The Devil Dykes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without making a conscious effort, their bodies rotated until their vaginas were locked in a perfect kiss. Anaconda swelled inside them. Her silky smooth skin rubbed against their clits. Her energetic body vibrated from the top of their heads to the lips of their labia majora.

"Remember this, "Ana sang. "This is the witch's dream. I give it you."

Kat and Connie fainted into unconsciousness as the three held themselves together in the supernatural embrace.

**********

Kat and Connie awoke with a start from a loud knock on the door. They were no longer connected in a vaginal kiss. Sunlight streamed through the window.

"What?" Kat called out from the bed, placing a leg over Connie and savoring the texture of her lover's skin.

"Time to ride, bitch," they heard from the other side of the door.

"Right," Kat replied. "Give me thirty."

Connie scooted next to Kat and entwined her arms legs around her. She made little sounds of disappointment and kissed Kat's shoulder and neck over and over.

"Not yet," she said. Kat laughed.

"Come on lover, let's shower."

They ran out the hot water, mostly just standing in the warm shower holding each other in a tender embrace. When the water became cold, they turned it off and stood there for a few more minutes in silence. Finally Connie sighed.

"Oh, fiddle fuck!" She said and pushed Kat out of the shower stall. "Go one. Get down the road and come back to me soon."

Some of the moisture on Connie's face was tears. Kat took a towel and started there, wiping Connie's cheeks before moving over her body taking extra time drying her breasts and between her legs.

Kat knelt in front of her, and gently kissed Connie's pubic area. Connie groaned, spread her legs and reclined against the bathroom counter. Kat softly kissed and licked, spreading Connie's pussy open and tasting her. She caressed Connie's belly, hips and legs.

"I love how you taste," she whispered and rubbed her nose inside the folds of Connie's womanhood. Her hands trailed up and cupped Connie's breasts.

"And I love how you smell, my precious flower."

Connie placed her hands behind Kat's head and pulled her face deeper into her open vagina.

"Oh god," she said. "I love what your mouth does to me."

"Sit on the counter."

Connie obeyed and hoisted herself up on the cool tile. Kat pushed her legs open wider and spread Connie's pussy lips open with her thumbs.

"Your pussy is so beautiful." She pushed the clitty hood back and exposed the little pearl. She reached out with her tongue and lapped it across the swollen bud. Connie groaned and squirmed. Kat reaching into her vagina as deeply as her tongue would reach and swirled it around; then she locked her lips around Connie's clit and began to suck.

She had become used to quick orgasms, and this moment was no different. Connie sky rocketed into a climax flooding Kat's mouth with nectar. She let out one long scream and violently humped her hips against Kat's face. She locked her legs around Kat's head and squeezed her thighs tightly.

Kat began laughing and pried herself from the ferocious grip. Connie joined her in giggles. Connie slid off the counter and stood.

"Get your ass up on that counter," she commanded in a fearless voice. "You aren't leaving without giving me one more taste too."

Kat continued laughing and did as she was told. When she sat on the counter she reacted to the cold tile by squealing. Connie gave her a playful slap on the hip. She leaned in and gave Kat a long, slow kiss. She lowered her face and stopped at each small breast, sucking on Kat's pouty nipples.

When she got to her knees, Kat opened her legs. She was more than ready. Her naked major stood wide open glistening with moisture. Connie circled her tongue around the inner lips before exposing Kat's clit and sucking her to a quick orgasm. Kat also screamed but remained wide open surrendering to the lips and tongue of her soul mate. Her body twitched and spasmed until Connie stopped and stood up. They embraced and kissed until a loud bang came on the apartment door.

"Time to ride, bitch!"

Connie's face held a pouting expression. Kat took her chin in her hand.

"We are one now, baby. Tonight, I'll come to you. Anaconda will link us. I'll fuck you in your dreams." Kat winked.

Connie smiled and caressed Kat's face.

"Is this all for real? I mean, you know, Anaconda and everything?" As soon as she said it, she felt the snake spirit stir inside her and hiss. She put her hands on her stomach. Kat grinned.

"You tell me," she said, kissed Connie's nose and started putting on her clothes.

"This is also a test, you know. She's separating us to see how strong our faith can be," Kat said slipping into her shorts. She put her shirt on, tied up the tails in front and sat on the bed to put on her boots.

"Be strong. Turn to Ana when ever you have doubts. Just think of me, and I'll know you're there." She tied her bandana around her head.

"And watch for the Eastern Wind. As soon as you think you've found her, turn to Ana. She'll confirm it. I'll know about it the second it happens. You'll know when I've found the Northern Wind."

"And then?" Connie asked.

"Then Anaconda will lead us where she wants us to go."

"But what's the purpose?"

Suddenly Connie felt Ana stir inside her, and she had the overwhelming urge to hug Kat. Kat immediately came to her and put her arms around her. Anna spoke.

"We are building a circle of power," Ana said making Connie swoon with the delicious sound of the spirit's voice. "Once the East and the North are joined with the South and the West, we will seek out others with different energetic configurations to complete the circle.

"I want you to stay focused on the immediate tasks, so I won't give you anymore information than that. All will be revealed at the right time. I will, however share with you the ultimate goal.

"We are going to soar to a world beyond imagination that only a cohesive, energetic circle of power can achieve. We will travel as a group beyond the beyond."

Connie had no idea what Ana was talking about, but the sound of her voice was seductive enough to lead her anywhere it wanted to take her. Her love for Kat could take her anywhere Kat wanted. She was a pawn in their hands, and she would have it no other way. She was truly happy for the first time in her life. For the first time, her life had meaning.

Kat kissed her one last time and walked out the apartment door without looking back. Still bare assed naked, Connie sat down on her bed. When she heard the motorcycles start up and roar off, she listened until their rumble faded into the distance. An ache suddenly crept up in her chest until she heard Ana voice.

"Lay back on the bed," Ana said. Connie collapsed backwards and stared at the ceiling.

"Close your eyes." Connie closed her eyes and focused on the blackness.

"Feel Kat's heart beating." Connie imagined Kat and remembered how it felt feeling it beat against her as Kat slept. Suddenly she felt it. Not like it was beating against her body, but more like it was beating inside her body.

"Speak to her," Ana said.

"I'm here," was all she could think of saying.

"I feel you," she heard back in Kat's voice. Connie began to cry joyfully.

"Those are the warrior's tears," Ana said. "They are precious. They are the tears of longing, one warrior has for another." Connie began to weep. She heard Kat's voice.

"I will return my love."

"I'll be waiting," she replied.

12