The Desperator

Story Info
Warped inventor's machine makes her beg for it.
2.7k words
4.13
71.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started so innocently. Killing a bit of time on the internet, Leanne logged in to her favourite chat server using her childhood nickname, fox. Brushing back her long red hair into a ponytail with her fingers, untangling the knots with her pointed red nails, she mused over which room to enter. Yesterday she had spent a long time in the TV room, having an argument with another girl about who the best "Friends" character was. Sometimes she went and flirted with some of the guys in the singles room, just for fun, although she never put out when they asked her to cyber. But today, today she felt like something completely different, a room that she had never even thought of before, maybe even one that she would usually avoid. Clicking her tongue as she scanned down the list, nothing seemed right.

Until she saw it. "The inventor's room". She'd always wanted to meet a real life inventor. When she was a kid she was always interested in how things worked, always hassling the man in the laundrette next to her house to show her how the machines were put together. Now, when she was older, she didn't do so much pestering, and she'd forgotten how everything worked, but she still found inventor's kind of...well...horny, especially on TV although she'd never admit it to her work friends at The wine bar. "Yes" she said aloud, "why not" and she double clicked on the room where "genius is always welcome". "Maybe I'll finally bag myself a millionaire!" she said, and took a long slurp of water from the glass on the table next to her, while she waited for the room to load up.

It didn't take long until men were crowding her, and bombarding her with instant messages. In truth Fox was the first woman to enter the room all day, and the men jumped at the chance to talk to her, just for a chat, or in some cases hopefully more. Fox saw through all this, she was used to it, "boring" she muttered and closed all the windows one by one.

The last message caught her eye though, rather than the usual "hi" or "stats?" a man called Darkness had messaged her with one line

I have something u want, Fox, if u really r what u say you r

Intrigued, she replied

wot do I say I am?

Foxy. Are you a fox?

I don't know, why don't you look on my profile pic and tell me?

Only last week she had loaded up a new picture on her profile. Taken by her ex boyfriend in the summer, it showed her sunbathing on the beach, Sunglasses covered her light green eyes, but that was the only thing modest about the photo. Her tiny green bikini barely containing her ample bulges of breasts and the lips of her pussy were clearly visible through her dripping wet thong. Darkness took a long time to reply. She worried that maybe he didn't like redheads. Then finally, as she was about to leave the room, he replied;

I bet ur a cock tease, aren't u?

Shocked, she nearly left anyway. But something about him still interested her. What did he have that she wanted? And, if she was honest, she liked his forceful dominant side. All her life she'd had guys treating her like a princess. Her dad did. Her boss did, and she'd worked there ever since she left school five years ago. Boyfriends? Well they'd always been found for her by her mother. They were the kind of guys who opened doors for her and been ever so polite, but not very much fun, not very much...what she wanted.

I have an invention to teach girls like you a lesson. u still there?

Meekly she answered.

Yes I am. Did you like the pic?

It was ok. It'll do. I never judge by a picture. I prefer (firm) flesh.

Fox was amazed by his rudeness, yet strangely aroused. She felt moisture rush to both sets of lips as she replied

I am firm!

I hope so. U need 2 meet me. U live in London?

I do.

Then u need 2 come to 447 Kings Street. Tonight. It'll b a night u never forget.

And you'll show me your invention?

U bet.

We'll see. later.

I'll b waiting.

Leanne logged off the chat room after writing down the address on a notepad. Her head was spinning. Part of her felt excited, but mostly she knew that going to a strange mans house, inventor or not, was a risky business. Yet she was so bored with her life. The wine bar played all the same music, day in day out, she had a wardrobe full of clothes she'd had since school, and every day seemed exactly the same to her. She longed for excitement, and darkness seemed to be her chance. She looked at her watch- five o clock. Her father wouldn't be home till eleven which gave her plenty of time to get across London and back- she knew King Street well since her best friend lived there when they were younger. Yes, she would just go, see his invention, maybe stay for a drink and then leave. Maybe he'd even ask her out on a date.

It was past seven when the taxi dropped her off outside 447 Kings Street. Wearing a short green mini-dress which showed off her long red hair and her long legs, and a pair of strappy red sandals, Leanne knew she looked good on this warm summer's night. Walking to the door of the house, she stumbled slightly in her heels. She knocked on the door and arranged her hair whilst she listened to footsteps come closer and closer until the handle turned and...

