The Device: Trial

Story Info
Two boys test a mind control device on a classmate.
1k words
4.03
129.6k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers

"Did it actually work?" Bryan asked as he stepped closer to his classmate. It certainly looked like it had worked, Sakura was just standing there stiff as a long. Her eyes were glazed over like she'd had too much to drink. Even her posture had changed to a very sloppy loose stance but she wasn't off balance in the least. "I mean that shit couldn't have worked!" He still needed convincing that Sakura was all the way under and not just playing games with them.

There was one way to test if she was truly under their power or not and Bryan couldn't think of any reason not to just go for the gold so to speak. "Take off your blouse." Sakura reached up and mechanically unfastened the buttons to her blouse, pulling the blue handkerchief undone at the same time. Both articles of clothing were dropped to the grass without a single moment of hesitation. "Holy shit. She'll do anything we ask?"

"Well almost anything." Chris replied adjusting the rim of his thick Coke bottle glasses with one hand. The other hand was wrapped around a device that looked nearly identical to a touch screen cell phone. "She won't do something that is very dangerous."

"But she'll suck my dick?" Chris didn't get a chance to answer that question. Sakura sank to her knees and started unfastening Bryan's pants. She yanked his black jeans down to his knees and his white briefs followed closely after that. The two boys watched her open her mouth and wrap it around Bryan's still semi-flaccid cock. "Oh man." He gasped gripping her shoulders for support.

This might have been the first time that Sakura had sucked a man off while under the control of a hypnosis machine, but it wasn't her first time sucking dick. Her muscles knew the motions and instinct brought one hand up to cradle Bryan's scrotum gently tugging and kneading it while her other hand wrapped around his shaft pumping in time with her lips. Her tongue got in on the action as well flickering here and there. She swirled her tongue around the crown and teased his slit when she came up for air.

"I think it's safe to say yes to your question." Chris responded reaching one hand as subtly as he could manage into his pocket to adjust his own swelling manhood.

"Work the balls." Bryan commanded more because he didn't want to cum yet than anything else. "Can we get all the cheerleaders like this?" His voice skipped slightly when Sakura took both his balls into her mouth at once. Her tongue was working around them in slow circles then continuously teasing along the seam.

"No. I'll explain later. Sakura take off your bra." It seemed amazing to the virgin boys that Sakura had no difficultly reaching behind her back and unclasping the bra with one hand without losing track of what she was already doing. Her lips never missed a single second on Bryan and her tongue continued its quest. "Skirt too."

The skirt proved to be a bit of a test. It was easy enough for her to unfasten the clasp and lower the zipper. From there she gracefully rose up to her feet pushing her apple shaped ass out towards Chris at the same time. Bryan had to suffer a few brief moments of his balls being freed of her mouth as she rose but then she twisted her head to the side and continued her assigned task. Once she was standing she only had to bring her toned thighs together and let gravity take over. The pleated blue skirt slipped down catching on the curve of her ass but she wriggled it loose. It stuck again midway down her thighs. That time she started pumping her legs, first one then the other almost like riding a bicycle or running in place to jar it loose and then it was on the floor puddle around her feet.

"Suck my cock." Bryan commanded. There was no reason for Sakura to return to her knees, she hadn't been instructed to in any case so she didn't. She just wrapped her lips around his cock and started bobbing her head up and down along its length. Neither of the boys really understood that this was more proof that this wasn't the first cock the eighteen year old had sucked. Bryan was slightly above average at seven inches and she was slurping him down without difficulty all the way to the root with each stroke. The two eighteen year old boys had only seen blowjobs in porn, every girl could take it all the way couldn't they?

It was something of a miracle that Bryan hadn't cum the moment she wrapped her lips around his cock but the second time was too much and he came. It wasn't anything like jerking off in the shower. This was intense and powerful and she kept going. Bryan could feel his legs starting to quake and threaten to fall out from beneath him. "Stop." Sakura stood up straight the glazed look returning to her gaze.

"Okay lets get out of here before anybody spots us. I'm working on one for you but it took a while to get this right and each girl is different. You'll have to play with it and near them." Chris explained. He was already walking away from the half naked girl on the field. Bryan yanked his pants up and started after him. he had questions, dozens if not hundreds of them forming in his mind but Bryan had slipped into his geek mode explaining the technical details of his new invention.

The boys had been gone for a bout two minutes when two things that were inevitable though only one was predicted happened at nearly the same time. The first thing to happen was Sakura regained self consciousness and control. There was something warm pooling in her mouth. She knew what it was, it wasn't an odd flavor for the cheerleader. It was actually one of her favorite flavors so she swallowed it without really thinking about it.

"Slut! Slut! Slut! Slut!" The second was that the rest of the cheerleaders had found her like that. Her skirt around her ankles, her bra, blouse and kerchief lying beside her. There was no salvaging her reputation from that. That was the beginning of a new life for Sakura.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers