The Devil Dykes Ch. 08

Story Info
Lord Rachnid's evil plan unvails.
8.3k words
4.52
12.5k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers

Inside the world of Lord Rachnid. Z1 becomes Zonie. Here cum the Marines.

Lord Rachnid's primary residence was the deepest, darkest cavern on the planet Morbid. Morbid circled Dark Star, an extremely dense, neutron star which emitted such intense gamma radiation, that all life on Morbid lived miles below the lead alloy crust. It protected the dying planet's life from the unrelenting and inhospitable forces of the ancient collapsing star.

It hadn't always been this way. Hundreds of thousands of years ago, Dark Star was still a vibrant, shining ball of stellar gas exciting life all across the surface of Morbid. As it exhausted its nuclear fuel, it fell into the natural course of a star's evolution. Scientific development on Morbid had progressed to the extent that a forewarning gave the inhabitants time to build vast underground cities. When Dark Star collapsed into the brooding aged neutron stage, life was well established below ground.

It was a hard life for all of Morbid's survivors. When it was discovered that two seemingly separate universes had collided, and the point of contact was within the planet Morbid, everything changed. The contact point in the other universe was a planet that still enjoyed surface life with a stable midlife star. That planet was Earth.

Rachnid crawled across the shiny obsidian ceiling of his throne room until he came to the entrance that led to The Great One's core domain. It was referred to as The Great One, the energetic body of Morbid itself, and of course The Great One existed everywhere on the planet. It was the conscious life force of Morbid much like Gaia was on Earth. Rachnid preferred to have his audience with The Great One at the planet core. The Great One's conscious energy was the strongest at the core.

He slipped inside the tunnel that led to the core and entered the vast empty cavern situated at the exact center of Morbid. It was a massive hole left by a bubble of gas five billion years ago.

"Rachnid," The Great One exhaled. It wasn't really words, but Lord Rachnid's personal power and advanced psychic abilities allowed him to translate Morbid's spiritual energy into conversation.

"My master, my life, my essence," Rachnid said and bowed respectfully on his eight long legs.

"You know you need not come to me and bow. We already and always are of one essence, spider. You know we are dying. I know you foolishly try and save yourself. Poor little spider."

"Master, we must try. We've come so far. Your life force is intrinsically tied to Dark Star's fate, but we have found an opening; a way into another universe."

The Great One started laughing uncontrollably. Rachnid waited impatiently until the master calmed down. When he started in again, The Great One cut him off.

"You think it's only I whose fate is tied to Dark Star? Rachnid, I assure you, you will never leave this dying body."

Rachnid stifled his anger, but he couldn't hide it from The Great One. Deep down inside, he knew his master could be right.

"So tell me of your plans, Lord Rachnid. I will advice you even if I know it is an ill-fated adventure fueled by your arrogance and vanity." The Great One, of course, knew all about the plans, but it was blessed with infinite patience and took delight in watching Rachnid burn off his vain and cruel energy. Unlike Lord Rachnid and the human inhabitants of Morbid, The Great One remembered how it was before the darkening. It remembered that once, life was filled with beauty, love and best of all, glorious light.

"Once I breach the other universe," Rachnid explained, "and take all my energy and life force through, you'll be there too because we are one. You can have your way with the one they call Gaia, and I'll rule on your behalf."

Rachnid's petty machinations bored the Great One and it turned its attention else where. It was several moments before Rachnid realized he was along. He grunted in resentment and stormed away.

**********

Lynn and Animal stood on the porch of The Springs bed and breakfast looking at the parked van in the morning sunlight. Their hands were interlaced.

"So you're really back to your old self?" Lynn asked.

"I feel like my old self, big, dumb and horny," said Animal with a smirk. Lynn bumped her hip against the fire Elemental and squeezed her hand.

"What happened, smart ass?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure. It was like we were loaded on shrooms or LSD. Witchy picked up this golden orb thingy, blew it into my chest and I felt like a tornado whipped through me." Animal turned and faced the love of her life. "I started bawling like a baby."

"Oh, honey. You are my baby," said Lynn and put her arms around Animal. Her face rested against Animal's breasts, and the big biker placed her hand on Lynn's head and held her tight.

"What about them?" Lynn asked and pointed at the van. "So Donna and Mike are sleeping?"