"Hi"

"Hi", she replied nervously.

"Your picture wasn't lying. That's good. Do come in."

Darkness didn't hold the door for her. Instead he turned and walked into the hall. Leanne took a deep breath and then followed. He was a tall man, very tall, maybe 6' 5" with black hair and a muscular build. He was unshaven and rather unkempt looking, not attractive at all, Leanne mused to herself, disappointed. He had a strange air about him, a sort of intensity or energy that made being around him feel a little dangerous, and Leanne noticed her teeth chattering despite the July heat. This should be interesting, she thought. She followed him into a large room that had all the windows blacked out. It wasn't pitch black, but navigating wasn't easy. In the corner of the room was a couch, a bit like a psychiatrists couch, and he motioned for her to lie on it. Too scared to argue, she did so, and after an awkward silence she said

"Well this is very...erm...interesting. Isn't it nice outside? Why do you have all the windows black out I mean with all the sun and everything don't you think its sorta strange being here I mean what are you like I mean a vamp-"

"-stop babbling. The windows are blackened to give me privacy."

"Who from?"

"Everyone. I am an inventor, and, in fact, you are the first witness to my invention. In fact, I want to try it out on you."

Leanne smiled in the blackness. The first to witness a new invention. She had him wrapped around her little finger, like any man she had ever met. This was more like the interesting life she wanted. She wondered what it was, maybe a time machine or a jet pack or-

"Take your clothes off."

The words echoed in the large room. Suddenly scared at the clinical tone of his voice, Leanne got up to leave.

"You can leave if you want, but trust me, you'll regret it forever if you do." He walked over to the couch, and gently caressed her neck. As he brushed past her, goosebumps covered her body, and she gave a little shiver.

"What is this invention, then, oh great inventor you?" She teased.

"It's a machine that will make you scream to have the best sex of your life. With me."

"No offence, but I would never sleep with you."

"I will give you mind-blowing orgasms."

"Not with you. Ever." His bulging eyes scared her, and the thought of him inside her actually turned her stomach. She knew that nothing on this planet would let her let him do that.

"Here's the deal. I try the machine on you for five minutes. I guarantee you will beg for me to fuck you. "

"If I don't?"

"Then you go home. "

"No. That's not enough. If it doesn't make me "beg for sex", then you give me a lift home. And five hundred pounds."

"Wow....that's a lot of money. Are you worth that?"

"They're my terms and conditions."

"Well... ok...then take off your clothes."

Reluctantly Leanne pealed off her blouse which fluttered to the floor, and she noticed her hands were trembling. She knew she would never sleep with Darkness and five hundred pounds was nearly a month's wages for five minutes of getting naked and trying out his invention. Wow, she thought, that's one hundred pounds a minute. His eyes were transfixed on her as she unzipped her skirt and pulled it to the floor, leaving her stood in just her underwear. Suddenly she felt shy.

"Would you turn your back please?"

With a smirk he shook his head and motioned for her to carry on undressing. No point in backing out now, she thought, and undid her bra and panties until she was stood there, completely naked under his iron gaze. He inhaled sharply.

"Perfect...just...perfect. Now lie on the couch and spread your legs."

"Wait a minute. What about the invention?"

"Oh baby, this is the invention. Now do what I say."

Nervously Leanne lay back on the couch and opened her legs in as ladylike a manner as she could.

"Further!"

She opened them further.

He couldn't resist taking a long peak. "Beautiful! That looks like one tight pussy you've got."

She smiled at the compliment and started to relax. Of course she wouldn't sleep with him, but there'd be no harm in letting him think she would. She thought of what she would usually be doing at this time, watching Friends and speaking to her mother on the phone. She gave a little chuckle at what darling mother would say to this...

She was roused from her thoughts by Darkness putting a blindfold over her eyes. She protested, but he said it was to protect the invention, she could be a spy sent by another inventor. She hadn't thought of that, and was flattered that he thought she could be someone important like a spy. He pulled the blindfold tight, so that stars rushed to her eyes, and then she heard his footsteps leave the room.

