The Devil's Dance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha gently pulled away with a smile and walked over to the samovar.

"Did you want anything to warm you?" she asked, reaching for a teacup. Here she was, being the tease that always got him so aroused and desperate.

"Only you," he said, taking the cup out of her hand and gently leading her down the hall to the bedroom. Once there, he took a moment to take off every stitch of his clothing. He laid everything on a chair and crawled into her bed, so very, very happy to at last be there again. He lay on his back and motioned for her to climb on top of him. She came into the bed and straddled his hips as he gazed up at her. His fingers began to work the buttons of her nightgown, one by one. Her gown opened up all the way down to her waist, then he pulled back each side, slipping it down her shoulders, revealing her big beautiful breasts. He moaned as he looked up at them as they hung there wonderfully heavy, the nipples pointing up and out, as if seeking the attention they needed. His cock was fully erect and eager now, ready to provide them both with glorious pleasure and satisfaction.

His hands reached up to begin playing with her breasts, touching, feeling, roaming. His thumbs worked her nipples, then he moved his hands to the soft, curvy sides of her breasts and gently clapped them together so he could watch them jiggle and dance under his command. He watched as if in a dream, the thoughts of them being filled with warm creamy milk taking over his mind. He continued to tantalize himself by having her lean over so he could feel them bouncing and brushing against his face and mouth. His tongue flickered across their sensitive tips, making Natasha close her eyes and moan softly. They brushed back and forth, back and forth across his face, until their weight and softness teasing across his lips finally became impossible to resist, and he opened his mouth wide and took in a big, satisfying mouthful of breast and nipple.

He groaned with pleasure, his mouth thoroughly stuffed full. He reached up and clutched each breast in his hands, holding them in place as he began to feed.

Natasha knew this was a particularly important feeding, and was prepared for it to last longer than normal. She patiently rested on her hands, still straddling his hips as his needy cock leaped under her. Borya quickly lost himself in the mixture of pleasure, satisfaction and fulfillment as he suckled, hoping to soon hear Mother's soft voice praising him for being a good boy. Now more than ever, he needed to hear it.

Soon Natasha started to sigh, as his persistent sucking induced pleasurable throbs in her clit.

"Mmmmmm...very good...my little boy is making Mother's body feel very good with his wonderful sucking."

Borya moaned, still clutching her breasts, his eyes closed as he concentrated on keeping her nipple nice and erect between his lips.

"Mother missed her little boy at her breast," Natasha said, gently.

Borya moaned again at her words, and for a moment released his mouth so that he could speak articulately.

"So did I.....so did I...so much...more than anything..." he whispered, then returned his mouth to her nipple. The feeling of knowing she too had missed their private ritual together filled his heart with hope and love.

After a moment he withdrew his mouth again, and indicated that he wanted to continue his feeding lying down on his side next to her. She pulled back the covers of the bed and prepared for him a warm nest of blankets and furs. He watched in a quiet, sedated sort of dream state, while she arranged a pillow for his head, then motioned for him to join her. He settled in and she pulled the blankets over him like a mother tucking in a little boy, making sure he was warm and covered. He felt himself even more relaxed, safe next to her as she created their peaceful cocoon. She then lay down next to him so that her breasts were laying one on top of the other, close to his mouth. He then waited for her to speak.

"Take a nipple," she whispered to him, her hand cupping his chin, guiding his mouth towards her breast. "Make Mother's milk flow."

Borya eagerly complied, latching onto her nipple and quietly obeying, sucking and pulling, making sure he was giving her his full attention as she guided him thru his fantasy.

And those breasts needed, and deserved, all of his attention. He marveled at how they, his twin queens, his beautiful girls, were like rivals for his affections. With two to satisfy, two big soft breasts and two nipples that loved to be licked and sucked and properly worshiped, he had his work cut out for him. He had to keep them both happy and loved so that they released their milk for him, and later, when lovemaking would get intense and vigorous, they would bounce and swing for him with abandon and joy.

