The Diablo Masquerade Pt. 10

Story Info
Epilogue... Kira and Rhonda tie up loose ends being playful.
1.2k words
5.2k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
191 Followers

The full moon shines above the Atlanta skyline accenting the bustling nightlife on the streets below with a luminous glow. A calm breeze ushers us in the direction we needed to go; Rhonda and I race effortlessly through the city traffic headed to James Coldburn's penthouse in my Lamborghini Diablo. My mind is wandering more now than ever before. Both Walter Stonehenge and Jason James Coldburn are dead. And, I guess you could say I got the girl in the end. But, with Walter Stonehenge's twisted experimentation in human genetic DNA alteration coupled with the cloning research he stole from me, I am not the same person I should be. I'm questioning how I am gonna be able to start over, picking up the pieces to my life I can't remember.

"We're here." I announce parking my car in the penthouse parking garage, rushing to open Rhonda's door; escorting her to the penthouse suit.

Rhonda is silent the whole way to the penthouse suit, wrapping her arms around me for security. Once inside the penthouse, Rhonda and I go separate ways. It seems appropriate at the moment; it gives me time to think. When she disappears into the bathroom to take a shower, I walk to the window and silently stare out over the Atlanta skyline. I'm in deep thought pondering my current situation; thinking about a past I can't change.

"This is gonna take some getting used to." I tell myself. "Somewhere out there my ex wife and children are moving on with their lives after my marriage was ruined by Walter Stonehenge's sinister scheme." I think, scanning the nearby high rises; hoping to catch a glimpse of them in one of the windows with my unrealistic expectations.

I want to cry about losing my former life to a twisted man's sinister, maniacal, scheme to destroy me, everything around me; take over my company. With Rhonda's help I did manage to keep my research company from being absorbed in a company merger. She also helped me recover my financial assets and then some. Everything isn't a total loss; I have the Masquerade, the Chamber, and my penthouse back - but not my memories.

Silently searching for the remaining pieces of my life, I give up hope of being able to piece my life back together. My distant thoughts of putting my life back together are greeted by a warm receptive hand on my shoulder, then by an embracing hug from behind as Rhonda wraps her slender arms around me to comfort me.

"There is no future in holding onto the past." Rhonda whispers pulling herself closer to me with her loving embrace reading my thoughts like an open book.

"I know there isn't." I admit placing my hands over Rhonda's hands, holding her close to me for the moment.

"Embrace a future only you can write for yourself. This is your chance to start over." Rhonda whispers in my ear.

"Beautiful isn't it - the city, the lights, the glowing, full moon, and the bustling nightlife on the streets below? "I change the subject, putting my thoughts out of my head Rhonda is reading so well; breathing deep and exhaling.

"Yes it is, Kira. You aren't the only one that has to let go of the past and embrace an uncertain future starting over." Rhonda softly replies while heading towards the bed, encouraging me to follow; tugging my arm.

"My daughter was experimented on and killed by the same maniacal man that nearly destroyed your life." Rhonda explains eloquently stretching out on the bed in a sexually suggestive manner wearing her red satin nightgown with black lace; tempting me to join her on the bed.

"I think I understand what you said to me back at the Chamber, now." I confess making my way towards the bed to join Rhonda.

"I'm sure you do, Kira. We've both suffered a loss, but what we've gained has brought us to this moment." Rhonda alludes easing some of the pain that burdens my mind.

"You know, your'e sexy laying there on the bed like that Rhonda." I whisper, crawling on the bed; making my way slowly and seductively towards her.

"What are you thinking about, Kira?" Rhonda inquires, rolling over onto her belly as I cause the lights to fade; allowing only the moonlight to shine into the penthouse windows.

"I'm thinking the Diablo Masquerade program you wrote and uploaded to my internal computer has more than one purpose." I boldly reply drawing closer to Rhonda with my sexual advances. "I'm thinking you want me to use on you."

"Oh, really?" Rhonda replies crossing her legs. "Then you must have a good idea of how you plan on entertaining us this evening." Rhonda alludes with a wicked grin on her face, anticipating my next move.

Touching my temple, I silently activate the Diablo Masquerade program. The entire room around us becomes a tropical paradise island in the South Pacific, with us laying on a warm beach; the sun setting in the west. Warm ocean waves gently crash and break against our bodies clad in gold and silver matching bikinis. The air is crisp; the breeze gentle.

Under the setting sun, Rhonda and I kiss and intimately touch each other caressing each other's warm body passionately. I can feel the wet beach sand clinging between my fingers and toes in an almost surreal sexual dream. One look in Rhonda's eyes tells me she is in complete awe of the scene I have painted in her mind with my illusionary thoughts.

"You did great, Kira. I'm loving the scene you are projecting into my mind with the Diablo Masquerade." Rhonda confesses rolling me over on my back, crawling on top of my semi subdued body; removing her gold bikini top.

I don't resist Rhonda's bold sexual advances, allowing her to pin my arms to the sandy beach. For a long moment, I stare deep into her eyes. I can tell she is comfortable and content with who I am despite the horrific, genetic experimentation I endured.

"I can paint a different scene in your mind if you like, Rhonda." I suggest watching Rhonda lean closer, teasing me with her bare breasts; waving them in my face.

"Oh, no, not just yet. Let's enjoy this tropic paradise a bit longer, then I want you to paint the dungeon scene in my head from the Chamber." Rhonda suggests, kissing me softly on the lips; dragging her long, brunette, hair across my face.

"Well, then, we're in for a really interesting evening, Rhonda." I chuckle, rolling Rhonda over on her back; pinning her arms to the wet beach sand.

"Don't ever stop being who you are." Rhonda says waiting patiently for me to make the next move.

"So, tell me who is gonna be fucking who first?" I ask passionately kissing Rhonda on her warm lips, then eagerly greeting her warm, wet, tongue with mine in a French kiss.

"Kira, you definitely know how to make an evening interesting." Rhonda giggles rolling me over, pinning my arms to the wet beach sand; exerting her sexual dominance - lightly gnawing and nibbling on my ear lobes; tugging on them with her teeth.

"I'll take that as I'm the one getting fucked first, then." I chuckle offering little to no resistance to Rhonda.

"If that's how you want to take it, it's fine by me; it's your ass." Rhonda laughs.

Kantarii
Kantarii
191 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
KantariiKantariialmost 7 years agoAuthor

The Diablo Masquerade was the first story I ever envisioned and seen myself writing all the way through. However, it was the second storyline I posted to lit since I deemed "My Brother's Ghost" a higher priority to post on Lit. I did however leave "The Diablo Masquerade" open to add possible future chapters if I ever seen a need or felt a desire to do so. Thanks for reading:)👠👠👠

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

I really enjoyed travelling through the universe you created. The story was excellent. My only comolaint is the missed opportunities for detailed erotic scenes. I'd have loved a detailed descroption of kira finally dominating Walter. It was good as written but it could've been so much more.

The finale with Rhonda also strucke as a missed adventure. The possibilities of a truly genderbending ending with Kira having a pussy or Rhonda having a penis... So much that could have been. Still, I 5-stared every chapter. You're a smart and delightfully twisted writer. Good work.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Amy's Nude Day Fun Amy celebrates Nude Day with her slaves Jill & Mark.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Just a Quickie Expected guest gets pleasured.in Erotic Couplings
The Summer Nymph A young man falls for the woman next door.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Assassin's Prize Ch. 01 An assassin is taken by her master.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tannah The Warrior Pt. 01 Tannah schemes while pleasing her captor.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories