The DeVilles Ch. 06

Story Info
Binding the Teis: the origin of the sex demons.
14.5k words
4.72
63.9k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in the following story are 18 years of age or older. Any resemblance to real persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Chapter 6: Binding the Teis

"To our good friends," Stanley DeVille said, raising his glass high. "Betty and Aaron Tei, thank you so much for joining us tonight. I know it was short notice, but we just had all this food "

He laughed, looking around the table and seeing the smile returned by his wife Rachel and daughter Christina. Betty and Aaron smiled back politely. Their son Ken looked a bit miffed at not having been mentioned in the toast, but quickly forgot it.

The whole situation had been rather awkward. Stanley had invited Betty just before leaving work that night. It wasn't unusual for a Sales Rep. to have a meal with her boss.

Lunchtime was a regular affair for them. Around the office, they were considered good friends as well as a solid team. The marked difference of this event was that the two families were being introduced for the first time.

Aaron was amused by the whole situation, having wanted to meet his wife's boss ever since she was hired. The dinner invite had been sudden, true. That didn't change the fact that Aaron was generally insecure about another man holding such an important position in Betty's life while he remained completely in the dark about Stan DeVille.

Now that he'd met the smirking fool in the flesh, he knew there was nothing to worry about.

Stan's wife and daughter, on the other hand, made the visit more than worth the awkwardness. Rachel was a ravishing brunette with more curves than the train tracks Aaron oversaw at work. On this occasion, she wore a plunging silk dress that showed off her succulent F-Cup breasts.

They rode so high on her chest, you'd think she was wearing some super bra. Maybe they were fake? But the expanse of pristine flesh... those glorious globes being flaunted in front of him were exposed enough to rule out any costume artistry. You could almost make out the rings piercing her nipples through the fabric.

It was especially hard to call Rachel's ample bosom a work of surgery when you took a look at her daughter sitting next to her. Chrissy's DDs weren't quite as massive as Rachel's unbelievable mammaries, but on her tiny teenage frame, the mouth-watering orbs looked enormous.

While Rachel's rich brown hair was draped about her shoulders in large, rolling curls, Chrissy wore her crimson locks in long pigtails that reinforced the jailbait image. As if that wasn't enough, the girl was practically bursting out of her thin tank top and painted-on jeans.

Whenever she leaned forward, the top would ride up and the jeans would come down, exposing the intricate tattoos adorning her small waist and dipping into her crotch and ass cleavage. Of course, the men across from her were too focused on her big tits to tear their eyes away.

She caught them staring numerous times and smiled back, encouraging them to devour her voluptuous form until their eyes ached. If they ever got tired enough to take their eyes away from her, she'd quickly bring them back by sliding a foot along one of their legs.

Only Betty seemed to notice the wrongness of this flirtation with the young temptress, after a while. Aaron's tongue was softened by the wine Stanley kept boring down his throat. He spent less time prodding Stan with idiotic questions and more drooling over the harlots jutting their tits out for his benefit.

His guard was so far down, Betty felt sure the rest of the night would pass without incident. No incidents to spoil things, that is.

"Mmm, Betty?" Stan took a swig of wine from his glass, setting the empty flute down next to the third bottle of the night. "I think we're in need of further libation." Rachel and Chrissy giggled, averting their eyes, then looking back to Aaron and Ken. A glimmer of hunger danced across those eyes...

Stan stood up, offering a hand to Betty. "Help me pick out the next bottle. I was thinking of something darker." The handsome man flashed a smile to her, sending both fright and arousal through her mousey frame.

Stan had been driving her to distraction for nearly a year. His constant flirting. So many promises made. And he'd kept them all. Until now. Would he really give her what she wanted?

Betty pushed away from the table, patting her husband's hand as she followed Stan through the swinging kitchen door. Aaron nodded his head, never removing his eyes from Chrissy's deep cleavage. The teenager smiled at him sweetly, bringing her hands together in front of her, forcing her large breasts to form even more cleavage as she squeezed her arms around them.

Ken shamelessly followed his father's example, only being distracted from the supple young redhead when Rachel ran a nimble foot up his thigh and towards his crotch. The busty brunette snickered at his reaction, then stretched her arms high above her head to thrust out her huge tits. She had his full attention from then on.

