The Devil Buys My Soul Ch. 05-08

Story Info
Day trip with the Devil leads to murder.
11.5k words
4.7
52.6k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,287 Followers

Chapter Five

"Push! Harder!"

I could only grunt in reply. A few more inches and I would be done. I gave it my all, but it wasn't easy. I had to be careful because I ended up tearing a muscle the last time I tried this back in college.

"That's it! Finish it now!"

I was close! So close! I took a couple of deep breaths and then went for broke.

'Come on baby! Come on baby!' I thought over and over. The bar reached its apex and I locked my elbows.

"You did it!" Kyle cried.

"Yes!" I crowed.

'And here I thought you and Lillith were trying something new,' the Devil's voice echoed in the back of my mind. My concentration faltered and one of my elbows bent slightly causing the weights to tilt. Kyle grabbed hold and helped me lower the bar onto the bench's spotters.

"Thanks, Kyle. I'm done for the day," I said as I sat up and rotated my arm.

"Nice job!" he replied, and then asked. "See you Wednesday?"

"Sure," I said with a smile.

'What are you so happy about?'

I shook my head and sighed as I tried to ignore Satan. I knew it was a lost cause, but I tried anyway. I made my way to the water fountain.

'You know, you seem awfully relaxed for someone who only has a month left before his two wishes expire.'

"A month and a half," I said aloud.

"Excuse me?" a rather attractive blond asked. She just finished drinking. I cursed to myself.

"Sorry, I was thinking aloud," I replied.

"You have come a long way since you started," she replied with a smile.

"Pardon?" I asked. She laughed.

"Now it's my turn to apologize. I've been spying on you," she said, resting her hand on my arm. "You've been coming to this gym regularly for a month and a half. I'm one of the managers here and we're always looking for trainers. Are you interested?"

"What?" I asked in surprise.

'You should take the job. You sound like a dumb jock anyway!' Satan teased. I fought back a laugh. He was right after all. I didn't sounding overly intelligent.

"How would you like to work here as a trainer?" she asked. I was about to turn her down when I stopped myself and seriously thought about it. I was already working at a restaurant not far from here. I could probably work both jobs if I wanted.

"Is it a flexible schedule?" I asked.

"Everything around here is flexible. Why don't we go back to my office and talk about it?" she asked, still resting her hand on my arm.

'She's wondering how good you are in the sack,' the Devil said.

'Seems only fair,' I thought in reply. 'I'm kind of interested in seeing her naked myself.'

"Okay," I replied, placing my hand over hers and rubbing gently.

"My name is Susan," she said. Her blue eyes were sparkling.

'Now she's thinking...' Satan began, but I cut him off.

'You're taking the fun out of this,' I snapped.

'Well, I am the Devil,' he replied with a laugh. I fought not to roll my eyes.

'Then why don't you go see if you can make a deal for someone's soul,' I sighed. 'You already have mine.'

'Maybe later,' he said. I got the distinct impression that he was shrugging. He then added pointedly, 'Right now I'm going to see how Sandy and Shelly are doing.'

'You go do that,' I replied. 'Just remember! You can't interact with them directly or indirectly.'

'You know, if I had a conscious I think it would sound just like you,' he teased as his presence dissipated. I couldn't help myself. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Susan asked. I reached up and brushed my fingers against her cheek. She smiled uncertainly and flushed.

"Nothing," I replied. "Why don't we go to your office to talk?"

"This way," she said, releasing my arm. I followed her and made no effort to look anywhere but at her ass. Susan had a medium built. She was tight, but not overly muscular. I was pretty sure she ran some of the aerobic classes. Of course, they didn't call them that anymore. They were step classes or Taebo classes or whatever the new rage demanded they be called.

"So Susan, are you married?" I asked as we made our way to her office.

"No," she replied. "I'm not the type to settle down."

"Good," I said. Our eyes met and we both smiled.

"How about you?" she asked.

"Not yet," I replied, surprising her.

"But you're serious with someone," she guessed.

"Well, yes and no," I said. "She's in a relationship she can't get out of."

"There's no such thing," Susan insisted. I smiled and shrugged. We arrived at her office and went in. Susan waited for me to move past her. She shut and locked the door. I turned back toward her, reached up and caressed her cheek again. Susan bit her lip.

"And she doesn't mind you touching other women?" she asked. I thought about what Sandy would say if she knew what I was doing. We were both damned to hell for making deals with the Devil, but that didn't mean we didn't care for each other. Actually, the love we shared was the reason for both of our deals.

