The Diablo Masquerade Pt. 07

Story Info
Kira gets devious with her sex appeal to escape confinement.
2.8k words
5.1k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers

I can almost feel the fucking seconds ticking by on the clock, glancing up at it on the wall; reminding myself I need to escape. I've wasted too much time fucking around sucking Steve's and Craig's cock; waiting for an opportune time to make my move. With just under thirty minutes to make it outta the Hades Tower before there's a huge gaping hole left in its place, I've gotta think of something quick.

"The time to act is now." I think talking myself into action, gently caressing and massaging Steve's warm ball sack with my delicate fingers; teasing them while sucking Craig's bulging cock with Steve's warm, salty, semen in my mouth.

I know it appears extremely erotic, but it's kinda repulsive actually. The very thought of having to suck dick just to escape from a building that's gonna literally implode is mind boggling. But, it has effectively mesmerized and completely seduced both Steve and Craig. I'm quickly brought back to reality and the severity of my situation.

"Oh, my god, Rhonda, that is so fucking hot watching you suck Craig off knowing you didn't swallow my hot, load of cum!" Steve exclaims overjoyed watching me suck on Craig's hard cock enthusiastically.

"We both thought you were a total lesbian that couldn't be converted." Craig responds reminding me I've been sexually used against my will for the past several weeks by who knows how many sick, perverted men.

"If you guys only knew half the truth." I remind myself looking up seductively and passionately into Craig's lustful eyes, faking my enthusiasm; throwing them off on my sexually devious intentions.

"Yeah, Rhonda, it turns out you're nothing more than just cock slut at heart like any other fucking whore on the street." Steve blurts out talking dirty to me, watching my every action closely; stroking his hard cock still wet with my saliva.

"Just keep thinking like that. You have no idea." I remind myself working my warm, wet lips up and down Craig's sloppy, wet, cock vigorously waiting for the perfect opportune moment to make my move.

"Oh, God, yes, Rhonda! That's it. Suck it. Suck my fucking cock, you slut. Suck it like you fucking mean it! You know you want my hot, juicy, cum in your mouth, too." Craig insists shoving his bulging cock deeper and deeper into my mouth forcing me to deep throat his cock.

"There's no way I'm gonna orally satisfy both of these scumbags before I escape. Having one of them cum in my mouth was repulsive enough." I let my thoughts run rampant burning in my mind, setting it ablaze.

Frustration inundates my thoughts filling me with an ungodly amount of anger, making my blood boil. For all I know, these two guards were among the other men that were fucking me in the ass repeatedly, sexually using me for the past couple weeks. Am I mad? You're damn right I'm mad! And, the longer I think about it, the madder I get.

Suddenly, without compassion or mercy, I squeeze Steve's balls as hard as I can with my left hand crushing them in my grip. You would think he'd scream at the top of his lungs like a little, whimpering, bitch, but, no, he literally blacks out from the excruciating pain slowly hemorrhaging to death. Before Craig realizes what is going on, I tighten my grip on his cock with my teeth hard enough to make his eyes swell more than his cock in my mouth; allowing Steve's semen to ooze over my lips. I wanna bite his cock off, but since Craig is closer to the alarm more drastic measures are needed. With Craig rendered harmless for the moment, I touch my left temple to access my internal computer.

"Boost my physical strength, now." I silently command, releasing my oral vice grip on Craig's hard cock; leaving visible teeth indentions at the base of his cock.

"Boosting physical strength, adrenaline levels maxed out, Kira." My internal computer responds.

I feel the instantaneous rush of adrenaline coursing through my veins, fueling my desire to escape from this Hellish imprisonment. I probably should have decapitated Craig's cock with my teeth, but that would take away all the fun, right? Scooping one arm underneath Craig's crotch, I grab a solid hold on his uniform top, lift him off the ground, and fling him effortlessly headlong down the stairs. The look on his face is almost fucking priceless. I watch silently as Craig's body tumbles head first down the cold, concrete stairs to the bottom; I'm not sure he's still alive.

"And, you all thought you could convert me?" I laugh heading back to the security desk. "Y'all fucked up picking the wrong guy to be y'all's genetically altered, computer enhanced, fuck-toy, experiment."

Bypassing all the localized security measures, I disable them the best I can on such short notice. Glancing one last time at Steve on the floor reassuring myself he, too, is incapacitated, I head to the nearby elevator. Suddenly, a blue energy blast streaks into the elevator striking the wall sending me cowering in a corner like a little bitch. It's followed quickly by a hellfire of bullets ricocheting everywhere around me.

"Fuck! So much for the easy way out," I shout emotionally, frantically pressing the up button on the elevator until the doors close. "Ain't no sense in hiding my identity now." I say shifting my appearance back to my normal identity of Kira Brandenburg. "I should've went gung-ho from the beginning." I say removing my katana from its sheath.

