The Devil Dykes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me Animal; you Lynn," she said growling. Once they started kissing, Sherrie and Jennifer turned away and started up the trail for the waterfall.

Animal lay on her back as Lynn straddled her hips. She caressed the sides of her face gazing into her blue eyes.

"Do you like Animal?"

"I don't like Animal. I love Animal," Lynn said running a finger tip over Animal's lips.

"Animal loves Lynn too."

"I know," Lynn said. "How could you not love me when you have these to play with." She pulled her top off over her head and lowered her large, dark breasts to Animal's waiting mouth. Before the stiffened nipple touched her, Animal stuck out her tongue and circled it around Lynn's areola.

"Oooo, suck on it my love," Lynn whispered.

She sucked the nipple into her mouth and caressed the soft, silky skin of Lynn's back.

"Animal loves your titties, Lynnie."

"I love when you call me Lynnie."

"My beautiful, wonderful Lynnie," Animal said moving from one breast to the other. "Guess what else Animal loves about Lynnie."

"My butt?"

"Yes, but something even more."

"My legs?"

"Even more."

"Tell me love. Tell me what Animal loves about Lynnie." The sensation of Suzie sucking and licking Lynn's nipples made her pussy weep with arousal. She could feel it seeping through the material of her panties and jeans.

"Animal loves the sweet taste of Lynnie's pussy when she cums."

"Oh, baby," Lynn groaned almost cumming. She rolled onto her back pulling Animal on top of her.

"Put that magical tongue inside me, love," she begged.

Animal unsnapped Lynn's jeans and pulled them down, dragging the panties with them. She gazed at her partner's dark, hairy cunt, pushed her knees up and back inhaling the wonderful aroma of Lynn's arousal.

Lynn started into the sky as Animals tongue parted the labia, licked circles around the inner lips passing over her swollen, hot clitty and then buried her infamously long tongue into her vagina.

**********

Kat woke with a start and looked at the clock. Roberta was curled next to her, in deep sleep, naked and gloriously beautiful. She was older than Kat, but had maintained her youthful figure. The light streaks of grey in her hair were lovely, and Kat ran her finger through the soft tresses. Roberta stirred, rolled over and looked at Katherine.

"Hi," she said, took Kat in her arms and cuddled her. "I couldn't even begin to describe what happened to me, us, but..."

"Shhh," Kat whispered and put her fingers over her lips. "I have to get dressed. I have a dinner appointment with my attorney. It's just business. He's been with me for many years, and I need him to take on more responsibility in the companies. I'm going to send some food up to you."

Roberta rolled on to her back and looked around the exquisitely decorated bedroom. Like the living room, it had a sweeping view of San Francisco bay.

"How do you afford a place like this? What do you do?" She looked at Kat. Her long, sinewy body didn't have an ounce of fat on it. Roberta traced a finger tip along the snake following it where ever she could see it. Kat kissed her hand and got off the bed.

"I inherited the fortune from my parents. It was my grandfather's empire. My parents had no interest in it.' Katherine spoke while she dressed. "I built this building and several others across the country."

"And now you're a witch?" Kat laughed.

"I was a witch long before I knew I was rich. Maybe being a witch gave me the wisdom to know what to do with it. I probably would have pissed it away if I didn't have the discipline and training from Ana."

After she finished dressing, she leaned down and kissed Roberta's soft, delicate lips.

"So, how do you feel now having make love with another girl?" Roberta kissed her back, placed her hand against Kat's cheek.

"I couldn't be happier."

"Come on, angel," Kat said, sat up and pulled Roberta into a sitting position. Roberta's full breasts took Kat's breath away and she cupped one in her hand. Roberta closed her eyes, put her hand over Kat's and sighed.

"I love how I feel when you touch me." Kat kissed the side of her face.

"There's a silk robe hanging behind the bathroom door. Anything else you find in here, consider it yours. What's mine is yours from now and for ever." She kissed her one more time. Roberta felt overwhelmed.

"I suggest you spend the evening chatting with Ana," Katherine said and went out the door.

Roberta fell back on the bed and felt Ana stir inside her. She placed her hands over her tummy.

"Why me, Ana?"

"Because you are the North Wind."

"What makes me the North Wind?"

"You are a font of knowledge, and a rock we will all rely on some day, maybe for our very lives."

"What do I do now?"