Sandy would have cared back in high school, but we'd both lived through a lot since then. She was Shelly's slave and I was a succubus's master. Sexual fidelity was the least of our problems.

"No," I replied as I leaned over and kissed Susan's neck. She wrapped her arms around me.

"Good!" she moaned. "I've wanted you from the first moment I saw you!"

I moved up and we kissed. Her tongue darted into my mouth. She was already panting. I helped her undress. The scent of her arousal filled the air.

'Master, may I join you?' Lillith voice said in the back of my mind. I sighed to myself. My head was getting crowded these days.

'Maybe later,' I replied. 'Why don't you go find Tyler?'

'He hasn't fully recovered from our last session,' she replied, but then added, 'I could wake him...'

'No!' I said quickly. 'I don't want him damaged.' I got the distinct impressing that Lillith was pouting somewhere.

'Can I at least watch?' she asked.

'Why don't you go find a horny college student to play with,' I offered.

'Thank you master!' she cried.

'Just make sure you don't kill him!' I added.

'As you wish,' she replied, but didn't sound happy.

'Be back at our apartment by midnight.'

'Yes, master,' I heard her say, but her mind was already focused on her victim. "Maybe a coed cheerleader this time. It's been a while since I had a woman.'

That peaked my interest, but Susan thrust her tongue deep into my mouth as her hands pulled down my sweats. I forgot about Lillith and focused on the blond woman in front of me. She undressed me and soon we were both naked.

Susan's body wasn't perfect, but it was far above average. I probably would have thought of it as perfect before I met Lillith.

"Take me!" Susan cried. I smiled and lifted her onto her desk. I was tempted to do as she asked immediately, but instead I pulled her to the edge and bent forward. My tongue found her clit quickly. She grabbed my head and mashed my face into her pussy. I continued to lick her until she came.

Susan insisted we switch places once she was done. I didn't argue. I sat on the desk and held her blond hair out of her face as she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. Her blue eyes watched me carefully. I was tempted to grab hold of her head and start fucking her mouth, but Lillith spoiled me. Susan was human and needed to breath. I was afraid I'd forget that if I weren't careful.

"Susan, stand up," I said.

"But I'm not done," she complained.

"Just do it!" I snapped impatiently.

"No, I don't think so," she insisted. I became momentarily angry, but then I sighed and shook my head. Susan didn't take orders half as well as Lillith.

I quickly forgot my annoyance when she took my entire cock down her throat. Not every woman could do that. I wasn't Tyler, but then again, no one else was either.

"I want your cum!" she growled when she released me to take a breath. I smiled. Maybe Susan and Lillith had more in common than I thought.

"Then work for it," I replied. Susan smiled and did just that. I was almost surprised at how quickly she made me orgasm. There were benefits to having someone who didn't listen to your every command.

"That was tasty," she said licking the last of my cum from one of her fingertips. "How long before you recoup?"

"Not done with me yet?" I teased.

"Not by a long shot," she replied. She smiled and added, "The people I hire must be of a certain caliber."

"You weren't serious about the job offer?" I asked.

"Actually, I am," she said, losing her smile. She was no longer joking.

"Let's talk about it later," I replied as I lifted her to her desk once more. I stepped forward and rubbed my cock up and down her slit until it was wet. I inserted the head of my dick and she sighed.

"My, that was quick," she said, and then surprised me by adding crudely, "Now get fucking!"

"As you wish," I said, finding it hard not to laugh. I pushed the rest of my cock into her and she groaned. I started stroking in and out of her, but the desk was at the wrong height. I became frustrated and lifted her.

"What are you doing?" she asked nervously as she wrapped her hand around my neck. I held her tight ass in my hands and started fucking her pussy while I stood there. It wasn't anymore comfortable than fucking on the desk, but Susan cries let me know just how much she was enjoying herself. She came and I let her down. She dropped to the floor. Thankfully, it was carpeted.

"I want your ass," I said, joining her.

"No way!" she snapped. I smiled and rolled her onto her stomach. "Hey! Stop that!" I lifted her hips, leaned forward and thrust my tongue into her pussy from behind. "Forget what I just said!"

I continued licking her pussy until she was close to cumming once again. I then started using my tongue to lick her from top to bottom, and back again. I drifted closer to her ass with each stroke. I slipped two fingers into her pussy just before focusing my tongue on her ass. She moaned and then cried out.

