The Devil Dykes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
90 Followers

"Where the hell did you come from?" Ricki asked poking her head up, her face smeared with Sherrie's love potion.

"Oh, hi, Brenda," Sherri said with a giggle. "Ricki this is Brenda Carlson. Their daughter." She made a motion with her head toward the back yard. Ricki started to laugh.

"Come over here Brenda."

"Where's my mom and Dad?" She asked. Her eyes bulged out of her head.

"Ah...ah..." Sherri stuttered.

"Look out that window," Ricki said with a chuckle and winked at Sherri. Sherri rolled her eyes.

"Don't tell her to do that."

Brenda walked to the window, her wide eyes riveted on the naked women entwined on the floor.

Oh my god!" Brenda gasped. Her parents were still on the lounge chair. Her father's bare ass bobbed up and down. Her mothers legs were wrapped high around him.

"The best thing you can do, precious, is get naked and join us on the floor," Ricki patted the tile next to her. Brenda did sit down, quickly, with her back against the cabinets.

"What's happening?"

"Well, let's see," Ricki started in. "Two of the Devil Dykes are upstairs with..." She looked at Sherri.

"Donna and Lynn. Whom you met when you checked in."

"Mamma and papa are bangin' it out in the back yard, and this pretty little lady and I are eating each other's pussy's. That about covers it."

"Wow," Brenda gasped. "Devil Dykes? You guys are the Devil Dykes?"

"You've heard of us?"

"Seriously? Who hasn't? The boys have the Hell's Angels, and the girls have...you. Wow! I never thought I'd meet one."

"Oh there's more than one, sugar plum. For the next five days, we own this town. Now, I think someone here is very over dressed, and it ain't me and Sherri." Sherri giggled. Brenda clutched at her blouse.

Ricki reached over and grabbed Brenda and pulled her down.

"If you've heard of the dykes, then you know how it's gonna be. When Ricki says strip, your clothes hit the floor."

"You're Ricki?!" Ricki flopped a breast at her and laughed. "I can't believe it. You're famous."

"I'm flattered, Brenda, love, but you're still over dressed."

"I can't take my clothes off."

Ricki broke free from Sherri and wrestled Brenda underneath her. In a frenzy, Ricki tore Brenda's clothes off, buttons flying, material ripping.

"Stop," Brenda screamed. Sherri crab legged away, unwilling to intervene.

"In my town, you do what I say when I say it," Ricki glared at her and didn't stop until Brenda was naked. Shreds of clothing still clung to her. Brenda looked scared but very excited. Ricki grabbed Brenda's crotch and buried her middle finger into Brenda's little vagina.

"That's a tight little pussy." Ricki wiggled down until she got her mouth on Brenda's cunt and started licking.

"Oh my god!" Brenda gasped.

"Just go with it, baby," Sherri said. "It'll be okay." She reached out and took Brenda's hand.

Sherri watched them, now more turned on than ever. Ricki's ass stuck in the air facing Sherri. She reached out, ran her fingers over the dyke's vagina, leaned into her and started kissing and licking Ricki's twat. Ricki began humping back against Sherri's mouth. Brenda began bouncing and moaning under Ricki.

Suddenly from behind, Sherri felt a pair of hands on her hips and a wet tongue roamed up and down from her clit to her anus. She had no idea who it was. The three women all rocked and moaned together. For Sherri, the orgasm came quick and sudden in three powerful jolts. Ricki felt wave after wave wash over her body. Brenda shuddered uncontrollably and screamed.

From behind Sherri, Marge emerged, naked from the waist down. She crawled over to her daughter. Sherri's pussy juice covered her face.

"My baby," she whispered.

"Mom?!" Brenda tried to cover herself, but Ricki pulled Brenda's mom down into the body pile.

"Get used to it, bitches. We play by my rules now."

"Dad!" Brenda's father stood in the kitchen doorway, also bare from the waist down. His cock was still slightly engorged but beginning to droop. It was shiny and wet.

"Oh my god!" He covered himself and ran back outside. Marge struggled to rise, but Ricki held her tight and roared with laughter.

"No boundaries, bitches. No boundaries!"

From the upper floor, an orgasmic scream echoed through the house and down the stairway. They all began to giggle.

Upstairs, Double Dee ground her pussy against Donna's crotch. Donna humped and panted.

"How do you like tribbin'?"

"This is tribbing? I love it."

Dee's legs were so long, she could hook a heal over the shorter girl's shoulder, giving her more leverage to grind harder clit-to-clit. Donna squeezed her own nipples. She was completely lost in the sensations.

"You like fucking a girl?" Double Dee asked through her ragged breath.

"This is the best," Donna gasped. "I may have to give up men."

Suddenly Double Dee began humping her hips with fast and furious staccato movements. Their pussy's mashed together. Their clits rode back and forth caressing like tiny little masturbators.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Donna began screaming first. "Oh shit! Fuck me, Dee! Fuck me!!"

