The Diaper Spa Pt. 03

Story Info
Angela learns the ropes of working at Padded Bliss.
2.7k words
4.36
35.4k
8

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan, the owner of Padded Bliss, had just asked Angela to change her diaper. It seemed to be the final part of the job interview, and while it shouldn't have freaked her out this much, it did. It made total sense though. She knew Angela liked diapers, but to get this job, she had to prove she knew how to change them.

She took a deep breath and imagined that Megan was Catherine, her best friend that she had diapered plenty of times before. This wouldn't be exactly the same, but Angela knew she could find her voice if she willed it.

"I would love to," Angela said. "But I think you'll need to take some of this off," she said as she gestured to Megan's business suit. Megan smiled and nodded. She began by taking off her blazer and giving it to Angela, who hung it up along with her blouse. Her heels and leggings come off next. Finally, she was stripped from her skirt, wearing just her diaper and a bra.

It was standard procedure for Diaper Specialists to check inside the diaper before changing it. Angela knew a poopy diaper when she smelled one, although Megan's attire had done a remarkable job of holding the odor in. Some Diaper Specialists walked around with just tops and diapers on. While others preferred to wear pants over theirs. She pulled back the waistband of Megan's diaper.

"Looks like you really had to poop," Angela said, as she examined the load that her potential new boss had dropped in her Abena.

"Yes, I did," Megan said, laying back on the changing pad. There were others around getting their diapers changed as well as changing them. However, Angela still felt like the spotlight was on her. "Am I going to blow this?" she wondered as she got a fresh Abena (as requested by Megan), powders, and wipes. Each rip of the tape on her diaper filled her with adrenaline.

Megan's diaper was now open. While it wasn't visibly stained with pee, it was definitely wet. Angela could tell she was well-hydrated. She couldn't remember the last time her wet diapers weren't completely yellowed. The real star was her poop, however. It was a rather mushy lump with a tan complexion. It was easier than diarrhea but harder than logs in terms of clean-up difficulty. Megan also had a very hairy pussy and Angela had to be mindful of not getting any poop left in it.

She grabbed the first wipe and thoughtfully brought it in contact with Megan's dirty asshole. With each one, she placed it into her messy diaper. When there was no more poop on or around her ass, she went for her pussy. She went slowly around the front, threw the wipes into her diaper, and then went for the sides. She also made sure to get her pubic hair completely cleaned. As she saw Megan's pelvic muscles start to contract a bit and a smile on her face, her confidence in her performance grew.

She wrapped up Megan's diaper and put it the bin at the station. She realized that it was practically full already and didn't want to risk this diaper overflowing it.

"Excuse me," she asked Deliah, a Diaper Specialist with a pierced nose and spiky hair dyed purple and blue, who was set up next to Angela, getting her station in order with new sets of wipes and diapers organized by style and size. "Could I put this in your trashcan?"

"Sure," Delilah said with a smile. She gestured for the diaper and give it a quick smell. "Not bad, Megan." she said as she placed into her much roomier bin. Angela then retrieved a clean Abena for Megan, unfolded it with her ass perfectly placed. She powdered her liberally and then taped her up. As she washed her hands while Megan got dressed, she felt like things were about to go very well for her.

They reconvened in Megan's office. Though she was feeling confident, Angela still worried about having done things improperly. Maybe Megan wanted more wipes or maybe less? She was relieved when she started talking.

"That was fantastic," Megan said. "You did everything I wanted and more."

Angela exhaled with a smile. "Oh, I'm glad you like it."

"So many other women try to make it a speed test," Megan continued. "They'll rush through it and be taping me up even when I can feel leftover on poop my ass. Then, they'll get the tapes way too loose or tight. You clearly knew what you were doing."

"Thank you," Angela said. "I just believe in diapering how I'd want to be diapered."

"That's incredibly well-put," Megan said. "There was something else you did that really stood out to me."

"What's that?" Angela asked.

"When you saw that your diaper pail was full, you asked Delilah if there was room in hers," Angela said. "It's a perfect example of the kind of teamwork I want to emphasize here."

Hearing this made Angela feel incredibly touched. Things like that came so naturally to her, and it warmed her heart to learn that others noticed.

"So, can you start soon?" Megan asked.

"Oh, yes, absolutely!" Angela said. She would have to put in her two weeks at her job. As much as she wanted to quit right away, she knew she had to give them time to transition.

-

The last two weeks at her old job were agonizing for Angela. It was hard to stay even remotely focused. Other people were so worked up and while she felt bad for most of them, she was glad she found a way out. When asked about what she was doing for her new job, she told them. Some gave her weird looks or acted like she was joking. "Give it a try," is the only thing she would say.

She was almost too excited to sleep the night before her first day at Padded Bliss. The morning of, she took time for yoga and meditation (both which were always more enjoyable in a freshly-wet diaper. After changing herself and getting dressed, she had some coffee with yogurt. Between those and the butterflies in the stomach, she knew she'd be pooping soon.

She arrived, checked in with Stephanie at the front desk, and looked at the Diapering Chart for the day. As Megan explained, this chart said which Diaper Specialists would be changing each other for the day. This was important in order to foster stronger bonds, as everybody needed to be comfortable with diapering everybody else.

At the top of list were Angela and Farrah, who had changed Angela a few times, but only wet diapers. She didn't know a lot about Farrah, but she figured she was an observant Muslim based on the headscarf she wore. One thing Angela really liked about Padded Bliss was the diversity. There were black, Latina, Middle-Eastern, Asian, and white women working there. At 32, Angela was one of the older women working there, but they had some clients who were in their 40s and 50s. Thanks to their seemingly endless supply of diapers and sizes, they were able to accommodate women of all sorts of waist sizes.

The door opened and in walked Fatima. Angela was self-conscious about how she looked in the moment and what she should do. She made her decision after Fatima greeted her.

"Hey, Fatima," she said. "It looks like we're diaper buddies today."

Fatima smiled and clapped adorably. If she was apprehensive about working with Angela, she wasn't showing it.

"Do you need a change?" Angela asked.

"I'm good," Fatima said, "How about you?"

"I'm dry," Angela replied, "But I might need to poop soon."

"Oh wow," Fatima said. "I've actually been wanting to change your poopy diaper."

"Really?" Angela asked, flattered.

"Yeah," Fatima said. "Your wet ones are lovely and I've caught a glimpse of your loads."

"Well get ready for a big one," Angela said, much to Fatima's delight.

They were the first two to arrive. Ashley and Maria came in after. Next were Gillian, Tiffani, Felicity, and finally Brooklyn. There were two other diaper specialists, Delilah and Taylor, but they were off for that day.

They still had an hour before the spa opened. Angela learned this time was for make sure everyone's station was ready. There needs to be multiple diapers, including Abenas, Molicares, Bambinos, and Tenas, along with plenty of wipes and powder. There also needed to be an empty pail that was air-freshened. There was a bigger trash can to empty individual diaper pails in

Once everything was taken care of, there was still plenty of time before the doors opened. Four of them, Angela, Fatima, Ashley, and Brooklyn started having a lively conversation. She wished that Maria was available, but she was busy changing Tiffani's soaked Bambino.

"So, get this," Brooklyn continued. "Last night, this guy on Tinder tells me he's totally into diapers too. I ask him what his favorite kind is. Guess what he said?"

"What?" Angela asked.

"Depends," Brooklyn scoffed. "Like, really dude? You couldn't even do a little research? I even have myself holding a case of Abenas in my main pic."

"Still better than the ones who say they want to change your diaper in their first message," Ashley said, rolling her eyes. "Online dating sucks."

"I tend to stay away from diaper stuff in my dating profiles," Angela said. "I figure I don't want people just interested in me for this. If they're kinky, I'll bring it up early."

"Yeah, that's cool," Ashley said a bit brusquely. "Hey, Brook, can you give me a change?"

Angela was alarmed and confused about what happened. Fatima looked uncomfortable, like there was some secret that Angela couldn't know about.

A few minutes later, Angela's coffee and yogurt kicked in and she dropped a big poop in her diaper. While Fatima was changing her and Ashley wasn't in earshot, she asked about what happened.

"Did I offend her somehow?" she asked while Fatima wiped her ass. "Because I really didn't mean to."

"I hear you, Angela," Fatima said sympathetically. "You just didn't know."

"Didn't know what?" Angela asked as she got powdered.

"Most of us wear diapers for work and fun," Fatima said. "But not Ashley."

"She's...oh," Angela said. "I understand why she was bothered."

Fatima tossed Angela's diaper into the trash and told her not to worry. As the day went on, Angela went from being anxious about customers to being worried about how her faux pas had affected a coworker. She was holding up the legs of Lucy, a waitress at a restaurant a couple hours away as she wiped her ass following an intense pooping, but she kept watching Ashley's demeanor. She seemed in generally good spirits. Angela noticed her laughing with Maria when her diaper started to leak.

"Are you okay?" Lucy asked.

"Uh, yeah, sorry" Angela said.

"I don't mean to be a bother," Lucy said. "It's just that you've been wiping me a bit too much, and it's starting to hurt a bit."

"I'm so sorry,'" Angela said as she rolled up Lucy's diaper. "I'm distracted. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Lucy said.