"Oh, Chrissy sweetie?" Stan called out from the kitchen.

"Yes, Daddy?" She continued presenting her breasts to the Tei men across from her.

"Why don't you tell the boys about what happened at school the other day?"

Chrissy's eyes lit up with glee. She licked her pouty red lips with her tongue, the three gold barbells piercing it glinting in the low light of the dining room.

Betty Tei nervously crept up to the wine rack. All sorts of tasty dessert liquors lined the wall. Stan was known to be a man of fine tastes, so it only made sense that he'd have everything he wanted at his fingertips. Anything he didn't have would soon be his, of course.

Stan's hands slid around Betty's waist, pulling her buttocks against his throbbing crotch. She felt his shaft growing as he ground against her. It was erotic, but so wrong. She struggled against him, whirling around in his arms. Her frightened dark eyes pled to his unwavering smirk.

Betty was a small woman and not in terribly good shape. Stan, on the other hand, was trim and muscular. Undeniably the most attractive man she'd ever met. Physically and emotionally, she had no hope of breaking his grasp.

"Second thoughts, baby?" He leaned down to kiss her. Betty melted in his arms. She opened her mouth to his probing tongue, welcoming him with all her heart. As his hands massaged her asscheeks, she ground herself against him. Every caress sent her blood racing, reminding her of her need for this man. Reminding her of what she promised him. And what he'd promised her.

"No, Master." She gave his tongue a loving suck as he pulled away from her. "I want your reward. It's been so long. You've told me about the gift so many times, and it's all I can think about. Your other women are so lucky. They don't know how hard it is to live without you. Living without the love... I need it."

Betty slid her moistening pussy against Stan's leg. She knew she was just a middle-aged mother, and not a particularly attractive one at that.

Stan had told her of the folly of human beauty. All the power he had could make her young forever. Young, beautiful, and strong. She had done as he asked, and now he would make her more than little, boring old Betty Tei could ever be on her own.

"You will be mine, Betty. My bride. My property." He massaged her small breasts. "Give me your soul, and I will make you immortal." He kissed her roughly, pulling back before she could catch up. "Take another's soul before the change finishes, and you will share my power."

"Why, Master? Why must I--"

He put a finger over her lips, killing the question with the lightest touch. The fingertip slipped into her mouth, and she sucked at it with relish. "Your soul..."

Shivering with lust, Betty gasped as his other hand played with her clitoris. She thrust her hips against him, aching for penetration. "It's yours, Master. Just, please, don't make me wait any longer. I don't want to be a weak human any more. Make me your slut."

Stan picked her up in both arms, digging his hands into her ass. She ground away at him, seemingly unaware that they were both fully clothed still. Her lover licked at her neck, his tongue snaking further and further out as it grew black and split down the middle.

Stan's fangs lengthened and stabbed into Betty's neck, delivering their unholy blessing as she gripped him tightly in wordless gratitude.

Her body aflame with lust, Betty looked up to her Master, pussy juices flowing as his musculature swelled and reddened right before her eyes. His clothes ripped and tore under the strain of his bulkier frame. His black claws drew blood from her straining ass. His tail ripped free of his spine and stabbed into his new whore's panty-covered crotch.

For her part, Betty tore at her clothes with the weak human hands she so despised. She could feel the sin coursing through her. She burned. And she loved it.

Her Master, revealed for the demon he truly was, shredded her dress with his talons. She gasped and sighed, delighting in the freedom. She reached a hand down and yanked her panties aside from her cunt. Her pussy lips puckered, begging for the demon's love. His cock-tipped tail slid against her wet cunt.

"Put it in, lover."

Stan snarled and stabbed his tail into her, immediately blasting his seed. Betty gasped as the black semen fountained inside of her, washing away any lingering doubts.

Her soul came loose, whisking away from her form, taking all of her goodness with it. The demon siphoned it, devouring her essence. The one thing she'd had that no one could touch. Hell sighed contentedly as it welcomed her in.

Betty hissed in reply, running her hands down her Master's ripped abdomen, encircling his 18-inch long cock in her grip. She clutched at his tail with her pussy, massaging it between her folds.

New strength flowed through her, fed by her new desires. She gyrated in the demon's powerful arms, her ass straining against his claws. Betty sucked his long tongue deep down her throat, massaging it with her own.

She moaned and opened her eyes, staring hungrily into her Master's reptilian irises. Her own pupils rippled and flooded with the crimson taint that heralded her coming transformation.

Stan couldn't help but harden even more at the sight of her natural Japanese features merging with hellish perfection. Her formerly thin lips plumped up into ideal cock sucking instruments. Her small nose thinned slightly while her cheekbones remained high and delicate.

The demon snarled and lowered her onto his gigantic cock, double-stuffing her now bald cunt with both his tail and dick. Betty yowled like a cat in heat, tossing her growing black locks behind her and baring dainty little fangs.

She whipped her ass back and forth furiously, pulling the massive lengths of tail and cock deep inside her and sliding back off, only to greedily take the phalluses into her hungry pussy over and over again.

Stan paused his ministrations when he heard moans coming from the other room. "None too soon," the demon rumbled. "Care for a meal, my whore?"

Betty purred into his chest, rubbing her swollen bosom against him. She gripped his large horns in her talons, using them to plunge herself on and off his dicks. Her black toe claws scraped down her Master's ass, helping her cling to him as he carried her back into the dining room.

Once they were through the doors, the moans, grunts, and sucking sounds finally drew Betty's attention away from her demonic lover.

Chairs pushed back far from the table, Aaron and Ken were being serviced by the two DeVille women. Rachel bounced up and down on young Ken's cock, dress pulled up around her waist to expose the gold barbell through her clit and the pentagram and "SLUT" tattoos on her pussy mound. Her huge tits jiggled freely, the neckline of her dress stretched underneath them.

She leaned back against her teenage lover's chest, licking at his lips with her triple-pierced tongue. She brought his hands up to squeeze her huge boobs. He decided to tug on her golden nipple rings all on his own.

Aaron, meanwhile, leaned far back in his chair to give Chrissy full access to his engorged dick. The busty little redhead slurped his entire length down her throat, tickling his balls with her own triple-pierced tongue on every extended swallow, then bobbed up and down rapidly.

The sight of her pigtails whipping around wildly had been enough to make Aaron come down her throat 3 times already.

Her jeans were long gone, and the tight tank top had been ripped down the middle to give the older man access to her fat tits. She swayed her bubble butt back and forth contentedly as she sighed around her throatful of dick, treating Aaron to the motion of the runes tattooed into her ass crack dancing in and out of his vision.

She pulled away from his cock with one last, long suck at the end, grinning from ear to ear as she settled her tits into his lap and wrapped them around his pulsing dick.

"It's time, sluts." Stan growled, Betty still fucking herself onto him.

Rachel and Chrissy mewled at his words. Like lightning, they straddled their lovers and fed their tits into their mouths. The Teis immediately suckled at the whores' pierced nipples, drawing their tainted black milk hungrily.

They'd consumed gallons of it over dinner, but nothing compared to a fresh squeeze in mid-rut. The DeVille women smiled to one another, showing off their growing fangs.

So desperate were Ken and Aaron to fuck the voluptuous sluts, they hardly had time to react as the harlots bit into their necks. The men came hard, thrusting their aching rods towards the objects of their lust but found they were already gone.

Rachel and Chrissy purred and rubbed their hungry cunts against Stan as he lowered Betty to the floor. The demonesses dropped their glamours and embraced their new sister, slipping their 8-inch long tongues down her throat and fingering her tight little pussy with their claws.

"Soon, you'll be one of my brides, Betty." Stan growled as his wife and daughter rubbed their even more voluptuous demonic forms against his crimson skin. The whores' phallic tails curled around his legs and played with the drooling python resting between them.

Stan took minor vengeance by grabbing each of the demonesses at the base of their tails and jamming three talons up their tight asses.

The sluts mewled at his abuse, rolling their hips against his thrusting claws and grabbing at their red tits, which had grown nearly as large as their horned heads. Mother and daughter quickly spun around and ground their crimson bodies against their master.

Their husband. Their god.

They stroked his immense cock madly with their clawed fists, biting and slavering at his broad chest as their cocklust drove them nearly insane.

