The Deviants Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she finished the sentence, she opened her mouth and took him in, swirling her tongue around his engorged head.

"Ohhhh. Oh my god, Patty."

She pulled her mouth away from his dick and looked up into his eyes. He was mesmerized by her.

"Would you let me do that? Would you like to watch me do that?"

Patricia then went down on him again and this time took his cock down her throat. His size made it difficult, and she'd only attempted a few times before, but she tried to relax as she did, driving her lips down his shaft to his pubic hair and balls.

Mitch let out a low moan and said, "Lana does girls?"

She pulled up again, gasped for a breath and then said, "I don't know, but if you leave... If we're too wild for you, you'll never find out."

She stroked his cock while she answered, then took him back in her mouth.

"I guess that would be okay. But no guys."

Patricia wondered if he meant for him or her as she began working his cock faster. It was slick with her spit now and easier to slide down her throat every third or fourth stroke.

"What about Heather?" he asked.

Now she knew she had him on the hook. She pulled away from him again, stroking with one hand and using the other to press at the outside of his asshole. He didn't try to move her hand.

"If Heather's willing, I'll guide your cock into her myself, that girl needs to get laid," she said and pressed her finger an inch into him as she took him into her mouth once again. The result was immediate.

"Oh, oh fuck, ohhhhhhh!"

Mitch began shooting into her mouth, though as fast as she swallowed, she couldn't keep up and it began dribbling out of the corner of her lips. She pulled her finger from him as he screamed in pleasure.

His hands were gripping her hair, keeping her mouth on him as he continued to buck.

"You are fucking crazy! I love it. I guess we'll stay. But no guys, I mean it."

Boys are so easy to manipulate, Patricia thought.

***

In the master bedroom of the cabin, Luke and Elliot had wasted no time ripping the clothes off of each other. And just as Mitch was having his ass probed for the first time, Luke was sliding his cock into Elliot. Elliot marveled at the blue eyed, blond haired jock on top of him. Still couldn't believe that Luke had come out to him as bisexual a few months ago.

Elliot's own body wasn't as muscled as Luke's, having been a swimmer instead of a lacrosse player, but he was perfectly trim.

"Oh fuck Luke, you feel so good. God I forgot how good it was to, ughhhhh!" Elliot screamed as Luke drove deep into his bowels and sharply pinched his nipple.

"What was that for," Elliot asked breathily.

"That's for not telling me that you and Lana were still fucking," Luke replied and then sharply pinched his other nipple.

"Aahhh! Ummmmm, and that?"

"That was for not telling me you were going to Hollywood."

Luke then pinned Elliot's legs back behind his ears and increased his rhythm, now going as deep as his six inches allowed. Elliot moaned in pleasure with every stroke and began to buck back against Luke. That in turn brought Luke around quickly.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna..."

"Cum in my ass Luke, don't pull out. I want you to fill me, ughhh!" Elliot shouted as he felt Luke's cum begin to shoot into him.

As his orgasm finished, Luke collapsed on top of Elliot and kissed him deeply, then rolled to the side.

"I can't believe I just told everyone."

"Coming out is hot, isn't it?"

"Fuck, no kidding. And I can't believe she didn't come up here with us."

"Well I'm just glad to get you all to myself for a change," Elliot replied with a grin as he rolled on top of Luke and put his rock hard seven inches at the entrance to Luke's ass.

"There is that. I wonder what she's up to... aghh!" Luke screamed as Elliot pinched his nipple hard.

***

"You first," Heather said. "And keep your back turned to the dock till I'm in."

Lana was already in the water, her clothes in a pile at the edge of the dock. The half moon was up over the trees and reflected off the lake, giving a silvery reflection to everything. Travis began to undress at Heather's command, keeping his back to her but in full view of Lana in the lake, who was laying on her back, her large dark breasts exposed above the water.

Travis jumped into the water as soon as he was undressed, leaving Heather alone on the dock. Her stomach had a flock of nervous butterflies in it, and her nipples had become rock hard. Nervous and excited at the same time pretty well summed up how she felt. She pulled off the t-shirt she was wearing first, then kicked off her sandals and began to unbutton her jean shorts. Her rock hard abs showed on her flat, nearly body fatless stomach, her shoulders strong and legs a wire of muscle.

