The Deviants Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine, strip, get over here and suck my cock. All of you, one after another. I need relief."

"Boys too?" Travis asked after a long moment passed when everyone looked at each other.

"Did I stutter? And why has no one started?"

Patricia slipped off her chair and pulled down Mitch's shorts, revealing his stiff and very thick eight inch cock. She took him into her mouth, saliva drenching his rod, and started to bring him down his throat.

Heather began to stand to pull off her top, but Luke waved her down. He wanted to make sure that Mitch was serious about letting a guy go down on him before this went any further. If Mitch was just using that as a way to get the girls to do it and refused head from the guys, his suspicions about Mitch would be confirmed. If not? If not, then this night was about to get very interesting.

By the time Luke had stripped down to reveal his own plump, if somewhat shorter and thinner cock than Mitch, Patricia was fully taking Mitch down her throat, little gargling sounds escaping as she went down, the stubble on the back of her head covered by Mitch's broad hand as he moved her up and down. Luke tapped her on the shoulder and she quietly moved away.

Mitch watched closely as Luke, his muscled, tight body, blonde hair and blue eyes stepped in front of him and knelt. He had been worried that he might lose his erection once a man was this close to him, but he had nothing to worry about. He was like iron.

Luke brought his lips to the tip of Mitch's cock slowly, and without grabbing it first. Then in one motion, Luke opened his mouth, bowed his head and took all of Mitch into his mouth and throat, while his tongue traced a long line from the head to the root. He pulled back up, sealing his lips around Mitch's foreskin and pulling it up before running his tongue under his thick mushroom head, then back down. He found a rhythm and began to really work Mitch's rod, determined to get his cum. It didn't take long.

"Aghhhhaaa! Fuuuuuuck!! Ohhhhhhh!" Mitch cried as his balls emptied and his seed shot down Luke's throat. He grabbed Luke's blond hair and pushed him down further, his hips bucking and slamming into Luke's lips at the base of his dick. Behind Luke, Lana was removing her clothes, revealing those big dark breasts and nipples along with her freshly trimmed kinky black bush on her beautifully curved body.

"I'll get him up again," she said, tapping out Luke as he swallowed the last of Mitch's seed. He hadn't shrunk much at all after his orgasm, and Lana realized that what she had seen the night before hadn't been because he was half hard, he was just capital B big.

As Lana began to work her magic on Mitch, Luke sat back down next to a still clothed Elliot as Heather began to strip in front of them.

"What are we doing?" Elliot asked, kissing a dribble of Mitch's cum from Luke's chin.

"We're giving Heather what she asked for. And Mitch too. And me too. I've always had a fantasy about being dominated by a man," Luke whispered to him.

Elliot nodded at that. "I'm not dom enough for you?"

Luke smiled at his friend, "You're too sweet for that. You're really okay with this right? Cause I'll call it off."

Elliot thought about it for a long beat, watching Lana suck Mitch's big dick on the other side of the table. She would use her hand for a moment, then nothing but her mouth, then both, but he hadn't become hard, yet. Heather was completely naked, and just a foot away from them.

Luke put a hand on Elliot's lap and felt the hard cock there.

"Okay, so I'm hard. Fuck it, always say yes when you're in a scene. Right Travis?"

Travis had been thinking about that sentence over and over again since this had begun. But he'd already decided to see the night through.

"Always say yes," Travis said.

Heather meanwhile, was down on her knees and sucking one of Mitch's balls into her mouth while Lana continued to work his cock above her. Still nothing though. Heather thought about earlier, how they'd gotten Travis up, and dropped from Mitch's balls down between Lana's legs. She started to lick that pussy, and could hear Lana moan above her.

"Stop," Mitch commanded. Both Heather and Lana did. "Did I tell you to lick her pussy?"

Heather felt herself go flush. "No."

Lana stepped away from Mitch, leaving Heather to look up at him, towering on the chair above her. He said nothing more, just patted his lap.

Heather stood up and laid herself over his lap. She was so tall her head almost touched the ground as she bent over him, her long red hair draped across the floor. He placed his hand on her muscled ass and left it there while he turned to Lana and said, "Go sit on Elliot's cock. I want to see Patty lick your slit while you have a cock in you."

Heather was starting to squirm from the anticipation. Mitch hadn't moved his hand from her ass. She watched as Lana walked around the table to Elliot, who had removed his shorts and revealed the most gorgeous cock Heather had seen. Though to be fair, it was only her fourth.

