The Devil and Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Tomas sees new consequences of his pact. Mom goes nuts.
3.3k words
4.18
25.7k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head spun as I woke up in my bed. It spun even more as I realized that I was not in the bed of my apartment, but my childhood bedroom in my parents' house. Or I suppose I should say my mother's house, as my father had not lived there since his untimely death by heart attack a few years back. I looked over and saw my key ring on the nightstand, and among the keys I could no longer see the apartment key that was a welcome reminder of my own tiny postage stamp of home.

I saw my car key on the ring, and a twitch of my eyes towards the window showed me that rather than a hunk of twisted steel with my rotting, cloven corpse, it was sitting in the driveway in just the condition I remembered from Sarah's the night before. Clearly Lucy had messed with more than I had even realized. I looked at the time, realizing from the light that it must be late morning at least. The clock read 11 sharp, and I groggily decided that I had to do something besides lay around, although I didn't particularly feel willing or even capable of doing what Lucy had asked me to do.

I became aware that I was naked in my bed, and got up to get dressed. I pulled out a set of clothes from the dresser, set them out and slowly donned t-shirt, boxers and socks, and began walking towards my closet to grab one of the pairs of pants hanging there. I was stopped abruptly by the inward swing of my bedroom door. It moved too fast for me to react and hit solidly. I landed on the ground, getting an eyeful of my mother's lacy red underthings beneath her short, tight skirt.

"Sorry honey," she said, looking down at me, "just wanted to let you know that breakfast is ready."

I watched her sauntering out, her huge, firm ass shaking back and forth within the close-fitting confines of her blue Lycra miniskirt. I thought she must have been exercising, as I saw a drip of sweat fall, slowly tracing a meandering trail down her long, gorgeous legs. Or was it sweat? I followed the drip back up the copper tower to its origin, slowly seeping through her panties, which had been bone-dry when I had caught a glimpse only seconds earlier. Had I made my own mother dripping wet that fast? Was there more than big dicks and illusions to my new form?

I smelt her juices wafting toward me when she left the room, and I popped an instant boner. I tried to shift it around in my boxers to try and hide it, and while not terribly successful, once I had put on the loosest pair of pants I could find, the bulge wasn't obscenely obvious, but easily identifiable by anyone who was old enough to know what an erection was. I followed the one smell I was reasonably certain wouldn't give me wood, bacon and eggs.

I dug into the delicious crispy bacon and squirting sunny side up eggs. Then I tore through a delicious bowl of Cheerios, without milk, and I leaned back, draining a tall cranberry juice. My mother laughed at my ravenous appetite, asked me if I wanted any more eggs and bacon. I nodded around my glass of juice, then set it down, thinking of my father. It had struck mother hard, and I wondered why she was suddenly her old self again.

I asked her if she still missed him, and she said, "Of course not, honey. I knew it was coming. Every man who's married into this family has died in his 40s or 50s. Normal men just can't keep up with the women in our family. I got to spend more time with your father than most of us do with our husbands. And I have the perfect man of the house to replace him, right here. Funny how I can't remember any other boys in the family history besides you."

As she said this, her massive breasts hung within a Lycra top matching her skirt, right in front of my face. I had wilted a little while eating, but seeing her magical cleavage and smelling her intoxicating aroma made me harder than steel, harder than I thought I could be. I snuck glances at her as she clicked back over to the stove and began cooking. Had taboos really been the only thing stopping me from noticing this insanely hot woman?

Sure she had a little bit of a belly but her insanely full melons and ghetto booty sat balanced atop perfectly formed legs that were long by most standards but even more so in comparison to the shortness of her torso. A mane of golden curls lovingly caressed her face and shoulders. I saw her sneak a peek at my package, and while she thought I wasn't looking, her bright red lips curled into a spectacular smile, the skin crinkling slightly around her beautiful blue eyes.

Every fiber of my body wanted to give my mother the best sex of either of our lives, but I was still afraid that despite her obvious arousal, she'd still say it was wrong. And did I really want to do what Lucy wanted? Could I lose what independence I had by giving in? Or would defying Lucy cause her to do something terrible to me, or the rest of my family?

I decided to leave and get rid of the erection with some furious masturbation. Maybe I could think straight then. I finished my second helping, washed my plate, and began to leave, but she grabbed my arm, pulling me towards her. She asked what I was doing, and I made a stupid excuse. She pretended to believe me, and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. I moved to avoid it, but somehow ended up maneuvering us into a gentle lip touch.

The gentle brushing sent fire, ice and lightning throughout my body, and suddenly we were playing tonsil hockey in ways that would get us sent to the penalty box. We were in a tight clinch, with no doubt about my throbbing friend anymore, and the wetness that had dripped from her earlier was soaking through the front of her skirt and onto the front of my pants. I pulled back, feeling the wetness, but couldn't get up the nerve to let go of her. She looked up sheepishly at me.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"Mom, did you like it?"

"Yes, honey, I did, but that doesn't make it right."