In two years she would be trying out for the US Olympics Track team, if all went well at Mizzou. But she'd decided to let herself party a little bit this weekend. One time to let loose a little before heading off to college, with two hour morning workouts, a full class load, and then three hours in the afternoon, six days a week for the next two years.

It would be like she was married to that pole. Which made a weird kind of sense as it had been the only pole she'd ever had between her legs. It had even taken her cherry, she'd realized when she first worked up the courage to slide a finger in herself a month or so ago and hadn't found a hymen there to block her. In the end it would be worth it, but Pats was right, she needed to have a little bit of fun.

"Aren't you in the water yet?" Travis asked. True to his word, he was treading water thirty feet off the dock and keeping his eyes on Lana's breasts a bit further out.

"I'm pretty sure you'll hear it when I jump in," Heather replied.

"Let her take her time, Travis. And please stop ogling my tits."

"Where am I supposed to look then? I can't look back at the dock..."

"It's fine to look, just don't ogle."

"What's the difference?"

Lana sighed and let her legs drop down below her, bringing her body upright and concealing her breasts under the water again. Her feet just touched the sandy ground, leaving only her head above water. She looked at Travis, and past him where Heather was laughing and now pulling down her shorts.

"How I'm looking at you right now, and how you're looking at my face, that's looking."

At the dock, Heather removed her top, revealing her firm C cup breasts to the night. She was shaking a bit from the nervousness, but once she had dropped the top she felt a rush of exhilaration and her pussy began to tingle as strong as if she were rubbing it.

"Oh," Travis said, looking at Lana, "and that's ogling."

"Hmm, what?" Lana replied and then realized how hard she was staring at Heather on the dock. She turned her gaze back to Travis, who'd broken into a hysterical grin. She splashed him, then went to dunk him under the water.

"Hey no touch...." He garbled as she pushed him under. He surfaced a few moments later, just as Heather was pulling down her bikini bottoms.

Heather couldn't believe she was doing this. She also couldn't believe how damp her bikini bottoms were as she pulled them down, revealing her bush. She kept the sides shaved, had for a while so that hair wouldn't sneak out of her tight, short track uniform bottoms, but still had a two inch wide patch of wispy red hair that went up from her vulva towards her bellybutton. The strawberry hair that grew around her labia was moist, and she could feel her pussy getting hotter. She also saw how Lana was looking at her, and that made her even wetter.

Time to jump in, she thought, and dove into the lake, barely making a splash as she did. She glided over to Travis and Lana in the shallower water up the beach from the dock. Though her nakedness was now hidden by the lake, Heather's heart continued to beat rapidly. Faster than before her final vault at the state championship last spring. She was naked and not three feet away from two other naked people.

"Oh my god, isn't this amazing!" Lana said, trying to break the silence.

"Hell yes it is!"

Heather smiled, "Yeah, actually it is. Pats would be so proud! Okay, so now that I'm here naked with you, I want details on the insane revelation you just dropped!"

Lana began to tell the story. Heather's heart continued to race as she did, and the tingle between her legs grew stronger and stronger. Travis listened intently, showing his hands every few minutes at the girls' request.

***

Mitch absolutely loved eating pussy. Loved it, and the fact that Patty shaved every bit of the hair off her sweet young cunt made it even better, he thought as he tongued her clit while kneeling in front of her in the woods. Getting hair in the mouth was the only bad thing about eating a girl out, and with Patty he didn't have to worry about that. Patricia moaned above him as he worked her towards climax, smoke snaking out of her mouth from the cigarette she was smoking.

Girls were so easy to manipulate, he thought as she cooed. He'd been ready to break up with her a couple of weeks ago when he got the invitation to the lake house. He'd put it off, thinking it would make one last great hurrah before he dumped her. And now here she was suggesting threesomes with other women! It couldn't be more perfect!

Except for the gay guys, he thought as Patricia dug the fingers of one hand into his hair while taking another drag from her cigarette with the other hand. Not that he was worried about them being gay. That was actually exactly the opposite of what he was worried about. Hell, he'd probably let them suck his dick if they asked and didn't expect him to return the favor. Mitch wasn't attracted to guys in the least, but figured it wasn't gay if you weren't the one sucking or getting your ass fucked. The Romans had thought that way, after all.

