The Dhanush Ch. 04

Story Info
The continuing story of Karamat and mind-control.
4.4k words
4.61
14.2k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuation of The Dhanush – a fantastical story of power, rebirth and mind control. Previously, Franklyn – now Karamat - had been introduced back to his older self by his servant Hadad. Moving forward we find out some of his power has been reclaimed. In this chapter we find Karamat finally relieving his pent up need for great sex!

*****

I spent the day wandering around doing all kinds of fun things. I turned a flock of pigeon bright purple and yellow much to the comical surprise of the people nearby. Walking past a filthy alley I made all the trash vanish, cleaned the dirty patina of the walls and scrubbed the street down to a clean glow. I stopped a little boy in his tracks before he ran into an older woman who was laden with groceries. I changed the all the dates in the stories throughout a whole stack of newspapers just for a giggle. I revived a border of pretty yellow and orange flowers that were drooping in the mid afternoon sun. I fixed a taxi that was belching blue smoke by analyzing the problem and just thinking about a few minor fixes that were obviously long overdue. This was fun!

I was having a blast strolling and exploring my powers, wondering what else I could do for mankind. Just then a truly beautiful brunette woman came out of a store towards me dressed to the nines. Her hair was like a cascade of dark shining chocolate and her face was stunningly pretty. She was a little heavy but with the weight in all the right places – big full breasts, wide hips and a very sexy shelf butt that had my mind instantly reeling with desire.

I decided to have a little selfish fun and imagined her naked. As before in the bazar with the blonde, the brunette appeared before me in all her glory. I gasped quietly to myself as I took in the sight before me – she was naked except for the butterfly vibrator pressed against her clit as she walked. If only the others around her knew her kink they would be all over her. I pushed a command for the butterfly to vibrate on high and watched as she bucked and swayed.

Just as we came together on the sidewalk she started to reel, so I reached out and took hold of her gently while at the same time I pushed a massive orgasm through her body. She gasped and swooned in my arms as I held her.

Staring at me with fear in her eyes, she tried to lurch away from my grasp but I pushed an even stronger orgasm through her pussy, tits and ass for good measure, making sure that her nipples felt like they were being nipped – adding to the intensity of her orgasm at the same time. I then sent a feeling of a slender well-lubricated wand sliding in and out of her asshole. She went rigid and then started shaking through her spasms, gasping for breath, and clutching at anything that would help stabilize her in the middle of the sidewalk.

She had a massive orgasm and I could see that she had literally flooded herself with her cum. I reached out with my mind and started to gently calm her overheated senses down. She looked at me and said "I am so sorry sir ... I don't know what came over me. Please let me go. I must be coming down with something."

"I know exactly what came over you and you want more don't you?" I replied quietly staring directly into her big hazel almond shaped eyes. She stared back, afraid and excited at the same time. "I know you enjoyed the orgasms I gave you my beautiful slut. Walking around with a toy buzzing your clit... What else do you want my kinky little slut?"

"I don't know what you're talking about you sick bastard ... let me go or I'll scream for the police!" she barked back sharply, now genuinely afraid.

"Really?" I shot back as I sent a massive orgasmic wave crashing over her like a haboob of sexual pleasure coursing through her loins. "You mean that was just a coincidence?" as I sent another and then another orgasm crashing through her. "You think that it's all just happenstance that I know about your vibrator (I sent it spinning in high gear again) and can make your asshole feel like this? (I sent the feeling of the slender wand slipping rapidly in and out of her anus again).

She gasped and held on tightly to me as her body rocked through her convulsions. "Ohhhhh please stop sir ... too much ... tooooooo... ohhhh" she writhed into me. I sent the sensation of a hundred tiny flicks and light slick licks up and down and around her clitoris. At the same moment I sent her a mental picture of my cock fully erect and dripping with desire just before entering her hot wet pussy as her nipples got another special tweak. She collapsed with her full weight in my arms. Hmmm – too much I thought and sent out commands to bring her back to a stable state.

As she rapidly calmed down I thought quickly and made some decisions. I looked into her eyes again and said "you have nothing to fear, just pure sexual pleasures lay before you – pleasures you have only dreamed of. You are the first woman I will take for my own. I am Karamat and you are mine."