"That'd be my guess," Animal replied. "And if the van starts rockin', don't bother knockin'." Lynn gave her a playful slap.

"Well I missed you so much," Lynn said, "if you don't get me upstairs and get me rockin', I'm going kick your butt." Animal laughed, scooped her up in her arms and carried through the door.

"Okay everybody," Animal shouted as she climbed the stairs with Lynn in her arms. "If you here Lynnie screamin', it ain't cause she's dreamin'." Lynn giggled and started kicking her legs.

"Help, I'm going to be ravished," she did scream, and Animal silenced her sealing her lips over Lynn's mouth.

Out in the van, Mike turned and snuggled into his pillow. When he opened his eyes, he saw that his pillow was a soft denim thigh. He turned onto his back and looked up. Donna was still asleep and laying sideways on a big pillow. A button on her blouse had popped open during the night exposing just a hint of creamy, pale skin. As she breathed, her breasts swelled against the white linen fabric. He inhaled deeply.Damn she smells good. He reluctantly sat up, and Donna opened her eyes.

"Hi," she said and sat upright wiping the corners of her eyes. "Don't look at me. I probably look like I've been asleep in a van all night." Mike smiled.

"You look beautiful."

She fussed with her hair, sat up on her knees and tried to catch a glimpse of herself in the rear view mirror.

"Oh God," she exhaled. "I'm a mess." Suddenly Ana whispered in the back of her head.

"Don't get out of this van without mating with him."

"You've got to be kidding," she said out loud, still not used to Ana being an exclusive voice in her head and not Mike.

"You look fine, really, Donna. In fact, I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever spent the night with, and we actually did just sleep." Donna lowered her head and concentrated on a mental conversation with Ana.

"Mate with him right now?"

"We need to reel Mike in. Time is of the essence. There's something you don't know; none of you knows. Mike is going to lead us in a very special way. We need trained combatants, and Mike has access to other Marines. Things are going to get rough."

Donna sat in silence for several moments until she looked at Mike. He waited with a look of patience as if she were meant to say something.

"Okay," she silently said to Ana. She looked at Mike for a long time. His eyes were a deep blue. His skin was deeply tanned and rugged.What a hunk!

"I watched you sleep most of the night. I must have fallen asleep only a couple of hours ago." She leaned in and peered deeply into his eyes. "You have the sexiest eyes. Anyone ever tell you that?"

He cleared his throat. "Every day." They both laughed.

"And great lips." She reached out and ran a finger tip over his lips. He didn't flinch. He didn't move. He didn't breath.

"There's something you aught to know," he said in a whisper.

"Don't tell me you had it...you know...it blown off or something." He started laughing.

"No, no, my plumbing is completely intact. It works just fine. It just hasn't been used in quite a while, except for solo performances, maybe, but I haven't been with a...you know..." He pointed at Donna's crotch. "...in a long, long time."

"Are you saying you've forgotten how to do it?" He laughed again.

"I definitely haven't forgotten how to do it."

"Good," Donna said, scooted next to him and put her hands around his neck. "Cause you have me so hot right now, I'm about to burst into flames."

She leaned against him and kissed his mouth. He encircled her with his hands, rolled her onto her back and fell in alongside. One leg fell between hers, and they kissed for several minutes.

Then things became a little blurry as they began tearing into each other's clothing. Belts and snaps and buttons and zippers; tugging and pulling and panting and giggling. The van indeed started rocking. They slowed down dramatically once they were both naked.

The feel of Donna's skin against him sent cascades of long desired pleasure throughout his battle scared body. Donna was so turned on, she trembled in his arms. Mike's cock ached.

"Get him inside you," Ana said. Her purpose at this point was singular. Donna wanted to savor the moment.

"Geeze! Can't I have a little fore play?"

"Later my dearest Donna. You can fuck like rabbits in the coming days. I need his penis in your vagina now."

"Alright, alright," Donna groaned in silence.

She rolled Mike on his back and straddled him. Her hands rested on his chest. She could feel his hardness pushing against her wet, hot center. He reached up and took her breasts in his hands.

"God you are so beautiful," he whispered.

"So are you," she said, raised her hips and rocked back and forth until she felt the head of his cock brush her dripping labial lips. She started to pant. When their breathing fell into synchronization, she moved her hips down until the glans of his cock slid into her oily vortex like a missile with a homing device. They both gasped.