"You learn the ways of a warrior. You finish your studies and continue to learn on all our behalf's. The reason we rely so heavily on sexuality, is that there is an enormous reservoir of energy available through the sexual centers of our energy bodies. When you are all sexually united, through me, you become a dynamo of energy. When you're all trained, you'll be able do things you can't even imagine right now."

"It all feels perfectly right-on, and yet..."

"There will always be an and yet, my precious Roberta. I have drawn you into my dream. I am the Queen of Amazonia. I've been alive for 50,000 years. I am the most powerful spirit creature on earth. You might say I am earth's guardian. I am building a new dream. You are becoming my new Amazon warriors. You are dream warriors.

"Everyone on earth is living a dream. You have stepped into mine. The difference between the average man's dream and mine is that my dream is fantastic on mythical proportions." Roberta reached her hand down and felt her pussy.

"I love it when I feel you in my pussy."

"I love being in your pussy," Ana said. "It makes my lonely life in the spiritual dimension much more bearable when we all make love."

"I have a little voice in my head that is telling me I'm going insane and you aren't real." Ana laughed her sing song way.

"Does this feel real?" She slid down from Roberta's heart and into her womb. Roberta gasped. When Ana slithered into her pussy, she groaned and slammed her arms against the bed. Ana continued to laugh. Her voice and laughter alone almost made Roberta climax.

Suddenly Ana retracted, and Roberta bolted upright on the bed.

"What is it?" she asked. She could tell Ana was agitated.

"Something is not right. Get dressed. Be ready when Katherine comes through the door. You're going to have to leave." And Ana's presence was gone. Roberta felt her stomach and ran her fingers through her pubic hair. She felt no trace of Ana inside her. Her sexual arousal had vanished.

She jumped off the bed and started putting on her clothes. A ripple of fear coursed through her heart. She didn't know why, but the feeling of dread washed over her.

Once dressed, she sat nervously on the couch in the living room and waited. It didn't take long. After about thirty minutes, Kat stormed into the apartment and didn't cast a glance at Roberta.

She went to large painting of her grandfather, swung it open, spun the dials on a safe and opened it up. She pulled out stacks of wrapped one hundred dollar bills and threw them to Roberta.

"Put those in your purse." She took a small hand gun out and tossed that. Roberta almost didn't catch it. It was like something out of a horror movie. A second hand gun went into her backpack.

Katherine quickly changed into some road worthy clothes and looked at Roberta.

"We'll get you some clothes later."

"What's going on? I'm really scared."

"I'm not totally sure, but I know Ana's been preparing me for something heavy for years. I've been with her the longest. You three are pretty new to all this. She alluded to the difficult times that will come some day. I guess some day is here."

"You're really not sure? I'm not sure I want to be involved with this."

"You have no choice, love." Kat came to her and kissed her. "It's too late to turn away. Ana's perfume is inside you. You belong to her. I belong to her. We are Ana's dream. It'll be okay. We have to get to the other winds. They're in Fountain Springs, about twelve hours from here." Kat stopped and looked at Roberta. She leaned in like she was going to kiss her, but she slapped her lightly on the ass instead.

"Get crackin' witch."

**********

A large black van with tinted windows pulled up in front of the Lucky Eight Ball. Connie watched as passenger stepped out. She was a tall, dark haired woman in her late twenties. She wore wrap around sunglasses, a black leather vest without sleeves and opened salaciously in front revealing a deep cleavage between large breasts. Her black tight leather pants ended in high top boots. The leather of her clothing was pieced together with metal studs.

She removed the sun glasses and peered at the front of the saloon. She folded them up and hung them between her tits as she leaned into the van window and spoke to someone inside. Ana recoiled inside Connie's womb.

"Run!" She demanded. "Grab Marie and run out the back. Don't stop. Run as fast as you can to the bed and breakfast."

Connie tore through the back. Marie had been counting inventory, but when Connie raced in, she was standing there in wide eyed terror having heard Ana's commands. Connie grabbed her hand.

"Come on." They went out the back door and ran behind the tree line giving them some cover.

"What's happening?"

"Hell if I know, but Ana was scared."

They didn't speak as they ran. Connie knew a back trail that lead around the mountain. It would bring them into the backside of the The Springs bed and breakfast resort.

The tall dark stranger carefully opened the bar room door and looked in. She sniffed the air. A second woman, dressed in similar fashion followed her in. The first one looked back at her.

