The Devil May Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bolt of lightning — orgasmic lightning. A pulse of sensation traveled up from the base of my tongue to its tip. Then two more pulses. Could this be what a penis feels like when it ejaculates? My tongue spasmed just as my lips had, and in a moment we were kissing deeply, our tongues tangling.

Long and sensuous, the kiss went on and on. So did the orgasms, gradually getting less intense until they died away.

He drew back from me slowly.

I smiled lazily up at him. "That was amazing. Can you do it again, or was that all of it?"

"Plenty more. Where would you like it next?"

No longer was he some monster I had conjured from the pits of hell. No, he was more like a tool for producing orgasms ... and I liked the orgasms! "Well, there's my nipples," I offered hopefully. I could feel them already clenched in tight, hard little buds of anticipation.

"Of course. But before I get to them, how about here." He leaned over toward my armpit, and I had just time for a momentary flicker of concern: the last time I had shaved was ... when? But then his lips touched my skin, and the spasm of my climax made my arms flex, both at once, and drew me a little farther up the bed.

"Or maybe here." He gently took my earlobe in between his supple lips. I didn't know you could hear an orgasm, but the sensual buzzing purr in my ear reached a quick peak at the moment of maximum sensation. That climax sent another involuntary twitch along my jaw, and my teeth snapped shut on my tongue.

"Ow!" I started, but my complaint died when he kissed my mouth again. As his tongue started sending paroxysms of pleasure through mine, I couldn't even recall what I'd been fussed about.

He retreated, positioned so he could gaze at my breasts. My nipples stared right back at him. Hard. The orgasms in all the places where he had touched me so far had faded, but a residual, languid glow lingered. I wanted more. Much more.

"Do it," I said. "Make my nipples cum!" I glanced down. Both were tensed, little brown nubs, just waiting for heaven — or whatever it was he was serving. He was sadistic — of course. What would you expect from a demon from hell? He leaned forward and I felt warm breath caress the swell of my breasts. My nipples were sitting up, begging for attention. And yet, still he made them both wait.

I began to moan in frustration, and that's when he struck. His tongue flicked out and caressed my left nipple. It puckered up even more in reaction to his touch, and a moment later the sensation reached my brain. It was a shock, a spark, a pulse of pure pleasure. I moaned. I groaned. I recited the Pledge of Allegiance. Okay, not that last one, but my point is, I was not exactly in control of what came out of my mouth at that point. "More! More!" I dissolved into ecstasy when he casually licked my other nipple. I had two glowing spots of orgasmic fire on my chest.

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck me, please!" I shrieked.

He smiled that delicious smile yet again and maneuvered his large body above mine. My hands still couldn't let go of the bed spindles, but at that point I would not have fought him off. He knelt between my legs, and I made more room. There was no momentary pause to position his cock. Instead, he propped himself up, braced against the bed on his elbows, forearms resting flat, muscular biceps flexed, his broad red, sexy chest aligned with my collar bone, and looked down at me.

"It is time now, and you are ready, yes?" His eyes burned into mine.

"Please take me. I want you." One little voice deep inside my brain screamed, You are completely crazy! But the rest of me could only hear the urgent needs of every nerve cell in my body.

He didn't move, but suddenly I felt a blunt shape curling around and probing the entrance to my vagina. I was soaking wet with desire, and his penis was a muscular tentacle. There was scarcely a hint of resistance as I felt it move inside me.

This time there was no instant orgasm, just a long rush of sensation as he filled me up. He started to move; then pulled back a little before stroking further in. I groaned and tried to push myself onto his cock.

"Let go," he said, and suddenly my hands were free. I ached from holding on while thrashing around, but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around him and clawed at his back to get a better grip. I needed as much of that cock in me as I could stand. "More," I gasped. "Bigger. I want more."

His cock swelled to fill me completely. He took another stroke. Bliss. Another stroke. Bliss again.

"More." How greedy I had become.

He smiled, and his cock stretched me a little more and then stilled; nothing moved. I groaned in frustration.

"Now I must be a little careful of you, this first time." His cock shrank, yet it still filled me. "We must be a little careful because you will want to use this again."

Oh, I did! Again and again.

