The Devil and Wesley Finn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Wesley's turn to smirk. "You're going to have to do better than those little mind tricks." Wesley took a step forward, circling to the side as his confidence swelled. As he'd been instructed his mind turned to stick ball, easily blocking out the lust he felt for his fiancé's stunning body.

"Oh that's right," chuckled the fiend as he reached down for his dark crimson shaft. The over-sized monster swelled with the devil's own infernal lusts. "I forgot for a moment that what really gets you off is a big stick and a pair of fat over-sized balls. Isn't that right cocksucker?"

Wesley blinked in surprise, the words 'think of stickball' echoing in his head. "How did you..." He started to say but before he knew it his eyes were locked on the creature's huge erection. It took much longer than he expected to pull his eyes from it. How long had it been? How long could it have been? His cock already felt like it was going to explode just from thinking about that big stick. When he was finally able to look up past the mighty shaft heavy balls and he had to admit perfectly sculpted abs, he found himself staring at a face he knew all too well.

"Oh my, would you look at you." Pointed out the very crimson fleshed face of Duke Simon. "It looks like my slut has been craving my stick and balls and it has only been a day."

Wesley grunted a bit and for the first time found himself under the fiend's power just like the rest of the audience. It wasn't like being unable to move. Just that every time he tried to make a move against the fiend he found himself aching to submit, getting lost a little bit more in his desire for the creature he would come to know as Master. Quite honestly after that it wasn't much of a battle. Wesley was quite easily rolled onto all fours. The devil took his time, knowing that there was no one here who could resist his erotic power.

It was less than a minute later that Wesley's grunts of token resistance transformed into whimpers of pleasure. Somewhere around the time that Wesley started to beg to be made to cum that Wendi got to her feet. With sure hands she slipped off the Queen's voluminous dress, revealing the muscled amazon's body right there on the balcony.

Wesley had become increasingly conditioned to be turned on by a big cock buried in a tight ass and his former fiancé did not disappoint. Some how Wendi had managed to slip a strap-on dildo on under her dress and was soon well into the process of claiming the Queen in Red's backside just as Duke Simon was claiming his own. Wesley Finn couldn't look away.

Lifting himself up a little higher, the devil angled his strangely warped shaft down, hitting that hidden spot deep within Wesley that triggered more pleasure than he had ever known. He knew he had lost as his weak mortal spunk sprayed out across the stage. His eyes were locked with Wendi's up on the balcony. She licked her lips and rammed the dildo home, making the Queen's entire body tense and spasm.

"Look who just became the new Queen in Red." Duke Simon laughed as he pulled his shaft free from his new fuck toy. Just in time to spray the now completely broken fuck toy down with hot infernal jizz.

12