Double Dee began screaming too.

"Cum for me, baby," Dee screamed and started cumming herself.

The tide of sexual energy erupted in both women, reverberated up and down their rocking bodies and exploded in their loins. The juice from their palpitating pussy's flooded the sheet under them. Their screams resounded through the house.

Next door, Lynn lay curled up in Animal's arms. Their legs were wrapped around each other. A satisfied smile played across Lynn's lips.

"You like Animal?" The biker chick asked.

"I like Animal," Lynn replied, cuddling closer. "I really like Animal."

"Did Animal make you cum so good?"

"You sure did, baby." Lynn kissed her neck and Animal turned her face. Their lips met in a long, deep kiss

"Did Lynn make Animal cum so good?"

"Lynn is the best. Animal likes Lynn. You're nice to me."

"Who wouldn't I be nice to you, sweety? You're such a good lover." Lynn planted little kisses all over Animal's face.

"They think I'm dumb, because of my accident." Animal returned the kisses.

"Accident? What happened?" Lynn sat up on one elbow and caressed Animals belly and breasts. She looked at Animal with such care and compassion.

"My bike crashed. My brain didn't heal right. But Ricki takes good care of me."

"Oh, sweet baby," Lynn said. She ran her hand lightly over Animal's face and turned her head so she could look her square in the eyes. She scrutinized the biker's face for the first time.

She was very pretty. There were scars, however around her ear, and it looked like it may have been torn loose at one time. Other scars ran down out of her scalp. One eye drooped slightly. Lynn leaned in and started kissing the scared areas. Animal sat very still. No one had every done this.

"My sweet, lovely Animal," Lynn whispered between kisses. "For the next five days, baby, let me treat you like the beautiful, fantastic lover that you are."

Animal pressed her lips against Lynn's and twirled her long tongue into the girl's mouth. Lynn giggled.

"I love your tongue."

"My tongue loves you."

Back down stairs, Marge and her daughter retired to their bedroom. Ricki, still naked, returned from the bathroom, and Sherri sat at the kitchen table also naked and satiated.

"Where'd the tourists go?"

"I think they have some serious mother-daughter issues to work through."

Ricki laughed. "Ain't I a trouble maker?"

Sherri smiled and nodded her head. Ricki stood behind her, took her breasts in her hands and fondled them. She kissed the top of Sherri's head.

"Where's baldy?"

"I don't know. Probably hiding in the garden." Ricki laughed again, turned around and went through the back door.

Don sat in a garden lounge chair, motionless under one of the big sycamore trees. Ricki, in her bare feet, quietly walked out and stood behind him.

"Ya know, Don. It wouldn't hurt if you relaxed and let yourself have some fun."

He tilted his head straight back and stared at Ricki's breasts hanging directly over his face.

"Are you going to hit me again?" He said. She leaned down and wiggled her breasts in his face. He quickly looked down.

"Not if you're a good boy."

Ricki walked up to the side of the lounge, swung a leg over Don and sat on his lap. He flinched but didn't say a word.

"I saw you fucking your old lady, Don. I know you can get it up." She lifted a breast and presented a nipple to his lips.

"Suck on it, Donny." His face held a look of shock and horror. It made Ricki howl with laughter.

"Don't make me..."

Don immediately took Ricki's nipple in his mouth. As soon as he started sucking, his cock began to rise and swell.

"Oh Don. What a naughty boy." Ricki ground her pussy against the rising penis, and as it swelled to full erection, it slid without ceremony right into Ricki's waiting, wet pussy. She groaned.

"Now don't you have a nice fat cock."

Ricki began working her hips up and down. Don's cock slid in and out of her. She hugged his face to her breasts and moved from side to side so that Don could give equal attention to both nipples.

"That's it, stud muffin. Fuck me good." Ricki bounced on him, pulling almost off and drawing him deep inside her. Her clit dragged across the top side of his cock. Faster and faster she bounced. Don blubbered unintelligently between her breasts.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck," Ricki screamed. "Fill up my pussy Don. When it runs down my legs, we'll make Marge lick it off."

With that imagine in his head, Don humped madly against Ricki, let out a loud groan and shot spurt after spurt of semen into the biker's pussy. The muscles inside Ricki's cunt began to spasm as she erupted in her own climax. Her hips hammered the man underneath her until the energy of their orgasms subsided.

"Thank you Don," Ricki mumbled. "I haven't a good man fuck in quite a while." She tilted his head back and kissed him caressing his bald head.

"Now take better care of your old lady. She's a good woman." Ricki kissed the top of his head.

"Your daughter is pretty sweet too. You might wanna consider a little incest." Don groaned and flinched trying to push her away. Ricki laughed uproariously.

Quantuman
Quantuman
90 Followers
12