I listened to her mind – I didn't know I could do that but as I stared into her eyes I could literally hear her thoughts streaming through her consciousness. She was terrified but immensely turned on at the same time. She wanted more of what I did to her – she knew it was me and acknowledged her lusty desire to have me fuck her senseless but was completely scared of me too. I pushed her mind to see that I wasn't going to kill her, hurt her or abuse her but that only kinky sexual bliss and happiness would flow from her acceptance that I was now her master.

Her mind calmed and I reached out and slowed her breathing and slowed her metabolism to a gentle comfortable purr. I felt her trying to reach out and talk. She slowly raised her gaze to meet mine.

"Who ... who are you sir?" she asked coyly.

"I've already told you my name - I am Karamat – your master, your guide, your reason for being" I replied. I knew this was over the top but the Dhanush was glowing hot and feeding me a feeling of power and health and wellbeing that was beyond anything I could remember as I took control of this beauty. I intuitively knew this was the path to follow at this moment in time.

"Karamat? That is a man's name for ecstasy... is it true? You embody ecstasy?" she asked with sparkles in her eyes.

"Come with me and you shall discover the bliss and release that you have been searching for" I replied.

Her eyes glowed with awe, a smile lit her face and then without further hesitation she placed her arm in mine and simply said "take me."

During the stroll back to my house I wanted to make this beauty comfortable. I was going to take her in every way imaginable and I didn't even know her name. I delved into her mind, making her aware of my presence. I explained to her that my power was insurmountable and that she would be receptive to everything my lust required of her.

I pushed some basic physiological changes into her body. Her nipples would now surge and constantly burn with lustful need, be incredibly sensitive – enough that she would be able to have orgasms through breast play alone. I also made a minor modification – the mental suggestion that she would enjoy some pain with her pleasure from anywhere in her body – solely because I was going to fuck her magnificent asshole until she passed out from pleasure. I also pushed the idea that she could initiate any sort of sexual activity that she craved as well as the directive that she would always think of sex and the need to satisfy me in any way I wished.

I heard her thoughts echoing through her mind that she had never been fucked in the ass before. I again shoved the image of my cock at full erection thrusting repeatedly into her ass and felt her fear mixed with excitement and lust surge through her. I asked inside her mind if she was ready to please me and immediately heard back an emphatic "YES master."

I guided us into a small pharmacy shop and purchased a box of disposable enema kits, some razors and several bottles of oils and lubricants. I gave them to her with the money to pay for it all and directed her to purchase them from the young woman who was tending the register.

I noted with joy that circling around inside her head without any prodding from me that she was gazing at the girls' chest – which was even bigger than her own – easily in the high 40's and E in width. My slave – for that's what now I considered her – was getting excited gazing upon the other girls' big tits and wondering if it would please me if she and this girl – for that's what she was – maybe 20 at best – made love together for my viewing pleasure.

I spoke to her out loud this time so the cashier would deliberately hear. "Yes my sexy goddess – it would please me very much to watch you and this beautiful young woman making love before me." I felt my slave melt with pleasure at the word goddess.

I reached inside the young woman's mind only to hear her completely freaking out. She was, it turns out, still a virgin and only 19. So with her future sexual health in mind I eased her revulsion and told her to calm down, that it would be a wonderful experience and that she should at least consider the thought but without any forceful command. I then sent a surge of sexual lust coursing through her body. I watched as she flushed and stiffened against the onslaught. I then set a change in her nipples to overload her senses with incredible erotic need any time she thought about sex with me, my slave or both of us.

I commanded my slave to place the items on the counter as I stared into the young woman's eyes. The woman took everything slowly as if in a trance and rang them up. My slave passed the money and at the moment their hands touched I sent a spark of orgasm cruising through both of them. They lurched and gasped looking at each other. As things settled down I took a piece of paper and wrote my address down. "Come by when you're ready" I told her staring into her eyes. She was flummoxed but excited – just looking at her nipples was enough to confirm that without even peering into her thoughts.