"I need that big fucking cock in me soon, Daddy." Chrissy hissed. "I want it in my ass, mouth, cunt-- everywhere for my husband and Master."

Rachel lapped at some black blood that dripped from a rapidly healing bite she'd made in his chest. "And don't forget to cum inside me, baby. We love eating your cum out of each other's pussies and asses. We'll fuck anyone and anything for a taste of that cock."

"As you see, Rachel and Chrissy fucking love it." He stabbed into their asses harder. The demonic whores snarled encouragingly and wrapped their cock-tipped tails around his massive arms to get more of his digits inside their rectums.

"They bear my marks and will be my wives until the end of time. If you want to join them, you know what you must do." He lifted his chin in the direction of Aaron and Ken.

The two men writhed in their chairs desperately. Lust had driven them deaf, dumb, and blind. Their only concern was the fiery sensation burning in their loins. Cocks stiff as iron strained from their bodies as their hips pumped desperately skyward.

Betty stared at them with her red, snakelike eyes. Her long, forked, black tongue licked at her puffy lips. She ran her delicate clawed hands down her transformed body, luxuriating in the new curves the demon had blessed her with. Small hips had flared out wide. The short legs that cursed her with an awkward adolescence had elongated.

Her flat ass swelled into the eye-popping heart shape the other demonesses shared. The once tame haircut she sported had rapidly thickened into a lustrous mane that brushed the tops of those round ass cheeks. But, most noticeably, her tiny breasts had expanded into massive F-cups and were still growing.

She stroked her bald cunt at the thought of becoming even more voluptuous. Her skin turning red. Horns emerging from her head while her ears grew pointed and her own cock-tipped tail brushed at her plush backside. Soon, it would all be hers.

"Fuck them," the demon growled knowingly. "Fuck your family and devour their souls while you're still human."

She looked to him, puzzled.

He grinned malevolently. "That's what I did."

***

Adam Kurtz had a very bad day. Every day was a bad day for him. Since he'd left the army and married Tina, nothing had gone right. He'd gotten the job at the depot and promptly got his wife pregnant. They were up to their eyeballs in debt, and it took a toll on their marriage. Tina got a job at a donut stand, but it still wasn't enough. They took out a second mortgage.

Then the birth of their second daughter undid everything they'd accomplished. It was only a matter of time before they spiraled into such deep debt they'd have to leave town. And that's exactly what happened.

Thirteen years later, he and the girls had been living out of their car since the debacle at the gas station where he'd been robbed while on the duty and was blamed by the owner.

"A conspiracy, plain and simple," the old bastard had said. He was right, of course, but Adam was sure he'd left no clues. He did everything perfect. That old man just wanted to ruin him when he was already desperate.

After a series of dead end jobs, junker cars, and quick dashes through public schools for the girls, life settled into a normal routine of rehearse, ripoff, and run. It worked pretty well, considering they were wanted for petty theft and vandalism in seven states and were still running free.

But then Janice and Dorothy had found the motherload. It was probably the only moment in Adam's life where he could say he was proud of his daughters. They had completely destroyed his income and love life, after all.

Thank God Dorothy was such a looker, otherwise she never would've made a dime for him with her stupid scams. Janice was a smart one, however. Put the two of them together, and the little teenagers could swindle even the most cautious mark.

Like this boy. Randall. Nice enough kid. Good looking. Money up to his eyeballs. When his parents left town, Dorothy was already working him for a weekend alone together.

Janice figured out where the sweet loot was and charted it all out for Adam and Tina. She got Dorothy to memorize the alarm codes, and everything was ready for them to make a quick trip to the pawn shop.

But then Dorothy decided to make out with the little fucker when she was supposed to have him out of the house. Adam was never too swift with replies, so the kid panicked when no one could give a good reason for invading his home. Adam panicked too, and beaned the boy with a fire poker. He was alive when they left, but it wouldn't do them any good to hang around town.

And then it started raining.

The old jalopy they'd scammed a month ago was already breaking down, so Adam had to soldier on without windshield wipers. The headlights were also kinda screwy, so he had to jam on the high beams to see anything.

Yawning, he turned back to look at his sleeping family. Tina, tired and weathered after all the rotten years. Dorothy, pretty but mostly useless when it came to making a buck in this world.