He started moving. He no longer stretched me, but feeling his demon cock moving inside made all the muscles in my pelvis pulse in time with his strokes. My entire focus centered on the mountain of heated passion that was building in my loins. The crest was almost there....

As my orgasm started, he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. The first spasm of sexual release in my lips met the burst of sensation coming from my sex, and it set up a circuit of sexual frenzy that flowed through my body cascading through me, and then I felt his cock throb inside of me.

His orgasm was white fire. It flowed from his cock up into my body and down through my thighs, my calves, my toes. As the feeling surged upward through my body, every nerve began to beat in rhythm with his climax. The sensation reached my brain, everything went white, and suddenly....

** * * * *

I woke up without a thought in my head. It was dark inside the room. I was covered in sweat. Fishing around for a blanket, I realized I lay on top of the bedcovers. I was totally naked. What? Suddenly it all came rushing back — the preparations, the spell, the demon, the sex. The sex?

Rolling over, I groaned; that had to have been the most vivid sex dream I had ever had. Sitting up, I opened my eyes again. It was morning because I could see little rays of light peaking around the edges of the heavy curtain. I slid out of bed. Fuzzy from sleep I wasn't paying attention, and I almost tripped over the cauldron. Inside it, things floated in liquid, just as they had before I had completed the incantation last night. I tried to swallow, but my mouth was dry. Now I knew it wasn't just a dream.

On my way to the bathroom, twinges in my muscles sent little messages of earlier abuse. My shoulders felt tight, and my crotch muscles were stiff. I remembered spreading my legs, trying to take as much of him inside me as I could. Probing around a little, my sex parts were still intact. Hard to believe the orgasm, as I remembered it, could have left anything intact.

A pleasant scurry of sensation pulsed through my clit, and I gave myself a little squeeze. Maybe I would just play with myself a little before I took a shower.

Wait. I had never masturbated before. What was I thinking? I remembered the — Devil? Demon? Random, sexually obsessed, incubus? I had conjured up last night — had told me he would free my attitudes and inhibitions about sex.

Hmm. I was naked, in my apartment, with the drapes closed. I went to the window and jerked the curtains back. For a time I stood in the window enjoying the warmth of the sun on my body before I wandered back to the bed and sat down. No, that didn't seem to bother me a bit. I guess if somebody got a thrill from my body, well, good for them. It wasn't like I just had to go out and fuck someone. Hmm. Then again, I never would have used the word 'fuck' before either.

All systems seemed fine: I didn't feel like I was obsessed with sex. I still felt healthy, happy, and well-adjusted. So — time to get ready for the day. It wouldn't do to waste a vacation day. I turned on the hot water, and climbed in the shower. It felt good to run my soapy hands all over my slick body. Ah. And, yes, I did masturbate. It was so ... relaxing.

* * * * * *

"Hey, guy. What's up?" I greeted Andy.

Sitting in a quiet corner table at the local coffee shop later that day, I'd looked up to see him at my elbow, holding one of those little tiny shot-thingys of espresso. Probably it was loaded with more total caffeine than my whole long, tall, steamy-hot cappuccino.

Andy Trammlin and I had had a total of two dates before he had met my best friend Shana with whom he had become instantly smitten. I still liked him, and we talked from time to time whenever we ran into each other.

"Elizabeth, it's great to see you. Do you mind if I join you?" Even if I had minded, his butt was already in the chair.

"So Andy, what's up? Why are you on the loose in the middle of the week?"

He sat there for a moment looking as if his dog had died. "It's Shana. I took a day off because I'm trying to get my head on straight."

"Why? What's the matter? Is she pregnant or something?"

"No. No, not that." He waved his hands. "I don't ... I can't...."

"She's found someone else?"

He seemed to deflate. "No. Not yet, anyway. At least, I don't think so."

Time to play twenty questions? Animal, mineral, vegetable, or relationship? "So, you are having trouble with Shana?"

"Yeah." He swallowed and appeared to summon up some courage. "She says I don't satisfy her." He paused. It was a long pause.

Finally, I got tired of waiting. "So, what?" I pressed. "Equipment too small? Too short a fuse? Bad technique?" Not that I had any experience, but the conversation wasn't going anywhere unless I helped.

He reddened, but managed to stammer out, "She wants me to lick her — to go down on her."

