The Devil and Jill Flaherty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,969 Followers

He gave me a short nod of acknowledgement. I knew that killed him. I put him down and muttered, "Remember what I just said." Later, we found him passed out in the back seat of our car.

After our little talk, I didn't hear any more horror stories involving Ralphie. Willy was at our place more than she was at hers and words like mournful and pitiful didn't begin to describe her demeanor. I assumed that Ralph was fucking around on her. Since, he had been asking for money on the side.

I finally asked Jill what the problem was. I was looking for any excuse to kick his ass. She said that Willy wanted a child. But, none was forthcoming, no matter how frequently she and Ralphie fucked. So, I said, "Have they been to a doctor? They can check on that stuff, even provide fertility drugs."

Jill said, "Neither of them are working right now. They can't afford that kind of thing."

I was wondering about the questionable ethics of bringing a kid into the world that you couldn't afford. But like a fool I said, "I'll pay for it."

The tests were done and the results came back. It was the worst possible news. Among her other flaws, Willy couldn't conceive. That was devastating to her. Her whole sense-of-self and her life's purpose was wrapped up in birthing and raising children. On the other hand, Ralphie was as potent as Shrek's Donkey; the gods love irony!!

Naturally, Ralphie took every opportunity to rub Willy's nose in her inadequacies, which led to another heart-to-heart. I told him that I didn't want another word about Willy. I said, "She's your wife for God's sake. Show some respect."

He just sneered at me and said, "She's not much of a wife if she can't give me kids." That was so wrong, in so many ways, that I lacked words. There were only two options, wring his neck or walk away. So, I turned, strode out to my truck, and drove home. I hated the guy.

My conversation with the little shit obviously didn't change anything because Willy just kept getting sadder and sadder. She was losing weight and Jill was beside herself with worry. We suggested adoption. Willy was willing to try. But, the gargoyle vetoed that. He said he wanted his OWN kids, not somebody else's. Willy just wanted somebody to love.

It was getting heartbreaking. And, because Jill had this odd mother/sister thing going, she was getting sucked into Willy's vortex of despair. It was affecting me and our kids as well. Billy was six at that point and Jody was nearly five. So, they were aware that there were bad vibes running around the house. They kept asking me what was wrong.

Even so, what happened next absolutely floored me. I was sitting on the couch relaxing after work. Jill sat down beside me. I put my arm around her and she snuggled under it. Jill is a serious, no-nonsense person and she gets right to the point. She said, "Willy and I have talked about her problem." Then she made a face and added, "We've done nothing BUT talk about her problem."

I said, "The situation's hopeless. The doctors were firm. She can't conceive and her husband won't consider adoption. He wants his own spawn walking the earth, God help us all. So, it's the classic Catch-22. How can a husband have a child if he won't adopt, and the wife can't conceive?"

From beneath my arm I heard a timid voice say, "He could have one through a surrogate."

I laughed and said, "That's a minimum of $20K. Those guys can't even afford to pay their own rent and there is no way I'd loan it to them, even if I had it, which I don't."

Jill said tentatively, "They wouldn't need one if I bore the child for them. You know how fertile I am."

This was a conversation that was going nowhere. I said breezily, "But we can't afford the treatment to get YOU pregnant either."

Her voice was now choked with anxiety as she said, "Who says we would need a treatment?"

It hit me like a thunderclap. My wife was proposing to let that obnoxious little reptile fuck her, so she could give her hopeless little sister the baby she was yearning for. I should have been pissed but the idea was so ridiculous that I burst out laughing.

I said, "You mean to tell me that you're willing to let that creepy little weasel make you pregnant??!! That's the worst idea I've ever heard!!"

She turned around on the couch, so that she was facing me. She wanted me to see her eyes. They were grim with determination. She said, "Willy is going to die if she doesn't have a child to raise. She doesn't eat. She doesn't sleep. She's stopped work and she just lies around the house crying. So, IF I have to let that loathsome little troll put his man juice in me, I'll do it. I'd do ANYTHING to save my sister."

I was getting heated now. I said, "Would that include getting divorced? Because I am simply not going to let my wife screw another man. And I am DEFINITELY not going to let her bear another man's child. Particularly a guy as contemptable as Ralphie-baby."

Jill began to cry. She wailed, "I don't know what I'm going to do. This is killing Willy." She turned her tear stained face up to me and said, "We have to do something. I can't just let her die."