As we left the store I turned to my slave. "I will not probe your mind now for answers. What is your name?"

"Jasmina" she replied obviously happy that I had asked.

"Would you like to make love with that lovely young lady Jasmina?" I asked.

"Yes, very much so, she's beautiful" she replied.

"She will come around soon – very soon – but until then you are mine to do with as I wish. Do you have family?"

"Yes master" she replied.

"A husband, boyfriend, lover, lesbian lover or anyone else that will get in the way of your complete submission to me?" I pried.

"I have a lover that I met only recently but I don't care about that right now – I need to be yours and yours alone" she responded.

I thought to myself about how I could be completely screwing up her entire life and decided that it was now my future to command and command I would. The Dhanush warmed and pulsed through my body with pleasure. I thought back to Hadad's admonition that what I was doing was base and common but I needed this – I needed sex and a lot of it to make up for lost time.

I was feeling a bit worn down and knew that I would need to recuperate a little before the afternoons festivities began. I explained this to Jasmina and felt a pang of disappointment rise up inside her. "Don't worry my beauty – I've just been through a lot lately – A short rest will cure that" I explained inside her head. She noticeably relaxed. We arrived at my place where I went straight to bed and slipped into a wonderful deep sleep.

I awoke several hours later as dusk was washing the sky. I saw Jasmina seated on the reading divan looking at me with a serene but lustful gaze in her eyes. Seeing that I was now awake she rose, climbed onto the bed on her knees next to me and began to slowly unbutton her blouse, her eyes never leaving mine. As she shed her blouse her glorious chest came into view captured by a lavender lace bra with a front clasp. Her breasts were magnificent double d's and through the lace weave I could see her erect nipples and areolas were a dark rosy hue. She tossed her blouse to the floor so I reached up and lightly flicked a nipple which sent a gasp and shudder through her body.

I remembered that I had made her nipples extremely sensitive so I took one between my fingers and gently twisted it applying ever increasing pressure. With my free hand I reached up under her skirt and cupped her pussy, feeling the butterfly still in place and her panties completely soaked through, the heat emanating from her sex like a furnace. I rolled and pinched her nipple and felt her lurch with an orgasm as her panties flooded with her juice, seeping through the lacy fabric into my cupped hand. I quickly brought my hand out from between her legs as she grasped my shoulder to keep from falling over and lapped her honey up like a starved kitten. She tasted divine and I wanted more.

"Clothes off now!" I ordered as she came down from her body high.

Reaching up she quickly undid the front clasp of her bra releasing her big beautiful perfectly rounded breasts, nipples standing high and hard at attention. She then stood on the bed and in one motion stripped down her skirt and panties in one sweep dropping her butterfly on the bed. She was something to behold and I needed to feel a warm wet cunt milking my cock now – it had been too long – so I pulled her down onto the bed and told her to spread her legs wide for me. I quickly got up and practically ripped my clothes off. My big cock was like steel, fully erect and pulsing with a mind all its own.

Jasmina licked her lips as she then slid her hands down her splayed legs and spread her pussy open for me. I reached between her legs to her soaking pussy and gathered some of the copious juices flowing from her and bathed my cock in her natural lubrication. I crawled up and looking directly into her eyes slowly slid my entire length and width deep within her vagina in one long slow thrust. Like a warm soaked velvet vise, Jasmina clamped her cunt around my shaft as I bottomed out. When my pelvic bone finally bumped into her clit she let out the beautiful moan of a woman in total heat.

I slowly pulled out until just my cockhead was nestled inside her cunt lips and the slammed back into her, bottoming out into her cervix. I gazed into her eyes and repeated this for dozens of strokes and felt my balls starting to boil. With glee I started to fuck her hard and fast, deep and with slightly different angles with each stroke and with each stroke she was humping her pussy back up at me, staring into my eyes with smoldering lust. I had to send a sharp pulse to keep my orgasm from rising too fast otherwise I would have blown a massive load of sperm into her womb right then as the pleasure was so intense.