"Well, just do it." I'd never done it, of course, but at one point last night I had been hoping Red would do it to me. He hadn't, but it was on the list for next time.

There were tears in his eyes. "I can't!" he said in a strained voice. He shook his head sorrowfully from side to side. "It just seems ... so nasty!" His fists were on the table, and he lowered his head until his forehead rested on them.

What would I have said a day or two ago? When my friend Carrie had described a blowjob she had once given, I had listened, thinking it all sounded so gross. Now, the thought of wrapping my lips around a hot cock excited me, and my loins gave a little twitch in confirmation. I thought about Red. If ever someone needed to lose some inhibitions, it was Andy. "What if I could help?" I asked.

His head snapped up, and he looked at me with hopeful, puppy-dog eyes. "You could? That would be great!" But the next moment, his brain seemed to catch up. "Uh, how would you help?" he asked cautiously.

I reached out and took his hands in mine. "You know I've always liked you, Andy, and I'd like to see you and Shana be happy." I smiled encouragingly. "You just need to try it once. I know you'll like it. Why don't you come with me, and I'll find a way to change your mind."

If I thought he had been blushing before, I had underestimated how blood red his face could actually get. "Uh, what ... um, you...?"

Before he tied his tongue in a bowline knot, I released his hands. "Oh, not me, silly." At least, not right at first. "I know someone who is a sort of, uh, a sex therapist."

"Therapy?" This was a new thought, and since he evidently wasn't thinking real well right now, it took a while to penetrate. "Sex therapy. Yeah, maybe that would help. Right now I'll try anything."

"Right. A little therapy, then you can surprise Shana." Now, would he let me take him back to my apartment, to introduce him to Red? And, hmm, another thought: how would Red's therapy work with a male? Would Andy have to take it up the ass, or ... how would that work? Well, Red had implied he could operate on males as well as females. This could be educational for more persons than just Andy.

We made it back to my apartment, but he was so nervous I made him imbibe a tall, double-shot of good bourbon. He stood for a while, downing his drink, tension oozing from every pore. The whiskey started to sink in; his hands stopped shaking. I sat him down on the couch and walked out of the room.

In my bedroom, I uttered the words to summon Red. A moment later the air shimmered, and there he was. At the first glimpse of his perfect, naked body, I felt my nipples contract. I definitely had the urge again. But no. This was not about me. Not right now, anyway.

"Elizabeth! What can I do for you today?" He bowed politely.

I tried to make my eyes meet his. His red skin looked warm and luscious enough to lick. His cock undulated, rising up tall and strong to greet me — his own little sexual salute. "I have someone who needs your help."

"Ah! The young gentleman in the other room?" he said, looking at me speculatively. "You have a boyfriend already. Good for you."

"I wish. No, this is more of a humanitarian gesture." I sort of made a fluttery gesture toward the living room. "He has hang-ups and can't satisfy his girlfriend." A little uncertain now I asked, "You do work on guys, don't you?"

Red smiled, and then with another shimmer, a stunningly beautiful demoness stood before me. "This form usually works better for human males," he said in a low, sultry feminine voice.

For a moment I couldn't think of anything to say. I had never really thought of other women in a sexual way before, but Red, in this female form, certainly merited consideration. Her breasts were large and high with darker red aureoles, and nipples that stood up enticingly. I had a thought. "As much as men like boobs, I'll bet you can make those bigger, can't you?"

Red smiled. "You have good instincts about male sexual cravings." She looked past me toward the living room. "Now let's see to that poor boy." She favored me with a look. "Why don't take your clothes off and come watch? I can tell you would like a little attention after I'm done with him."

My knees started to quiver.

By the time I'd undressed and joined them in the living room, Andy was well under her spell. His eyes were big and round as he stared at Red's gloriously nude body. He did glance my way when I entered the room, and I felt surprised to find his eyes linger on me. Not that I can't turn heads, but Red's body was a spectacular example of female sensuality. She was voluptuous with a capital 'V' writ large. In a flowery font.

Andy's attention now focused totally on Red, and I saw her step forward to give him that "one little kiss" which would seal his fate. I took a seat in the swivel chair next to the couch and watched her slowly press her lips against his. Any concerns I may have had about Red's effect on men, vanished. Andy stiffened when their lips touched. Yes, he did stand up straighter as the first burst of orgasm twitched his lips, but more than that, the front of his pants tented impressively.

