The Detective: Lucky or Unlucky?

Story Info
A cop gets a lot more than he bargained for.
2.6k words
4.32
34.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear the soft crunch underfoot as I move forward, tense to the quiet world around. Dim light snakes through the trees from far to the side. The woods are starting to wake up as the sky turns in.

Through the trees I make out the lonely fluorescent glow out in the distance, the only thing artificial for miles.

The perfect place for a hitman to hide out, I'd told Lt. Sawyer. But then she asked for proof. And I didn't have any. Just phone calls and interconnected messages relayed from Big Man Reyes that, if you stared at the pattern long enough, helped lead you to this lonely house.

We knew Reyes had a high-skilled hitter but we couldn't prove a damn thing. We didn't even know what the hitter looked like; just that he'd gotten to four rival crime lords in the last year. Bullet to the head, no fuss, no muss, little to no trace. Just this house and no one would back me up. And then the keys were in my hand.

The tree line breaks in front of me. Just 100 yards of grass between me and the house, no sights or souls around, just that lonely fluorescent light. No other movement in the house. I breath, crouch, tense, spring forward. The house rushes to meet me and I come up in a huff to the front porch, crouched low.

I don't have much of a plan, other than a vague idea of exigent circumstances and more luck than I'm entitled to. But I do have a gun. The black heft conforms against my hand as I slide it out from the holster under my suit jacket. My right hand wraps around the handle and the left cups the bottom. I take a breath, step forward and ease my way up the porch steps. Stop. Listen. Nothing but quiet.

A few more steps and I'm at the door. I reach out, hand easing itself against the handle. Twist and push. The door swings inward, I follow right behind. Gun up, pivoting through the air. No one home save for the lonely light around the corner. But there are sounds. Steady, rhythmic, but I can't make out anything more. Is that coming from upstairs?

One step up. And two. I climb the steps as carefully as I can, hoping that the house doesn't betray my presence. The sounds are getting louder now. Breathing? Top of the steps and the sounds finally coalesce into grunts and moans. Crap, looks like he's not alone. But what do I do? I could turn back. Bolt out to the woods and out the half mile to where I parked as far off the winding country road as I could coax the car. But I've already come this far. A woman who hooks up with a hired killer is surely no angel, right?

Down the hallway, one foot in front of the other. The door ahead is slightly ajar. I slow my breath, willing myself silent. I peak through the open door, ready to put my gun in his face.

But there is no "he" at all. Just a bare, heart-shaped ass thrust towards my face as long, golden hair at the other end buries itself in another woman's crotch. The redhead at the other end of the pussy licking writhes and moans on the bed at her partner's touch, body quivering from the attention.

I blink. Try to clear my head of the sight right in front of me, focusing on the hitman nowhere to be seen. But the bare ass keeps swaying to her partner's moans and I can see her tongue lapping at the dripping wet pussy.

I barely even hear the muffled noise behind me. I turn slightly, still too focused on the sight in front to be scared. There's a sound of lips blowing and a powder in my face. My fingers go numb and suddenly the gun in my hand doubles in weight. My hand can no longer hold it up, I try to grip but it slips from my grasp and falls, achingly slowly, to the hardwood floor below. Bang. I stumble backwards into the bedroom, trying to remain upright.

The moaning behind me stops. I fight through the fog to try and get a glimpse of the figure in front of me. It starts to come into focus, tight pants clinging to a narrow waste, trailing up a white tank-top to a full chest framed by light blond hair. A devilish grin completes the image. "Sorry to interrupt," she purrs.

"Interrupt?" I manage to say.

A slender hand comes up to my chest and gives a shove. I stumble from the push. There's nothing to catch me until I thud up against a far wall and slide down haphazardly.

"I wasn't talking to you," comes the purr.

"I don't mind Selene," rings a voice from the bed. I swing my head wildly in the voice's direction to rest on the redhead, her small but perky breasts moving up and down as she regains control of her breathing.

"Speak for yourself," the leggy blond wrapping herself around the redhead says. I think she's glaring at me.

