The Diadem of Domination 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaeger was quite impressed to see that Alexandra in fact was a master marksman, and a capable fighter. A satyr leapt at her with an axe, and she kicked him in the face with a graceful spin. He was stunned by not knocked-out, so Alexandra hopped onto his shoulders, her crotch pressing against his face, and they tumbled to the ground together. The stunning young blonde then flexed her juicy buttocks at just the right angle, and the satyrs neck snapped like a twig. While she was still on the ground another harpy dove at her, but she quickly cranked her crossbow back and loaded another bolt and then shot the avian bitch through the eyes, causing it's head to explode on the other side.

"Maybe we should help them," Jaeger said, only somewhat sarcastically. It seemed like they were doing fine on their own, and Jaeger enjoyed his own life to much to risk it for the sake of a woman he had already had sex with, but Jonan took the lead and charged into combat, waving his massive battle-axe around his head with such force that it created a miniature windstorm. Jaeger shrugged his shoulders and followed.

Jonan cut down three satyrs in one massive swing, slicing tem into six pieces, and on his up-swing he knocked a harpy out of the air and sent in swirling to the ground with two broken wings. Two more harpies dove at him with open claws, and Jonan knew he didn't have time to build up for another swing, so instead he ducked slightly. Jaeger was there, running up his back and leaping off his shoulders. Two daggers sprung free from his vest and plunged into each harpy's chest, and he impaled them to the ground as they fell. Jaeger dodged a satyr's attack and rolled, dropping a smoke-bomb as he did so. In the resulting smoky darkness he quickly slit the throats of two satyrs and managed to give Alexandra's perky little ass a nice slap.

"Hey!" Alexandra squealed, holding her butt. "Nice to see you again," Jaeger said to her. "Maybe after I save you, you'll be so grateful that I'll get to feel that wet little mouth of yours on my-WOAH!"

Suddenly the world went spinning as Jaeger's feet left the ground, the sky and earth tumbling over one another. He could feel two large wings beating against his arms, and when he looked up his vision was filled with naked chest of a young nubile girl. A harpy had grabbed on to him and was lifting him into the air, flying away with him like a mouse caught by a hawk. Luckily this particular harpy looked quite young, and she didn't have the strength to carry a full grown man very far. She dropped him, and Jaeger fell into a dense cluster of trees, his body smashing through a dozen mossy limbs before coming to a rest in a muddle pile of leaves.

Jaeger groaned as he tried to sit up, but he found himself looking into the eyes of the satyr-king.

"Were is my wife?" the king growled, pressing the tip of his blade into Jaeger's neck. A small drop of blood stained the point.

Jaeger couldn't take his eyes off of the king's blade. He put his hands up in surrender. "Sir, I have never had the honor of meeting you wife or of ever being aware of your existence, but I am most certain that she is beautiful and honorable and would never-"

"Silence fool, and don't lie to me! My wife and the Harpy Queen both joined your companion on a quest to Shalaveer, and neither have been seen since! What have you and that barbarian bitch done with them!"

Jaeger really didn't have an answer to that, but he was sure that admitting so would get him killed. "Perhaps they . . . I . . . were they captured by the slaver? If so and my friend and I are questing to rescue them, as well as the other women taken into bondage. You should join forces with us."

The satyr-king looked confused. "Slaver? What slaver? That human told my wife that the ruins of Shalaveer held-"

SNAP!

Val's hands moved so quickly that Jaeger barely saw them, and in the blink of a moment the satyr-king's neck was twisted so far around that he was looking in the other direction. The beastman slumped to the ground, dead, his crown and sword rolling into the mud.

Jaeger breathed a sigh of relief, but when he looked up into Val's eyes and saw her ice-cold rage he felt more in danger than ever before. Her near-naked body was glistening with sweat and blood, and she was breathing so hard that her breasts looked ready to burst out of her tight vest. She leaned over, filling his vision with her firm cleavage, and snarled.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she asked.

Jaeger shrugged. "Rescuing you?"

#####

"You can't come with us," Alexandra said as she stuffed another bite of apple into her mouth. Her words were slurred as she chewed with her mouth open, her lips overflowing with sweet juice. "Val already explained it all to me. This slaver guy (munch, munch) has got this magic thing that can control the mind of men (munch). If anything with a dick gets close to him it'll instantly become as mindless slave. That's why only us girls can go (munch munch)."

