The Diaper Spa Pt. 04

Story Info
More.
3.4k words
4.63
30.7k
7
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela Rivers has worked her first full day at Padded Bliss and just heard someone call her name

Angela turned around and saw her friend Catherine, carrying two unopened packs of Bambino Bellissimos. She had been trying to get in touch with her for the past couple weeks, but with no luck. She wanted to tell Catherine about her new job in person, but every time she would try to arrange a meeting, she said she was "too busy."

"Hey Cat," Angela said a bit cautiously. "What's going on? Where've you been?"

"I'm so sorry, Ang" Catherine said. "I've been going through some things. I actually started dating this new guy, and it's going really well. I didn't mean to blow you off, but I wanted to surprise you."

"Well, you did surprise me," Angela said. "But that's awesome to hear! Can I meet him soon?"

Catherine looked nervous.

"I want you to," she attested. "But this is a bit complicated," she continued while gesturing around the spa.

"Does he not know about the diapers?" Angela asked, practically in disbelief that she was now able to speak so candidly about her kink.

"Not yet," Catherine said. "And I don't know if he'd accept it. He seems very..."

"Traditional?" Angela suggested.

"I suppose," Catherine said. "I might be overthinking, but I really really like him and don't want to blow this over my kink."

"I don't want to feel ostracized for my job either," Angela said.

"Can we cross this bridge later, Ang?" Catherine asked brusquely. "I'm sorry, but I just have a lot on my mind. I thought you might like to have these," She handed her the packs of diapers she was trying to unload and headed off.

Angela felt some heat in her forehead as she put the new diapers in her locker. Not only had Catherine pre-emptively sold her out to her new beau. She had basically done it without warning. Besides, the two of them had made a promise: tell potential partners about diapers no later than the second date. If they weren't going to at least accept it, it wasn't mean to be. Granted, it had come after four glasses of Chianti, but Angela still felt it should count.

Her Abena was saturated on her way home as she enjoyed the thrill of peeing while driving. As she unceremoniously untaped her diaper while standing up and fitted herself in one for the evening, she felt a mix of emotions. There was the satisfaction in a mostly successful first day, the comfort of her diapers, and the uncertainty about her and Catherine's relationship. She had first entered Padded Bliss by chance and it had completely changed her life. For the first time, she wasn't sure if it was for the best.

Angela had the next day off work, but she still planned to come by. One of the perks of working for Padded Bliss was being able to use the facilities at no charge on days off. She wanted to enjoy a steam or maybe one of Maria's tender massages. Maria was a licensed massage therapist before coming to Padded Bliss, and Angela hoped to receive her license. She was thrilled to be a Diaper Specialist but also wanted to eventually expand her horizons.

Her overnight diaper was still on and very wet. She was at the point where she could wear a soaked diaper and not even notice until she looked down. She gave it one more wetting before taking it off and hopping in the shower.

With no rush to get to work, Angela enjoyed her shower thoroughly. When she was done washing herself, she gently rubbed the shower massager against her clitoris, thinking about being in private with her coworkers Maria and Ashley. They would all be wearing their diapers, peeing and pooping them. She came as she thought about Maria and Ashley rubbing their wet and messy diapers in her face as they straddled her.

Upon toweling off, re-diapering, and getting dressed, Angela thought about her fantasy. She wondered what about it turned her on the most. Was it being around Maria and Ashley, two women with bodies she greatly admired? Was it the diapers and the fact that they were used? Was it the dominance they were expressing over her? In her mind, it wasn't strict BDSM-style punishment. Instead, it was the three of them celebrating each other.

At around 1, she arrived at the spa. She flashed her credentials for free access and headed first for the sauna. The temperature outside was in the low 20s, making it especially desirable. Having a diaper on in a sauna was a huge pleasure for Angela. It provided her with extra padding and warmth. She knew some clients who would take their diapers off on account of sweating. As she looked around, she saw the six other women were evenly split: three steaming with diapers, three without. She was happy to be a tiebreaker.

After about five minutes, she was starting to really relax. She shifted in her seat a bit to let out a small amount of poop in her diaper. It felt so nice, she didn't notice the woman a couple feet from her giving her a dirty look until she cleared her thought.

