The DeVilles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every inch of her skin tingled with sin, flaring red. After a short time, the four harlots lay motionless, spent from their transformations.

Fuck, Lisa thought.

Fuck yes, Dinah thought back.

So good, another demoness replied.

More cock.

...want to suck those tits...

...screw you in all your holes...

...eat out my ass...

Daddy will love this.

Lisa sat up in the chair, shaking her long raven locks away from the horns poking through her forehead. She stretched like a cat, jutting tits almost as big as her head out in front of her.

The black nipples hardened like diamonds as the thoughts of her sister demonesses flooded her corrupt mind. She grabbed Dinah's stunning face between her claws, mashing their cocksucker lips together as they sent lecherous images across the mind-link.

Annie and Chrissy grasped at her new lush ass and wide hips, trailing their wicked claws over the pulsing tattoos. Lisa's new tail stretched down into her asscrack, sliding between her long legs as its full 5foot length sought out a nearby cunt.

The teenage whores behind her giggled and cooed, digging their claws into her lower back and carving the large rune of glamour into otherwise unblemished red flesh.

Lisa growled into Dinah's mouth, biting her long tongue and reveling in the taste of the other slut's black blood. Mystical tendrils stabbed from one demoness into the other, prompting them to bring their huge boobs together and lift their phallic tails into the deep canyon created between the four globes. The evil teens cleaned pussy juice off the appendages with their long tongues, teasing out pre-cum with a strong suck here and there.

They twined their tails together, clawing each other's backs as they mashed their immense tits together hard and tit-fucked themselves. In mere moments, torrents of cum shot out of their tail-cocks, drenching their exquisite faces and heaving bosoms.

Chrissy and Annie brought their horned heads down onto the vast expanse of breastflesh, lapping up the jism and sending lewd thoughts to their sisters in sin. Dinah and Lisa purred and slid their own 8inch tongues to drink up the pearly black cum and wrestle with those of their friends.

Lisa gasped at the sharp sensations that suddenly tore through her nipples, clit, and tongue. The other satanic whores laughed at her momentary confusion, delighting when she saw the gold piercings that had magically looped through her pitch black nipples.

She tickled her hairless mound and the barbell in her clit with a curved claw and licked at her fat black lips with her triple-pierced devil's tongue.

More, she thought. She drew dark power from her squirming lovers, wielding it with unsettling precision. Runed gold bands set themselves into all the demonesses' small black horns, amplifying their mental control. The tattoos on their asses came to life, swirling down their long tails in a sensuous new pattern. The panting teens ground together, falling to the floor in a heap of buoyant crimson flesh. They licked and nipped at each other, stabbing their tails into any available hole. Black claws now embedded with golden inlay dug into humping asses and jiggling tits.

A rumble from the other side of the room drew Lisa's attention back to the giant demon who'd quietly watched the whole ceremony of her corruption. She snarled at him, hefting a massive tit to her black lips.

He pumped his monstrous cock in response, dripping trails of black fluid onto the floor. Lisa purred, mentally caressing her best friends and telling them she needed some cock. They growled their encouragement, assaulting her mind with images of their numerous couplings with Tom. Lisa grinned at the demon as she rose up from the writhing mass. Her gigantic hooters bounced proudly in front of her. She swayed her wide hips around her tiny waist, the encircling runes rippling over her taut red skin.

Her bald little slit glistened under her pierced clit, puckering with every click of her black toe-claws against the concrete floor. The young demoness pouted her dick-sucking lips, fangs peeking out. Her lidded red eyes stared unflinchingly into Tom's. "Ride me, cunt." The huge demon growled and laid back on the couch. Electric tingles ran through Lisa. The inhumanly voluptuous teenager eagerly straddled Tom's lap, pumping his throbbing dick with her taloned hands. She raised herself above him, shoving her big tits into his face as she lined him up with her drooling quim.

As he thrust into her, she radiated the fiery pleasure to her rutting friends. All four of them snarled like animals. They fucked back at their tails like the cock Lisa squeezed tightly between her folds.

Her demonic nymphomania roared through her, driving all concerns other than immediate sexual gratification from her twisted mind. Tom pulled her shelf-like ass harder onto him, yanking her runed tail up to expose her rear entrance.

The teenage demoness cupped her massive tits in her delicate claws, offering them to her lover. She yowled when his phallic tail stabbed into her exposed asshole, gyrating her hips and arching her back at the decadent pleasure.