Soon as the elevator begins its ascent, loud sirens and red flashing lights start going off inside the underground facility. I can hear the intercom alerting everyone in the Hades Tower to my whereabouts. There's no telling how many armed guards and soldiers are gonna be waiting for me when the elevator reaches the lobby at ground level.

"I need to rethink my game plan." I debate looking up at the escape hatch in the roof of the elevator evaluating a different option. "Perfect! Might even buy me some more time." I conclude hoisting myself up through the escape hatch.

Quickly assessing my situation, I grab a hold to the elevator cable with one hand, and sever the elevator cable with my sword. The elevator's free fall to the bottom rockets me towards the surface holding onto the cable. It's one helluva joyride, but with precision timing I manage to leap from certain doom before I'm plastered like a bug on a windshield.

I actually arrive one level higher than the lobby. Seconds later I hear the elevator crashing to the bottom sending a shockwave back up the elevator shaft nearly jarring me loose from where I am perched. I sheath my sword and peer through a ventilation vent overlooking the lobby evaluating my ever worsening situation.

"Dear, God, at the number of guards and heavily armed soldiers waiting in the lobby for the elevator doors to open." I whisper to myself astonished at the sight. "I could fight my way through that Hell trap or bypass it and let a sinking building do the dirty work for me." I momentarily debate and ponder electing to bypass the fire fight altogether.

Shimmying myself around the dirty elevator shaft, I make my way to a narrow, metal, ventilation duct that takes me out to a concrete ledge overlooking the underground parking garage. With little effort I pry open vent, exit the ventilation duct, and survey the dimly lit underground parking garage from the ledge about two stories off the ground below. At the far end, I see my midnight blue Lamborghini Diablo with two heavily armed soldiers with energy blasters guarding it.

With a graceful acrobatic leap, I spring from the ledge overlooking the parking garage and land with a three point landing maintaining a low profile. Undetected by the two soldiers guarding my ride, I draw my katana from its sheath.

"Two soldiers, I can handle, but if they fire their energy blasters everyone in the lobby is gonna be on to my location." I remind myself racing across the parking garage keeping my low profile.

It's a real shame the soldiers aren't standing closer together. With pinpoint accuracy I make my initial swing soon as the first soldier turns to face me. In one swift strike, I decapitate his head cleanly just above the shoulders. I hadn't calculated his head hitting the ground alerting the second soldier to my presence. Like I said, it's a real shame they weren't standing closer together.

Alerted to my presence, the second soldier raises his energy blaster and fires off a couple of rounds wildly way off target. With my cover blown, I make a desperate whirlwind attack spinning counter clockwise with my katana. My first strike removes the soldier's hand holding his energy blaster from his arm dropping it to the ground with a thud. My second strike removes most of his right arm past his elbow, sending the soldier into a short lived retreat; allowing a more fatal third and final strike that removes his head cleanly from the shoulders.

Stopping my spinning strike abruptly, I mercilessly kick the soldier's headless body away from the front of my car. Pausing briefly I wipe the blood dripping from my blade, then sheath my katana. Glancing towards the distant lobby doors, I see heavily armed soldiers and guards storming from the glass doors headed my way as I make my way to the driver side door.

"Have you made it out the facility, yet, Kira?" I hear Rhonda's voice echo through my head almost starling me as much as the stray bullets being fired at me in quick succession mixed in with blue energy blasts.

"What the fuck?" I respond. "Are you telepathic now?" I reply opening the door on my Lamborghini Diablo as quickly as possible to shield myself from the barrage of fire.

"No, silly." I'm using high tech, voice activated, wireless communication in my car to communicate with the internal computer program I rewrote. Not only can I hear what's going on with you, I can also see what you see on my LCD hologram monitor." Rhonda explains as I quickly use my fingerprints to start the car.

"Really? Amazing; right now, I'm being shot at. But, I don't wanna hear a fucking word about me having to suck dick to escape from a building that's gonna blow up." I chuckle, squealing the tires; racing from the underground facility towards the surface.

"I'll let you tell me all about it later." Rhonda chuckles as I begin my race to escape from Hell.

"Desperation is so unsexy." I reply hitting the clutch; shifting gears.

"The GPS on your Diablo's car dash computer has predetermined coordinates already loaded in it and will bring you to my location." Rhonda explains as I race through the parking garage headed to the surface.

Another vehicle soon locks on to me and gives chase. In a matter of seconds, I hear bullets ricocheting off the bulletproof glass. Suddenly, the ground beneath the tires of my Diablo shifts and buckled, then begins to tremble and shake. It feels like a mid level earthquake. The whole facility is starting to crumble and collapse in on itself. I hit the clutch, shift gears again, and increase my speed in desperation racing towards the surface. It's gonna be close, really close.

All around me, huge chunks of concrete and metal begin to break loose and fall. Swerving left, right, and back left again, I avoid the falling debris frantically heading out the underground entrance to the Hades Tower. I'm guessing the falling debris took out the vehicle chasing me.