For now he was snuggled in close to Natasha, sucking like a good boy while her hand was wrapped around his cock. She was not milking him quite yet, she simply wanted to keep him hard and at attention, periodically tugging to make sure he was not drifting off, as he was oft to do after a particularly rough day. But not tonight. Tonight he was fully awake and present, planning a full night of reconciliation.

With her fingers teasing and stroking the underside of his cock, Borya moaned and continued his steady sucking, taking in as much nipple and breast into his mouth as he could, then tugged his lips off the nipple with a pop, and began to seek the other nipple. He did not want to make either of his queens jealous, he needed to pay attention to them both. Natasha adjusted herself so that he could find the nipple of the breast under the other, then lay quietly as he latched on and seduced the nipple into rising into a pert, firm red button. Natasha sighed with pleasure and began to speak.

"Very good....Mother's milk is starting to come in...she can feel it starting to flow down thru her breasts...keep sucking...good boy......"

This was always an exciting moment. In his fantasy milk would soon be gushing into his mouth, there would be so much that it would trickle down his chin and get everywhere. He would even use it as lubricant to stroke himself with. The thought made him suck more energetically, his hand came up to take her breast, ready to begin the milking.

"Ahhhhhhhh......." Natasha sighed. "Yes....mmmmmmm....here it comes...hold her breast, hold Mother's breast and help the milk flow..." She stroked his face gently as she spoke.

He sighed and started to knead her breast, starting near the top and caressing in a downward motion, encouraging the flow of milk on it's way down to her nipples. He gave a few more steady milking squeezes and then imagined a warm gush of milk suddenly bursting into his mouth, spraying steady, making him have to swallow again and again. She continued stimulating his cock, making him squirm and sigh as he nursed. Here, next to her, with his mouth and nose buried in her softness and the nurturing satisfaction of the imagined milk, he found completeness. No matter what else was going on in the world, no matter how wrong everything else was, this was the one thing that was always right.

He stopped for a moment and took his mouth off the nipple.

"These are MY breasts..." he said softly, his eyes still closed as if in a dream. "Mine. Nobody else can have them."

Natasha wrapped her arms around him in a wordless embrace. Borya lay there quietly until a sudden rush of territoriality came to the surface, prompting him to raise his head and speak.

"It is difficult to imagine you sharing them with another man..and just the thought of someone else finishing inside of you......filling you with his seed...." he said, unable to even finish the sentence. The very thought turned his stomach.

Natasha closed her eyes and shook her head.

"No. It did not end that way."

Borya looked at her, his brow furrowing.

"I became upset and began to cry."

"Upset about what?"

"About us. About our fight and about being apart."

Hearing that was some consolation. Their fling had not gone perfectly. She had been putting on a front for him. Her decision had indeed been marred by regret and remorse. His impulse was to escalate his questions, to push her for more, to want to know everything, but he controlled himself. He needed to focus on reclaiming his spot in her body and in her heart.

"Where is the strap?" he asked quietly.

Natasha looked him with surprise. He was referring to one of the sex toys she had purchased and she had used on him. At first he had laughed at it, like he always did, until he found out how wonderful it felt. To have him actually ask for it...for any of her toys, was a first.

She went to the box where she kept her toys and retrieved it for him.

"Do you remember how to put it on?"

He hoped he did. The strap, acting like a cock ring, had made him absolutely engorged and provided him with incredibly heightened pleasure. He took it from her and began to tie it securely around the base of his cock, then under his heavy balls, then fastened it so that his balls lifted up and out from his body, further pronouncing how swollen they were, and how much they needed to be emptied. Even Natasha noticed.

"My goodness...you are full of milk, aren't you?"

Borya nodded.

"The urge to release is great."

She looked at his bound up genitals. She reached over and held his balls, feeling their weight.

"You haven't milked yourself for days. Why not?"

Borya rolled his eyes, embarrassed. "I couldn't. My body would not cooperate. A man's mind cannot be full of strife and expect his body to respond as if nothing is troubling him."

Natasha felt guilty, knowing it was all the upset of their separation that had caused his grief. She reached for the strap and moved it up slightly and adjusted it so that it fit snug around the long passage on the underside of his cock that squirted out his cream. Now, whenever he would throb, this area would be constricted against the strap, as if locked between a pair of tight lips.