"You bastard!" she snapped. I ignored her complaint and continued to focus on what I was doing. I brought her close to the edge, but backed off. "Stop teasing me!"

I slipped a finger into her ass in response. She stiffened briefly, but I focused my tongue on her clit until she relaxed again. It wasn't long before I slipped a second finger in. I used my other hand to rub her clit. Each time she came close to cumming I stopped.

"Let me cum!" she cried, sounding frustrated.

"Let me fuck your ass," I replied calmly.

"No!" she snapped, but I could tell she was weakening. She was enjoying what my fingers were doing even if she didn't want to admit it. I continued to tease her.

"You must need to cum badly by now," I said with a smile. "Give me your ass."

"No," she groaned, ever so close to cumming. I stopped moving. She changed her mind quickly. "Okay, yes! Only don't stop!"

I smiled and moved up her body, but instead of taking her ass, I pushed my cock into her pussy. She gasped as I started working it in and out. Her orgasm was close, so I grabbed her hips and started thrusting faster.

"Feel good?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes!" Susan cried as she came. She shuddered under me. I continued to fuck her slowly afterward. It took her some time, but eventually she was able to speak. "I can't take much more."

"Sure you can," I replied confidently as I rolled her onto her stomach and pushed back into her pussy. I started kissing her again. It wasn't long before she started moaning again.

"Ready for another go?" I asked.

"What about my ass?" she asked in reply.

"So, you want me to take your ass?" I asked in surprise.

"No!" she said, but then quickly added, "Yes! Maybe! I don't know what I want!"

"Oh, you know what you want," I smiled. "You just don't want to think about it."

"It's gross!" she cried.

"Feel! Don't think!" I snapped and pulled out. I moved down and started using my tongue again on her pussy and ass. She started moaning and I focused my attention solely on her ass.

"That's so nasty!" she gasped out, but she was obviously enjoying it now. "Do it now! Before I chicken out!"

I moved up and lifted her legs onto my shoulders. It took some work to get my cock all the way up her ass, but when I started fucking she moaned and groaned with each thrust.

"Play with yourself!" I demanded. Susan bit her lip, but didn't hesitate to use her fingers on her pussy while I fucked her ass. Her blue eyes locked with mine until we both came. I couldn't stop pumping my cum into her for quite a while. Finally, I rolled off of her.

"You got the job!" she said with a laugh.

"What makes you think that I want it?" I asked in reply, but I was grinning.

We talked while we dressed. She was serious about the job and I surprised myself by agreeing to take it. I started in a week or so.

I left Susan and went to the men's locker room. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

"How was the job interview?"

I looked up and saw 'Ted' standing there. Every time I saw him it still hurt a little. How did one cope with the fact that their best friend growing up happened to also be Satan?

"Good. I got the job," I replied as I grabbed my bag and started for the door. The Devil followed me.

"First a restaurant and now a gym," he said with a grin. "Whatever happened to the normal desk jobs you used to have?"

"I grew bored with them," I replied, and then sighed and added, "Besides, since our deal, my goals have changed."

"You do seem happier than when you first came home," he said, looking honestly pleased for me. I nodded, but didn't respond. I wasn't sure where this was leading and it made me nervous. It was hard at times to remember that my friend 'Ted' was also the Devil.

"Why are you here?" I asked. He shook his head and laughed.

"Oh, just to let you know that Shelly is turning into a big hit in Europe," the Devil said.

"I read something about that on the internet last night," I said with a shrug.

"Is your little tryst with the aerobics instructor a sign that you're finally giving up and moving on with your life?"

"Sandy is my life," I replied confidently. "Susan was just a nice woman who I shared some time with."

"That's not all you shared!" He teased, but I ignored it. He grew serious and added, "You know Shelly is forcing Sandy to fuck some of the reporters? Musician's too."

"It's not really force. Sandy lives to make Shelly happy. If sleeping with someone is what Shelly asks Sandy to do, then Sandy will do it happily," I said calmly. I wasn't happy about what was going on, but I wasn't going to make it sound worse than it was.

"You're right, Sandy is actually enjoying herself immensely. There is this one guy..." the Devil began, changing tactics. This one worked slightly better. I cut him off before he could continue.

"You've told me about Shelly and Sandy. Now why don't you leave," I said pointedly. I thought he was going to ignore me and continue to describe what was happening, but he stopped and changed topics this time.

"Still not willing to share with me your plan on how you're going to save Sandy?" he asked.