Lana straddled his legs on the chair, looking right at Mitch, her back to Elliot. It was just five feet away from Heather's face, and she could see perfectly as Lana grabbed Elliot's hard dick, put it at the entrance to her cunt, and slowly sunk down on it, moaning as she did.

"No, no. Our friend Elliot likes asses, not pussies."

Lana bit her lip and tried to keep her eyes from going wide. She'd been planning on asking Elliot to fuck her ass while Luke was in her pussy this weekend and had been practicing with a dildo that she bought from a porn shop downtown. God had that been hot, walking into the store, all those men looking hungrily at her young dark body and double D tits in a tight t-shirt and shorts. She'd felt herself getting wet as she picked out the rubber cock and took it up to the cash register to pay.

She felt her pussy get drenched at the thought of having a real cock in her ass. She'd discovered that she enjoyed the sensation, but was sure the real thing would be much better. She lifted her hips off of Elliot, grabbed his slick dick with her hand, and placed it at the entrance to her asshole.

Lowering herself, she heard Elliot moan behind her as she first took one inch, then two, then, after a beat to get used to the feeling, the rest of his cock slowly into her ass. Once he was fully inside her, she took a deep breath and then raised up and back down again.

"Ummmmmm," she moaned.

Patricia had made it around the table to the two of them, got between Lana's legs, and brought her tongue to Lana's clit. Heather was completely absorbed in the scene playing out in front of her. She didn't notice when Mitch's hand suddenly wasn't resting on her ass.

CRACK!

"Ahhhh!" Heather moaned from the hard swat of Mitch's hand and her pussy went moist. She also felt Mitch getting hard against her belly.

"No, what?" Mitch asked in a low voice.

Wait, Heather thought, what was it she'd done wrong? She'd lost her train of thought and...

CRACK!

"Ohhhhh!" Oh yeah, Heather thought, she'd started licking Lana's...

CRACK!

"Ahhhhh! No, you didn't tell me to lick her pussy?" She said, her pussy drenched.

CRACK!

"Ummmahhhh!"

"No, you didn't tell me to lick her pussy, what?" Mitch demanded.

"No, you didn't tell me to lick her pussy, sir?" Heather squeaked.

"That's better, now you can take me down your throat."

Heather's eyes went wide at that. She'd just had her first cock in her mouth this afternoon, and it was one much thinner than Mitch. Even that one she hadn't tried to bring down her throat, worried that it would make her gag. But she had to try.

She got off his lap and on her knees to face him. She brought her head down, parting her red lips and sticking out a tongue to lick the drop of pre cum that had already formed there.

The muskiness she had found in Travis' cum wasn't there, and it was less bitter as well. Almost tasty, the way it cut the sweetness of the Purple Passion she'd been drinking. She opened her small mouth wide and took his head past her teeth, letting her tongue run down and then under his head.

That tongue then traced a line down his shaft as she brought more of him into her mouth. Her jaw ached a bit from being open so wide, and yet she was intently focused to keep her teeth from his sensitive skin. She was sure that would earn a swat. She felt her pussy throb at that thought.

But as she felt Mitch's cockhead at the entrance to her throat, she couldn't help but gag a little. Mitch took her by the back of the head and applied pressure, not overpowering, just insistent, and she tried to relax and take him in. But she felt a moment of panic and her mouth closed just a bit, her teeth scraping him. He pulled out immediately.

"Clumsy bitch."

"You're just so big." She said and then hastily added. "Sir."

"Go and practice on Luke then. Next time I ask I expect you will be able to without problem."

She got up to do as she was told, even as Elliot continued to fuck Lana's ass while Patricia licked her clit and Travis nervously walked towards Mitch. Heather had been kind of hoping that she would get a swat, but her clit tingled at the thought of training with Luke. Travis knelt down in front of Mitch, visibly nervous.

"You I'll give a choice. You can suck my cock like the rest or tell me who you lost your virginity to."

Travis eyes went large. The secret just kept coming back to haunt him. Wasn't that always the way? He thought. But Travis had made a promise, and he intended to keep it, he lowered his head in response, sticking out his tongue and grabbing Mitch's meaty shaft, which pulsed in his hand.

He stroked a few times, getting a dribble of pre-cum, and then licked Mitch's head in a mimic of how Heather had learned to suck Travis' own cock just hours earlier. It tasted better than his own, he thought wildly as he opened to take Mitch into his mouth, his teeth scraping the side of Mitch's head.

