The Devil and the Witch: Cassandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tattoos were not just on his arms but they wrapped his torso as well. The ink on his skin looked like ancient symbols. I saw images of idols once worshiped adorning his body. Dominic looked more delicious as the time passed and as my eyes were checking out the angles of his body, he finally mounted me on the bed. When he positioned himself on top of me he was fully naked, fully erect, and looking at me like I was on the menu.

I was already wet, and I moaned as the pressure from his body lying on mine spread; the feeling of his dick against my body. It was just the way it happened in my dream last night. It felt the same. He placed his mouth on my neck, I could feel his tongue slide across my skin, could feel the heat generated on the surface where his tongue had been and deep inside of me. I could feel his hand on the other side of my neck gripping me, holding me in place. I waited for his next command.

"Do you remember this Cassandra? Do you remember me inside you last night?" He nipped my ear, a bit more than gentle, but not painfully, he licked the skin below my ear on my jawline.

"Yes Dominic, I remember. Ahh," I moaned as his hands started to explore my body.

I could feel my panties soak in my own wetness. I could feel him cup my breast, running his thumb over my hard nipple again and again. When he licked the skin between my breasts my hips bucked towards him in anticipation.

"Settle down darling, in due time. I want to hear you surrender before I enter you."

"Yes," I gave in to his will without hesitation.

His tongue skimmed the edging of the cups of my bra, the muscle pressing gently against my skin. He put his mouth over the lace, flicking his tongue against my nipple through the material. My hips reacted again, pressing against his body.

"Not yet. Soon." He scraped his teeth gently over the delicate skin, laughing to himself. He knew he had me exactly where we both wanted me to be.

He was driving me insane already. His hand reached underneath me to unclasp my bra, he removed the fabric and dropped it to the floor. He put my right breast into his mouth and began to tongue the skin, and suck gently on my nipple, increasing pressure over time.

"Ahhh. Dominic," I said it so quietly like I was begging for him to release me from this tension. From my dream, I remember the passion and pleasure, the control his body had over my own. I didn't remember the pain of longing, the waiting he made me do, but everything felt right. I wanted to get to the good part. I wanted him to ram his cock into the juicy pussy beneath his body. I wanted him inside of me now.

His lips found my own again, his right hand found my neck. Dominic held my face in the direction his own, held me in place as we kissed.

He spoke to me, that grimace on his face again. "I dreamt of you last night while I was awake. I imagined all of the things I wanted to do to your beautiful body. All of the control I wanted over you." He kissed me again, turned my face to the right and whispered into my ear, "You may have cast your spell on me to make me yours, but that, in turn, makes you mine. And that is a hell of a lot more dangerous for you."

I could feel him scrape his teeth against my jaw, feel him flick his tongue against the skin, I could feel the heat of his passion burn my skin.

"I don't believe in magic," I said it and felt hollow inside.

Dominic laughed into my ear, "my darling, you better start to believe in magic because that's the only way you'll survive a dance with the Devil."

He moved me to face him with that last sentence and I swear I could see flames in his eyes again, the smirk on his mouth. He kissed me again for the last time that night. Dominic was gentle with it, holding me tenderly, his lips soft against mine. I could feel his thoughts translate into his kiss—he was bewitched and loved it, but he wouldn't play by anyone's rules other than his own.

When he stopped kissing me, he sneered as he plunged his hand into my panties, his eyes locked on mine. His fingers pressed through the wetness until he nestled them deep into my folds. He stroked tenderly at first, laughed a little and increased both the pressure and the speed. Dominic worked my clit fervently, it was as if his wrist would never tire. I could feel the pressure increase between my legs, I could feel the intensity of the orgasm brewing. I was going to cum. And I was elated. I wanted the pleasure that I felt in the dream to be a reality. I didn't want the pain of longing for what it could be. I wanted him to make me scream, to worship me.

Right as it built, right as I was about to crest, he stopped, removed his fingers from between my legs, licking my juices from his skin. As if the foreplay wasn't punishment enough, he stopped in the middle of it to torture me more. He wanted control of me in bed. He only wanted me to have pleasure when he allowed it. It was frustrating and I only wanted him more for it.

He removed my panties, the cloth discarded like the rest. Pulling my body to the edge of the bed, pushing my legs up and spreading them apart he pressed his face to my abdomen, licking my belly button and down. The whole of Dominic's tongue massaged my clit in circular motions. Gently he stroked around and around and around. I came quickly. The pleasure rocked my body, arching my back with muscle spasms. My hand found his head and pressed his face closer to me.