"Well, I felt it too. Like you said, our family is special, and maybe being the first male born in so long means that we have a special destiny. You said as much, regular guys can't keep up. And if we both want to do it, is it really all that bad? I would only worry about one of us getting hurt, and I love you too much to hurt you, and I know you love me too much to hurt me."

"You're right honey," she said, collapsing into my chest sobbing.

I held her close, comforting her by slowly caressing her back. I thought of the words I had said seconds before, words I could never imagine saying the morning before that somehow seemed so right now. She raised her head, tears still in her eyes, but her radiant smile spread across her lips and sparkled deep in her eyes.

"You're right honey! I've never felt like this with any man before, and we're still wearing clothes! If anyone had said this would happen, I'd never believe them. I probably would have slapped them. But now I can't imagine it any other way." Then a shock of realization fell across her face. "Oh shit! Honey! Your sister is still in the house! She hasn't left for school! And us such a mess! What do we do?"

As if our worries had summoned her, we heard the sound of my 18-year old sister walking down the steps to the kitchen. Not thinking, I grabbed my mother in my arms, and with a burst of inhuman strength and speed, I carried her across the kitchen, barely missing pots and pans with her flailing feet. I bounded up the stairs, and dropped her in her bed, still soaking wet. I ran to my room, and quickly changed the pants soaked with my mother's juices. I headed back down the stairs slowly, to meet my sister Rebeca in the kitchen.

"What was all the commotion about?"

"Nothing Becks, Mom was making breakfast, she broke her heel and fell. I carried her upstairs. There should still be enough food left for you."

I sat and watched Rebeca slowly eat her food. Her cheerleading outfit was covered on the bottom by baggy class sweatpants she wore to keep warm, but I could see the top which was tight and low cut, shining spandex in the red color of our high school. Decorative accents were artfully arranged in green, the school's other color. I didn't want to look at Becks like I had our mother, but it was suddenly so hard.

Despite her being my sister, and my best friend, I was captivated. I tried not to watch her heavy breasts rising and falling beneath the taut top. Averting my eyes from that sight, I caught a glimpse of her straight cinnamon hair woven into a gorgeous updo, with a few strands hanging loose, cheekily framing the bright green eyes and red lips set in her flawless face.

As I caught her eyes I saw her smiling with a weird look, and waving goodbye. It seemed as if no time had passed at all, but her plate was clean, and she was bundling up to face the chilly Minneapolis weather as she walked out to catch a bus.

Pondering the cool breeze that flowed through the house in the wake of the closing door, I realized that it was mid-September, when it had only been mid-August the night before, when I had lost my life. I should be in New York, studying the law by now, not to mention that a month had passed without my knowing. I figured this was all more of Lucy's meddling, which I'd have to talk to her about at some point.

I walked upstairs to ask Mom what she knew, but on the way I noticed something through the door of my room which I'd missed earlier. An open envelope from NYU, similar to the one I'd remembered getting before, but unlike that other one, stuffed full of registration materials and new student orientation packets, it was flat, filled only with a rejection letter. Guess I had all the answers I needed on that front.

I figured I'd have to face Mom eventually, so I went over to her room. I saw her lying on the bed, on her side in a seductive position. Her clothes were still damp with her juices, and she gave me a giant Cheshire Cat smile.

"When you carried me like that, I thought, 'my son must be Superman!'"

"Superman is more than just power, Mom," I said with no small amount of sadness, "you really should get out of those dirty clothes."

"I guess so."

She leaned forward, pulling off the skirt, and then without warning, she shot forward. Suddenly her teeth pulled and undid my belt buckle, and a hand shot out, pulling the belt free of the loops so fast that the belt snapped me on the ass. My pants dropped to the floor, and that was it. I couldn't delude myself into thinking that I didn't want to fuck her for the rest of my life, or at the very least until Becks came home.

I couldn't pretend that I didn't want to do everything Lucy wanted me to do to her, and more. Mom, far more horny than I had even guessed, pushed me down on the floor, ripping my underwear off with a loud tearing noise. She went down on me, ripping my shirt off with the other hand, with an even louder rip. I went apeshit, tearing through her clothes with the same ferocity as she had mine. She sprung on top of me, and I slipped into her as if we were built for each other.

"Oh God, Mom, that's amazing! Are you on the pill?"

"Silly, I never have been. I'm allergic. The whole family is!"

If I thought I couldn't be any more horny, I was wrong. I didn't want to be, oh how I didn't want to be. I didn't want to give Lucy the satisfaction. Maybe if I hadn't been ordered. I loved a powerful woman, but whenever anybody tried to boss me around, I wanted to rebel. It didn't matter that I loved my mother. It didn't matter that I had never felt this good ever. I wanted to not want what I wanted so hard. But the lust exploded throughout my skull, burning at the back of my eyes. I tried to pull out, tried to let go, but my inhibitions vaporized like the dust inside a grain silo, sparked by the click of a lighter held by a nicotine-craving farmhand.

