The Deviant of the Dark Ages Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Anna found herself poised in the air above a vertical metal shaft. It seemed Richard was intent on defiling her virginity in the most horrifying manner imaginable: by making Anna do it herself. The ribbed phallic-shaped shaft had been lathered in oil to render any resistance useless, and the only thing that would stop it from slipping in too far was the solid iron rocks at its base. Where did he get these things?

The shaft was fixed in place, but Anna's nether region was inching lower by the second. Her thighs were strapped to two angled plates which pushed her upwards when squeezed firmly together and dragged her downwards if she let her muscles go slack. The device was rigged against her, for the plates required an enormous effort to even hold in place, and her energy was already drained along with most of her blood. Her arms were no help at all—Richard had replicated his thralls' restraining arms with a number of leather straps that fused her forearms together from elbows to wrists. Not only did this deny her the ability to help support her weight, it also pushed her bust forward and subjected her sensitive mounds to Richard's lewd attentions.

She was holding up alright, for now, but the plates beneath her thighs seemed to push more strongly against her by the second—it was becoming outright torturous to keep her crotch safely above the lubricated shaft.

Anna wished he would just get it over with. He'd won—she was so thoroughly gagged that it would likely be hours before she resembled coherency even if she miraculously managed to free her mouth. She didn't have any tricks up her sleeve, or even a sleeve for that matter—he had her as naked and helpless as the day she was born. Without her magic, she was no more special than any of the carmine-haired captives he kept as pretty baubles in his wardrobe. Any minute now her poor muscles would tire and she'd fall upon the solid iron phallus below, ravaging her maidenhead and magic in one fell swoop. He'd won. So why did he insist on drawing this out, on making her suffer the torment of seeing her beloved powers pillaged away?

Yet as much as she wanted the nightmare to end, Anna could never bring herself to willingly give in. She had so little freedom left, but as long as she was able, she would fight to stay off that accursed shaft and retain her power. Still, at this rate the feisty sorceress knew that she would not remain one for long.

A searing pain erupted across her side, drawing an indignant huff from her stretched lips. She nearly dropped onto the shaft right then in shock. Richard had struck her exposed torso with a long narrow cane, and it appeared many more strokes were to follow. The wood stung like a hornet and it had barely been a tap. Richard seemed to have grown impatient watching her struggle towards inevitable defeat and was now helping her along the only way he knew how: more torture.

Seeing her outrage, he whispered to her, "Oh, worry not, my dear, you will scream from both pain and pleasure many times before the night is over."

Anna clenched her abdomen, bracing for the hail of hornets to follow. She kept her eyes on Richard as his cane rapped her flesh at random across her breasts, her stomach, her shoulders, her upper arms, her thighs, or under her feet. Each time it landed she flinched, losing an inch between her virgin orifice and the rod of certain defloration positioned below.

Meanwhile, Richard was having a ball. His grin was one of pure pleasure: evidently nothing entertained him more than abusing a woman at her most vulnerable. Depriving an innocent girl of her ability to defend herself was a reprehensible crime enough, but exploiting her with the express intent of inflicting pain was simply evil. To make matters worse, she was forced to endure this torture in complete silence. No scream could escape her lips: no matter how brutally the cane stung her soft flesh, catharsis was denied to her.

The shaft directly below her wasn't going anywhere. Anna herself was slowly inching downwards. There was only one way this predicament would end...

12