"Oh, baby. Fuck, Dom!" I moaned out his name as I felt his tongue press harder into me. He smiled, and moved his tongue from my clit down my folds and pressed them around the hole of my cunt. Dominic fucked me with his tongue, pushing it in and pulling it out. His thumb pressing my clitoris, rubbing back and forth as the orgasm erupted in my body again.

"Fuck me. Please, Dominic, fuck me. Please." I begged him to enter me. I wanted him on top of me and inside me. I wanted to feel his erect dick inside of my pussy. I want him to take me hard and rough until we both came on each other. I was ready and wet, and willing. What else could he want from a partner in bed?

But he would not give me what I wanted so easily, at least not until he received what he wanted first.

"Cassandra, tell me you're mine." I heard him demand it as he climbed on top of me once more. He placed his arm underneath my waist, pulled me with him up the bed so that our bodies rested completely on the mattress. I could feel his eyes stare into my own, I could see inside the endlessly dark pupils, I could feel the danger in his words, I could feel him warning me to turn back but taunting me to go further. "Tell me that no one will ever have you the way we are now for all of eternity. Pledge yourself to me. Belong to me, only to me. Tell me you're mine."

I was already lost to him. He said I cast a spell on him but I was certain he cast one on me instead. What more could I do but to give him exactly what he demanded of me without hesitation?

I looked deep into his eyes and saw the flames again. But they weren't the flames of the fireplace from last night, they were the flames of hell. And I just sold my soul to the Devil himself.

"I'm yours, forever," I said. And before I could finish my declaration of servitude, Dominic was pressing himself inside of me, stretching the walls of my pussy the farthest it has ever been stretched. I could feel the ties that bound us tightening, pulling him further into me.

Dominic looked me in the eyes as he pumped my pussy. As the orgasm built he pressed harder, was rougher with his hands. He pushed my face to the right, licking my neck, nipping at the skin with his teeth, the heat spread on my skin again. I could feel his hot breath on my skin, hear his labored breathing, could hear the sounds of his own orgasm building in his voice.

It was painful and glorious. I was both scared and excited about what he was giving me. I wanted more of it. I wanted him to use me and my body until it broke underneath his power.

Dominic was on top of me, my legs wrapped around his hips. He was grunting quietly as he drove his cock deeper into me, over and over again. As I felt the slick slide of his dick in my cunt my orgasm built again. I felt the pressure peak, I moaned loudly, and as my body quaked I came violently. My body arched and I felt my own juice drip out as Dominic continued to fuck me harder and harder. He pressed me against the bed and continued to pump. I screamed in pleasure again. More cum leaked from me, he held me down with his hands, pinning mine above our heads on the bed. I could feel bruising start on my wrists. I didn't care I wanted more. I wanted him inside me no matter how much it hurt.

I came again and again, and Dominic just continued fucking me raw. He couldn't get enough. Time passed, maybe an hour or two, I had lost count of the number of orgasms he had gifted me with. He slowed the speed of his hips, pulling his dick from my slit slowly, and placing it back inside and pushing in just as slow. Pulling out slowly, pushing back in slowly.

"Are you ready for me to finish us off, my darling? Are you ready for my seed?" he whispered into my ear, the edge in his voice told me he was ready to cum.

I didn't know if I was able to take another pounding, but I shook my head in affirmation and said, "yes."

He removed his cock from my pussy, it dripped off my juices and stood up. Dominic motioned for me to sit up on the edge of the bed. I eyed his engorged member as he placed his hand on the back of my head. He took his dick in his other hand and pressed it against my lips.

"Just a quick lick for me, baby. I just want your tongue on me real quick." And he pressed his dick to my lips and into my throat. He moaned as I rocked my head back and forth, tasting myself on him, taking in as much of cock my mouth would allow. He tangled his fingers in my hair, gripping tighter and tighter as he pressed his dick deeper and deeper. His moaning was getting louder, his grunts more animal-like. I felt a ripple on the side of his dick. "Fuck," he whispered. He was going to cum.

Dominic released me from his grasp and motioned for me to get on all fours. He rammed his dick quickly into my pussy one more time, pressing down on my back with one hand, pushing my face into the bed. He dug his nails into my hip with his other hand as he fucked me one last time. I screamed again as I felt my last orgasm come and the juices leaked out with every thrust, every stroke of his member inside of my swollen slit. He gripped me tighter, dug his nails and his dick into me deeper. Dominic grunted, and then he came inside of me.

When he released me and removed himself from me, I collapsed on the bed. He grabbed me and cradled me in his arms, lifting me as if I weighed nothing. Holding me, he got us into bed, my arms wrapped around myself and his still wrapped around my body. A body I knew that would ache like hell in the morning, whenever that was. I told myself it was worth it. As I was drifting off to sleep, I heard him tell me he loved me. And in my mind, I heard him echo what he said earlier, for all eternity.

12