I stopped thinking and buried my face in her gigantic tits, kissing them, sucking on them, becoming one with them. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling myself into her depths, deeper than I thought I could. I gripped her ass, that seemed to have the feel of one of those stress balls, firm yet giving, and my mind slipped away. I was an animal. I spanked her as hard as I could and I heard her yelp like a stuck pig, felt her bite down into my shoulder, then felt my warm blood trickle down my shoulder. She looked up and I saw a little blood trickling from her mouth before she locked lips with me. Things were getting even weirder, and I loved it!

We were clawing each others' backs like cats gripping for purchase as they fell down a silk curtain. I nibbled at her breasts, not gently, but not so hard that they were bleeding. My hands slipped down to her lovely little tush, and I slapped it hard, but not as hard as before, and I heard her purr a little before she bit down on my earlobe. I tapped her to make her let go when it started to hurt too much. She seemed to be enjoying it so I let her as long as I could, but I didn't want her to tear my ear off. I thought that my new body could probably repair the damage, but I didn't want to find out.

Then I felt it coming. I knew I could hold out a while longer, but there was no turning back. I don't know how, but she knew it too, and we were going to make the most of it. I pulled my ass back to the wall, and we began pounding into each other at a thousand thrusts a minute. She came uncontrollably, calling me by name, calling me her "beautiful nasty darling baby boy", and every other name she could think of from filthy to cute. She bit down hard on my other shoulder, moaning into my bloody scapula as I thrust.

I gasped as I exploded into my mother's womb. My cork popped, planting my seed deep within her. I knew somehow that my first task for Lucy was complete. Somewhere inside her, the first steps leading to a new life began.

I slipped out of her, leaning back against the wall with a thud. There was a lot of blood on me, and I was a little freaked out. Mom laid a comforting hand on my shoulder and said "I'm sorry about that honey, it's just that I haven't had any since your dad died and things got a little out of hand. Your grandmother told me to wait, because a special man was going to come along, and I should get ready for him. Never dreamed it would be you."

"Don't worry Mom, that was amazing, let's just try for less blood next time."

"What makes you think there will be a next time, young man? And you probably should call me Claudia after what we did. You aren't supposed to do that with your Mom."

"Well, Claudia, it seems like we did do it, and if I really am the special man Grandma meant, then there are many times more left to go for us. I had a great time, and while I'm not sure how I feel about it, I'm pretty sure I am that special guy. I just don't know how Grandma knew about all this..."

"What are you talking about, Tomas?"

"I'm not totally sure myself, Mom. But what I do know, I'm not sure it's my place to tell you. I'm sure she'll tell you in her own time."

"Grandma?"

"Not exactly, Mom. Though I am gonna have to talk to her sooner rather than later."

"Well, seems like I'm not going to get anything out of you right now, so I guess I'll deal with the problem at hand. We seem to have a mess around here, don't we?"

When I realized that she was talking about the mess of our juices sitting in my lap, my dong was up and ready for business. I relaxed as she went to town on my slightly sore member, gently stroking her left shoulder and massaging her head and neck with my other hand. I felt a buzzing at the back of my brain then suddenly I heard a voice speaking to me clear as day, which I didn't recognize. I was thoroughly confused, since no one was around but Mom, and I was balls-deep in her mouth. It had to be in my head, somehow.

"Tomas, I'm going to help you through the awakening ritual now," said the voice which I now recognized as Lucy's.

"Who are you?" It was Mom's voice, which I was hearing in my head as well.

"My name is Lucy."

"That doesn't tell me much, dear. Tomas, is there something you want to tell me?"

"Well Mom...it's kind of complicated..."

"Claudia, I'm your new daughter-in-law!"

"What?" Mom and I thought this in unison. A look of shock passed across her face, and I breathed a short prayer of thanks that she hadn't bit my dick off in her panic. Then I realized that I was probably beyond prayer at this point.

But now it was clear that I was in deep shit. I had spent the whole time since I'd left Lucy first trying to avoid doing what she wanted, then the rest in the bone zone. Now that I was thinking clearly for the first time in hours I realized the problem wasn't just that I had just nailed my mom like a squeaky floorboard. In fact that was maybe the easiest part, since despite her initial misgivings, she seemed pretty into the whole thing.

How would I explain to her my relationship with Lucy? I didn't fully understand what our relationship was, or who or what Lucy was. Come to that, perhaps the most strange part was her motivations. Why had she asked me to impregnate my mother? How could I explain to Mom that Lucy had asked me to do what I had done to her? And what might she ask me to do next?

And who was Mary? Lucy had called her my daughter, and she certainly resembled Lucy as well, but how could that be? We'd had sex, sure, but I'd met Mary only a short while after Lucy and I had done it, and as far as I could tell, Mary was a full-grown woman.

"Tomas, I think the three, or four of us, need to have a serious talk, ASAP." When I heard Mom say this, I came to the sickening realization that she had heard everything I had thought.

To Be Continued...