The demon extended his forked tongue out to her, displaying the many rings and studs decorating the black length. Lisa hissed, sucking it between her fat lips. Her reptilian red eyes worshipped him as his claws dug into her immense rack, black milk squirting from her pierced nipples.

The trio on the ground crawled over to the rutting couple, hissing and snarling at the primal feelings Lisa shared with them. Dinah fell between the joined crotches of the demon and demoness, lapping up the black ichor that coated their hairless, pierced genitals.

Annie forced Tom down, straddling his tireless tongue with her sopping pussy. Chrissy splayed her thighs over his muscular chest, wedging herself between her evil sisters.

Lisa pulled Chrissy into a hungry kiss, digging her claws into the other teen's lustrous black mane. Chrissy thrust her tits against Lisa's, rubbing their nipple rings together. Annie flattened her own jugs against Chrissy's back, licking at the demoness's pointed ear. All four sluts purred as their linked minds felt Lisa and Annie's tails slither around over Chrissy's supple thighs. She locked her soulless eyes onto Lisa's. "Fuck me, baby." She licked at her fangs. Lisa snarled, cramming her length into Chrissy's cunt as Annie jabbed hers between the demoness's globular buttocks. Chrissy wrapped her own tail around Annie's wasp waist, slipping the head below her tattooed hips and into her starving ass.

Annie pulled her bouncing friend's head around, driving her long tongue down the crimson whore's throat. Chrissy keened as the group orgasms shot through her body. Her volleyball-sized boobs thrust proudly in front of her. Lisa slid her equally enormous tits over and under the other demoness, wedging their huge orbs into each other's deep cleavage.

She groaned disappointment when Tom's tail-cock slid from her ass, letting gallons of foul semen drain from her. Dinah felt her friend's pain, and instantly jammed her triple-pierced tongue into the tight orifice.

Lisa cooed, sharing her pleasure with the others. Dinah returned even more intense feelings when Tom's long tail slithered into her own juicy pussy and quickly filled her with cum. At last, the tattooed demon fucking them bellowed. His orgasm rocketed through his loins, making his unholy cock swell even larger in Lisa's obscenely stretched pussy. His jeweled tongue stabbed at Annie's cervix.

He dug his claws deep into Chrissy's "SLUT" tattoo, drawing black blood when he pinched her pierced clit. His tail tore what seemed like 2feet into Dinah's clutching cunt.

The demonesses howled uncontrollably. They bit into the luscious flesh surrounding them, dug bloody furrows into their rapidly healing lovers. They snarled and spit and growled, pledging themselves to their sexual needs and the hellish rewards that came with them.

Minutes later, the teenage sluts cooed and licked at the demon. Lisa and Dinah straddled his lap, pumping his dripping wet cock with their clawed hands while they ground their hungry cunts into his thighs.

Annie and Chrissy came up on either side of him as he sat up. They licked his pointed ears with their forked tongues. He slipped his claws into their pussies from behind, making them arch their backs and wrap their tails around his huge arms.

All four demonesses rubbed their mountainous tits into his broad chest, tempting him with the cavernous cleavage. They worshiped him with hooded red eyes, licking at his neck and shoulders with their triple-pierced tongues. Converging, the young seductresses laved their tongues over his face.

Tom stuck his fat tongue out a full 10inches, and they all went down on it like a cock. Their fat black lips sucked at it. Their long tongues wrapped around its girth. The wordless coorDinahtion of their assault drove the demon wild, and he soon blasted the undersides of their spherical breasts with gallons of black jism.

***

The girls skipped happily out of the tattoo parlor, giggling naughtily as they walked home. Anyone passing by would hear them talk about boys, what was on TV, which celebrity said what about another one, and every other mundane thing adults associated with teenagers.

But, inside their heads, the girls caressed and tempted each other. All they really wanted to talk about was fucking. Who would they seduce next? How many cocks could one of them fit in her holes? Did Lisa's brother have a bigger dick than her father?

Lisa closed her eyes in anticipation. Her hips swayed seductively at the thought of making her own family into her personal fucktoys. Her pussy juiced up. Her nipples hardened.

The other girls echoed her desires, their freshly healed tattoos throbbing as their tight asses copied Lisa's rhythm. Even apart, they would be together in mind and body. Forever.

12