He was worried because he knew Patty had a crush on Elliot, and with him being involved with Luke and Lana in some sort of three way relationship, it meant trouble. These guys were all apparently okay with sharing their girl with another man! What Mitch was worried about was Patty fucking another guy in front of him. It would mean they thought he was weak. He might be short, but he wasn't a pussy.

And with this crew, if she had the chance, she probably would. Luke's words from earlier, that Pats is gonna do what Pats is gonna do, came back to him then. This was not a chick he was in control of. He was going to have to make a decision if he was going to accept other's seeing that. Maybe if he was the one to suggest it, he thought, that would mean that he was still calling the shots. He'd have to think on that one.

And just maybe if he could work it right, he'd actually get a chance with Heather. She was the hottest chick in the group, possibly in their entire graduating class, but he also knew she was a virgin, so breaking into that was going to be insanely difficult. He was going to need Patty on his side to get into that cootch. God, he thought, this little game of master and servant he played with Patty was the most fun he'd ever had with a chick. He added two fingers to her pussy now to get them slick.

That caused Patty to cum in earnest, her juices streaming from her 19 year old cunt down his fingers as he worked her.

"Oh god, fuck I love your tongue Mitch, don't stop!"

Now he decided to return the favor she'd given him earlier, pulling his fingers out of her cunt and then pushing a single one up her tight asshole as she came, making her cry out even louder. Her cigarette dropped to the ground beside them as her body trembled and shook from the orgasm.

He'd been surprised when she'd slipped her finger in his ass, and more surprised by how hard it had made him cum. No one had ever done that to him before, but he liked it. Seemed it worked for her as well, perhaps there was a chance he could have her ass after all.

As her climax subsided, Mitch got back to his feet and kissed her, then stepped on the lit cigarette next to her to put it out.

"Ready to go back and hang out with the group," she asked.

"Yeah, let's go."

They got their clothes arranged and headed back towards the house. As they got near, they heard the sound of splashing in the water off the dock and laughter coming from one of the girls. They turned and walked up the dock, seeing Lana, Heather and Travis ten yards off the side.

"Hey guys," Lana called out when she saw them. "You coming in? The water is amazing!"

"And we're all naked!" Heather added.

"Proud of you, Longs!" Patricia exclaimed.

That was a surprise, Mitch thought. Next to him, Patty was already removing her NIN t-shirt. That girl really was a nudist, he mused.

But Mitch didn't immediately start to strip. He wanted to make Patty ask him to. Make her feel like she was goading him into things. Give her the master role for a minute. She didn't disappoint. Putting a hand on his shoulder to steady herself as she took off her shorts and underwear.

"Come on, Mitch, what the fuck are you waiting for," she asked.

"I don't know," he said. "I don't know these guys very well."

"Oh come on, now you're shy? Heather's even naked for gods sake."

"Yeah, come on Mitch!" Heather called from the water. "I'll keep my back turned till you're in if it makes you more comfortable."

That was a great sign, he thought. "Okay. Thanks, Heather."

Heather turned around, and Mitch removed first his shirt, revealing his heavily muscled chest and six pack abs. Then he pulled down his shorts and underwear together, exposing his long soft member. He didn't shrink much when he wasn't hard, and it hung there thick and long. He thought he saw Lana's eyes grow wider as she stared directly at his moonlit package.

"Hey no ogling," Travis joked. Lana splashed him with a wave and turned her attention to Heather who was giggling uncontrollably.

A moment later he jumped in the water and found it felt great. He and Patty then began gliding over to the rest of the group, where they changed the triangle into a little circle. He had to stand on his toes if he didn't want to tread water. Heather, he thought, was crouching to keep her nipples hidden from view, but occasionally would stand fully up when she got excitedly talking and reveal them before dipping back down with a blush.

Lana finished her story with the events on the boat from earlier that day a few minutes later.

"That's such a crazy story, Lana. But the one thing I don't get is how you aren't all jealous of each other."

"It's hard to explain," Lana said. "And maybe it's different for them, but for me, I just don't feel it. I mean, I really love both of them, but seeing them happy... seeing the joy they get from each other, it makes me feel..." she trailed off for a second, considering as the group watched her. "There's so much love and pleasure in the world. I don't want to own it, I want to share it."

"Deep," Travis said in a deep voice. The group collectively shook their heads.