"Looks like you need training, too."

Travis started to stand, but Mitch interrupted him. "I didn't dismiss you." And then patted his lap.

Travis' cock sprung to life then at the prospect of getting spanked by Mitch, and he did as he was told.

CRACK!

Mitch's hand came down and Travis released a yelp of surprise.

CRACK!

Mitch's hand came down a second time, and he saw Lana get off of Elliot so that he could take his turn with Mitch.

CRACK!

"Ahhhh!" Travis cried out, that last smack had hurt but his cock felt sooo, sooo hard.

"Now you wait right here, and once Elliot gets me close, I'll make sure you get my load."

Travis knelt to the side of Mitch, and looked back to see Heather, halfway down Luke's shaft, while the rest of the group watched with rapt attention. No one dared do anything they weren't told, and he thought he could see the struggle from Patricia not to touch herself.

Elliot knelt down in front of Mitch and began expertly working his cock with both his mouth and hand. Elliot had sucked bigger, and wasn't intimidated in the least. Elliot never took Mitch down his throat, instead working the thick shaft with his tongue and applying perfect pressure with his fingers along the shaft. It didn't take Elliot long to get Mitch close to the edge.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, Travis."

He did as he was told, and a second later, Mitch pulled himself from Elliot's mouth and pointed it at Travis. Thick ropes of cum began shooting across Travis' face, nose, lips, and tongue. Travis couldn't believe how much cum was shooting on him. How dirty he felt. How horny.

When Mitch finally stopped cumming, he simply said, "Heather. Lana. Please clean your friend up with your tongues. When they're done, you all come up to the bedroom. I better not find a drop on him. You are free to talk till you get to the room, but nothing else."

And with that, he walked upstairs.

No one said anything until the heard the door close above them.

"Are we continuing this?" Elliot asked as he took a wet towel to his dick he'd grabbed from the kitchen sink. He could barely believe the scene he had just watched and the one still playing out in front of him. Heather and Lana had finished cleaning Travis and were inspecting him for any missed spots.

"Sorry guys," Patricia said. "Look, I knew how Mitch would react when the story of the afternoon started to come out. I meant it to get him to take control and go all Master on me. I've been trying to get him to spank me, to dominate me, to humiliate me, for weeks. It's what I want. But I couldn't push him to the edge. Until tonight. He talks big but he's really a puppy dog."

Patricia's five friends gave her a hug.

"But I didn't mean to get you all involved in all this, so if you don't want to..."

"I do," Heather said. "That's why I dared him to take control. And it's hot."

"Incredibly hot, I can't believe I'm saying it, thinking it, but it is," Elliot said.

The rest of the group all gave their enthusiastic consent for where the night was going.

Only Travis hadn't spoken up.

Luke gave Travis a hug and said, "Travis, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. If this is too much..."

"It's not that."

"Then what," Lana asked gently. "You can tell us anything Travis. You're part of the club."

"I can't tell you this, but I have to."

Heather walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay, Travis. Whatever it is it's okay."

"It's about who I lost my virginity to. I promised I wouldn't tell, but I can't...I don't want to ruin..."

"You can tell us, Travis. We're you're friends. And whatever it is, it doesn't leave this room," Patricia said.

Travis looked around skeptically, but everyone was nodding. Travis took a deep breath and began.

"So I found out over Christmas break that my parents are swingers."

He saw the look of misunderstanding on a couple of faces and quickly added.

"No, no. Not that. Oh my god. I came up from my room and saw a woman who was NOT my mom bending over at the fridge, naked, dripping wet from our hot tub."

"This sounds like a Penthouse Letter," Luke said.

"That's what she said when she asked me if I wanted to fuck her. I was worried about her husband, but she told me he'd be fine since he was fucking my mom in the hot tub."

"Okay," Patricia said, "So you're parents are swingers and one of their friends took your virginity. Sounds hot as fuck. Why all the secrecy?"

Travis didn't answer immediately. The entire group could see the struggle on his face about telling. He caught Luke's eye for just a moment, and it gave everything away.

Luke started laughing and shaking his head. Slowly at first, then into a full rolling laughter, then so hard he was doubled over.

"What? What's so funny, Luke," Heather asked sincerely.

"It's, hahahah, it's, oh my god!" Luke was trying to control himself, and took a long few seconds to calm himself down.

"Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all," Luke said as he got control. "Looks like we aren't the first Deviants Club, Lana."

"What are you talking about, Luke," Lana replied.