When he returned several minutes later, he was wheeling something heavy into the room. She could hear him moving around setting up his equipment, but she also swore she heard the more commonplace getting undressed noises. Was he naked too? Before she had time to ask him, he said

"It's ready. It is time. Now, I want you to relax. And get ready for the best sex of your life."

"I don't want sex. I want my five hundred pounds. And I'll get it."

"We'll see. Now for my invention. I call it 'the desperator'".

And with that he began fixing what felt like heavy plasters onto her body. Two went on her nipples, one on her stomach, one on the back of her neck, one on her clitoris, and one, he said had to go inside her. She gave a little squeal as she felt his fingers roughly move inside of her and deftly place the contraption onto her vagina wall. She realised for the first time that she was wet, really wet, and she heard him give a little chuckle when he felt that too.

Don't worry. That won't be the only thing of mine that penetrates you tonight, baby. He said roughly. You'll be begging for it. Now let the fun begin. The rule is that I have five minutes to make the desperator do its stuff, and if within those five minutes you shout the words "fuck me" I will do so, and in any way I please. If you don't you go home untouched, and five hundred pound richer. Is this all clear to you?

"Yes," she whimpered, feeling suddenly very vulnerable.

Then let us begin.

At first she felt nothing. She thought, this is going to be easy. Until she felt a warmth beginning on her nipples. Then the contraptions began to vibrate, very gently on her neck and her stomach and her nipples. They got warm and vibrated at first very slowly. They felt good. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm" she whispered. "That's nice!" Very relaxing. She wiggled on the couch to find a comfortable position, and then smiled. "This is a gooood invention"

"You ain't seen nothing yet"

"Make them go faster!"

"Silence! I'm the inventor. You don't get to tell me what to do. Now be silent"

She shut up. All of a sudden the contraption that he placed inside her started to vibrate, slowly like the others, but it was in such a good spot that she bit her lip and before she could help herself let out a long moan. After thirty seconds or so he turned up the frequency, and everything was starting to vibrate faster now. Leanne was feeling amazing. She writhed on the couch, dying for him to turn the one on her engorged clitoris on but enjoying the sensation of nearly her whole body vibrating. Perspiration broke out along her forehead. She roved over her own body with her hands, feeling the tingling in her silky smooth skin

"Now you'll know what it's like to be teased" He said as he finally turned on the clitoris vibrator she nearly screamed with excitement. From the depths of her body she began to moan and she pulled at the material on the couch in excitement. She felt hornier than she had ever felt in her life. . As he turned up the frequency again, she felt a need rise in her. He stomach turned as she realised what it was. She needed...really needed... to be fucked by a good hard cock. Any good hard cock. Even...his. But she was stubborn. She couldn't say the words, she couldn't say the words, she wouldn't say the words she wouldn't say-

-"Fuck me"

As soon as the words left her lips it seemed like he was on top of her. Pulling her hair and penetrating her at the same time. He teased her a bit, stabbing the tip of his cock gently at the entrance to her vagina until she was literally screaming

Fuck me fuck me fuck me

And with one almighty thrust he entered her and began pumping away inside. Her vagina expanded to accommodate him and the stretch make her gasp. Simultaneously she felt his fingers enter her mouth, exploring her, and she sucked on the tips of his fingers. His whole body moved over her and inside of her, and for the first time she felt the rippling muscles in his strong arms and she felt like she was being taken completely by him and was totally under the control of the inventor, this darkness. She cried out and moaned and writhed and squirmed. Closer and closer she got, pumping her cunt against his dick feeling every thrust and taking it and loving it. They worked it faster and faster until their mutual orgasm exploded over them in thick waves and she felt ribbons of cum pump inside of her, their juices mingling together at last as they collapsed into a heap on the couch.

They lie there silently, shallow breathing for a few minutes. After a while he took the blindfold off her, and held her in his arms, until Leanne stood up to leave. Looking at him, with his geeky glasses and unkempt face, she would never have thought he was her type. Until now. It was always the quiet ones, she mused. Pulling on her clothes quickly she for the first time felt embarrassed by her naked body.

I...I...Have to go now. I have work tomorrow.

Sure thing. We should... do this again sometime. Maybe"

Leanne hesitantly said as she picked up her bag and smoothed down her tangled hair.

"Just say the words." He said with a smirk. "All you have to do is just say the words."