The four adventurers sat around a fire roasting trout and eating food. Val and Alexandra were eating apples, bread, and cheese because they had the forethought to bring food with them. Jonan and Jaeger had hit the road so quickly that they had neglected to bring anything, so they were left with the fish they caught and what sour berries they could gather.

"You don't say," Jaeger said with a cocked eyebrow. That story sounded rather unbelievable. What would a slaver be doing with such a powerful artifact, if such a thing really existed, and why would he use it for slaving women if all it controlled was men? It seemed to Jaeger that Val was just a jealous lesbian who wanted a party of young attractive sluts to quest with her, which Jaeger respected. But something else was bothering him.

"Hey," the bruised rogue said to the barbaric girl. "That satyr-king said that his wife went with you to Shalaveer already. What was that about?"

Val stared into the fire for a moment, her fingers clenching so hard that her knuckles went white. "My last attempt to rescue my friends failed. When the slaver took them I first sought help from forces I thought his equal, so I went to the beast-queens and the monstresses. The Satyr Queen and the harpies' brood mother both agreed to help, but we failed, and both were taken as slaves. I suppose their families weren't happy about my failure, and blame me for their queens' enslavement."

Jaeger still wasn't convinced. "But the satyr-king didn't seem to know anything about the slaver."

Val's jaw moved a bit, as if biting her tongue. "I lied to them. I told them the ruins held an artifact that would make them powerful enough to oppose the humans who have been encroaching on their forest, which was mostly true."

"Because of the slaver's magical weapon?"

"Yes," Val whispered. "The Diadem of Domination."

Jaeger wanted to ask more, but Val stood up and moved towards her tent, swaying her thong-clad ass with hypnotic grace. "I'm going to bed. Alexandra," she turned back to her companion, "are you coming?" she asked, licking her lips.

Alexandra jumped up and almost tripped as she raced after Val, shrugging off her tight clothes as she went. "YES! I'm cumming . . . . I mean . . . I am coming."

Val had setup her tent a ways off, but even from that distance it wasn't long before Jaeger and Jonan could hear the aroused moaning of the two woman as the wrestled each other in their shared sleeping bag. Both of the boys were so aroused by the hot moans and feminine squeals they were hearing that they both whipped out their fully erect cocks and began to beat off, but they looked in other directions, just so it wouldn't be awkward.

"Hey Jonan," Jaeger whispered while stroking his shaft.

Jonan grunted. "Don't talk to me while I'm masturbating."

But Jaeger ignored him. "You see, the thing is, I don't think I trust Val. I mean, I can't honestly believe that something like the Diadem of Domination exists, and I noticed back at the tavern that she only requested the aid of the attractive female adventurous present. Even if she could only comprise her party of women, wouldn't she at least seek them out based on other criteria, like, I don't know, actual skill? Alexandra turned out to be quite the talented crossbowman, but I think that was as much a surprise to Val as it was to us."

"Don't talk to me while I'm masturbating."

"And another thing, those monsters from earlier seemed to recognize Val quite explicitly, and yet the story she told the satyr-king doesn't match the story she told us."

"Don't talk to me while I'm-"

"Even if we believe she's telling the truth to us now, that still means she lied before, and as a veteran liar I can tell you that every lie uncovered tends to have more lies hiding under it."

"Don't-"

"And there was her performance the other night. Have you ever been fucked that hard by a woman? Ever? Surely a body like hers can only be the result of the most extreme and constant conditioning imaginable. And she mentioned having a lover more fierce than you. Who could such a person be, and do they have something to do with all of this?"

"Do-"

"And another thing-"

But this time Jaeger was interrupted as a piercing, orgasmic scream from Alexandra echoed through the night, a sexual howl so arousing that it seemed to send physical sensations through the men's bodies, pushing them both to suddenly bust. Jaeger lost control of his spurting snake and it spat it's milky poison all over his lithe chest. Jonan's eruption was even more dramatic, his cock loudly squirting thick rope after rope of semen several feet into the air, much of it landing across the corpse of a dead harpy nearby.

When both men finished their orgasms they tucked their softening meat away, and went to bed without saying anything else to one another.

#####

"The Ruins of Shalaveer," Val said, sounding remorseful but at the same time there was an erotic quiver in her voice. "Gods, I am really starting to hate this place."

Once the party cleared the swampy forests they came to the base of a cold, rocky mountain, at whose steps rested a fallen maze-work of marble columns and gleaming white temples. Marble statues of naked elven warriors and gods were littered about the ruins, some missing arms, others heads, and some having been recently decorated with the ejaculate of wandering degenerates who found the sumptuous curves of the elven marble arousing.

"I guess this is where we spilt," Alexandra said, cocking her crossbow. "I mean, you guys know what's going to happen if you get to close to the slaver while he has the Diadem of Domination. He'll take control of you."

Jaeger wasn't so sure. He eyed Val suspiciously, or he at least stared at her round thong-clad ass suspiciously. "Sure," he eventually said. "We'll hang back. But if you need us, just let out a scream. I know you're good at that."

Alexandra groaned and rolled her eyes. Val took her by the hand and led them both into the labyrinthine ruins, but before she entered she passed by Jonan, who was leaning against the marble-work like a living stature of solid bronze. The sexual tension between them was so heavy that Jaeger and Alexandra felt like slouching. A brief look of rivalry passed between the amorous barbarians, and Val feeling confident that she was the victor, smirked and passed him by. Jonan was holding a piece of marble in his hand, and as her watched Val's ass sway away he crushed it into powder.

"Arrogant bitch," Jonan growled to Jaeger after the girls had left. "Gods, I want to destroy her."

"You might get the chance," Jaeger said. "We're following them. Val is lying about something."

#####

Jaeger was a talented thief and acrobat, who could scale the side of a building just as easily as he could walk down a street, so slipping through the shadows and dead alleys of the ruins was no challenge for him. Luckily Jonan wasn't an incompetent sneak, if not a natural one. His tribesman understood the advantage of a stealthy approach, and so he had learned to run up and down hillsides in full armor without making a sound. Thanks to their subtlety they managed to follow the echoing sounds of women talking deep into the ruins, but the party they came upon was not that of Val and Alexandra, but of an entirely new group of beautiful adventurers.

The leader was a stunningly beautiful woman of exotic flavor, dark skinned and tall with large breasts and motherly hips. Her hair was a dark shade of purple, and her eyes were like bright purple amethysts. The clothing she wore was scanty and provocative, being little more than a few wisps of silk that hung diagonally across her erect, chocolate nipples and hid her vagina behind a small strip that vanished into the cleavage of her mesmerizing buttocks. She wore skimpy sandals and several dozen pieces of golden jewelry, mostly bracelets and chains of coins that hung cross her swaying hips.

The party she was leading was made up of three woman, sisters by the look of them, and all elves. They were all rather short but still busty, and they were rather roundly built for elves. Each had freckles and red hair styled differently, the tallest with a single long braid, the second with two braids, and the third with wild curls. They carried bows and daggers, and their clothing was nothing but fresh green leaves that covered their breasts and genitals but left their smooth stomachs and arched backs bare.

"Delilah, why would a slaver hide out in elven ruins?" the oldest elf-girl said to the dark beauty.

"Maybe because he doesn't like caves," the sensual woman answered, sounding rather bored.

"And why would he stay here?" the second oldest said. "All the slave-markets are a hundred miles south of here."

"Maybe he's thinking of expanding his trade," Delilah answered, sighing loudly.

"And if he really has a magical treasure like the Diadem of Domination," the third asked, "why wouldn't he use it to build an army?"

"Maybe he'd rather have a harem of fresh pussy than a horde of violent dicks."

The elves stopped. "But . . . you said the Diadem only controls men."

Delilah's eyes went wide for a moment, knowing she had been caught in a lie. "Um . . . well . . ."

"I knew she was lying!" the oldest elf-girl said, knocking an arrow into her bow. "This is some kind of trap! I bet she's working with this slaver! I bet-"

The dark skinned woman moved so quickly that Jaeger barely even saw her move, she just disappeared and then reappeared right in front of the oldest elf, the one who had raised her bow. Delilah was already so close that the bow was useless. In fact, she was so close their breasts were touching, and although Delilah had no weapons Jaeger could see her making magical gestures with her hands.

"Clever girl," Delilah whispered into the shocked girl's pointed ears. "Too bad Daddy Kor hates clever girls."