"Something wrong?" she asked a bit absentmindedly.

"I think you might need a diaper change," the woman said, scooting away from Angela. She wasn't wrong, but she also wasn't being very courteous. Angela would've said something, but knew better as a representative of the spa. A bit embarrassed, she retrieved her towel and headed to the Diapering Room.

"Here comes trouble!" Delilah laughed as she motioned for Angela to come to her station. Angela smiled as she let Delilah look in her diaper. "Looks like a pretty nice poop. I don't know what people have been eating today." Delilah scoffed.

"You know my friend, Catherine, right?" Angela asked as Delilah finished wiping her ass.

"I think so," Delilah said as she unfolded her new diaper. "Shorter girl, likes wearing eye shadow?"

"Yeah," Angela confirmed. "She got me into diapers but now I think she's done with them."

Delilah shook her head.

"Look, no one got you into diapers, just like no one got me into this," she said pointing at her multicolored hair. "We do things because we like them and if it doesn't hurt anyone, that's good."

Angela couldn't argue with Delilah, especially not with that kind of confidence. She trusted her judgement on continuously doing things out of enjoyment. Delilah had told her about her experience of buying adult diapers on a whim, enjoying them immensely and eventually finding work doing fetish modeling along with her job at Padded Bliss. She also ran her own diaper video site that Angela enjoyed immensely.

"What's going on with Catherine anyhow?" Delilah asked while washing her hands.

"She's got a new boyfriend," Angela said. "Doesn't think he'll be into this."

"Oh yeah, I guess I haven't seen her in a minute," Delilah said. "Is she done with this?"

Angela shrugged, "She didn't really give me a clear answer. Do people quit this often?"

"Not so much quit as go on hiatus," Delilah said. "I've had times when I was only wearing diapers at work and using the toilet elsewhere. But there's no way she's done for good."

"She definitely needs to tell him," Angela said, to which Delilah agreed.

After her diaper change and talking with Delilah, Angela felt a bit more clarity. There was still a great deal of tension inside her, and she knew there was no one who could better help than Maria.

She playfully knocked on the wall of the massage room and was greeted by a delightful squeal from Maria.

"Oh my God, Angela!" Maria exclaimed. "I'm so happy to see you! I never got the chance to ask you about your first day. I'm sorry. I had to get home early."

"No worries," Angela smiled. "Can I tell you now?"

"Sure," Maria said as she invited Angela to the massage table. "I want to hear everything."

Angela thought about all had transpired the day before. She knew that she couldn't share what happened with Ashley at the restaurant. As she felt Maria's hands dig into her shoulders, she thought of her fantasy earlier that morning.

"I had a pretty good day," she said. "Fatima and I diapered each other."

"Oh, I love diapering Fatima," Maria said. "Something about that headdress kind of turns me on. Did she poop for you?"

"She did," Angela said as she lost herself in the pleasure of Maria's massage. "I felt bad because mine was so much worse. I only had to wipe her maybe two times."

"Maybe she can teach Ashley a thing or two," Maria laughed. "I always have to use at least five or six wipes for her dirty ass. I know she can't help it though."

"I had a bit of a foot-in-mouth moment before I learned about that," Angela said.

"Foot-in-mouth?" Maria asked as she rubbed Angela's breasts, making her nipples hard.

"I said something I shouldn't have," Angela clarified. "I assumed she was wearing diapers for fun. It's cool though."

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't think anyone here has more fun wearing diapers than Ashley," Maria said.

"You're married, right, Maria?" Angela asked.

"I am," Maria said.

"Was it after you started working here?" Angela asked.

"No, I met my husband when he was a grad student in San Antonio. I was working at a massage parlor out there. He got a job here after we got married and I send out my resumé to all the spas."

"How'd you decide on this one?" Angela asked.

"Well, they were the only ones hiring," Maria laughed. "I also tried them all out before applying. All the others were nice, but this one was something special. The first time I got put in a diaper, everything felt right. Even if I didn't get hired. I knew I would be coming back."

"How did your husband react?" Angela asked.

"I told him first by telling him I got hired by a great spa with a great salary," Maria said. "He can read me pretty well and asked what the catch was. I think he thought it was funny when I told him I had to wear a diaper during my shifts."