"It's my parents. Travis fucked my mom! The night I went out on that disastrous date with Buffy, the cheerleader. I remember my mom asking about Travis the next day, and thinking that was weird." He said and started laughing again.

"You're not mad," Travis asked.

"What's to be mad about? As long as you're okay with it. Just spare me the details, promise?"

"I promise. And I wasn't just okay with it. Your mom is hot as fuck." Travis said and then started laughing.

"Too much!" Luke shouted and laughed, "Motherfucker."

Travis really started laughing hard, then walked over and gave Luke a hug, and then the other four deviants shared a big, naked, group cuddle.

They stayed like that for a long minute, the laughter infecting everyone as they all realized the absurdity of the situation.

Finally it was Heather who said, "We better get up there before we all get spanked for non-compliance."

The group all nodded and broke their hug. The six deviants then headed upstairs.

"So you and Travis?" Elliot asked Heather as they made their way up.

"Yeah, and it was great. So were Pats and Lana," Heather replied.

"I want the full story tomorrow," Elliot said.

"You'll get it, I promise," Heather replied and kissed him on the cheek.

"What got into you?" Luke chimed in.

"Travis' dick," Heather replied. "And hopefully yours, Elliot's and Mitch's before the night is over!"

"I don't think you'll have anything to worry about," Patricia said as they approached the door to the master bedroom.

They quieted down and walked in. Mitch was sitting on the edge of the bed not bothering to hide his soft yet still seven inch long dong.

Heather stood in front of him and kneeled. The rest of the group followed her lead. She was attacking her desire to explore sex in the same way that she trained for a track meet, with full dedication and a commitment to excel at what she was doing.

"What do you ask of us, Master?" Heather asked.

Mitch smiled. He'd spent the last five minutes thinking about it. He still couldn't believe how good it had felt to take control downstairs. How incredible it was that these six were all willing to submit to him for the night. And with his girlfriend, Patricia, perhaps longer. She'd begun this, pushing his buttons all weekend, and then when she pushed too far, laying herself over him and begging him to punish her.

She had told him while being spanked that she wanted all these boys, and that was what she was about to get. But which in her pussy, shaved clean? Which in her ass, so tiny on her petite little frame? And which in her mouth, with its single piercing through her pink lips?

He knew the one she wanted to fuck the most was Elliot, with his long swimmer body and perfectly coifed hair. Travis, pudgy and with a thin, if surprising long, cock, would be the easiest for her to take in her virgin ass. Luke, with that jock body and blue eyed blonde haired all American look would make for great eye candy for Patricia while she sucked his cock. So of course he had no intention of making it that fun for the naughty little slut.

"You want to fuck all these boys, you filthy little slut?" He asked his girlfriend.

"Yes, sir," Patricia replied immediately.

Mitch nodded with a smile. "Luke, get on the bed, head near the side."

Luke did as he asked.

"Patty, get on top of him and ride him like a good little slut."

Patricia got up from her kneel and walked over to Luke, eyeing Lana as she straddled Luke's body. Lana, her curvy body, dark skin and large firm tits heaving, gave Lana just the slightest nod that everything was okay.

Patricia reached under herself and grabbed Luke's cock. She'd rather be starting with Elliot, but she had to admit that she had been thinking about fucking Luke all day as well. Her pussy was still absolutely drenched, and Luke's six inches slid into her easily. She bent over to kiss him as she began grinding her clit into his...

CRACK!

"Aghhhhhhh," Patricia cried out from the unexpected blow to her tiny ass.

"I didn't tell you to kiss him," Mitch said sternly. "No one in here does ANYTHING without my say so first. That includes orgasming. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," came a chorus from the crowd.

"Good, now, Elliot, please come to the bed and fuck Patty's little ass. You can use lube."

Patricia's eyes went wide, and she had to bite her tongue to keep from replying to Mitch. She'd never had anything more than a finger in her anus, but she guessed if she was going to give up her ass, giving it to her first childhood crush, who also happened to be skilled in popping cherry asses, wasn't the worst way to do it.

Elliot began rubbing lube on her ass a few moments later, letting his finger slide in just a bit as he did. Patricia stopped moving on top of Luke as she felt Elliot move behind her. She laid down on top of Luke then, her hard little B cup breasts smashing against Luke's muscled torso, electricity shooting through her sensitive nipples down to her clit. She felt Elliot's cock slide between her ass cheeks, covered in lube and hard as iron and his cockhead stop at the entrance to her little brown hole.