"Are you incontinent or do just like wearing diapers?" Angela asked.

"Just like wearing," Lucy said. "I started when I got hired as a waitress. Didn't have time for bathroom breaks and got used to it. But I have a few incontinent friends."

"How do they feel about it?" Angela asked as she tucked the new diaper under Lucy's thoroughly wiped ass. "Are they bothered at all?"

"Bothered?" Lucy asked.

"About you wearing diapers but not needing to, I mean, not as much as they do," Angela clarified.

"They aren't," Lucy said. "But when I met they, they told me about how they loved diapers, but wanted me to understand there was a difference between us. And it's true. I have days when I don't feel like wearing a diaper and neither does my boyfriend, so we don't. But they don't have that choice."

This made sense to Angela, who thanked Lucy and changed Fatima's wet diaper.

"No poop yet, Fay?" Angela asked.

"I'll get something going after lunch," Fatima laughed. "I forget to mention how much I loved your big poo-poo from earlier. That's POM-worthy."

"POM?" Angela asked. "Oh, Poop of the Month," she realized. Remembering the award that Megan had explained to her. Fatima had taken a photo of it inside Angela's diaper, presumably to send to Megan for consideration.

"I have a feeling Ashley will take it again," Angela said. "I heard about her record."

Fatima acknowledged the truth in her statement. "By the way, are you going to try to mend things with her?"

"I want to," Angela said, "But I don't know when I'll get the chance."

"It's lunch time," Fatima suggested. "Maybe talk with her over some food."

Angela agreed and thanked Fatima, who requested a Bambino for her clean diaper. She went to the employee lounge and was relieved to have caught Ashley, who was retrieving her purse.

"Hey, Ashley," Angela said carefully, not wanting to say the wrong thing. "I was going to get some lunch and was wondering if you wanted to come with?"

"Thanks, but I'm already getting something myself," Ashley said, still seeming a bit hurt.

"I really want to talk to you about what happened," Angela said. "I'll pay for you and everything."

Ashley looked like she was thinking long and hard about what Angela said.

"You don't have to pay for me," she said. "But I would like to talk."

-

They arrived at the restaurant, a nice café a couple blocks from the spa. As Angela blew on her soup she wasn't sure if she or Ashley would bring things up first.

"So, Fatima spilled the beans?" Ashley asked in a presumptive manner.

"Was that a private matter?" Angela asked. "I'm sorry. I just don't know how many people you want to know."

"It's fine," Ashley said. "I know you didn't mean anything by what you said, but I can't just turn my incontinence off."

"I understand," Angela said. "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable."

"Thank you," Ashley said with an appreciative smile.

The lunch continued in an increasingly harmonious fashion. Since Ashley had attended to Angela's diapers in the past, they had plenty to reminisce on. There was the time Ashley pooped in her diaper while changing Angela's own poopy diaper. There was the time Angela farted and blew a wipe out of her open wet diaper and onto the floor.

"Can I tell you something?" Ashley whispered to Ange.

"Sure," Angela said.

"I've never actually used a toilet to go to the bathroom" Ashley said.

"Never?" Angela said. "Not even tried?"

"Oh, I've tried," Ashley said. "But my brain doesn't tell me when it's time."

Ashley suddenly got intensely focused. Angela knew she was soiling her diaper.

"Ready to go back?" Angela asked.

Ashley checked the time. "We still got twenty minutes before lunch ends. Wanna give me a quick change?"

"But I thought Brooklyn was changing you today?" Angela said.

"She is when we're at work, but we're not at work right now," Ashley said with a mischievous smile.

Angela didn't want to lose her positive relationship with Ashley. Plus, she always carried spare diapers, wipes, and powder. They went into the single-occupancy bathroom together and Ashley laid down. Her diaper was only wet, but still pretty soaked. She was pulling the tapes off delicately until Ashley spoke up.

"Why are you going so slow?" she asked.

"Just don't want them to get suspicious," Angela said.

"You're changing my diaper," Ashley reminded her. "We're not doing coke."

Angela understood and got Ashley's diaper off quickly after. It was remarkably soaked with her pee. She wrapped it up and put in the tiny wastebasket. It was empty before, but was now full thanks to this wet diaper. While she noticed Ashley's beautiful apple-bottomed ass and glistening pussy, she knew they couldn't hog the bathroom and quickly got her taped back up in a fresh Molicare.

As the day went on, Angela found herself more at ease. She got to change a poopy diaper from Fatima, who had two incredibly sexy logs come out of her lovely ass. A graduate student looking to de-stress got to experience being diapered and changed as an adult. When it came time to clock out, she was already looking forward to the next day. She was gathering her things to leave for the day, when she heard a familiar voice.

"Angela!"