"YES MASTER... Fuck your slave. Fill your slave up with your magnificent penis. Fuck me please, I'm begging you master... fuck me hard, make my cunt yours master. Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss" she moaned when her orgasm crashed through her as I ravished her hole over and over. Jasmina's cunt was pouring her honey like a spigot, soaking my cock, balls, down the crack of her ass and pooling on the sheet. The delectable sound was magnificent – cock pistoning in and out of a soaked pussy – with that beautiful squelching noise, mixed with her continuous moans and pleadings, was a symphony of sexual magnificence.

I pulled out of her cunt and crawled down her body. I grabbed her hands, and placing them on her legs, had her bend her knees and pull her legs back to her chest. What a magnificent sight a beautiful vagina is! Her lips were flush with excitement, and her hole was open and pooled with her sweet juice just begging for my tongue.

I wasted no time diving into this tasty treat but not before I rubbed my face all over her soaked crotch, inhaling her scent deeply. I plunged my tongue into her steaming pussy, applying suction at the same time to savor and drink up as much of her sweet nectar as I could. I slithered my tongue all around her lips, dipping inside with every three or four passes, then down to her perineum, stopping just shy of licking her anal bud, and then back up over and over again. Jasmina was thrashing around like a bead of water in a dry hot skillet and moaning incoherently saying things in her language which I didn't know.

When I finally went higher and started dancing my tongue around her clit, she grabbed the back of my head and held me there. I took her clit in between my lips and sucked gently while flicking her side to side, around and around. Jasmina was going wild and lost it – her cunt expanded, then contracted, and I felt the blast of her orgasm squirt all over my chin and chest. Wow what an erotic and beautiful thing to behold!

While still in the throes of her orgasm I grabbed her legs and flipped her over onto her belly and pulled her hips up so she was on her knees. Spreading her legs again I grabbed her gorgeous soaked ass cheeks, spread them apart and dove into her anus like a man possessed. Rimming has always been one of my favorite kinks and it seemed that Jasmina had never had it done to her. She tried to protest but I held her firm as I circled her little tight rosebud over and over with the tip of my tongue. I then very slowly licked up and down her crack, gently tickling her until finally I firmed up the tip of my tongue and pressed it into her ass.

She went crazy as I tongue fucked her backdoor pushing back against my tongue as hard as I was pushing it into her. She was moaning like a banshee with every stab and flick until finally my tongue was sore. I crawled up and plunged my cock back into her pussy and fucked her furiously for 10 minutes solid with Jasmina orgasming over and over again. Her ass was too much to behold and I wanted it. My cock was soaked so I pulled out of her cunt, grabbed onto her hips hard, placed my head at her asshole and pushed gently but insistently until I felt her ring open and my head slip inside. I held her haunches firmly and very slowly started to work my cock in and out, going a little deeper each time until my balls were finally resting on her cunt lips.

"Ready for a total ass fucking slave?" I growled.

"Yessss master... take my ass. It's yours to do with as you wish. Fuck my ass master, fill me with your seed..." she said with passion and conviction.

I released my hold on my orgasm and started to slowly stroke in and out of her glorious butt. Tight as a vice and smooth as a buttery clamp, she felt so good that I knew without hesitation that I would be doing this over and over again with her. As I picked up the pace I commanded her to play with her nipples and pussy and without any hesitation her hands flew to her chest and cunt and she went to town. Squirming and writhing, she was a natural at this. I picked up the pace until I was hammering away at her little brown back door, feeling the impending rush of my orgasm.

"Fuck my ass harder master... harder master... take me... take my ass ... for you... your pleasure... I never knew it would be this good... oh yesssss... deeper master, deeper" she groaned grinding her ass in circles with each thrust.

I decided to reward her for her excellent performance by mentally growing my cock another 4 inches and as my orgasm boiled up my cock I pressed a massive orgasm through her body that would last for minutes as I unloaded a torrent of cum into her rear passage. Spurt after spurt of cum erupted from my cock inside her backside and a flood of fresh juice rocketed out of her pussy as she screamed, twisted and twitched, still impaled by my even bigger cock in her asshole because I held her tightly to me by her hips. She kept cumming and cumming, thrashing about like a fish out of water as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body.

12