"What makes you think I have a plan?" I replied. He looked at me carefully before answering.

"I'm not sure you do," he finally said.

"Me either," I said somberly.

"Not giving up, are you?" he teased. I smiled.

"Not in this lifetime," I replied as I got into my car. Satan climbed into the passenger side.

"Another slow day?" I asked when I realized he wasn't going anywhere soon.

"I never have slow days, after all..." he began, but I cut him off before he could continue.

"I know, I know, you are the Devil," I sighed. He laughed and I couldn't help but join him.

"I actually do have to stop in and check on some people," he said once we stopped laughing. "How would you like to come with me?"

"And this isn't a trap?" I asked.

"Of course not," he replied. I looked at him carefully.

"You are such a liar," I finally said.

"Yes, but I'm not lying now," he replied. I shook my head. Of course he was lying.

"If this is not a trap, then why ask me to come with you?" He smiled and shrugged.

"Maybe I'm just lonely," he said jokingly, but there was something in his tone that made me wonder.

"Who are you going to visit?"

"Oh, nobody special," he said offhandedly. "Just some people I'm trying to make a deal with."

"Buying more souls?" I asked.

"Always," he laughed. Suddenly it hit me. I knew the reason why he wanted me to go with him.

"I'm not using my wishes to help some poor sap avoid a deal with you! If he's stupid enough to get involved with you, then that's his problem," I said.

"Like you?" he asked with a grin. I didn't hesitate in answering.

"Exactly!"

"Why don't you come with me anyway," he laughed. "It's getting far too easy to make deals these days. Maybe having you around will make it a challenge."

"You are so full of it!" I snapped. He laughed harder.

"Believe what you like," Satan replied. "But are you coming with me or not?"

I sighed to myself. The last time I took him up on an offer it almost cost me my life. Yet, the truth was that I didn't have a well thought out plan on how to deal with Shelly.

Her career was taking off. She also didn't react as strongly as I hoped to Tyler's relationship with Lillith. I was beginning to think that I might have wasted my first wish.

In the end, my only hope might be that Shelly comes back with something she wants that I could wish for in exchange for Sandy. It was a long shot, but at least there was still hope. The only problem was that thinking about it was driving me mad.

"Let's go," I said. Satan smiled.

"You know, you really are a fool," he said. I shrugged and he laughed.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Make a left there," he replied, pointing toward a street. "We need to see a girl about a face lift. Actually, a complete body lift." I shook my head as he laughed.

Chapter Six

"Oh my," I said aloud. The woman at the door was ugly. I don't mean that she had a long nose or crooked eyes. I mean she was truly ugly. There was nothing about her that held any attraction at all.

"That was rather rude!" Satan said, but he was smiling. I blushed because he was right. I started to apologize, but the woman cut me off.

"Don't bother," she said with a sad smile. "I've had to deal with far worse reactions." The smile did nothing for her. In fact, she looked even more hideous than normal. She knew it too, but she acted as if she didn't care. Of course, that was a lie. She had to care deeply. Otherwise, what would the Devil be doing here?

"You look particularly ravishing today Katia," the Devil said as she ushered them in.

"Fuck you too," she replied without heat. She might be ugly, but she wasn't stupid.

"So, are you ready to make the deal?" Satan said abruptly.

"Who is he?" Katia asked with a nod in my direction.

"He is a friend," he replied.

"Let's just say we're business partners of a kind," I put in.

"Sold your soul to the Devil?" she asked. I nodded and she relaxed. "So, was it worth it?"

"Too early to tell," I replied honestly. "But the odds aren't in my favor."

"But you did it anyway," she replied.

"I'm a fool," I said succinctly. She laughed again. I forced myself not to look away.

"I expect that you're one of many," she finally said. "In fact, I'm seriously contemplating joining your ranks."

"I wouldn't," I said. "We're not team players by nature."

"Me neither," she said.

"So, tell me what the deal is," I prompted. Katia looked already committed to the deal. The Devil was just here to close. He was watching me now.

"It's about what you would expect," she replied with a shrug. "He'll make me beautiful in exchange for my soul." "That's it?" I asked.

"It's enough," the Devil put in. Katia nodded in agreement.

"Wow! I can see that your ugly, but I didn't think you were stupid as well," I said with a laugh. It wasn't pleasant. I intentionally wanted to shock her. Katia didn't take it well. She was obviously sensitive about her intelligence.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,287 Followers