Very impressively. Andy and I had never gotten beyond the warm kissing stage, and for a best friend, Shana had been disappointingly tight-lipped about Andy's sexual talents. I was even more impressed a few moments later, after Andy's frantic efforts to get himself quickly naked had succeeded. 'Little Andy' stood up tall and proud, not that I got more than a brief look before Red closed in and took him in her arms.

They toppled back onto the couch, with Red kissing him deeply. Veins stood out on Andy's neck, and I could just imagine the pulses of orgasmic fire that were flowing through his lips and tongue. My own mouth went dry.

Red was on top and in control. She moved away from his mouth, and she left him panting and gasping for air. His eyes were wild, but then they bugged out as Red hunched her hips forward to impale herself on his cock. She sank down easily and started a slow rocking motion. Given the devilish muscular abilities Red's cock had had, I started imagining how talented the interior muscles of Red's vagina must be.

In fact, thinking about her muscles squeezing, kneading, and massaging Andy's cock made me reach between my own legs. Keeping time with Red's movements, I forked two fingers on either side of my clit and stroked slowly, pulling up and savoring the slick dewy moisture that welled up.

The moment was approaching. Andy was gasping with pleasure, and Red had become more focused and precise with her tempo. She gave a low gasp as she pressed herself down one more time then leaned forward to kiss Andy on the lips. His eyes bugged, and as I watched, a glow spread from his sex on through his whole body. In another moment, he went limp against the cushions.

Red paused a moment before she detached herself and stood up. She looked at me and said, "That was very satisfying. Thank you for the introduction."

I smiled, but kept playing with myself. Although I'd never been with a girl before, I was ready, willing, and able. She seemed to sense my desire for her female form.

"Would you like a little reward?"

I nodded dumbly, and she knelt between my legs. My knees swayed apart to make room, but she took her time approaching me slowly and deliberately. I wanted to grab her head and put it between my legs, but I relaxed and let her set the tempo. She was the expert.

And was she an expert! The first touch of her tongue to my outer lips sent a pulse of fire up into my pussy, and my legs jerked in response to the wave of sensation. I half sat up, but collapsed backward as the muscles in the center of my body responded to another wave of orgasmic bliss. I felt her long, long, tongue snake and wiggle its way up into my vagina, accompanied at every turn by new ripples of pleasure.

Slowly the pace and strength of my orgasms faded. I lay there, falling off the chair in a daze. She helped me slide to the floor, and I was dimly aware of her moving up over the top of me. Her kiss was light, and I only got a small buzz of pleasure on my lips — not a full orgasm, but it felt plenty good. Then I felt something new. That something was moving against my vulva already soaked from her previous attentions. A blunt shape pushed inside me, and I realized what must be happening. Red was still in her female form, but she had re-grown that magical penis, and now it was skewering up inside of me.

"Oh, what are you doing to me?" It sounded like someone else screaming.

"Just exactly what you want.".

And it was exactly what I wanted. Nothing made me feel more complete than having a cock inside me. I started having orgasm after orgasm as that luscious cock plowed its way in and out of me. Finally, after one last stunningly powerful climax, Red pulled out of me and stood up.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you...." I repeated.

She leaned over and gave me one last tingling kiss, and then I was alone. Without a thought in my head, I just faded out.

** * * * *

"Elizabeth."

Someone was shaking my shoulder. What? Why? I blinked a couple of times, and recognized Andy's face bending over me.

"My goodness," I finally said. "I guess therapy can take a lot out of you."

He grinned. "It was a little more than I expected. Could you explain what just happened here?"

Scooting over to the couch, I leaned against it and ran a hand through my hair to get it out of my face. "Well, it's kind of a long story, but supposedly you are now cured of all your sexual inhibitions."

He slid over to the couch as well and rested beside me. "I've got some time if you want to tell me the rest of the story."

Skeptical at first, he listened, and he couldn't deny what had happened.

This gave me some credibility. "Take me, for example," I said. "A week ago I would have gone completely into the infrared if you had caught me topless. Now we're both sitting here buck naked, and I'm not the least embarrassed."

"Well, you don't have anything to be embarrassed about," he said. "You really have an excellent body. Do you work out?"