"Do you wear around him?" Angela asked.

"Most of them time," Maria said. "He'll join me occasionally as well. Too shy to poop though."

"It sounds like he's really supportive, though" Angela said.

"He really is," Maria said. "I was actually pretty nervous to tell him I wanted to be diapered at home but he understood how much I liked them."

Angela smiled. It was so refreshing to hear about the positive relationship Maria and her husband had, even if it meant she and her couldn't get intimate.

Maria finished up with Angela's massage, and they both went to get their diapers changed. Angela had mastered peeing lying down. Maria hadn't noticed until she moved down to her legs and saw her damp bottom.

"I was wondering, Angela," Maria said across from her changing station to Angela's adjacent one. "Would you like to come over tonight?"

Angela was so caught off guard that Tiffani had to ask her twice if she wanted more powder.

"Do you mean for, like, dinner?" Angela asked.

"We'll see what happens," Maria said. Angela needed more information but she didn't want to seem desperate. She figured that Maria would text her more information. With about 70% confidence and 30% hesitation, she agreed.

Angela left the spa and was hanging out on her couch with a t-shirt and one of the Bambinos Catherine gifted her while she lazily petted her cat, DeMarco. A text flashed from Maria. It shared her address and asked if she'd be able to come over at 6. It was short notice, barely over an hour. But Angela had too much nervous anticipation to want to wait any longer.

As she drove to Maria's house, all sorts of questions went through her head? Would her husband be home? What would she do if he was? What if he wasn't? Was this dinner? Should she bring wine? Should she have brought another diaper? Would Maria let her borrow one? Was wearing a diaper a bad idea?

She was still thinking about these things when she went to knock on the door. She could hear high heels tapping against wood floor and she started to worry if she was under-dressed. The door opened and she saw the smiling face of Maria, who was indeed wearing stilettos and a red party dress.

"Angela!" Maria exclaimed. "You look so gorgeous." Angela thanked her. She didn't think much of her white blouse and jeans combination, but she knew how sincere Maria was in her compliments. She just hoped they weren't serving anything that would stain.

"Hi, I'm David," Maria's husband said, reaching his hand out. It was a bit wet, which Angela realized was from the steam in the kitchen. What he was cooking, it smelled good.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Angela said.

"You too, Angela," David said. "Maria has told me so much about you." Angela was flattered but also a bit self-conscious, hoping that there was nothing too embarrassing shared.

He told Maria that dinner would be ready in about 20 minutes. Maria used this is an opportunity to open a bottle of red wine. As she rummaged through the kitchen for a corkscrew, Angela noticed her diaper peeking out from under her dress. While seeing her in a diaper was nothing new for Angela, there was something about seeing in only in part, in such a routine, domestic situation. Though she knew better, part of her wanted to squeeze it or at least give it a pat.

She moved to the living room to keep her mind focused. David explained the decor on the left side of the room was based on Maria's Argentinian culture while the right side reflected his Filipino heritage. Angela especially liked a green shape painting that she learned was done by an artist named Roberto Aizenberg.

Maria came out with the wine and the three of them took to the couch, with David sitting between Angela and Maria.

"So, Angela," Maria said. "David and I thought you should know we're fine with you wearing a diaper here, but only for pee. If you poop, we're going to have to ask you to leave."

"Oh," Angela said. "I understand. Is there enough toilet paper in the bathroom?" She had barely finished her question before Maria burst out laughing.

"I'm so sorry," Maria said. "Of course you can poop your diaper. This was all my idea. He tried to stop me."

"She actually came up with it when I was changing her earlier tonight," David said.

The shared laughter and wine helped Angela feel more relaxed. With Maria and David's encouragement, she let down her jeans for a moment and flashed her Bambino.

"Oh those fit you so well," Maria gushed. "We're saving money so I'm just buying Abenas for home."

"I totally understand," Angela said as she hitched her pants back up. "I got these..from a friend. I'm sorry, I should've brought more. I don't want to be taking your diapers."

"It's no problem, Angela," Maria said. "Did you want us to change you when the time comes?"

"I can do it myself," Angela said, not wanting to deal with awkwardness of being changed by Maria's husband. The two of them approved and let Angela know that David would be changing Maria, but that she was welcome to watch. She thanked them but wasn't sure if she'd feel comfortable.

Dinner was a pleasure, not only for the delicious kare-kare that David had prepared but also for the lively conversation. It felt like she had known Maria and David as a couple for years. There were no awkward pauses or checking the time. Towards the end of dinner, Angela let out some of the wine into her diaper. She also noticed the two of them sharing a glance.

"As a thank you for dinner, he gets to change my poopy diaper," Maria said. "Would you like to watch, Angela?"

"Oh, no thank you," Angela said. "Let me take care of the dishes in the meantime."

"Don't worry about it," David said. "We'll take it care of those later"

"I insist," Angela said. "Let me at least clear the table."

"If it's not too much trouble, that'd be wonderful," Maria said. As they headed into the bedroom, Angela began clearing the table. She assessed her diaper's wetness and realized she could pee in it some more. After about fifteen minutes, the table was cleared and wiped down. There was no sign of Maria and David. She hoped everything was okay.

Her Bambino was now wet enough to be changed. She headed into the bathroom and stripped it off. She realized right then that she didn't have immediate access to a new diaper. Inside the linen closet, she saw a few Abenas. Though she figured it'd be okay, she wanted to ask. She heard giggling from Maria and walked into the bedroom, greeted by the sight of Maria, clad only in a diaper, deepthroating her husband.

"Maria?" Angela asked, a bit in disbelief.

"Angela!" Maria shot up. "I'm so sorry. We got a little frisky after my diaper change."

"Oh it's my fault," Angela said. "I shouldn't have barged in. I was just wondering if I could borrow this?" she asked as she held the Abena from the bathroom.

"Sure, no problem," Maria said. "Actually, we were talking. Would you like to join us?"

"Like a threesome?" Angela asked.

"Mmmmhmmm," Maria said. "It's okay if you don't want to, but we thought we'd ask."

"I'm flattered," Angela said. "But I'm actually a lesbian."

"Oh that's no problem." Maria said. "You wanna work my pussy while I suck his cock?"

Angela knew she couldn't deny this opportunity. Both Maria and David were on board. Maria got up to give Angela her favorite vibrator and instructed her to use it at the highest setting, so she could feel it through her diaper. It was incredibly sexy for Maria to be the only one in a diaper at the moment, as both Angela and David were completely naked. Angela thought about how she was serving her husband in a diaper while also being served herself.

The further on they went, the more confident Angela grew in her dirty talk. She stroked Maria's breasts while stimulating her diapered clit. Though she was occupied with her husband's cock, her moans were still audible. For a few moments she reached her hand out to stroke Angela's pussy. As her clit was being massaged, Angela noticed something on the edge of the bed. It was Maria's poopy diaper from earlier, barely wrapped up. She reached for it and embraced the rich odor.

'You like smelling my caca?" Maria asked.

"Mmmm yeah," Angela said. "It's so sexy."

"I'm glad you do," Maria said seductively. "I love smelling yours too."

By Maria's requested, Angela passed her the diaper. As she sucked David's cock she took a whiff of her own poopy diaper. She then taped it up tighter, gave it a kiss, and tossed it perfectly in her open diaper pail.

Angela found this to be so arousing that she unconsciously began rubbing the vibrator harder on Maria, who started to scream in satisfaction. Moments later, David said he was about to cum.

"Maria, can you give me some of his cum?" Angela asked. "If that's okay, David."

"Sure," they both said. About a minute later, David shot his load in Maria's mouth. She instructed Angela to lie down and open wide as Maria let a portion of the semen trickle out of her mouth and into Angela's. The two of them swallowed together, as if they were in sync.

David went to the bathroom, and Maria helped Angela into her new diaper.

"So, I was wondering..." Maria asked as she finished taping Angela up.

"Why I asked for some of his load?" Angela asked.

Maria laughed, "I just never thought of a lesbian asking for a man's cum."

"I normally wouldn't if it was from a man," Angela said. "But it wasn't from a man. It was from you."

The two of them embraced and got dressed, along with David. She thanked them for the lovely evening and drove home feeling incredible. When she got home, she had a text message from Maria. "Tonight was awesome! We'll have to do it again soon ;)" Angela knew she needed to go to sleep, but was much too excited to do so.