The Diaper Spa Pt. 06

Story Info
Pt. 6
1.4k words
4.49
19.1k
4

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a Tuesday morning, Angela's alarm didn't go off. It wasn't even set, for that matter, but she still yawned awake at around 7 a.m., her internal clock so well-developed. It usually came in handy but not so much today. It was her day off from Padded Bliss, as it was for everyone else at the spa. Cold weather in the region had frozen the pipes in the building, which Padded Bliss shared with several other businesses. The irony of a business where the toilet was almost never used was not lost on Angela. However, she understood why they needed to be repaired, especially given her and other Diaper Specialists need to wash their hands after changes.

She had gotten a full night's rest and rued not being able to just fall back asleep. Even she was still sleepy, she had a very wet diaper on that she couldn't ignore. She had been wetting in her sleep more than ever recently. Maria had been telling her that was a sign she was becoming a "true diaper woman." To which Delilah replied that wouldn't happen until she pooped in her sleep.

Angela considered keeping her diaper on until she took her morning poop or at least gave it another wetting. She checked her stash in her closet and saw she had more than enough. She ordered three packs of Attends M4s for overnight shipping about a week again, when a blizzard was first predicated to hit her area. As it turns out, there was barely half an inch of snow. The temperatures did drop severely though. So, she was happy to have taken the precaution.

She stripped off her wet diaper and wiped herself carefully. With no rush to be anywhere or do anything, she could take her time with showering and making breakfast. After the shower, as she spread blackberry jam on a piece of rye toast (that went with a glass of pulpy orange juice) in her silk lavender bathrobe, she laughed as she though about how she could model for a "happy breakfast" stock photo shoot. They would just need to cover up her diaper.

It was so nice and warm inside her apartment, she was content to stay in her robe and diaper for the whole of the day. She became even more excited when she remembered that she wasn't scheduled to work again until Thursday, meaning she could do this again tomorrow.

She sat down with a cup of green tea as she went through emails she needed to reply to. Her phone buzzed with a text from Maria, asking what she was up to.

"Staying warm," Angela replied.

"I wish I was," Maria's next text read, which she followed up with a selfie of her in a drug store, holding a box of wipes. She explained that she had plenty of diapers but ran out of wipes unexpectedly.

"You should've texted me earlier," Angela wrote back, "I have plenty of wipes you could've taken."

"Oh, I couldn't do that to you," Maria replied.

"Well, I would love some company," Angela said.

"I don't think I'm far from you," Maria replied. "Be there in 15?"

"Sounds good," Angela replied.

This was just enough time for Angela to spruce up her living room a little bit and put on some actual clothes. She was enjoying her loungewear but didn't want to make Maria uncomfortable. She had a hunch they'd be stripped to their diapers and tops pretty soon though.

Angela's buzzer went off and she invited Maria up. She was cold just looking at her, wearing a heavy coat and her nose visibly running. They embraced and laughed about how Maria was extra-padded.

"This is a great setup," Maria said, looking around Angela's apartment.

"Oh, that's right, you've never been here," Angela said. "Well, I make due with what I have. Can I take your coat?"

"Sure," Maria said, handing it to her, she started to untie her boots and put them aside. Angela couldn't help but notice the large bag Maria had set by the door.

"New purse?" she asked.

"New diaper bag," Maria smiled, showing her inside. Sure enough, it had four clean diapers, wipes, and powder inside. There were also pockets for Maria's keys and wallet, which she jokingly referred to as "non-essentials."

"That's smart," Angela said. "I keep having to fold mine over to fit in my purse."

"I was doing that too," Maria said. "But my mom got this for me recently."

"Your mom knows about you and diapers?" Angela said.

"Sure," Maria said. "We don't keep any secrets. She does insist I only wet when I visit, though. And I have to change myself, of course."

"Of course," Angela agreed, wanting to change the subject.

"Does your mother know?" Maria asked.

"No..." Angela said with a sigh. "I mean, I told her I got a job at a spa, but she doesn't know anything else. I gave her the idea that it would just be temporary."

"I'm surprised you've kept it from her for this long," Maria said.

"I always figured she'd be the last person I told," Angela said. "It's just that I'm an only child and I don't want to disappoint her."

"There's no way you will," Maria said.

"Aw, thanks," Angela replied, feeling better. She felt a bit of a rumble in her stomach.

"Hey Maria," she said. "You might need to break out those wipes soon."

"Ooh, do you have a poo-poo coming?" Maria asked with utter excitement.

"Yeah," Angela said. She got up from her seat. She knew this would be a big load and needed as much room as possible.

A few farts rippled out, making them both laugh and giving a good indication of the odor that was to follow. Angela soon felt her tender asshole open as she dropped a huge poop into her thick Abena diaper. It came out as one continuous piece that seemed almost endless. She also took an extraordinary piss as she was pooping. Her jeans were still on and she reveled in how tight they felt around her and her dirty diaper.

"Oh, that was such a sexy dump you just took," Maria said. She brought her face right up to the outside of Angela's jeans. Angela felt her pussy throbbing as Maria inhaled the smell of her mess.

"Sorry about that," Maria laughed sheepishly. "Do you want a change?"

"Actually," Angela began, "I was wondering if you needed to poop soon?"

"No caca right now," Maria said, "But I'm due. Did you have something in mind?"

"Well, I was hoping we could hang out in our poopy diapers," Angela said. "Until the smell gets too bad, that is."

Maria immediately agreed. Angela decided to keep her pants on until Maria pooped. They sat down to watch and laugh at daytime TV. Angela was enjoying herself but knew she needed to get out of her diaper. She was just about to ask Maria to change her when she saw her Argentinian friend squat and fill her diaper. Angela had seen Maria poop countless diapers but never strain like this.

"Everything okay?" she asked when she was done.

"Yeah," Maria said. "I had little turds this time. Sorry if you wanted something bigger."

"No worries," Angela said. "I think mine's big enough for both of us. How about I take care of you first?"

Maria agreed as Angela slipped her pants off. "Let's see what kind of poo-poo Maria made," she said affectionately as she untaped her diaper. Sure enough, her poop was small and hard, not that big logs that she usually released.

"Wow, Maria," Angela said as she wiped her ass, "I think even Gillian has bigger poops then this," referring to a petite coworker of theirs. Maria laughed and commented on how much more work Angela's diaper would be.

Before she had a chance to be re-diapered, Maria was asking Angela to lie down. "Do you need a diaper change?" she asked coyly. Angela felt so naughty as Maria opened her diaper and talked about how dirty she was. After each wipe, she would bring it up to Angela and tease her with how bad it smelled. Due to Padded Bliss' policies, Angela hadn't had a diaper change quite like this. She liked it a lot.

After kissing Angela's and her own rolled up diapers, Maria went to put them in Angela's diaper pail. As Angela watched her walk into the bedroom, she marveled at how her bare ass jiggled. She followed her and examined her through the doorway.

"Ready for a new diaper?" Maria asked.

"Not quite," Angela said, stripping off her top.