She looked down between her legs. His long, fat member had a long way to go before it was home. It throbbed and stretched her opening wider. Her hair caressed his belly as she peered closer. The site of the petals of her inner flower stretched around Mike's cock sent lightning bolts up and down her body. He raised his head, pushed her hair aside and gazed at their genitals. She raised her head a little and looked into his sparkling blue eyes. He smiled sweetly, grabbed her hips and pulled her down; at the same time, he plunged his hips upward. In one fluid motion, his cock impaled her. Donna screamed.

When Mike's rock hard cock filled her love tunnel, Ana slithered out of Donna's womb bringing an instant orgasm to her. Her orgasmic nectar squirted out around Mike's cock. The spirit snake didn't stop there. Her anaconda mouth opened wide engulfing Mike's cock.

She swallowed his energetic core. When a man has an erection, his energetic core extends into the penis. Mike's erect penis buried in Donna's vagina gave Ana access to the core of his energy body. She slithered up the middle of his torso and into the center of his neocortex. Mike began climaxing, but the experience was totally new. He felt like his entire body was ejaculating. It was like each cell in his body vibrated with their own delicious orgasms. He bucked, convulsed and spasmed. He thought for sure he was having a seizure.

Ana's rapid movements brought them both to repeated orgasms. Mike unleashed every once of semen and sperm his body could produce. He emptied his prostate and testicles and filled up Donna's vagina and womb. Their orgasmic juices ran out of Donna like a tiny sexual stream and pooled on the van's carpeting.

Mike couldn't take any more. Donna couldn't take any more. Ana had completed her intentions. He held her as tight as he could and they both lay as still as possible twitching and convulsing with after shocks. Ana ceased her movements and lay still from Mike's brain to Donna's cum filled womb.

"Holy shit," Mike exclaimed. "What the fuck was that?"

"That was Ana," Donna said. Mike didn't respond. He had no idea what she was talking about. Donna sat up right straddling him. His cock was still rock hard and still buried inside her. Their juice was puddle all over Mike's belly as well as the van carpeting. She looked down and ran one hand through the slick, sticky fluids. Smiling, Donna looked into Mike's eyes.

"Ana, please tell me that you can talk directly to Mike." She said that silently, but the look on Mike's face told her he had heard what she said. He frowned.

"Hello, Mike. My name is Ana." Mike continued to frown. His cock began to grow flaccid, and Donna, disappointed clamped her vaginal muscles around him trying to keep him inside.

"That wasn't me," Donna said out loud. That comment did not help remove his frown.

"I am a spiritual entity that now resides inside you." Ana's musical voice was mesmerizing. Mike tried to get up, but Donna bore all her weight on him. She fell back down hugging his muscular chest.

"Just listen to her voice. I promise everything will be okay." She kissed the side of his face.

"You have been chosen by spiritual powers beyond any of our abilities to fully understand. Our world is facing a threat far greater than the Taliban or Al Quida. We are beginning an inter-dimensional war and Donna is one of our combatants. The spirit has chosen you to join us, Mike. You can try and resist, but once the spirit makes its choice, resistance is futile."

"What the fuck is going on?" Mike pushed Donna off and sat up. The mixture of their sexual juice rolled down to his groin, around his balls and into the crack of his ass. Ana sent a small shudder down the length of her serpentine body and Mike collapsed on the carpet and started twitching.

"Please lay still, Mike," said Ana in her musical voice calming Mike. "I'll explain it all. Donna, get dressed and leave us along."

Donna crawled over Mike and kissed him, but he didn't respond. His eyes glared at her.

"Well," Donna said with a trace of sadness in her voice. "It was wonderful for me." She kissed his cheek, put on her clothes and climbed out of the van.

**********

The prefect paced before his students. His foot falls echoed through the stone class room. Echoes were a way of life deep below the surface of Morbid. Everything was chiseled out of the planet's stone body.

"No mistakes will be tolerated by Lord Rachnid. You all know this, so I'm going to carefully go over the plan one more time. From here on out, you'll be called by your Earth names. The rolls you've been trained for must be fully adopted now and until you are transported into the other universe. James please stand."