"I don't know," Heather replied. "I think I'd be insanely jealous if a guy I was with was with someone else, guy or girl."

"I think I understand," Patricia said. "I mean, I wouldn't be opposed to sharing Mitch with another girl. It would be hot."

"That's because you're a total slut!" Heather exclaimed with a laugh and the rest of the group laughed as well.

"And proud of it! How about it, Mitch? Would you be okay with a threesome with two girls?"

She looked at Mitch, who was carefully considering his response to the statement. Finally, he decided to deflect, "Would you be with the girl in that situation too?"

She'd teased him about it earlier, now he wanted to see if she would admit it to the group.

"Well, yeah. I mean that's only fair, right?"

"Oh great, now I'm hard again," Travis said and lifted his hands into the air.

When Patricia looked confused by the gesture, Lana spoke up, "We gave Travis a strict no touching himself or others rule before getting naked. He's just offering proof."

That sent the group into a good long laughing jag.

"I appreciate that rule," Mitch said and lifted his own hands, and another round of laughter escaped.

When it finally died down, Heather said to Patricia, "Have you ever... been with a girl?"

"Come on Longs, I tell you fucking everything. I would have certainly told you that. So no."

The silence of the lake took over for a long few seconds.

"Do you want to?" Lana asked quietly. Mitch saw that she was biting her lip.

"Very much. Have you, Lana?"

"No."

Once again, there was a long pause, and an incredible, powerful energy seemed to be passing between the group.

"Do you want to?"

In response, Lana floated over to Patricia and kissed her, full on the lips, her arms slipping around her friend's body. Their lips parted and their tongues slipped past each other as they began to explore each other's mouths. The rest of the group, even Mitch, just watched, dumbfounded.

When the kiss finally broke a minute later, Lana turned to Mitch and asked, "Mitch, is it okay if I take Patricia over to the dock and make out with her?"

Mitch was shocked both by how quickly this had escalated and by the directness of Lana's question. He nodded yes in response while wondering if Luke or Elliot would be so direct in asking Patty to fuck one of them. He was going to have to be mindful of that if he wanted to be the one making the suggestion.

The two young women floated over to the walkway to the dock, where the water was shallower. Lana stopped and kissed her again there, one hand steadying herself on the dock and the other? Patricia was exposed from the belly button up, and Mitch could see Lana's other hand reaching between Patty's legs under the water. The way Lana's arm was moving, there was no doubt as to what she was doing.

"God that feels so nice, Lana," Patricia cooed. "God yes just like that."

They began to kiss again, and already Patricia's body was starting to shake. Mitch knew that after her first orgasm, the next would come much quicker. And the sight of the two of them was making him hard again.

"Umhhmmmmmm," Patricia moaned into her kiss with Lana as the orgasm struck her fully. After it washed over her, she nuzzled her pink lips into the dark soft skin just below Lana's ear.

"I want to taste you," she said just loud enough for everyone to hear.

Lana pulled her body up out of the water and sat on the side of the dock, the bottoms of her legs in the water, her dark, large breasts exposed in the moonlight, as was her full, thick bush. She spread her legs, and Patricia moved between them. Patricia wrapped her arms under Lana, used the leverage to pull herself up the extra couple of inches, and then pressed her mouth to Lana's hairy cunt.

Lana's reaction was immediate, throwing her head back and letting her wet hair touch the dock behind her. Mitch now began to swim over to them both. The sight, he thought, was incredible. If this was how the weekend was starting, he knew he'd made the right decision to stay with Patty through this get together. Hell he thought, as he slipped behind Patty and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy, this chick might actually be a keeper after all. If he could just curb her willfulness, that was.

He thrust into his girlfriend then as she continued to tongue Lana's clit and hole. Patricia moaned deeply as he entered her and began to thrust. Forty feet away, Heather and Travis continued to watch.

"I'm touching myself," Heather whispered to Travis. "I won't tell if you do, too. Just warn me after you, well, you know."

"Oh thank you Jesus," he replied. "Can you believe this?"

"No," Heather replied breathily. From the first time she'd seen a picture of a girl licking another girl's pussy in her brother's old Club magazine, Heather knew she was attracted to both boys and girls. When she touched herself, she thought about kissing a girl as much as kissing a boy. Now the scene playing in front of her was driving her wild. She wished one of the girls had asked her...