The Desk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Nila pull out of her. In the semi-light, she saw Nila raise her hand to her mouth to taste Chloe's juices.

"And this is just the start" she heard Nila softly breathe.

6

"Wow!" was all Angela had to say, as Chloe finished relating the tale of her first night with Nila. Chloe had noticed her slip a hand between her legs as she had spoken: now Chloe replaced it with her own hand, and gently caressed around Angela's pussy.

"There's much more to it from there, of course... it was another six months before she went back to India. We were together most nights - not all."She paused."We never really became girlfriends - we somehow both knew it wasn't going to turn into anything serious - but sometimes I still miss her."

"Was she the only one during that time?"Angela breathed, as Chloe's fingers danced inside her.

"Yes: and also the only girl until you, unless you count Ma'am. I particularly remember one night..."

7

She was trying to sleep off the exhaustion of having to finish two long essays on Orwell for a deadline: she had thought how it served her right for only starting them two days ago. At least there hadn't been any distractions - Tammy and Newt were in the middle of a tiff and there hadn't been any trampolining for a week, whilst Nila had gone down to London for a few days to visit relatives. She'd handed them in with half an hour to spare, got the bus home on autopilot, then dived into bed with just her T-shirt on.

It was probably late evening when she was woken by the sounds of movement downstairs. The thought registered in her mind that Nila was due back; and although she remained supine, eyes blearingly focused on the lamp outside, her mind mentally followed the noises: footsteps on the stairs, heavy bags being shifted into the room next to hers, then a tiptoe round to her own door and a quiet creak as it opened.

"Chloe?"hissed Nila's voice in a stage whisper. Chloe moaned softly, and turned onto her right side, into the wall. She tried to mouth the words "come in", but only uttered two monosyllabic grunts. She heard Nila close the door behind her, the ruffling of clothes, the snap of velcro...

...Velcro? The word wandered round her brain, found nothing to connect with, and floated out again.

Now she felt the duvet move, as Nila came to join her in bed. Chloe pushed out her left arm to connect with Nila's hand: they locked fingers around each other as Nila bent down to kiss her softly on the cheek. Chloe felt the bedsprings move, and the mattress take Nila's weight: she felt Nila pull the duvet back up over them both, Nila's torso next to hers, and then...

What thehell was that pressing onto the small of her back?

Chloe shifted herself to face Nila: she felt her hand being guided down Nila's body, over her stomach, and there...

"I bought you a present in London" giggled Nila.

Now Chloe was much more awake. She brought both hands down to explore: the straps, the rough velcro holding them in place, tightly around Nila's hips: and at the front, six inches of warm rubber jutting out."Bloody hell!" she breathed.

"I knew you would like it."Nila's hand dived between Chloe's legs."You're damp just at the thought of it, yes? Poor Chloe... just because I go away for a few days...!"

"I've not had any time to... ummm..."

"Yes, I'm sure you are right."Chloe knew that because this was her third language, this was close as Nila got to sarcasm in English. Nila threw off the duvet, pushed Chloe onto her back, ignored the sharp shriek, and climbed on top, dildo pushing into Chloe's stomach, arms pinning Chloe down onto the bed."But tonight you will really be mine!"

"I'm already yours!" Chloe protested, but unable to hide her eagerness.

"You know the Kama Sutra, yes?"teased Nila."With this, I will be able to take you through it all. You will never need a man, I will be your man."Nila's hips thrust as she said this, pushing the dildo back and forth over Chloe's abdomen.

Chloe gasped."Do it! Do it!"

Nila rolled off and stretched her hand out to open the bedside drawer: then handed the bottle of gel from within to Chloe."Get aboard." Nila lay on her back, and Chloe pulled herself up so she was sitting on Nila's knees. The black dildo jutted before her, slightly menacing in the faint orange light: Chloe noticed the imitation balls underneath. She squeezed a little jelly into her left hand, then onto the dildo."Masturbate me!"hissed Nila: Chloe ringed her hand around it, pulling up and down in the way she'd once seen a boy do back home in the village. A little more jelly went round the head.

Nila took Chloe's hands away from the dildo, and pulled her by her arms upwards. Chloe shifted her knees forwards, bent herself over Nila, then slowly back downwards as Nila aimed the dildo towards her pussy. First she felt the cold sticky gel on the tip: then she gasped as it pushed between her lips: Nila put her hands on Chloe's thighs to push her further down onto it - and then Chloe was down on top of Nila, feeling as if she was being impaled, torn apart from underneath."Ahh, it's big!"

"Now fuck my penis!"ordered Nila. She thrust up at Chloe, who flexed her thigh muscles to move herself upwards a couple of inches. This was better than all the toys they had used! Slowly, at first, she built up a rhythm, bouncing herself up and down on Nila, whose right hand went to seek out Chloe's clit.

Chloe knew it wouldn't be long before she came: she was speeding up now, going further up the dildo before thrusting back down."Fuck, fuck, fuck" whispered Nila in time with Chloe's movements: and then, a loudplopas Chloe pulled up too far, and the dildo slipped out of her pussy. She had to put a hand out to the headboard to stop herself being launched off the bed.

"Forward, now"commanded Nila as she pulled herself out of the way: Chloe laid herself onto her front as Nila moved down the bed, planting kisses all over Chloe's back, and downwards onto her bottom. A little drool dripped from her mouth and ran down Chloe's arse-crack. Nila shifted herself around behind, and pulled Chloe up by the hips. Chloe knew what was coming: she pulled her legs forward and raised her arse in the air. Behind her Nila, on her knees, moved in towards Chloe. This time there was no need for slowness: Nila pushed straight in until she touched her hips to Chloe's arse: Chloe shrieked much louder as the balls swung onto her clit:"Fuck me, Nila!"

And Nila did: as fast as she could manage, she thrust in and out, loving the sight of the dildo disappearing into Chloe, loving the creaks of the bed as she fucked, loving the cries Chloe made each time she rammed it all into her pussy."Yes! Yes! Nila! Yes!"

Chloe's toes flexed: her thighs tauted:"Now!"she shrieked as an extra hard thrust brought her over the edge, as Nila slapped the side of her arse, as she thrust back at Nila, as she came harder than she had known before.

There were three loud thumps from the ceiling below. Tammy's voice boomed upwards;"Can't you two keep the fucking noise down?"

8

"Aaah!"moaned Angela, as Chloe brought her to climax with both hands: Chloe had weaved the story so well, she had imagined being there: seeing the two young women entwined, loving, fucking. Chloe brought her hands up so Angela could gently clean them with her lips and tongue: Chloe pulled her own face there too so they could share Angela's juices. They ended up kissing, cuddling, loving.

"That reminds me",Angela whispered."I picked up something special at Trimley's."She rolled herself out of Chloe's embrace, and to the bottom of the drawers beside the bed."I meant to save it for your birthday next month, but I think you need it more now..."She threw a harness on the bed, then a pink dildo. She popped her head back up and grinned at Chloe."And we'll see if Madam approves of it next Sunday..."

12