want to lay his huge frame upon her rather delicate one. She sensed his hesitation and sat up and he reversed positions with her as she sat atop his body. Lifting herself she allowed him to make himself ready to enter her hot wet sheath. He guided his massive cock gently inside of her tightness. She cried out a little at his size and he waited a moment before sliding further in.

Gasping she was amazed that he actually fit inside of her tightness as he was incredibly large. She moved slowly at first as her hair surrounded them and his hands worked through it's silky texture over her soft supple body as she started to bounce up and down on his shaft. He watched her magnificent tits shake and with abandon as she closed her eyes and moved like a mare in heat up and down his cock. She was spiraling out of control as he found her pearl again and touched her. It was about to happen any minute now and he couldn't stop it if he tried nor did he want to. She was amazing this wild sensual woman with a body and face that set her far apart from her feminine gender.

He felt like he was a raging volcano that was about to erupt with such incredible force. He pushed with her and she was out of control now, dancing on his hardness that took his breath away and then it happened they both came at the same time, He closed his eyes, clenched his teeth and allowed the sensation to over take him..Erupting with a geyser of sperm into her hot tight pussy. She screamed out his name and their juices mingled as his load continued to deposit deeply inside of her heated, juicy pussy. Laying her body across his she felt almost light headed and he enveloped her with his strong arms and held her as his cock stayed buried deeply inside of her.

Rose's mind was working overtime and she wasn't sure what was going to happen now. She felt the imprint of his hands on both her body and her soul. Knowing intuitively that she belonged to his man in both her heart and spirit. Would she carry on as the song bird and dance girl of Tuscon at this establishment or would she pack up and move to his ranch and live out the rest of her days being a loving wife and carrying his children. Somehow she knew that he controlled her destiny, this remarkable man with the gold star and face and body of a god. She had fallen for this larger than life rancher-lawman and life would never be the same again. Smiling just a little she moved her lips over his shoulder and neck and she could tell by his body that he had tensed just a little at that action.

His thoughts at this precise moment in time were jumbled and he held her tighter to his body knowing that he had found this woman and wasn't about to let her go. By the God he told himself, even if I have to carry her away, I will put a ring on her finger and hopefully one of my seeds will plant a child in her womb. The mere thought of her already conceiving sent a mild glow of positive energy flowing through his veins and put a smile upon his lips as he touched them to her soft sweetly scented skin. This woman was his, he felt it in his bones right down to the souls of his very large feet. She belonged to him and he would never let her go, she was like a bright shining jewel in this sometimes God forsaken lonely desert town. The Rose of Texas who would now reside in Arizona and never be subjected to the touch of any other man. He kissed those sensual lips once again and murmured soft tender love words into her awaiting ear.

12