The Dhampir

Story Info
The vampiress meets her soulmate.
1.1k words
4.23
19.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name, Vladynia Panther. Her looks, a petite dark reddish brown haired beauty with eyes of emerald green and lips of ruby red. Her hourglass figure, stunning to anyone's eye.

She was heaven to look at and devilish to taste.

Vladynia had been keeping an eye on the blonde haired, blue eyed, Russian athlete for many years. His name, Sergei. She adored him, so much so that she stayed a distance from him.

Sergei knew of Vladynia. He knew that she was a beauty and had great wealth handed down from generation to generation. He knew she was of the old world. His passion for her consumed him greatly. He was so attracted to her, drawn to her, but yet, she kept her distance, why, he thought to himself.

It was night. Vladynia arose. She looked splendid in her red velvet dress that just covered her, stopping at the thighs and showing some cleavage at top. Her hair was up and long ringlets hung down, she looked seductively beautiful.

Vladynia arrived at the party and noticed Sergei right away. Her heart beat so fast.

Sergei saw Vladynia arrive and his eyes couldn't leave her from that moment. He watched her every move. He slowly made his way to her, weaving through the bodies before him, some stopping him for conversation, he paused, said his cordial hi's and how are yous and pressed on, coming to her side. He placed a hand on her arm, startling Vladynia. She jumped a little and then giggled.

"You scared me, Sergei." She teased him. Her eyes gazing into his. He felt them piercing into his very soul. He couldn't hide his interest in her.

"That was not my intention, Miss Panther." He replied gazing back at her, keeping his hand upon her arm.

Vladynia licked her lips. How she wanted him to taste them. At that moment of thought, Sergei grabbed her and kissed her deeply.

"Please, I do not know what has come over me. I am sorry." He said shocked at his behavior.

Vladynia let out a little giggle. "It's ok my dearest, I quite enjoyed that."

Sergei took her hand and led her out to the balcony. The view was beautiful. Starlit sky, the moon full and it was so romantic that Sergei kissed Vladynia again.

Vladynia pulled away this time. "Sergei, as much as I want to my love, we mustn't." She was almost in tears. How she wanted the man before her but to do so would be hard, for she was not human.

"Why?" He asked. Longing to take her in his arms again. "What can I do to change your mind?"

"I do love you Sergei, I have for so long but my love there is something about me that..." With that Vladynia took off in haste.

Sergei running after Vladynia, caught her arm and held her. "Whatever it is that keeps you from me, you must let it go. Too long have I waited for you. Why won't you realize we were meant to be together, you and I, we are soulmates, you know this and yet you run, why do you run?" He held her tight.

"Sergei, I do not want you to be like me. I am not what you think I am." She was crying.

"I know what you are. I am aware of your *need*. I know Vladynia, it's ok, we can work it out." He tried to reassure her.

"Sergei, how could you know what I am or what I need?" She asked him.

"Come with me now and we will talk." He replied.

Vladynia left with Sergei and arrived at her place. Sitting on the sofa so close to each other. Sergei drying Vladynia's eyes and kissing her every so often.

"You are a vampiress, I know. You need blood to survive. I have known for a long time. I have struggled with thoughts of you. For I am a Dhampir. I am half vampire, half human. I know what it means and I know we were meant for each other. I felt you the moment we met, I'm surprised though that you did not pick up on me." Sergei looked at Vladynia craving her.

"Maybe I did, in some way, for I had strong feelings for you our first meeting. I wanted you then and I want you now but I am afraid, Sergei, I am afraid to love." He was holding her close to him.

He slid the straps from her dress down her shoulders, exposing her shapely breasts, milky white with pink nipples, erect, he couldn't resist taking one in his mouth and the feeling of Sergei doing this made Vladynia gasp in delight. They both wanted each other, they needed each other and tonight they would have each other.

Sergei sucked each breast in turn, one then the other. Letting the dress fall, exposing the fact that Vladynia went pantiless. Sergei, aware of Vladynia's nakedness, lay her back on the sofa and gently spread her legs apart. He noticed her moist area and her swollen mound, he could feel and hear her heartbeat. He kissed her stomach. Vladynia arched her back and another moan escaped her lips. Sergei fingered her clit with a circular motion, then with his tongue, he began licking her flesh, tasting her. He continued, head between her thighs, tongue buried deep in her pussy. Vladynia couldn't help but enjoy this. It had been too long for her.

Sergei rose and Vladynia was quick to undo his pants and off they went. Sergei was hard and throbbing. She got on her knees before him and took him, burying his cock deep inside her mouth. She moved slow at first then bobbed her head faster while inserting a finger in his all too wanting anus. She then, licked his balls, sucking each one in turn, then licking up his shaft to his head and teasing it with her tongue and a finger, she again took him deep into her mouth.

Sergei loved her and loved receiving the blowjob, it was heavenly. He smirked at that thought. He didn't want to cum yet. He slowly eased out of her mouth and pushed her onto the floor. His need was great as was hers, he could feel her, smell her, he tasted her warm juices flowing from her private area, and he knew that she had done the same with him.

Laying on the floor, Vladynia looked into Sergei's eyes. She saw his needful lust within them and she knew that he saw hers. He thrust his cock deep inside her. His teeth sinking into her flesh. He was drinking her. Vladynia was so in need too. Still pumping hard into her, Sergei held onto Vladynia and she too, bit into him and drank from him the very lifeforce, his sweet nectar pouring into her mouth as he was drinking her sweetness. They fucked each other harder and faster. His cock deep inside her. They came.

Sergei looked deep into Vladynia's green eyes, "I love you, forever and always."

Her blood still on his lips as his was on hers, they kissed.