I was getting madder by the second. I said, "Look at this from my point of view. No man would allow his wife to fuck another man with his consent. I know that Willy is a professional victim and I know that you feel like you always have to ride to her rescue. But, this is too much to ask. I have a few rights too."

Jill's entire demeanor changed. She said, "What's the problem? There's nothing between Ralph and me. In fact, I find him repulsive. But, my eggs are the closest you can get to Willy's. So, it would be like she had her own child. This would just be a biological function. It wouldn't change anything between you and me." I got it. Jill was trying to reason me over to her point of view. Good luck with that!!

I said, "I know that the whole thing would be clinical, not emotional. But Ralphie-baby would have to put it in you and fire it off to make that baby. Then of course, there's the matter of you carrying his child for nine months. Those two things are the part that I can't accept. It's an atavistic thing. Guys are wired to ensure the survival of their own genes."

Jill's voice continued to be reasonable as she said, "But we HAVE. You have two beautiful children and we agreed to stop there. I don't look forward to waddling around here for nine months, with somebody else's kid. But, surrogacy is socially accepted now."

She added with little girl sincerity, "There have been almost 40,000 babies born that way. I know, because I looked it up on the internet." Well then, if it's on the internet it MUST be true!!

Jill added pleading, "People won't stone me in the streets for being a surrogate. Especially if we make it clear that it's to save Willy's life." Then she added seductively, "And remember how horney I get when I'm pregnant."

I said, "I love you Jill and I want you to be happy, I even want Willy to be happy. But, this is too much to ask. You can't protect Willy forever. She's a grown woman. And Willy is just going to have to accept that you sometimes can't get what you want."

We left it there. I got the feeling that both Jill and Willy saw me as a cross between the Grinch, and Ebenezer Scrooge. But I didn't care. Jill eventually returned to her normal self and Willy was as normal as she could ever be.

Boy, was I wrong about that!!

I got a panicked call at work. It was from Jill. She was sobbing incoherently but I picked up the words, "Willy - suicide - hospital." So, I raced down to St. Joe's and up to Willy's room.

The pathetic tableau that greeted me was right out of a soap opera, with all its Victorian melodrama. Willy was lying peacefully in a bed, asleep. Jill was draped across the bed holding Willy's hand and weeping like her heart would break. Their mother was even there, with a ton of mascara dripping down her face.

The two women turned and looked angrily at me. Unsurprisingly, Willy had taken my refusal to let Jill prostitute herself as a, "Totally unreasonable and selfish act" on my part. So, with no hope of getting the thing that she most desired in life; she decided to kill herself.

Luckily, she used over-the-counter sleeping pills. Jill found her, and called 911. They pumped Willy's stomach and they were going to release her tomorrow.

Naturally, THAT kicked off the conversation again. Jill's mother said angrily, "Look what you've done! All you had to do, was to let Jill do one simple thing and this never would have happened." I wasn't going to listen to a woman who probably did that "one simple thing" three times a night in the back seat of customer's cars. Nonetheless, I was beginning to fold.

Letting Jill make a baby with Ralphie-boy suddenly seemed like a minor thing; compared to Willy killing herself. So, I turned to my wife and said, "Are you willing to put our marriage in jeopardy? Since I don't know whether I will be able to handle this?"

Jill was still sniveling. But, she jumped to her feet and said, "GOD YES!! I love you!! Thank-you-thank-you-thank-you!!" Her slut mother said approvingly, "You're doing the right thing." I thought to myself, "How the fuck would YOU know?"

And so, it came to pass that Jill and I were sitting nervously in our living room three months later. She had gone off the pill for two cycles and we had timed the sperm donation to the point where she was most fertile in the next. The planning was as clinical as it seemed.

Jill had been super-loving since we decided to go through with it. It was like she was trying to show me how important my sacrifice was to her. Of course, that didn't include my touching her. Everybody wanted to be sure that the baby was Ralphie's, not mine.

Questions of morality were far overshadowed by our enforced celibacy. We usually fucked three, or four times a week. So, the period of abstinence was excruciating. My constant state of horniness made my sacrifice feel a lot more real and immediate. And, Jill told me that the layoff was killing her. But, as she said, "She was doing this for Willy." And of course, I was doing it for Jill.

My wife was in nothing but a robe, anticipating what was about to follow. Her long beautiful bare legs were on full display. Her big naked tits formed a perfect cleavage in the neck of the robe. For a change, her mom was acting like a Nana and watching the kids at her place.

Ralphie just barged in at the appointed hour. He was totally full of himself. Willy trailed along behind looking meek and anxious. Ralphie rubbed his hands together as he said to Jill, "Okay baby, you're about to get the fucking of your life!!"

I said, "Sit down asshole. We need to get some rules first."

He looked at me and said, "Who needs rules? She's going to love it!"

I was going to kill the little weasel. I looked at Jill and said menacingly, "This isn't going to work." Willy went from happy, to devastated, in a micro-second.

Jill could see that she had to do something or the deal was off. So, she said with steel in her voice, "We are going to do this once. I will let you cum in me and then we are done. This isn't love, or anything like it. I think you're horrible."

I could see that none of that registered on Ralphie. He just wanted to get to it.

At that, Jill grabbed Ralphie's hand and dragged him off toward our bedroom. Her beautiful round butt was twitching and her long blond hair swayed as she walked. It was obvious that there was nothing but Jill underneath that silk robe.

I was reminded how stunning and sensual she was. I was also reminded of what I'd agreed to. The unpleasantness of the thing hit me like a freight train. Now I understood the implicit stupidity of the old phrase, "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

It was all so reasonable - in the abstract. Jill was doing this for her sister, who she loved so irrationally that she couldn't see what she was doing to me. But I was a tough guy and I could take the hit for my wife's sake.

I was stone-cold, certain that she was doing this because she was fundamentally a loving and giving person, not because she was lusting to be laid by that little mutant. So, there were none of the issues associated with cheating.

Jill didn't love the man, in fact she hated him. He wasn't going to take her away from me. The gremlin was five-foot-three, and perhaps 115 pounds. I'm six-two and 240 pounds. The problem was that she had to be as intimate as a woman can get with a man. Then she was going to bear his child. No matter how justifiable the reason, THAT violated every precept of marriage.

I was convinced of Jill's motives. I simply didn't anticipate how distressing the actual process would be. I felt like I had just dropped into a nightmare. Conversely, Willy had wandered off to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. This was no big deal for her. She was getting what she wanted.

I expected them to be out of there in a couple of minutes. So, I sat nervously, as Willy leafed casually through a magazine. I heard the sound of a knee hitting the wall and then a minute later a loud, "Ugh!!-Ugh!!-Ugh!! Ooo-Ooo-Ooo" I thought, "What the fuck?"

Jill's moans just kept getting louder until she began to yell, "Ahhhh-Ahhhh-Ahhhhhhh." She only does that when she is winding up to a big-time orgasm. There was a loud grunt and Jill shrieked, "OH MY GOD!!" and went off on a prolonged screaming rampage.

This wasn't supposed to happen. I started to get up and Willy gave me her puppy-dog eyes and whispered, "Please!!" So, I sat back down.

It was quiet in there for a couple of minutes and I thought they had finished. But then I heard a lurid groan and Jill started moaning again. She almost immediately began to make her cat in heat yowl. She only does that when she's being plowed from behind. Finally, she shrieked, "Oh-Fuck, Oh-Fuck, Oh-Fuck... Oh-Oh-Oh-OH YESSSS!!" Then she came outrageously.

I was about to go in there and murder the little shit, when I heard him roar, "Here it comes baby!!" and there was a couple of minutes of earsplitting mutual moans, grunts and cries. Then it went silent. The past half hour had almost killed me. But it was over now. I felt like I was coming out of a tornado shelter after the big one had blown over.

A couple more minutes passed and nothing happened. I thought, "Where are they?" Willy continued to leaf through her magazine, bored.

Then instead of the door opening, I heard, "OH GAWD!!" There was a massive grunt and a prolonged groan and the moaning started again. This time Jill almost immediately began yelling, "OH JESUS!! OH YESSS!! OH YESSSS!! FUCK MEEEE." Now, they were literally banging off the wall of the guest-room.

Willy looked up unconcerned and said, "He took a Viagra before he came over. He wanted to do her right."

That was all I needed to hear. I was going to murder both of them. As I rose, Willy threw herself on me and wrapped her arms around my legs. She started pleading, "Please!! Please!! Fuck ME if you have to. But, please don't interrupt them."

The second-to-last thing I wanted to do was fuck Willy. The last thing I wanted was to sit and listen to the sounds of jungle sex emanating from my guest room. But, all the fight was out of me. I just lay there numb; with Willy wrapped around me. In the meantime, Ralphie was yelling, "FUCK YEAH!!" over-and-over, while Jill sounded like she was in a constant state of orgasm.

She was shouting, her voice gritty with effort, "HARDER!! DON'T STOP!! Nyyyaahh, Nyyyaahh, Nyyyaahh, Nyyyaahh, OH-FUCK!! CUM-AGAIN!!" That was followed by animal grunts and loud guttural sounds. It sounded like she was choking to death. The contractions must have been killing her.

Finally, Ralphie yelled, "Take it you slut!!" There was a last set of satisfied shrieks, moans and grunts, accompanied by more wall banging noises, and then the sounds died down completely.

I was emotionally drained and pissed off beyond belief. I couldn't believe I'd let THAT happen. My only excuse was that during the entire hour of brutal fucking I had kept expecting it to stop. I just couldn't grasp the magnitude of what was happening to us, and our marriage.

I slowly unwrapped Willy, stood and went sadly up the hall. I opened the door and walked in. The shades were partially drawn. But, there was enough light to see. Jill's robe was hanging from the ceiling fan. Dickface's clothes were in a trail to the bed. It was like they had fallen off him as he walked. The bed was a sticky mess. The smell of aroused woman hung powerfully in the air.

Jill was totally blown away. She was lying on her back, legs spread wide, feet pointing almost ninety-degrees outward and cum leaking out of her well-used pussy. She was covered in sweat and panting. She was reflexively touching parts of her body, boobs, stomach, hips and then back again. It was odd repetitive behavior. It was like she was checking to confirm that she was all there.

The gargoyle was just getting to his feet, naked, with his dick coated by their mutual slime. It was adequate sized, nothing more. He looked at me triumphantly and said, "She'll never want anybody but ME after this."

I picked him up like an unruly child, and tucked him under my arm. He was squawking indignantly as I carried his wriggling sweaty body to the front door, opened it and tossed him naked, headfirst into the yard. I said, "I'll kill you if you EVER come back here." Willy rushed past with the little fucker's clothes.

As she started to dress her miniature husband, I said, "I hope you're satisfied."

She said smugly, "Yes, I'm going to get my baby. It was worth it."

I said, "That's not what I meant. You just ruined your sister's marriage." She looked horror-stricken. I slammed the door.

Then I went into the bedroom and sat at the side of the bed. Jill was lying exactly where I had left her. She had stopped touching herself but she was utterly exhausted. The gargoyle's cum was still leaking out of her widely spread legs. I closed them gently, trying to ignore the assortment of fluids smeared on her pussy and the sheets. She stank of sex.

At this point, some men might try to reclaim their territory. I wasn't one of them. The porn show that she had just put on hadn't turned me on. Instead, it made me wonder whether I wanted to stay married to the woman. I sat gently next to her and she stirred, totally languid from the afterglow. Then recognition hit and her eyes flew open with horror.

I could see her replaying the whole scene in her head and her mouth dropped open from fear. Her lipstick was badly smeared. They had obviously kissed passionately. She should be frightened. That sight was almost worse than the fucking.

I was still processing this. Even though I was red hot angry. I knew I had to keep control, or something unforgivable would happen. So, I said without emotion, "I'll see you in the kitchen; and for God's sake take a shower."

I don't drink in the afternoons. In fact, I don't drink at all. But I poured myself a couple of fingers of Glenlivet and took a big gulp. The fiery liquor burned all the way down. When it hit bottom, it got my brain going. I heard the shower start.

I reviewed what I knew. In retrospect, my wife having sex with another man, even if the reason was strictly charitable, was a stupid and essentially immoral act. But then again, both of us had agreed to let her do it; albeit, it took an over-the-top action by her nutty sister to convince us.

Of course, Jill had no obligation to fix things for Willy. Her sister was an adult. Bad things happen and adults cope. It was the weird codependent relationship that Jill had with Willy that was the root cause of this. But then again, I knew my wife wasn't quite right going into the relationship, and I accepted it. I even admired her for her unwavering loyalty to her sister.

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,969 Followers