"The cunts were here. I can smell them."

"They're gone now. Their queen must have alerted them. We'll find them, and once and for all, we'll drag that snake bitch into her grave screaming the whole way." They laughed, tapped elbows together, went back to their van and drove away.

It was twilight when Connie and Marie came around the backside of the mountain and saw the bed and breakfast below. Connie stopped when she heard noise and laughter. She and Marie crept closer until they saw Sherrie and the blond lounging in the pool of water below the small waterfall.

They climbed over the rocks, and when they came into view, Connie called out.

"Hello, Sherrie." She waved her hand when Sherrie and Jennifer looked up.

"Hi, Connie." Sherrie looked around with a confused expression. "What are you doing out there?"

Connie and Marie stumbled down to the waters edge. They looked haggard and covered in sweat and dust.

"Goodness gracious, ladies. Take your clothes off in get in the water."

"It's okay," Ana said. "Refresh yourselves."

They stripped down without any hesitation and jumped in the small pool. They both dunked their head several times and clung to each other out of exhaustion.

"Was this just a test, Ana?" Connie silently asked. Marie looked at her.

"No test. I'll explain later. Relax and refresh yourselves."

"Okay, children," Sherrie said. "Tell mama all about it."

Connie tried to smile.

"Ana? What do I say?"

"Put them off, but look them over. Tell me what you see in their energy bodies."

"We went on a hike. Marie this is Sherrie. She owns The Springs, our local bed and breakfast." She looked at Jennifer. "I'm sorry. I know we met, but I don't remember your name. I'm Connie and this is Marie." Jennifer shook their hands.

"Call me Jen. Thanks to you, I live and work here now. You told me my destiny awaited at The Springs. You sure got that right."

One by one, they all hoisted themselves out of the water and sat on rocks dangling their feet in the clear, cool pool. Connie squint her eyes and surrendered to Ana's sight. Marie tried to do the same, but with much less confidence. As Ana's form slithered out of their vaginas, they both instinctively parted their legs. Sherrie and Jennifer watched in fascination at their open display.

Ana's head and body swayed in and out of Sherrie and Jennifer's energy bodies.

"What do you see, my sweets?" Ana asked.

"They're so beautiful," Marie answered in her silent voice.

"Of course they're beautiful," Ana said almost scolding. "Look at their energy configurations."

"Look at the water," Connie said to Marie. "Ana, Sherrie's energy looks exactly like the energy of the water."

"Very good, and Jennifer?"

"It's almost like she's invisible."

"Oh my God! It's them! They're our elementals. Water and Air." Connie shook her head and broke the vision.

"Are you shitting me! Right here?" She said out loud.

"I beg your pardon," Sherrie said. She reached over and took Jennifer's hand.

"You and Jennifer are Elementals. Well I'll be." She looked at Marie and kissed her. She continued to speak out loud.

"Ana, did you know this all along?"

"Of course I did," she said in her voice that only Connie and Marie could hear. "But you had to find them. That's the rule. You had to recognize them on your own."

"This has been one hell of a day."

"No offense, Connie, but you're freaking us out here. Are you sure didn't get too much sun."

Connie slid back into the water and moved closer to them.

"Sherrie..." she looked at her and Jennifer and nodded. "Jen, Marie and I...we are...witches. Before you run terrified down the trail thinking I've completely lost my mind, let me explain."

As she spoke, Ana gradually slipped out through Connie's pussy, fragmented her body and entered the two Elementals.

"Right now, my spirit guide, a very ancient anaconda snake...ahh," Connie convulsed slightly as Ana brushed her clit. "...is entering your vaginas to reside in your wombs." She paused to let that sink in. Both omen felt it. They gasped in unison.

"We have been seeking what Ana calls the Elementals. Marie and I are possessed by the wind spirits. I am the West Wind, and Marie is the East Wind. Beautiful Sherrie," Connie said and she placed her hands on Sherrie's knees pushing her legs further apart. She slid her hands along the velvety smooth skin on the inside of Sherrie's thighs.

"You are the Elemental Water. When I looked at you through Ana's spirit eyes, your energy body looks exactly like the energy of the water. Do you feel Ana inside you?"

Sherrie nodded her head unable to speak. Marie watched in fascination, breathing heavy from the sexual stimulation.

"And gorgeous Jennifer," Connie said also parting the blonds long lovely legs. She caressed her skin.