His birth name was D3. D3, now called James Edward Parker, was formulated, genetically and constructed and inseminated through a complex process of DNA sequencing. His first home was a glass test tube, and he matured into full adulthood in an artificial womb. James was from the D line; created for insertion in an alien universe and trained his whole life for one purpose. James was 32 years old, by Earth dating. He sat next to Elizabeth, his future Earth wife. James stood.

"Elizabeth, please stand next to James." Elizabeth was born L5.

She rose to her feet. Today was different from all the other training days. Elizabeth and James had never met. They knew all about each other, but this was a first. James was about six inches taller. His hair was dark and neatly trimmed. Her hair was a soft, dirty blond.

"Please take each other's hand." Elizabeth looked at him and moved her hand until they touched. James turned his head, smiled and clasped her fingers. She returned his smile, and her heart started beating a little faster. The warmth of his hand was a new sensation for her. He moved his fingers against her skin and marveled how soft she was. Neither of them had ever touched anyone like this before, and furthermore, Lord Rachnid had never penetrated their bodies. All the technicians that developed James and Elizabeth were clean as well. They were complete naturals, and his scent couldn't and wouldn't alert the anaconda bitch on the other side. These two were Rachnid's secret weapon.

"You've both have studied the courses on sex and marriage Earth style. Now it's time to mate you in the tradition of the Earthlings. Your memories of this process must be perfect and flawless. Today is your wedding."

The prefect clapped his hands, and the entire back wall of the class room slid aside revealing the model of an earth wedding chapel.

"James and Elizabeth, please join me at the alter."

The prefect walked up an aisle with rows of chairs on each side. The chairs were filled with mostly strangers, but in the front rows sat all their brothers and sisters from their development lines. Organ music, or at least a semblance of organ music, began playing the Earthling wedding march. Imitation flowers adorned both side of the alter.

When the prefect climbed the two steps leading up, he turned, folded his hands in front of him and smiled.

James and Elizabeth climbed the steps. Their palms became sweaty. When they stopped in front of the prefect, the music ceased. The prefect cleared his throat.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to join these two in holy wedlock James do you take Elizabeth to be your wife until you are dead?"

"I do," he mumbled.

"Elizabeth, do you take James to be your husband until you are dead?"

"I do," she whispered.

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss."

They turned toward each other. Neither of them had ever kissed. James reached for her free hand. The prefect leaned closer.

"Tell her you love her. That's what Earthlings do."

"I..." James hesitated and Elizabeth giggled. She quickly touched her lips to his mouth. The instant feeling shocked her. A tiny itch developed between her legs.

"Go on, James. Say it." The prefect sounded annoyed.

"I love you." As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Elizabeth put her hands around his neck. She was intrigued by the burning feeling in her crotch. She pressed against him and put her mouth against his.

Her lips were so soft. Her body trembled against him. James squirmed as a new sensation developed between his own legs.

"Here they are. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Mister and Misses James Parker. Now off to your honeymoon you two crazy love birds."

Lord Rachnid watched from his lair.Soon, very soon, I'll take control of the other side, slaughter those witch bitches and drag that snake back here to burn up when Dark Star goes super nova.

The Great One snickered.

**********

"One thing I'm just not getting," said Mike as he continued finally getting comfortable with this crazy musical voice in his head. "It's this bubble universe thing. I've read articles and listened to interviews with theoretical physicists. I know some descriptions like that make sense in a mathematical model, but infinite number of universes floating around and colliding in some inexplicable hyperspace. I just can't picture it."

"Dear Mike," Ana said. "I suppose you are right; there really isn't bazillions of soap bubbles floating around. That is suitable for a mathematical model; let's just say that there are uncountable dimensions of reality. There are worlds upon worlds, and there are openings that allow someone trained and savvy to pass from one to the other. It's real, and it's tricky. I can't pass through into the universe of Dark Star, but you can."

"But why?"

"Because right now, deep in the Amazon rain forest, my physical body resides as real as yours. My spiritual consciousness, or energy body if you will, has developed over thousand of years. I can be in numerous places at once and any where on Gaia. Gaia and I are one. Well, we are all one with Gaia, but living in conscious awareness of it is another level of training that takes years if not life times to embody. If I passed through in this form, my physical body would be in peril."

Quantuman
Quantuman
89 Followers