"Well, you look ready tonight," she said, assessing his erection, straining against its bondage. She leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Give it to me hard tonight. Fuck me hard...please...I need it," she said. She then flicked her tongue around the rim of his ear and nibbled on his earlobe, sending tingles down thru his nipples. She then looked him in the eyes and whispered to him.

"I need....you."

He could accommodate that request. He would fuck her so hard she wouldn't have a memory left in her head about Friday night.

She began to kiss down his chest and belly. He groaned as he felt her mouth wrap around his hard cock, evaporating his thoughts. She was preparing him for her pussy, getting his cock even bigger and thicker, each throb pushing his cock's girth against the tight strap, making him crazy with lust.

"Such a good boy to wear your strap," Natasha said, giving him encouragement to wipe the intruding thoughts of their separation from his mind and keep him on tonight's mission.

"Look at how big that cock is...mmmmmmmmm...I just want to suck it all in..." she gave the head a nice long lick then wrapped her mouth around it and slid the whole thing into her mouth, down to the strap.

"Fuck!" Borya cried out, his eyes tightly closed. She kept her mouth clamped tight on his cock, keeping it buried deep in her mouth. His constant throbs against the strap with her mouth gripping him and holding him tight was going to send him right over the edge.

"Get on all fours," he panted, pulling out quickly. With every passing moment it felt like more and more milk was filling his balls, swelling them even bigger. He needed to regain control of the situation and reclaim her pussy.

Now on her hands and knees, she presented her rear end to him. He moved in behind her, pressing his hand down on her low back.

"Arch your back more," he said. She complied, lifting her pussy up higher for him.

He bent down quickly and started to lick her pussy from behind, spreading her ass cheeks apart so he could get to everything. He tickled her clit with his tongue, making her whimper and open her legs wider for him. He listened to her cries of pleasure as he continued to lap and flick at her clit, taking a moment to slip his tongue into her pussy. As he licked and sucked on her soft folds and opening, he could taste her cream as her body began to lubricate. He worked her now to bring her to orgasm, with the steady suction she had taught him to do on her clit. He and Alex were very similar in that respect. They both worked to pleasure their women and did not consider their duty as lovers fulfilled unless their women were satisfied. Of course tonight felt different. More seemed at stake. While their connection ran deep, now there seemed to be a fragility to it as they tested its strength.

Borya kept his mouth on her clit as she writhed and pushed against him. He slipped a finger into her pussy and made it slick with her wetness, then slipped it into her anus, providing her with a steady pressure and sense of fullness that enhanced the throbs and tingles in her clit. He continued to work her little button, teasing, licking, lapping, sucking.

"Don't stop...don't stop..." she said breathlessly. He wiggled his finger deeper and faster into her anus, keeping his lips wrapped around her creamy, swollen clit. He kept a steady, relentless suction going as his face became coated with her warm, slick cream. His cock leaped and strained against the strap, desperate to join in. The first pre-orgasmic contractions in her pussy began and she started to buck against him, becoming frantic for more stimulation. Moaning loudly, she ground her pussy firmly against his mouth, on all fours like an uninhibited animal about to lose control. Suddenly she gave a loud cry as her orgasm hit, wracking her body with spasms. Her pussy began to pulsate with delicious, deep contractions making her cry out again and again. He moaned with her, continuing to stimulate her anus and making sure they stayed locked together as she shook and shuddered. He loved to imagine that her pussy was kissing him as it clenched and squeezed against his mouth. He held her steady, his face buried in her throbbing pussy, until her spasms and shaking began to quiet, leaving her panting, spent, on all fours with her hair flowing down over her shoulders and face. He lifted his head and looked at her, her position prone, her pussy open, wet, throbbing and ready.

A deep ancient urge came over him as his cock stood up straight in its strap. It was a primal urge, it was deeply rooted in a man's brain, and he needed to do it. He needed to mount her. Tonight, more than ever, he wanted her rear in the air and her breasts swinging as he pumped his cock into her. It would help to set things right, to take charge as a man. He quickly got to his knees, positioned the head of his cock between her warm pussy lips, and with one swift thrust, plunged himself deep into her pussy, making them both cry out.

She instinctually pushed her rear end back against him, welcoming him inside of her body as she moaned with pleasure. He grabbed her hips and began to thrust steadily and rhythmically, closing his eyes and feeling himself being gripped by her tight pussy. He increased the pace of his thrusts, watching her buttocks bounce, the flesh quivering in waves as his stomach slapped against her. It was hypnotic and all consuming. Glancing down, he could see her breasts swinging with each thrust. They obeyed his every command, jiggling delightfully with his rapid shorter thrusts, then swinging in big circles when he drove into her hard and deep. Her entire body was moving with him, shaking and bouncing, alive and responsive. He wanted to stay in that moment forever, commanding her body as it obediently moved to his rhythm, her pussy stretched wide open, accepting and milking his hugely swollen cock. The sight was exquisite, as he watched himself, bound up tightly in his leather strap, as her juices coated his engorged organ, delivering thrust after thrust.

"Sit up," he said urgently.

She raised herself up on her knees and he took a hold of her wrists. He leaned back, pulling her with him, raising her breasts up and keeping her arms back and immobile. He began to pound her rapidly, keeping his grip firm on her wrists so that she was made to stay in position, feeling every hard, fast thrust. Her head leaned back as she let out sharp, high pitched cries, relishing the power of his male energy pumping deep inside of her. He wanted her to feel this, have it permeate every cell of her body. He wanted to wash away...erase...any trace of any other man. He wanted her to feel his power and his might, driving right into her, deep inside of her, taking over, wiping out everything else.

Her back was arched, her head tossed back and her hair was flowing over her shoulders. In this position she could not look him in the eyes which enhanced the intensity. He was in full control. She cried loudly as he rammed his cock into her, again and again. He drove home the wordless message that she belonged to him and with his cock and his tireless thrusts he would have her, take her, show her who had the biggest cock, show her who was the better fuck.

Show her.....who really loved her.

The excitement was starting to get the best of him. He pulled out before he was going to lose control and released her arms. She dropped her hands to the bed, panting heavily. She was exhausted, elated, overwhelmed. Sweat trickled down her forehead as he motioned for her to flip over onto her back.

As she did so, she contentedly writhed in the bed, eyes shut, luxuriating in her post orgasmic afterglow and the satisfaction of his powerful thrusts. But before she even had a thought about relaxing, he moved between her legs and took an ankle in each hand, parting her legs. He looked at her, breathing heavily. She stared into his dark Mongol eyes, eyes that spoke to her of a deep need. A need to hold, possess and love her. A need to demonstrate his unbreakable connection to her, their unbreakable connection to one another.

Without a word he moved on top of her, spreading her legs wide. There was great wonder in her eyes as she watched him, lording over her. All of his strength, confidence and focus was on full display, as he took his thick cock, bound in its straps, and thrust it deep inside of her.

They both gasped in unison, eyes closed and mouths open, lost in the sensation of the moment. Keeping a firm grip on her ankles, he began to pump steadily into her well lubricated pussy. It squeezed and gripped his cock with each of his powerful thrusts as his girth filled her up completely. His pace increased as she moaned and writhed under him, the bare soles of her feet in the air, bouncing as he pumped. Together they were both reaching for the stars in heaven. They cried and rocked and throbbed together, caressed and kissed, moaned and shook. She was completely overtaken by everything he was giving her, his entire sexual and emotional being, pushing and thrusting and driving himself deeper and deeper inside of her. He held himself steady on his shaking arms with his heavy, strapped up balls spanking her ass with each thrust, filled with a huge load of milk only moments from its eminent release deep inside of her. Her eyes were locked on his, as the rhythmic thrusts of his cock created a sense of deep bonding and tremendous psychological satisfaction. She surrendered herself, both body and mind, to his being. She wanted him to fill her up entirely, throbbing and exploding and gushing uncontrollably inside of her.

"Mmmmmm...Borya! Give me your cum!" she said, her eyes closed, legs spread wide and head back on the pillow. " Shoot all of that cum out of those big balls....please, please! Ooohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"