Delilah's hands came up and cupped the tall elf's breasts, and suddenly it was if a blue bolt of lightning travelled from the dark skinned woman into the redhead's body. Delilah was totally unaffected by the arcane electricity, but the elf girl was being fried half to death. Her hair stood on head, her large eyes bulged to the point of bursting, and she screamed.

There was an electrical explosion and her smoking body went flying, unconscious and scorched naked as the vegetation-clothing she wore caught fire.

"Sarlia!" the second oldest elf screamed, terrified at witnessing her sister's attack. "Bitch! I'll gut you like a fish!"

The elf-girl withdrew her daggers and attacked, slashing at Delilah, but the exotix woman was too fast and too graceful. She ducked down and elegantly spun on her heel, launching her other foot up straight into the sky, and right into the elf's chin. She strike was so precise that the ruins echoed with a loud 'CRACK,' and the elf literally left the ground.

While still airborne, Delilah slipped behind the elf like an eel, and grabbed onto her shoulders, right before slamming her headfirst into the ground with a brutal piledriver. The girl collapsed to the ground, unconscious and twitching with pain. Delilah then stomped the hard heel of her sandal into the lower part of the girl's back, causing spit to fly from the senseless girl's mouth as the air was knocked out of her.

Delilah turned to the third elf, swaying her big ass with saucy arrogance and smirking like a hungry cat. The youngest elf was shivering and crying, petrified from witnessing her two older sisters being dispatched so mercilessly. She was too scared to attack or even scream, and between her shivering legs trickled a little stream of urine as she pissed herself.

She turned to run, but Delilah caught her instantly.

"Not so fast, you little slut!"

Delilah grabbed the little girl's waist and then lifted her into the air. Delilah extended her knee out, lie a runner taking position at the start of a race, and then she slammed the little elf's crotch right onto her extended knee. The sound of the girl's little pussy being crushed was like a peach being hit by a mallet, and The pain was so intense the girl couldn't even scream. She just whimpered pathetically and wiggled slightly, her tongue flopping out of her hanging jaw. Delilah let her go, and the little girl, slipped off her knee and collapsed into the dust.

"Well," Delilah said, brushing off her shoulders. "I don't think Kor will mind some damaged goods. Triplets are a rare find."

"Wow," another woman said, her voice coming from an alleyway in the ruins. "You are really starting to suck at this."

Jaeger and Jonan instantly recognized the voice. It was Val. Her busty young body sauntered out of the nearest alleyway, hands on her hips and looking rather upset to see Delilah.

"Excuse me, young slut," Delilah said, swaggering her own hips and thrusting out her larger breasts when she saw Val, trying to take a dominant pose. "Who was it that brought you and your little pussy-licking midget into Kor's harem? And look at what I've caught this time, triplets! Elven triplets! Oh, Daddy is going to love me so much for this."

"Quality over quantity, bitch," Val said, flexing the sexy muscles in her stomach to emphasize how different her body was from the juicy curves of Delilah. "These three are weak. Look out how quickly you broke them. Daddy Kor would probably kill that youngest one with a single stroke. I managed to at least catch a warrior, a woman strong enough to survive and maybe even enjoy a good hard fucking, and she's a woman of rare breeding also. You know how Daddy loves ruining an aristocratic pussy."

"I know," Delilah said, groping her own breasts. "I am one. Unlike you, you filthy inbred hill-spawn."

It seemed that the woman were ready to come to blows, but they were both interrupted by a booming, thunderous voice that Jaeger could feel echoing in his ribcage. It was a voice so powerful that even Jonan reacted like a deer having heard a hunter's footstep.

"I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU BOTH!" the voice boomed. Out of the shadows of a nearby temple emerged a massive shape, a hulking behemoth of masculine terror and primordial dominance. Bulging with muscle and glowing with a thick sheen of sweat, the shape was that of a perfect human man, only his face had a disturbingly square jaw with two pronounced tusks jutting from his mouth. This detail alone was enough to reveal that he was part ogre, but also part man.

Slapped against the half-ogre's chest was the shape of a woman, a naked woman dripping with seat and gasping for breath. Although adult and fully developed, the woman looked in his arms like a child, and her legs wrapped around his muscular waist barely made it all the way around. He was barely holding the woman against him, but she stayed hanging up against his pectorals, because she (to the men's horror) was impaled on the largest, fattest cock that either Jaeger or Jonan had ever seen.