Footsteps draw me back to the woman who'd pushed me. She bends down. Her hand reaches forward and tilts my chin up to meet her gaze. "I think you might need to make your rudeness up to my friend Jane over there. What do you think Detective Meln?"

How the hell does she know my name? My voice cracks as I try to reply. "Who?" I stammer. "Where... where's the hitman?"

My question is met with giggling laughter. The woman in front of me, Selene, raises her hand to her full mouth as she tries to stifle it. "Always with the masculine pronouns," she finally says. "Wake up and smell the 21st century!" Her hand flashes out and smacks me on the side of my head, lightly. "How do you know this hitman, if he even exists, isn't a hitwoman, hmm? Or hitwomen!"

What?

"Now detective, I'm not saying such a thing exists but if it did, don't you think one great way to get to someone in, say, the sanctity of their home, with no trace of force, might be if they wanted you to be there?"

I think I'm going to be hitting myself later for this. But right now I can still barely move.

"What did you do to me?" I manage.

A wider grin greets my question. "Don't worry, the effects aren't permanent. As a matter of fact, in about an hour there won't be any trace of it in your system at all. But I think that's more than enough time. What do you think ladies?"

The naked women on the bed smile wide. "Really Selene?" asks the redhead.

"I don't see why not. Detective Meln here, I'm inclined to say he owes us."

"Definitely," says Jane the leggy blond as she glides off the bed and stalks forward. Her round breasts bob lightly as she bends forward to bring her face level with mine. "He is cute, isn't he?"

"Very," says the redhead as she comes forward to my other side. I feel her arms wrap around mine. "Ooh and you need to feel his muscles. Hard as a rock."

"Really?" Jane says as she reaches forward to rest her hand on my chest. "Oh you're right. This is going to be even more fun than I thought." Her hand trails to the other side and wraps itself around my free arm. Together the two naked women hall me to my feet. I try to resist but all my body seems capable of doing is standing and wobbling unless otherwise directed. They half-drag my hobbling frame over to the bed and push me up against the metal frame at the head.

Pillows are propped up against my back and the two women spread my arms wide. A clinking sound draws my attention back to Selene, who's now stalking up onto the bed with a pair of handcuffs. Click, sounds the cuff on my right side. Click, and now my left.

The women array themselves around me. Jane and the redhead on either side, their forearms resting on my chest. Selene takes the middle, hand on my thigh.

"What are you doing?" I finally stammer.

"Whatever we want," Jane says as she bends her face towards mine and takes my mouth in hers. Her lips work at my mouth. I can't resist, not when her tongue teases at my lips or darts inside. Her hands wrap around my face as she drinks from me. The kiss is long and wet and deep.

I feel hands rubbing against my chest. Then a ripping, popping sound as the redhead and Selene pull my shirt open. The buttons scatter across the room. Jane breaks off the kiss for me to watch as the two other women move in to suck on my nipples. I moan involuntarily as the tingling spreads across my body. I feel a hand dart under pants and grab my cock. My head arches back of its own accord as the hand starts to massage my balls. In a moment there's a feeling of pressure on my crotch as I jump to attention.

"I think he's ready," purrs the voice attached to the hand.

There's a clinking sound as they undo my belt and pull my pants down to my knees. My cock springs into the air. It doesn't get to enjoy its freedom long though. Jane bends down to wrap her hand around the shaft, fingers working up and down as her tongue flits out to kiss the tip. I gasp as the pleasure spreads across my body. My face fills with red hair as the other woman moves in for her turn. She flings her arms around my head and squeezes lightly as she swirls her tongue inside my mouth.

At the same time I feel two pairs of mouths on my cock, one on the tip while the other caresses my balls. It's so wrong but it feels so very good. The redhead breaks the kiss to hold my head in her arms. She grins widely, breathing in my gasps and moans. "Do you like this baby?" she chimes.

"Please... stop," I rasp.

Her lips purse and her head tilts lightly. She smiles again. "Nah," she says, face reaching out to take mine in hers once again. I feel her breasts brushing against my chest only lightly, the sensation drowned out by the roaring warmth spreading from two pairs of attentive mouths taking turns sucking on my cock and working my balls. My body is writhing and tingling and, and tensing... the warmth and pleasure and shear electricity plows through my body as I explode inside an eager mouth. "Gahh," I roar as I manage to break the kiss, my whole body spasming with the orgasm.

It lasts an eternity and then it stops. My breathing comes in ragged pants.

And then Selene is in front of me, fingers touching lightly at my chest. "You taste pretty good for a cop," she says. "Want to see?" She bends forward and takes my mouth in hers. But suddenly, she can no longer just force my mouth open. I push back with my neck, trying to get her off me. Suddenly the numbness starts to ebb and I pull, hard, against the cuffs. But to no avail, the solid metal frame doesn't give.

"Looks like his strength came back fast. Ariah?"

"Hmm," the redhead says. "Probably a mix of a fast metabolism and the fucking burning it through his system. What now?"

I strain at the frame once again, hard as I can but the cuffs are digging deep into my wrists and the frame refuses to budge. "Let me the fuck go!" I spit.

Selene grins again. "But we're not done with our toy yet! Tell you what; I think you may have earned a break. Ladies?"

Jane and Ariah slink off the bed. Selene follows right behind. The two naked women move in on the clothed one. Jane and Selene's mouths meet and Ariah lifts up Selene's tank top to begin kissing her flat stomach.

I want to look away as they slowly peel off Selene's tank top and pull her pants down and off a pair of toned legs. Finally her bra and panties are pulled off and there are three beautiful, naked women fondling and kissing and moaning against one another for long, lurid moments.

I've been staring for minutes. Time barely exists.

Their hands cup asses and breasts and tease at clits. They moan. And I harden. I strain. And I find myself yearning despite my best efforts. But there they are. And there they smell and moan.

After more long moments Ariah turns her head away while the other women suck at her nipples and finger her pussy. Her wild, lusting eyes find mine. "I think he's ready," she gasps. After a few more seconds the other women stop playing with her body and turn their attention back to me.

"Oh yes," coos Jane. Together the three glide towards me, breasts bouncing in the unencumbered air. They stalk up onto the sheets, hands reaching out to my legs, and my chest, and my straining cock. I try to pull my legs to my chest but they pin them down. I don't fight very hard.

"Who gets him?" Ariah asks.

"Selene?" Jane says.

But Selene shakes her head. "I already had his cock in my mouth. I think it's only fair Ariah takes him."

Ariah climbs on top of me, grinning. "If you say so," she purrs. Her hand glides behind her and caresses my balls. I start slightly. She grins wider. "This is going to be fun," she says as she grabs my shaft and maneuvers my tip to the lips of her pussy. She teases me against herself for a moment before sliding down, engulfing my cock in her pussy. We both gasp audibly as she starts to work herself up and down my cock, up and down as her breasts bounce against my chest. The other women come up to my side, massaging my chest and abs as they take turns sucking on my nipples and trying to kiss me.

I moan lightly even as I try to pivot side to side to avoid their lips. But I don't have much will. Finally they hold my head still together, lips working at my mouth and finally I stop resting. They taste sweet, the sensation of their lips and breasts and breathe blending together as Ariah bounces harder and faster up and down my cock. Up and down up and down.

I'm building again but trying to fight it. "No," I rasp. "No."

"Yes love," Selene says. "Cum for us. That's it, don't fight, cum for us." Ariah is riding me and the other woman are kissing and fondling me. "Cum for me lover," Selene says again. And I do. Harder this time, my cock explodes in a shower of fireworks across my body. I roar. Ariah squeals, continuing to ride me through the crashing waves of bliss and heat and pleasure.

I barely even notice as they climb off my exhausted frame and go down on one another, their moans and screams teasing at the outer edges of my exhaustion. Somewhere in there I notice another mouthful of dust breathed into my face. My eyes flutter shut and darkness overtakes me.

When I wake up I'm alone. The fog on my mind slowly, agonizingly fades. My body tingles as I start to take in my state. My pants are back on and I'm leaning back in my car, exactly where I'd parked it. The gun is gone from my holster but everything else is back in its place. Fuck.