The Devil's Advocate

Story Info
Find out how the devil makes her do it.
1.6k words
3.95
37k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CadeeV
CadeeV
2 Followers

I walk to the big heavy wooden doors of the little stone chapel. They are walnut, dark and yet compelling and welcoming, beholding secrets on the other side, promises of what is to come. With great trepidation and a tingling in the very core of my womanhood, my hands work the knob to open the weighty doors. An aroma of sexual scents almost knocks me backwards, but I stumble into the cavernous chapel anyway, my body hot and cold at the same time, my legs quivering uncontrollably.

And there I notice the small circle of flame with the bondage cross laying flat in the middle. My head reels, my mind fills with the possibilities: of surrendering control, losing control, gaining control, and taking control. I can visualize myself in that ring of fire, giving but being taken, hungry but hungered after.

My clothes suddenly feel tight, too constricting, in fact. My throat is dry and my sex tingles with an ache so deep that I cannot stand on my own two legs. My knees buckle and I feel the cold stone against my cheek as the floor moves beneath me. I am somehow moving but not mobile.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a figure sitting on a throne at the far end of the room. He is so masculine, so manly, so divine in his sculpted glory and exuding a sensuality so potent that my mind begins to fray.

The floor feels cold beneath my profusely sweating body, my torn clothes wrapped around my waist, my calves, exposing the unexposed, like the devil himself has made me naked. His laughter peels out through the chapel, ringing in my ears as my head pounds and my senses reel. My mind is in this state, suspended between darkness and light, sexual and asexual, pleasure and pain. My sex still tingles with an anticipation so strong and throbbing that my mind cannot comprehend the depth of it.

A kindly face appears. It is that of the figure on the throne. He is crouching beside me now, sexy in his caring concern as he spreads his long flowing red velvet cape over my prone body. This warms me inside, despite my continued shivering and quivering. His gentle hands are strong as he lifts me gracefully into the air and lays me down tenderly where I had first envisioned I might lay...on the cross, within the circle of fire. The stone there is warm from the glow of the flame. My body eases onto it, waiting its bated breath for my next cue.

My eyelids are heavy; sleep comes and goes. It feels like I am in a fog, a haze, a dream maybe, or a fantasy...yes, someone's fantasy. My taut nude body glows in the light of the circle of fire, each bead of sweat illuminated by the flickering flames. My sex is moist and glistening in the heat of the fire. I am finally warmed through.

I move to stretch, as if waking from a long sleep, but feel a pulling at my extremities. Surprised but not panicked, I notice the leather loops carefully anchoring my wrists, my ankles, not tight, but loose enough for certain mobility. The tingling in my sex begins anew. I have lost control to these bonds but I have surrendered myself to this feeling of abandon.

That kindly face smiles down upon me from his high vantage point on the throne not too far away. The face is connected to a naked body resembling that of a Greek God. It glistens in the light with hot sweet sweat, mingling with his long dark strands of hair.

He comes closer and I feel a drop of his sweat grace my nipple as it falls from his uplifted brow. My nipple hardens at this, sending more tingling through my legs, up my spine and down again, into my pelvis that is tight with sweet anticipation.

He gets down first on one knee, then the other. His long dark locks flowing around his face, obscuring his chiselled features. As he leans in closer to me, his hair grazes my shoulders. I feel his breath close to mine. His lips gently seal my own, tongue probing, darting, and now dancing with mine.

This sweet kiss wakes me from my deep reverie and I begin to shiver anew. The shivering gives way to quivers, electric-like, as his hands begin to explore my body. It trembles with such wanting.

"Mmmm..." I murmur into his lips, "Where am I? What am I doing here? Who are you?" I ask through his kiss.

"Shhhhh..." his index finger tastes salty as it crosses my full wet lips, "You have surrendered." He says simply, his voice growing fainter as his lips trail down my throat, my collarbone, my sternum, my belly... to the roundness of my mound. I lose him and he loses himself in my womanliness, overtaking me with all these rushing sensations pulling at my core.

My sex tingles with a wetness matched only by my sweat. His hot tongue plunges into my womanhood, lapping at my sex, gently biting each lip. He lays the flat of his tongue against my opening, each taste bud running along the velvet softness of my inner lips and then he darts back up to my clit, his tongue dancing on it, while a finger glides inside me and probes deeper.

"I have waited so long to take you, to love you, to have you surrender so completely and wantonly to me." His voice coos close to my ear now. I fade in and out of a haze of ecstasy. My body is the only means of communication with him. And it responds readily to his every touch, caress and stroke.

His fingers caress my wet slit, thumb and forefinger probing the deep folds to reveal the glistening moistness of my sex, my clit hardening to his gentle touch. He slowly slides another finger inside my wetness, then another. I ache for more, deeper. I ache to be taken so completely by his hand. As if reading my mind, he slides a fourth finger into my pussy, now drenched and gushing on his hand. He moves his hand in a circular rhythm inside me, his thumb working my love button. I am aroused beyond all measure. My hips are writhing on the stone floor beneath me. I resist against the restraints on my wrists and ankles.

An aching sensation fills my pelvis. It is taut and wanting. It wants more. It wants him. It begs for his manhood to fill it completely. It begs for a release. My eyes catch a glimpse of his glistening tip as he takes it in his hand. It's so hard and thick in the strip of light that streaks across the stone floor from the licking flames of the surrounding fire.

He knows he has me now for he unties the restraints. I gaze at the wall to see the shadows of our entangled bodies cut the light. His body bears down on and into mine, his hard shaft finding my gaping pussy and gliding effortlessly into its moistness. "Ahhhh..." Impaled by his hardness, I murmur into his chest, clutching his shoulders. My palms slide up and down his arms, grabbing handfuls of muscle.

We are riding together now, hips gyrating in a motion matched only by speed and rhythm. Our breathing quickens. I hear him panting as he fills me so completely. His hands deftly splay my butt cheeks to find their opening. He places his index finger into my anal canal as new rounds of moans leap from somewhere within me. I am lost in a sensual reverie that has me clawing and clutching. My pussy clenches at his throbbing cock, clamping him in so deep, deep to my G-spot as he angles upward and pushes insistently. He is riding me harder now. All the muscles of my wet pussy contract round his hardness, squeezing him tightly.

A faint buzzing sound catches my attention, followed by a humming on my clit that catches my breath. I gasp. My body jumps at all these sensations, this stimulation. He is filling me so completely with his manliness, with his fingers and now this toy playing on my hard clit. I whimper softly in response.

My back arches as a wave ripples through my pelvis, giving way to a more intense rushing that fills my sex...I am cumming hard against him, bucking now. Low guttural moans rise deep from within me that I don't recognize their animalistic sounds as my own. So primal, I clutch him harder in my passion.

His pounding becomes stronger against my tingling sex. He is pumping me, his balls slapping against the wetness that has gushed from my hot pussy, now raw from his in and out, but aching for a further release. Another orgasm rushes through my pelvis, crashing from the top of my mound to the soft folds of my sex, and surrounding my clit like a vice. My head spins as his insistent pumping quickens. We are climaxing together; his hot liquid gushes within me. I reach down to feel his milky seed flowing between us then I bring my finger back up to my lips. He tastes musky sweet. I lick my lips, lapping more from my fingers, more of him, more of us.

Suddenly an electric current passes between us. It feels like a low voltage shock. My eyes fly wide open and I notice the tall figure once on me, is towering above me. His eyes are dark slits, his brow furrowed, his stare cold. I am lucid just long enough to realize that this man is evil incarnate. He laughs uproariously, an evil grin cinching his black lips: "Now my seed, the seed of the devil's child, grows within you, my CHOSEN one!"

CadeeV
CadeeV
2 Followers