Reaching the surface I hit the clutch and shift gears one last time. I need to put some distance between me and a place collapsing in on itself; there's no telling how big the sinkhole is gonna be when it swallows the ground around it. Racing up the narrow mountain roadway at breakneck speed, I finally reach a safe point, sling the car hard left into a slide; kicking up a massive dust cloud. Pausing for a moment, I watch a massive sinkhole taking sinister shape, consuming the immediate surrounding area. Satisfied no one else made it out from the underground facility, I exit my Lamborghini Diablo for a better view.

Standing at the cliff's edge high above the valley, I look down at the massive sinkhole in deep thought waiting for Rhonda to arrive. The ground is still trembling and shaking beneath my feet. If I accomplish nothing else, I at least buried the Hell hole that was used to confine, torture, and experiment on me. About a half hour later, Rhonda pulls up along side my car and exits her car with a small handbag and portable wireless laptop.

"Wow! That's some fucking hole you made." Rhonda laughs. "What are you in deep thought about now?" Rhonda questions. "You made it outta Hell alive, right?"

"I was just thinking how that scumbag Steve lied about it raining outside to get me to suck his fucking dick and his buddy's, too." I mumble in disgust wrapping my arms around Rhonda to warmly embrace her.

"It's over I presume?" Rhonda inquires as she, too, embraces me in return.

"Not really, James Coldburn is dead, but I have to get to Atlanta by Friday to catch Walter Stonehenge at the Atlanta International Airport and prevent a company merger from taking place." I explain firmly breaking my embrace with Rhonda. "I'm not sure I'm gonna have enough time to make it there.

"You need to move faster than these wheels will allow just to even have a remote chance at that." Rhonda explains waving her hand in front of the dash sensor on my car. "Engage hover mode." Rhonda commands the onboard computer in my car.

I watch in amazement as my Lamborghini Diablo's tires twist outward, then face downward, and begin to spin with enough force to keep the car levitated off the ground. An additional booster engine rises from the back end, then two very short stabilizing wings slowly appear just behind the doors on either side. When the subtle transformation is complete, my Diablo looks like a small jet powered hover car begging for a test drive.

"That's cool as fuck!" I exclaim opening the doors all excited. "Are you coming to Atlanta with me?" I inquire buckling myself in behind the wheel of my Diablo.

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss this trip for the world." Rhonda replies buckling herself into the passenger seat.

"You're just gonna leave your car here?" I ask starting the engine, looking over into Rhonda's eyes; amazed she is making the trip to Atlanta with me.

"It not mine; it belongs to Walter. I reported it stolen before I drove here." Rhonda laughs. "I don't think he's gonna mind. ...hahaha."

Minutes later we're racing eastward at top speed, zipping effortlessly around the winding mountain curves; away from where the Hades Tower used to be. My mind is racing just as fast; I haven't got a clue how to stop Walter Stonehenge and the company merger. For the most part, Rhonda sits quietly in the passenger seat in deep thought herself; obviously thinking about something totally different. Keeping my eyes focused on the road, I do my own thinking.

I soon feel Rhonda's hand slide slowly up my inner thighs on my tight, leather pants, making it's way towards my crotch area; catching me off guard. I'm not immediately aroused by her delicate touch. Making things easier for Rhonda's playful sexual advances, I shift my clothing attire from what I'm wearing back to my black, leather, mini dress outfit with full arm length, gloves and thigh high stiletto heels.

After being sexually used and abused by an unknown number of men for the past several weeks, I'm reluctant to letting her sexually touch me. I'm not even sure I'm gonna be sexually aroused by a woman's touch either after having my balls surgically removed. God knows what else Walter had done to me experimenting on me.

Sliding her hand under my leather dress, Rhonda slips it under my satin panties, and gently coils her fingers around my soft, warm, cock. The feeling is pleasurable, I admit; a satisfactory smile etches itself on Rhonda's face. I smile in return, glancing quickly back at the road when I feel her hands gently rubbing and massaging my cock with her much cooler, soft, feminine hand gently teasing and playing with my cock.

"I bet you forgot what this feels like." Rhonda says widening her smile to a sexually, mischievous grin. "I bet you also forgot this car can drive itself, too.

"Is it that obvious, Rhonda?" I inquire letting go of the steering wheel, sliding the seat back.

"Well, it's still a ways to go until we get to Atlanta." Rhonda replies continuing to caress and tease my soft cock with her soft, delicate fingers. "Is there something else you would rather be doing in a fast car with a hot, sexy, woman that's all touchy-feely with your cock in her hand I'm not aware of at the moment, Kira?"

Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Story of N Day 01 New robot helps me enact my cum eating fantasies, and more.in Fetish
Strap-on Secrets Comforting best friend leads to unexpected secrets.in Fetish
Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Master of Truth 001 Logan can suddenly change the truth of the world with a word.in Mind Control
Jack's True Calling Jack's position is jeopardized when diplomacy turns deadlyin NonHuman
More Stories