"Can you feel Ana?" Jennifer also nodded. She tried to speak but failed.

"Close your eyes and Ana will make you have an orgasm." They did as they were told.

Connie moved back across the pool right between Marie's open legs. She kissed Marie's pussy and looked up at her and smiled. "I love you," she said silently.

"I love you too," Sherrie and Jennifer whispered in unison. Connie twirled around, please that they heard her spirit voice. She snuggled into Marie's legs and pressed the back of her head into her labia. Marie held onto Connie's forehead and gently pushed her hips into the back of her head.

All four of them began to breathe heavy in perfect synch. Marie leaned forward and placed her lips on the top of Connie's head. She reached over and took Connie's breasts in her hands. Connie caressed Marie's feet under water sliding her fingers between her toes.

Jennifer and Sherrie clasped hands and rocked. Ana slid in and out of all four women. She was particularly glad that Connie had found the Elementals. A sweet, gentle orgasm crept upon them and washed over their trembling bodies like ripples on the water. They all collapsed into the pool and shared a group hug, exchanging kisses from one to the other.

They hugged in the water until it got very dark. They sky filled with a millions of stars, and gradually a half moon broke over the far mountains to the east.

"So here's what's going on," Ana said. "Our universe is like a bubble. As science is proving now with the newest physics theories, there are many universes. When two universes touch, it's like touching bubbles. A thin membrane forms between the two. For many millenniums, entities such as myself have developed the power to pass through those membranes.

"The universe adjacent to ours and thus separated from us by the thinnest of energetic membranes is our polar opposite. We are a universe of light and life, while theirs is a universe of darkness and death.

"We've been at war for 10,000 years. They were pushed back and the breach of the membrane was sealed, but now they've found a new way in. The battles will begin again, and you are my warriors. I think of you as the new Amazons. Today, they attacked Connie and Marie. They escaped by following the trail behind the Lucky Eight to where we are right now."

Lynn and Animal sat at the kitchen table when their front door of The Springs opened ringing its tiny bell.

"I'll get that," Lynn said. She kissed Animal and walked out the door to the dining room and went around the corner onto the reception area. A fist smashed her squarely in the chest and she fell to floor out of breath. A black boot landed on her chest. Gasping to breathe, she looked up at a tall, sneering woman in black. A second woman dressed the same stood on the other side and glared down at her.

"Where are the cunts, bitch?" said the one with a boot on her chest. She couldn't speak. Her breath still evaded her lungs.

The other woman placed a black boot on top of one of her hands.

"Speak or die, bitch."

Suddenly from behind, Animal's arms encircled the necks of both women. She leapt into the air bringing their feet off the floor. When she came back down, she dropped to one knee and snapped both their necks. It was the most sickening sound Lynn had ever heard. Their bodies continued to twitch, but she instinctively knew they were dear.

"Are you okay, my love?" Animal knelt at Lynn's side. Lynn couldn't talk, but she nodded her head.

Animal stood up, grabbed an ankle of each dead woman and kicked open the front door. She dragged them out onto the porch and down the steps. Their heads banged down each tread. The tinted glass van started up.

Animal picked up one of the women, lifted her over her head, and as the van backed away, she hurled the corpse into the windshield, cracking the glass. The body fell to the driveway. The van roared away fishtailing and throwing up a cloud of dust.

"We need to go girls," Sherrie said. "This water is used by the wild life at night."

"Can Marie and I stay with you tonight?" Connie asked.

"Of course, no need to ask. Besides, I need to learn more about this business of witchery and being an Elemental."

"Do you doubt it?" Ana said. Sherrie looked around still not convinced that anyone else heard the voice.

"Well do you?" Connie asked.

"Ya, do you doubt it?" Marie jumped in.

"I don't doubt it," Jennifer said. They all laughed.

"I want some of you to stay here for now," Ana said. "Jennifer, since you are Air, able to be unseen and yet present, I want you to go and check on things at the bed and breakfast. Make sure that the Dark Ones aren't there. Don't expose yourself if they are. If not, bring back enough containers to carry some of this water with you. It's special since we all made love in it. Lynn and Animal can help. Just don't tell them about me."

As Jennifer climbed out of the water and put on her clothes. Ana spoke to her.

"Oh yes, my precious Jennifer. I won't be with you. We can't afford for the Dark Ones to sense my presence there. You'll have to rely on your own judgment. I'm sure you'll do fine."